download from Bank to wrong account

I've done many bank statement downloads over the past
several months.  Recently I made a mistake - I did a
download from Bank A and mapped it to Account B (instead
of Account A).  I deleted the transactions I had
downloaded, fixing the account.  The trouble is, now I
can't download from Bank A to Account A - it auto-maps to
Account B.  Anyone know how to fix this so it'll start
mapping to the correct account again, or at least get me
the option to select the account?
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Try setting up online services again.  Accounts & Bills: Online Services
Manager in Money 04

--
Will you sponsor me in the Tour de Cure?
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1058&px=1626087

"Bobby" <BSMITH7167@charter.net> wrote in message
> I've done many bank statement downloads over the past
> several months.  Recently I made a mistake - I did a
> download from Bank A and mapped it to Account B (instead
> of Account A).  I deleted the transactions I had
> downloaded, fixing the account.  The trouble is, now I
> can't download from Bank A to Account A - it auto-maps to
> Account B.  Anyone know how to fix this so it'll start
> mapping to the correct account again, or at least get me
> the option to select the account?

0
bollar (385)
7/26/2003 2:40:23 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Bobby wrote:

>I've done many bank statement downloads over the past
>several months.  Recently I made a mistake - I did a
>download from Bank A and mapped it to Account B (instead
>of Account A).  I deleted the transactions I had
>downloaded, fixing the account.  The trouble is, now I
>can't download from Bank A to Account A - it auto-maps to
>Account B.  Anyone know how to fix this so it'll start
>mapping to the correct account again, or at least get me
>the option to select the account

You could restore a backup that predated that download.

You could disable the wrong account for online access. Then when you
download, Money should ask. You could then set that disabled account
back up for online access.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

A temporary TEMP account is produced on occassion
Using XP Home SP3, fully patched and clean system (virus and 5 malware scanners used regularly and nothing found). I have noticed this problem happen 3 times so far (approx 2 months between occurrences on average). The problem is: A user on our PC logs into his/her account and a temporary account is generated on that occasion. I know about this problem as I have had to deal with someone else's PC where I had to port across all the files from their old account to a newly created account as a temporary profile had been produced. When I look in Documents And Settings when...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Finalizing the concurrent processing of current accounts with new Windows Live accounts.
Running OL2007 under Vista Home Premium SP2. My current domain is ATT.net with four accounts, and I'm switching to Live.com with corresponding accounts. Once I get Live working, I intend to have an overlap period where both are active, and ATT mail will get forwarded to Live (rather than make send/receive handle eight accounts.) With ATT, I take advantage of the Outlook (OL) feature that moves individual account mail to specified inboxes. I'll do the same with Live going to the same inboxes. At the start of the overlap period, I'll send out the change of address...

reconciling checkbook balance to gl cash account
My adjusted bank balance does not tie to my gl cash account balance or check register. I only make entries to the the account through CRM and Sales. What would cause it to be off? -- Rick Have all bank rec adjustments been posted? Verify all entries to the gl are CRM and Sales - in the Inquiry > Financial > Detail. You can quickly search for a specific entry type by using the Source Document filter. When we are out of balance we can usually find a GL entry or two. If you have had any voids, trace them through the gl and checkbook and make sure they "hit" everywhere ...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

Double accounting underline
I am trying to double underline a range of cells so that the underline fills the width of the cell. I followed Excel Help instructions as follows: -You can apply a different style of underline, such as a double underline or a single or double accounting underline (an underline that fills the width of a cell). On the Format menu, click Cells. On the Font tab, select the style that you want in the Underline box.- However, when I followed the above instructions, it did not fill the "width" of the cell. What am I doing wrong? -- Jessee ------------------------------------------...

Analytical accounting posted entries details are missing
Hi All, We have posted a purchasing transaction entry with dimension codes. After posted this in general ledger we are not able to view the dimension details in Journal entry inquiry. We found in backend tables(AAG3000X) are missing the same. This is not only happening in purchasing module, it is happening for all modules even entries which are posted directly in GL. We are using GP 10 with SP1 and SQL Server 2005 SP2. Please guide me to solve this issue. Hi Jay, Have you deployed AA to all computers with GP? Is this happening all the time or intermittently? Init...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Savings account management
Can I use Money to "split" transfers into a savings account linked to Money to track totals for specific savings goals? Similar to a split transaction but without hitting income? To display subtotals of the bank total into my groups? Hello, I'm not a real experienced user, but I will take a stab at this one. Would it be sufficient to you to create a subcategory of Income/Interest (or transfers, however you want to categorize the transactions) that you can view through a report? You could use your custom (sub)category when you split the transactions. You might not get th...

