Download Stock Quotes #2

I an running MSM03.  My system use to be set up so that I could
download stock quotes whenever I downloaded my online accounts.  Now I
have to go to customize accounts, restore defaults and then update.
This is required each time.  Is there a way that I can update the
quotes online each time without having to default each time.

Also, is it necessary to log in to passport.net each time I start up up
MSM03

Thanks
MLWEST

0
mlwest (32)
12/11/2004 8:01:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

1) which version of Money 03 are you running.

2) I never used a password with my MSM03 file.

mlw734 wrote:

> I an running MSM03.  My system use to be set up so that I could
> download stock quotes whenever I downloaded my online accounts.  Now I
> have to go to customize accounts, restore defaults and then update.
> This is required each time.  Is there a way that I can update the
> quotes online each time without having to default each time.
>
> Also, is it necessary to log in to passport.net each time I start up up
> MSM03
>
> Thanks
> MLWEST

0
art4580 (318)
12/14/2004 2:42:00 AM
I am using MSM03 Version 11.0 update 1

0
mlwest (32)

How do I use "find" to search whole workbook?
I can get it to search for items on one sheet but I need to look through the whole notebook. What excel version are you using? 97 had a bug using find across worksheets otherwise just group the sheets before you do the find (click one sheet, hold down shift and click the last sheet or hold down ctrl and select each sheet you want to include) Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Sholtzy" wrote: > I can get it to search for items on one sheet but I need to look through the > whole notebook. try Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind. You can find it here: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ I...

Pulling data into Excel "Too few Parameters"
When I pull data from Access into excel using the external source function, it always brings back an error message of "Too Few Parameters. Expected 1." How can I remedy this so that the data comes out? Thanks! On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:30:10 -0700, tyler.deutsch@gmail.com wrote: >When I pull data from Access into excel using the external source >function, it always brings back an error message of "Too Few >Parameters. Expected 1." > >How can I remedy this so that the data comes out? > > >Thanks! Sounds like you're pulling the data from Access...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

System Jobs always stuck in "Waiting"
Does anybody know how to troubleshoot the condition of system jobs continue to get stuck in waiting mode? New jobs, such as Matchcode Update - Leads, Matchcode Update - Contacts, and Matchcode Update - Accounts keep being rescheduled when previous like system jobs never complete. Also data imports never complete as a background task - they're also stuck in the waiting mode. I've tried rebooting the server, and canceling all jobs in the queue, but that didn't solve the issue. Thanks in advance for reading this and giving me your tips and ideas. This Solution worked for me...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

OWA Admin "Access Denied" error. Help!
We installed the OWA Administration utility on a Windows 2000 Server with SP4 installed. This server has IIS 5.0 installed and other web sites on the server are working fine. When we try and load OWA Admin, we get the errror listed below. I saw talk of a "Microsoft workaround" for this, but couldn't find the worka around myself. Below is the error. Server Error in '/OWAAdmin' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Access is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current ...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

I would like to set up two graphs that arin "synch".
The first is the average across a range of dates. The second is specific dates based on certain events. I've set this up without a problem but I need to get the dates to show up next to each other. If the second graphs event is on the 4th, 9th, 10th of the month it would be charted next to the corresponding date on the main graph. I hope this makes sense. Marc ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

USING "PRINT SCREEN"
Is there a way to print the entire screen shot in Windows 2000. I have tried the Print Screen key and get nothing. Thanks! Hi probably not an Excel question :-) just search Google for 'screenshot program'. e.g. Paintshop Pro is able to do this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany JOE H. wrote: > Is there a way to print the entire screen shot in Windows > 2000. I have tried the Print Screen key and get nothing. > Thanks! Hi Joe with the print screen key you need to "paste" the captured screen somewhere ... so what some of us do is use the print scree...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Carriage Returns #2
Hi, I've a routine that exports a DB query to Excel by building an XmlDocument and saving to a XmlTextWriter. I'm having trouble with carriage returns in a mailing address not showing up in the final Excel sheet. What's added to the InnerText of an XmlDocument is something similar to: "Name \r\nAddress1\r\nAddress2 \r\nAddress3 \r\nAddress4\r\n" After going through the XmlTextWriter the resulting XML is: </Data></Cell><Cell ss:StyleID="s26"><Data ss:Type="String"> Name Address1 Address2 Address3 Address4 And what appears i...

