Download Transactions #3

After downloading online transactions, money hangs and the only way to get
out is to end the application with task manager.  After restarting the
application I can process the transactions.  This all began around 2/1/07.
File repair does not resolve the problem.  Any ideas as to why this started
happening?
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Transactions by Category
How do I obtain a report of transactions by category using Money 2002, focusing on a particular account out of a list of 4 accounts? I keep getting the report from the same account even when I start out in another account. In microsoft.public.money, suzimatt wrote: >How do I obtain a report of transactions by category using Money 2002, focusing on a particular account out of a list of 4 accounts? I keep getting the report from the same account even when I start out in another account. Click Customize, to the left of the report, and choose the account(s) that you want to include. There ...

Add-ons for Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hello CRM Gurus! We have created a website with an overview of almost all Microsoft CRM Add-ons. You can find it on http://www.pimpmycrm.com We hope that we help the Microsoft CRM community with this overview. It is helpfull for us, maybe it helps you as well. We actually don't think that we have found all available add-ons. So if you have an add-on not listed on the site, feel free to give comments. We will add it to the site. Other comments on the site are also very welcome. We have add-ons listed from the following companies: @Work; appStrategy ;Axias ;Axonom ;C360 ;CardScan ;Cova...

eConnect 7.5 SOP Transaction Markdown Amounts
I am using eConnect 7.5.2.12 to create and update SOP Transactions. I add lines to existing SOP Invoices using the taSopLineIvcInsert node. This seems to work fine unless I set the markdown amount for the line (MRKDNAMT). I am using markdown amounts that have up to five decimal places (ie $1.00213). The sales document looks fine in GP but I cannot get the distributions to balance. It looks like the markdown amount is correct at the SOP Detail level and in the Distribution records but not the SOP Header. The value seems like it is being rounded incorrectly. If I query the SOP10100 and SOP1...

Linked Workbooks #3
I have a spread sheet that is liked to another work book. The formula in one cell reads as follows =OFFSET('[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$B$2,MATCH(B152,'[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$A$3:$A$1874,0),MATCH(G152,'[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$C$2:$AC$2,0))*F15 When I open the dependent worksheet (the one that contains this formula), it asks if I want to update. It doen't matter if I sellect "Update" or "Don't Update" the worksheet appears to try and update and I get an error...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

CRM 3.0 Rollup 1
If you install the CRM Rollup to the server, do you need to immediately install the client version for them to work? ...or do the clients continue to function correctly and I can spread the roll out to the clients out over the next few days? Thanks! ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Project management in MS CRM 3.0
I would like to track our project through MS CRM 3.0 and track them in 4 levels. 1. level - Project - name of the project 2. level - Task - taks like .. Implementation of SW, Development 3. level - Activity - activities like ... Implementation of SW 1, implementation of SW 2, development of new module 4. level - Activity Report - report what was actual done in Activity like .... "Implementation of SW 1 - 2 hours - 1 person" All of the above would have planned start - end date (time) and actual start - end date (time). I had tried to do the folowing. I created 4 new entitie...

How can I open Posted and Open transactions in one single SmartLis
I want to replace the Sales Transaction SmartList with my own because when we use Extender fields, the Sales Transaction SL becomes way TOO slow. I am able to create faster SmartLists through SQL Views, however, I can only have one type of document status opened in one single SmartList: Open (Sales Transaction Entry window) or Posted (Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom). The Sales Transactions SmartList allows to open both types from the same list. My users liked the faster SmartLists, but they didnt like that they need to lookup in 2 SmartLists when they don't know if something is open...

MS CRM Dynamics 3.0 IPCC CISCO Enterprise Connector
The <a href="http://www.e360crm.com">http://www.e360crm.com</a> just released new product for MS CRM Dynamics 3.0 : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cisco IPCC Enterprise Connector. This application enables small and medium-sized businesses or empowered branch offices to fully tap the potential of both Microsoft and Cisco to provide a complete CRM solution. Its advanced feature set includes: - Legacy IPCC interface - Screen pop on incoming call - Supports click-to-dial feature from a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 contact record - Captures incoming and outgoing call information, ...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

FILL SERIES #3
I am working with mulitple workbooks that are linked to one master report that is to be updated with data entered in the workbooks. When I am creating a formula =sum('[Smith.xls]NOVEMBER 7'!$G$2), I want this formula to fill down the column but switch to the appropriate numbered row, i.e. =sum('[Smith.xls]NOVEMBER 7'!$G$3) but that is not working in Excel 2003. When I right click on the fill handle, I use to get a shortcut menu which would allow me to fill series but it's grayed out. I am manually entering the correct row number to make the formula have the correc...

delayed emails #3
I can send and receive emails, but when I send them they don't clear my outbox, rather I have to copy and paste them again and then they get sent. I also noticed that if I leave them in the outbox they eventually get sent the next day. Any ideas on how to send them immediately or what is wrong? I did check the settings and everything seems ok =?Utf-8?B?SGlsbGVs?= <Hillel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:43DF556B-3625-484D-A603-ACE73FDF4800@microsoft.com: > I can send and receive emails, but when I send them they don't clear my > outbox, rather I have to c...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

Issues with demoting exchange server? #3
Hi, It seems that the previous administrator was not succesful in fully promoting a sever to a DC. We are supposed to have two DCs (CC7=First DC, CC5=DC with Exchange server). There have been continuous replication problems from cc5 to cc7. AD doesnt consider cc5 as a DC and cc7 is the only DC in Domain Controllers group of AD. Manual replication between two DCs results in 'no endpoints' error. AD is unavailable several times on both DCs. Object created on a DC is not replicated within two (!) days on second DC. Clearely cc5 can not communicate with cc7 the way it is supposed to. T...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Exchange #3
Can I set up my MSOffice Outlook 2003 to grab my emails off of my outlook exchange account? I am just beginning thought on this and don't know where to start or what is possible. I cannot remotely access my company's network so must use Exchange to get email, but I would like to get my emails into Outlook for manipulation without having to go to exchange and forward them to my personal Outlook account one by one because of the high number of emails I receive. I hope I am being clear when describing what I would like to do. Any help you can give me or direction to some help will be much...

Beginner
Hi ! I am a beginner to databeses, and particulary to MS Access 2003. (althought I passed the first lessons) I want to make a small database with possibility to grow up. (max. 100 entries for a table) I think that in my case the data must be structured like loop into loop. Like that: Year: 2000 2001 2002 2003 etc. Plant: plant_1 plant_2 plant_3 etc. Generator: gen_1 gen_2 gen_3 etc. So for every Year it must exist some Power Plants, and for every Power Plant it must exist some Generators. I already have ma...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

collating 3 columns into one without redundancy
Hi there. I've got 3 columns of names of domains, which are never the same, and want to create a list (or column) which takes these 3 columns and list the domains in order without redundancy (the same name could be up t 10 times, so that name should appear only once in the list) I've no idea how to do this, can anyone help? Regards, K -- Kashgarin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Kashgarinn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=795 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511...

Investmnet transactions by tx date vs. settlement date?
When I download broker transacitons, they appear to be recorded base dupon the settlement date rather than the transaction date. This can confuse me as the difference is up to 5 days (sometimes seems like more). Is there a way to set the default to record and track transactions by the trade date rather than the date the trade settles? In microsoft.public.money, spacebased wrote: >When I download broker transacitons, they appear to be recorded base dupon >the settlement date rather than the transaction date. This can confuse me as >the difference is up to 5 days (sometimes s...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...