Download Transaction Problem Money 2003 CDN

When I'm downloadig transaction from my banks webpage the date shown for the
bank entry in MS Money is always one day behind. e.g. real transaction date
is 16 but in money it's shown as 15. My banks says on their site everything
is ok and that it's a setting in money. Also they never heard of this
problem before.

Any help?

0
purzelbc (3)
2/15/2004 2:07:41 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Today customize problem (...not the known "button" problem, please read)
Hello, no, don't worry, i will not ask again the "my customize today page is not functionning, what should i do ?". :-) I have a problem with outlook 2002, while it looks like ok with outlook 2000. To customize the Today page with outlook 2000, you are able to modify the content itself to show another calendar than yours, for example. The "how to" is here (extracted from OutToday.doc, found on microsoft site): " Showing different Calendar and Tasks folders By default, the Calendar and Tasks databinding tables show the information from your main Calendar and Tas...

Migrate from Sbs 2003 to Win 2008 Std + Exchange 2010
Hi, I need to migrate my solution from sbs to std. I have 75 client, using file server, domain and exchange mailboxes. i have 2 new server with 2008 std r2 operating system. One for AD, other for Exchange 2010. Sbs server will be dismiss. Is possible migrate user account and mailboxs ? Is possible mantein the same domain name? (if not is not a problem) Have you a documents that explain step by step how to migrate ? Thank you very much Lorenzo Hi Lorenzo: By now there are thousands of references to various migration strategies listed in the various groups and els...

Transactions by Category
How do I obtain a report of transactions by category using Money 2002, focusing on a particular account out of a list of 4 accounts? I keep getting the report from the same account even when I start out in another account. In microsoft.public.money, suzimatt wrote: >How do I obtain a report of transactions by category using Money 2002, focusing on a particular account out of a list of 4 accounts? I keep getting the report from the same account even when I start out in another account. Click Customize, to the left of the report, and choose the account(s) that you want to include. There ...

lookup problem #2
I have a sheet with J11 called Buyers # and K11 called Buyers name. On the next sheet called Buyers there is a list with B1 being the buyers number, and C2 is the buyers names. How can I enter a number on the first sheet and get the corresponding name to come up? Todd Have a look in HELP index for VLOOKUP -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Todd Fischer" <todd@fischerhome.net> wrote in message news:evMAjQDPEHA.3052@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a sheet with J11 called Buyers # and K11 called Buyers name. On the > next sheet called Buyers there is a...

Outlook 2003 multiple launch!
Installed Office 2K3 Pro on XP Pro SP1. Both are clean installs. When I start Outlook 2003, it starts up two instances. How can this be fixed? Sort of reminds me of Visio XP that would restart itself when I shut it down.... TIA Perry ...

eConnect 7.5 SOP Transaction Markdown Amounts
I am using eConnect 7.5.2.12 to create and update SOP Transactions. I add lines to existing SOP Invoices using the taSopLineIvcInsert node. This seems to work fine unless I set the markdown amount for the line (MRKDNAMT). I am using markdown amounts that have up to five decimal places (ie $1.00213). The sales document looks fine in GP but I cannot get the distributions to balance. It looks like the markdown amount is correct at the SOP Detail level and in the Distribution records but not the SOP Header. The value seems like it is being rounded incorrectly. If I query the SOP10100 and SOP1...

Problems with coordinate systems
Hello! I don't get this with mappings and coordinate system in MFC. I have a list of coordinates that are in a Cartesian Coordinate System. Where Origo (0,0) is in the center (+x is to the right, -y is down) and each unit are 1/40 of a millimeter or 1/1016 of an Inch. I.e. 40 units are 1 mm. I need to display this on the screen. I using pDC->MoveTo and pDC->LineTo in OnDraw but I can't get anything showing on the screen... I think I'm drawing outside of the screen... How can I get the coordinate systems to match?? // Anders -- English isn't my first, or second, lang...

opening up an english excel sheet onto a french verions
I am trying to open up an excel workbook which was created on an english version of excel onto the french version. for some reason al the "EDATE" functions don't work unless I retype them in small caps. Does anyone have a clue why that happens and how to do a general update rather than having to retype all these functions? thanks. p ...

Critical NTBackup question re Exchange 2003
If one uses NTBACKUP to backup an Exchange 2003 Storage group to a file and then looks at the file in the Restore tab afterwards, the GUI displays some disturbing info after you catalog the file, namely that the Size is 0 KB. I can see subfolders under the Storage Group such as Log Files, Mailbox Store and Public Folders Store and *both* the backup log reports and the Event Log indicate that the backup has been successfull. A .bkf file exists of the right size. I went to try to do a restore of the Log Files to an alternate location to test it, but unfortunately the only option appear...

