download statement problem

after I installed XP sp2, I can no longer download the
ofx file.  I would see the save file window flash by but
it won't stay open.  does anyone know what internet
setting that might have been changed and is causing this
problem?

Thanks!
0
anonymous (74721)
10/1/2004 12:37:28 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Sometimes the downloaded file gets corrupted and prevents
future downloads from working properly.
0
anonymous (74721)

opening up an english excel sheet onto a french verions
I am trying to open up an excel workbook which was created on an english version of excel onto the french version. for some reason al the "EDATE" functions don't work unless I retype them in small caps. Does anyone have a clue why that happens and how to do a general update rather than having to retype all these functions? thanks. p ...

OT: Why I never have problems?
I regurlarly read this group (and Vista and Win7 groups) I have 2 desktops computers, a P4 3.0 gh Asus P4C800, 2 gb RAM dual-channel, 4 HD (2sata- 2pata) I use it for internet, there is ZoneAlarm Security Suite up to date, Malwarebytes and a paid version of SuperAntiSpyware installed. Limewire is there (rarely used and sharing icon shutdown), I sometimes visit porn sites (like millions of peoples do) and do most of my internet browsing, researches, newsgroups and emails on that machine. I never have slowdowns, it takes between 3 to 4 minutes to boot but I think it's OK, it ...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Problems with coordinate systems
Hello! I don't get this with mappings and coordinate system in MFC. I have a list of coordinates that are in a Cartesian Coordinate System. Where Origo (0,0) is in the center (+x is to the right, -y is down) and each unit are 1/40 of a millimeter or 1/1016 of an Inch. I.e. 40 units are 1 mm. I need to display this on the screen. I using pDC->MoveTo and pDC->LineTo in OnDraw but I can't get anything showing on the screen... I think I'm drawing outside of the screen... How can I get the coordinate systems to match?? // Anders -- English isn't my first, or second, lang...

Importing text problems
Hello, I am trying to import a list into Excel, and having trouble getting past the import wizard. The data seems to be separated by various symbols, and I cannot seem to separate my data so it imports to a useable form. Wondering if I could send a sample of this data (text file) to someone proficient in Excel to try and import? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much. If the number of delimiters is limited (pretty small???), then maybe just open the text file in your favorite editor and do some Edit|Replaces to make all the delimiters the same. It might be easier to just...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

new user login problem using existing Money file.
I moved my home computers to a Windows domain with domain-based logins. Previously, I accessed a Money 2003 file on the server from a machine-specific login. Now, when I open that file under my Domain login (and it does open fine, no permissions problems) I can't see my accounts, transactions, etc. (Thank God I didn't nuke that machine account!) When I return to the machine account, everything's still there. How can access the existing data from the new account login? Thanks in advance. Anybody even going to take a whack at this one?? Domain security and authentication is...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Colour problems with StretchDIBits
Hi, I have loaded an IPicture using OleLoadPicture I then get HBITMAP, BITMAP and the BITMAPINFO data. The image is then resized and displayed. First there is a problem with images smaller than the desitination sizes (NEW_WIDTH and NEW_HEIGHT) the images appear the original size with distorted colours and the rest of the area is black. For larger images, all JPEGS work fine (which are 16million colours), and BMP's with 16 million colours work too, but any less colour depth and the images displayed have incorrect colours. Any know how to fix this ? Anything wrong with the code ? help m...

SEND/RECEIVE PROBLEM #11
I find that, after the computer has been asleep for a while, I need to do a send/receive several times before it works. I first get the block of error messages saying that each email address has failed. Thoughts. (Outlook 2003. Windows XP. Using spampal and norton internet security (but disabling them doesn't seem to make a difference). Problem is not with IP because I access it with webmail.) Thank you. its_my_dime, you wrote on Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:11:12 -0400: > I find that, after the computer has been asleep for a while, I need to do a > send/receive several ti...

Outlook shutdown problem
Hi, We have a newtork of about 20 users - all machines with identical configuration (except hardware drivers) running Office 2000 SBS (no add-ins). On a few, 3, machines Outlook refeshes to shutdown. It sits with the message - 'Please wait while Outlook exits'. I have applied all of the service packs avaialble and applied all updates on the windows update site. Has anyone else seen this problem? Mark ...

printer problems with vista
I connected my Epson CX6400 printer to my HP Pavilion computer but not all of my printer options are available. Is there a fix for this problem? On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:03:40 -0600, "clg's" <grangerfarm@juno.com> wrote: What did HP have to say about this problem? BTW, you are on a newsgroup dedicated to the Microsoft Access database; better find a different newsgroup for your printer driver question. -Tom. >I connected my Epson CX6400 printer to my HP Pavilion computer but not all >of my printer options are available. Is there a fix for this problem? ...

Strange Outlook 2000/Office97 problem
I have a couple of users with this problem. If they are working in a document or spreadsheet in Office 97, and use the File/Send to/Email command to create an email with the document attached, and they then use the address book to address the email, all of the menu options will lock up. The send button will not work, and the File, View, Edit,,,etc. menus will not work, as well as all of the toolbar buttons. They can close the current email window, and the message will be saved as a draft in Outlook, from where they can send it. Also, if they manually address the email it all work...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Mail problem
I am not able to send mail out but I am able to receive the email. I have checked options /accounts/ properties etc and it is the right outgoinmg mail server. Can someone help me thanks - This is Outlook version 2000. Does your ISP require that you authenticate? That is, verify your credentials before being able to send mail? Check on your server properties tab if this is not checked. If not, then check it and see if you can send mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual accou...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Permissions problem
I have been having a weird problem lately. I Have OL2003 upgraded from 2002 and I sync with AS3.7.1 I also have a programm called Neo that looks-up email messages and filters them. For the past two months every time I run either AS or Neo and OL is open I get an error and OL shuts down. I cannot open it again as long as one of these programs is working. Sync doesn't work and NEo does not have acess to the data until I restart it when OL is closed. Same for AS, Will not sync if OL is open. How can I allow these programs to to have permissions to OL? -- (�`�.��.���`�.��.->YmK<-.��....

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Kerberos errors & network problems after large email mailshot?
Hello all, and a happy new year! I wondered if I could get some ideas for what happened on a SBS 2003 server I look after last night. I was notified that there was a problem with the server, the client said they had sent a "large volume" of emails as a mailshot, subsequent to this they couldn't connect to the server. When I tried to get in, I couldn't connect to the server, but the computer which sent the emails was visible, online, and would let me connect in (using logmein). I could, from there, ping the server fine, but I could not issue a remote shut...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

Macro Paste & VB Code problem
Hi I have a Spreadsheet that has VB Code under 'Sheet1' that does various calculations. In 'workbook open' i have Range ("A1").Select ( this updates Sheet1) from opening the workbook. The Problem: I Also have a macro that transfers some data from one workbook into this one.(run on certain dates only) part of this macro requires a paste into a range of cells. For some reason it crashes at the point of pasting ( i think it's because i have A1 selected from the Workbook Open) Is there any way around this. Thanks in advance Paul The main reasons for Paste f...

data fill problem
Hello to everyone! I would like to know if there is the way to do the following: - to achieve dropdown list in cell (names of the firms, for example), and when user select one of the firm, other cells get filled with data, like adress of the firm, number of account etc. During past week I spent a lot of time by my computer to solve this problem, but without any results. If anyone can help I would be thankful! Andrew. On one sheet A B C 1 Comp Add Acct 2 C1 A1 #1 3 C2 A2 #2 4 C3 A3 #3 5 C4 A4 #4 6 C5 A5 #5 In cell A10 use "Data" -> "Validation" and set i...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...