Account Distribution in check printing
Hi I need to print Account Distribution along with the check; I am using 3 per page/No Stub check format. The way I am using for printing check is, from the payable transaction entry window itself. (On fly). Any idea? Thanks BS You should be able to pull on the accounts related to the transaction by modifying the report in Report Writer. I am not sure if it already has the table linked that contains the accounts but I am sure you could add the table if necessary. If you have access to CustomerSource then look it up in KnowledgeBase. "BS" wrote: > Hi > >...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

analytical accounting #9
Hi to all, I m using Analytical Accounting - GP 9.0267 - Sql 2000 - which is upgraded from GP-8 Sp4a , Sql 2000 , Everything ok all modules works fine except Analytical Accounting when use . 1 Card - finance - A Accounting - Account class Link , it doesnot show any accounts in the list to link these account to any class ID 2- Card - finance - A Accounting - Account , then it gives error message [Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE] it looks this error is from the same center - is anyone have an idea what cold...

Administrator email account sending external msgs???
My Server Usage Report indicates that the Administrator account has sent 1820 External emails (only 16 internal ones). I'm perplexed since I have NOT used this account to send any external emails. I verified I don't have an open relay, so how is this possible? Paul wrote: > My Server Usage Report indicates that the Administrator > account has sent 1820 External emails (only 16 internal > ones). I'm perplexed since I have NOT used this account to > send any external emails. I verified I don't have an open > relay, so how is this possible? Probably bou...

Fixed Asset Account Group
Does any know why the account group on a fixed asset card disappears from view when you save the asset. I am working on verison 9 sp2 but I think I saw the same thing in version 10. It is there, it just doesn't show. If you open the account card for that asset the ID doesn't show there but the accounts that defaulted into the card do. Very weird in my opinion. Joanne Mahoney Hi Joanne: Yes, it is weird. A few years ago, I wondered about this myself. eSupport told me that it is by design of the system. childofthe1980s "Joanne" wrote: > Does any know why the acco...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Mailbox Manager and "Report only" summary reports are wrong
I've just started utilizing the mailbox manager on out win2k3/Exchange 2k3 sp2 server. I created a Mailbox Policy to "REPORT ONLY" and send a summary report to the administrator. Every time the mailbox manager runs and does what it is supposed to, but the Summary report that is sent to the administrator is wrong. It always reports a Messages Moved # and Size of Messages Moved # With values greater than 0. Now I know that it is not actually moving anything because the same wrong values keep coming up every time. Of course my question is, How do I get a corrected report? T...

Bank account
I have tried umpteen times with Microsoft Money to access my bank accounts online and each time I'm told that MS Money is unable to do it. At this point I am only using the Trial version of MS Money and I don't think I'll be buying it. I resent that Microsoft wants to charge an exorbinant amount each time I want support for their products. Too bad there isn't real competition for Microsoft. Why do you think there isn't "real competition" for Money? Or do you mean Microsoft in general? -- Michael Gordon MVP "tcup" <tcup@discussions.micros...

downloading
how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do databse You need to purchase it: it's not a free download. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microsoft.com... > how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do > databse "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microso...

wrong field names
Hi, To import a table, I'm forming a link to excel, then running an append query in code on my form to put the information in the desired table with additional bits. I've got the 'On Error GoTo' bit in my code, but when a column header is wrong in the excel spreadsheet, instead of going to my error code, it asks me for the parameter value of the field name that should have been in the spreadsheet. Is there any way I can make this become an error so my error code kicks in? I'm already using 'DoCmd.SetWarnings False' Thanks merry_fay Unfortunat...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...

US Bank accounts not updating
Hi, I setup Money a few days ago and signed up through US Bank for Money updates on Sunday. On Monday evening when I added US Bank my accounts from there showed up. I select "Last 60 Days" of transactions but my accounts show a zero balance and no transactions. When I updated today, it said "Update successful" but still no transactions or balance. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Should I remove the accounts and add them again? Thanks for the help, RW ...