OT: Why I never have problems?
I regurlarly read this group (and Vista and Win7 groups) I have 2 desktops computers, a P4 3.0 gh Asus P4C800, 2 gb RAM dual-channel, 4 HD (2sata- 2pata) I use it for internet, there is ZoneAlarm Security Suite up to date, Malwarebytes and a paid version of SuperAntiSpyware installed. Limewire is there (rarely used and sharing icon shutdown), I sometimes visit porn sites (like millions of peoples do) and do most of my internet browsing, researches, newsgroups and emails on that machine. I never have slowdowns, it takes between 3 to 4 minutes to boot but I think it's OK, it ...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Importing text problems
Hello, I am trying to import a list into Excel, and having trouble getting past the import wizard. The data seems to be separated by various symbols, and I cannot seem to separate my data so it imports to a useable form. Wondering if I could send a sample of this data (text file) to someone proficient in Excel to try and import? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much. If the number of delimiters is limited (pretty small???), then maybe just open the text file in your favorite editor and do some Edit|Replaces to make all the delimiters the same. It might be easier to just...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

new user login problem using existing Money file.
I moved my home computers to a Windows domain with domain-based logins. Previously, I accessed a Money 2003 file on the server from a machine-specific login. Now, when I open that file under my Domain login (and it does open fine, no permissions problems) I can't see my accounts, transactions, etc. (Thank God I didn't nuke that machine account!) When I return to the machine account, everything's still there. How can access the existing data from the new account login? Thanks in advance. Anybody even going to take a whack at this one?? Domain security and authentication is...

SEND/RECEIVE PROBLEM #11
I find that, after the computer has been asleep for a while, I need to do a send/receive several times before it works. I first get the block of error messages saying that each email address has failed. Thoughts. (Outlook 2003. Windows XP. Using spampal and norton internet security (but disabling them doesn't seem to make a difference). Problem is not with IP because I access it with webmail.) Thank you. its_my_dime, you wrote on Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:11:12 -0400: > I find that, after the computer has been asleep for a while, I need to do a > send/receive several ti...

Colour problems with StretchDIBits
Hi, I have loaded an IPicture using OleLoadPicture I then get HBITMAP, BITMAP and the BITMAPINFO data. The image is then resized and displayed. First there is a problem with images smaller than the desitination sizes (NEW_WIDTH and NEW_HEIGHT) the images appear the original size with distorted colours and the rest of the area is black. For larger images, all JPEGS work fine (which are 16million colours), and BMP's with 16 million colours work too, but any less colour depth and the images displayed have incorrect colours. Any know how to fix this ? Anything wrong with the code ? help m...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Restore Permanently Deleted Email Outlook 2003
I have by mistake deleted some emails and then permanently deleted them from my Deleted Items folder. I don't have a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account, so I can't do the fix described at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011165281033.aspx or related fixes. This is on a stand alone computer. My understanding is that the .pst file still has the permanently deleted emails until the file is compressed, and a leading character, etc. has been altered so they appear permanently deleted. How to restore in an inexpensive way? A suggested fix is to use...

Outlook shutdown problem
Hi, We have a newtork of about 20 users - all machines with identical configuration (except hardware drivers) running Office 2000 SBS (no add-ins). On a few, 3, machines Outlook refeshes to shutdown. It sits with the message - 'Please wait while Outlook exits'. I have applied all of the service packs avaialble and applied all updates on the windows update site. Has anyone else seen this problem? Mark ...

how to recover email if missing message when using rule to move from exchange server to 2003 pst
i created a rule to moving all incoming email from exchange server to a specific folder of 2003 pst. And it works fine but only on yesterday it ate up all incoming email & can't find in the specific folder. Right now it works again but how to find out my missing messages as they have already removed from server. TIA BTW, i tried to use Scanpst of Outlook2003 & some other Outlook recovery program but can't find the missing unread messages. Practically, I saw the unread emails were receiving from my server mailbox under my Outlook2003 & seems moving to 2003 .PST. Af...

printer problems with vista
I connected my Epson CX6400 printer to my HP Pavilion computer but not all of my printer options are available. Is there a fix for this problem? On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:03:40 -0600, "clg's" <grangerfarm@juno.com> wrote: What did HP have to say about this problem? BTW, you are on a newsgroup dedicated to the Microsoft Access database; better find a different newsgroup for your printer driver question. -Tom. >I connected my Epson CX6400 printer to my HP Pavilion computer but not all >of my printer options are available. Is there a fix for this problem? ...

Strange Outlook 2000/Office97 problem
I have a couple of users with this problem. If they are working in a document or spreadsheet in Office 97, and use the File/Send to/Email command to create an email with the document attached, and they then use the address book to address the email, all of the menu options will lock up. The send button will not work, and the File, View, Edit,,,etc. menus will not work, as well as all of the toolbar buttons. They can close the current email window, and the message will be saved as a draft in Outlook, from where they can send it. Also, if they manually address the email it all work...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Mail problem
I am not able to send mail out but I am able to receive the email. I have checked options /accounts/ properties etc and it is the right outgoinmg mail server. Can someone help me thanks - This is Outlook version 2000. Does your ISP require that you authenticate? That is, verify your credentials before being able to send mail? Check on your server properties tab if this is not checked. If not, then check it and see if you can send mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual accou...

Money 2003 will not start up
I am having trouble with Money 2003. I installed the program and when I try to run the program, it shows the Money splash screen for about a second and then it goes away. Nothing ever loads. Any ideas? I have tried uninstalling and re-installing this program. I have even went through the registry and deleted any reference to the Money program. Please help. ...