Open with "Categories" Collapsed
I am using Outlook 2003. I would like to open my Contacts in "Category" view but do not want to have the categories expanded. How can I fix it so Outlook opens with the Categories collapsed? Matt Go to View | Arrange By | Current View | Customize Current View, click the Group By button, and at the bottom right of the dialog there will be a dropdown box where you can choose your expand/collapse defaults. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In ...

"Calendar Options" is not available on my format menu
I created a calendar in Publisher several months ago and now I want to add additional months to the same calendar. "Calendar Options" is not on my format menu. Also, "wizard for this object" is grayed out. ...

Creating a "relational" entitiy
I want to create a "list" on or attached to an account which will allow me to record the customers various software licenses, however each customer might have a different NUMBER OF and TYPE of licenses to add. Is there a way to accomplish this so that I don't have to create a separate attribute for each potential type of license, but rather create a "row" that would allow me to add one or more" Software Name License And all a line for each software the specific customer has? Kind of like Info Path lets you click to add a second or more rows. Gavin ...

Please ignore #2

how do i set up a 8.5" x 17" print job?
I have a host-based printer that I've used to print on 8.5 x 17 paper, using MS Word. It works sometimes and not others. I've tried Publisher and Photodraw too. I contacted lexmark tech support and they said to adjust the margins in whatever program im using. I tried that and it cuts the page off. I'm lost please help. Are you certain this is the size of your stock? Standard stock is 11 x 17. You will have to setup a custom size in your printer, (8.5 x 17) save the custom setting. In page setup, Publisher should reflect this new custom setting in page layout when you s...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

East/West & Gov/Commercial/Staffing Puzzler Take 2
We have a need for some granularity in how we perform our bushiness unit assignment and setup. We have users who need to be able to see across he organization for Government, Commercial and Staffing work. Our organization is divided between East and West. I have what we have which does not work and what I think we need. I would appreciate your comments. We have this currently: Parent: My Organization Child 1: My Organization East Gov Child 2: My Organization West Gov Child 3: My Organization East Com Child 4: My Organization West Com I think we need this: Parent: My Organization C...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

Problem opening a picture link #2
Thanks Dave! Problem solved. It was because a folder had "#" at th beginning of the name. -Apri -- ahartroyal ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ahartroyals's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1576 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27278 ...

How do I create a " .mny " file
1....Want to transfer files from MS Money 2005 to MS Money 2007 on another computer ???? Can I use a Flash Drive ???? 2....Want to upgrade MS Money 2005 to Money 2007 ???? "JOEY" <JOEY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:176AF91E-81AC-4CD1-8578-72B31641F9FE@microsoft.com... > How do I create a " .mny " file In Money, File | New. > 1....Want to transfer files from MS Money 2005 to MS Money 2007 on another > computer ???? Not sure what the question is here? > Can I use a Flash Drive ???? Sure. > 2....Want to upgrade MS Money 2005 to...

Quote of the day?
I work at a science/toy store and we've been adding a quote of the day by manually editing the receipt.xml file daily to add something new. I've looked online, but have had no success in finding out if there is a way to randomly select text from a list, database, or other source and print it at the bottom of the receipt. There doesn't seem to be a "random" function in the POS .xml format. :( I could do something with the date and receipt number but have no idea where to begin. Hi David, We have done some custom receipt printing solutions for our clients, if you a...

newbie chart question #2
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm unsure of the term under which I need to search :confused: I have two colums of data that I'd like to produce a chart from. Eac time I try to use the chart wizard, it insists on plotting each colum on the same x-axis against a y-axis that is the row for each set o data. How do I force excel to give each column it's own axis and plot thes against eachother? And is it possible to add a 'best fit line' on to of the chart? Many thanks, Ro -- retrieve ----------------------------------------------------------------------- r...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...