Download Date

When I download data from Wells Fargo the download
balance and date never change how to I fix this
0
anonymous (74717)
7/24/2004 2:41:07 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

This should not be so difficult but it is to me re: dates for medi
I"ve been working 2 solid days on trying to just figure out HOW to have two date columns change the way I want them to. I KNOW it must be able to be done in EXCEL but darned if I can figure it out. I have a medicine sheet that has the date I last filled my prescription, then the date it can be filled again. The time is 30 days from the first column of last filled. THIS I think I have figured out how to do for the formula and tie it into the computers calendar. BUT THEN I need that 2nd column to take it's new 30 days back to the first column, so it now becomes the la...

Validation Rule
I'm trying to set up a validation rule that would require a person to update a date field and initial field in the form if changes were made to the record. Thank you If its required, then why not take it out of the user's hands and simply do it for them? Fewer keystrokes for data entry = happy users. In Form_BeforeUpdate: Me.ChangedOn = Now() Me.ChangedBy = fosUserName fosUserName is the user's Network Login ID as per: http://mvps.org/access/api/api0008.htm -- HTH, George "ChryslerKelly" <ChryslerKelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Date conversion
I am trying to separate dates and times in a spreadsheet through right and left formulas. After using these two formulas, Im getting my date answer in the format of 40,104, etc., and the time format in a similar format. I have tried changing the format on this and all other methods I can come up with, but nothing seems to work for me. Anybody have a suggestion on how to make the dates and times show up in their original format/ -- pete Assume that you are having the below value in A1 cell. A1 40,104 B1 cell =TEXT(A1,"DD/MM/YYYY") It will return the resu...

Subtracting dates?? AGRRRRRRRRR!!!
I am subtracting 2 dates. To keep in simple, I am just subtracting th dates in 2 cells as I am having trouble with datedif. Anyways, when enter the formula, =sum(a1-a2), it does the trick, but, before I hav entered the dates I want the difference in, it put a number like -3820 in the cell. How can I get Excel to just leave the cell blank until enter a date? Once again, thanks in advance. Miles Ree -- mcr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1549 View this thread: http:/...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Displaying birthdays from the birth date
Hello. I have a brief question, of how do i do some sort of label which displays what persons in my database were born on this day... considering that i enter the whole date of their birth in the database. On 17 Apr 2007 14:11:39 -0700, K wrote: > Hello. I have a brief question, of how do i do some sort of label > which displays what persons in my database were born on this day... > considering that i enter the whole date of their birth in the database. Create a query. Include the person's [NameField] and a new column. Birthday:Format([DateOfBirth],"mm/dd") As crit...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

PO Last Receipt Date
If an item has been received on a PO, when you select the PO in Purchase Order Entry, you can go into the Purchasing Item Detail Entry window and see a Last Receipt date for the item that has been received. Is there any way to print this date on the PO printout? Elaine, Easily. This field is, not suprisingly, "Last Receipt Date" and it is the PO Line table. If it isn't already on your report, you should be able to drag it onto the report as long as it's not one of the temp table based reports. And if it is, you may then be able to link the po line table in and th...

Investmnet transactions by tx date vs. settlement date?
When I download broker transacitons, they appear to be recorded base dupon the settlement date rather than the transaction date. This can confuse me as the difference is up to 5 days (sometimes seems like more). Is there a way to set the default to record and track transactions by the trade date rather than the date the trade settles? In microsoft.public.money, spacebased wrote: >When I download broker transacitons, they appear to be recorded base dupon >the settlement date rather than the transaction date. This can confuse me as >the difference is up to 5 days (sometimes s...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Date & Time Detention Clock Functions
Hi I am creating a sheet that acts as a production clock and works out various factors that can change for work. I need help in several areas the production item has two clocks running simultaneously and as I cannot post my sheet I will try to explain what I mean. Product item I will call X X arrives say at 13:00 hrs today it has to be out within 24 hrs exactly I need a cell to add on 24 hours which shows the date and time known as Relevant Out date / time. During the 24 hours X may be transferred to another facility so I have to show that X is transfers out (I enter this cell with...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...

displaying dates in UK format
I didn't write the original database and my knowledge of database design is not good enough to duplicate the work already done. With a variety of computers running Windows98 and/or XP, using Access2003, I cannot get dates to display on my forms in UK format (i.e. dd/mm/yyyy or even d/m/yy). The computers in use all have the short date format set to dd/mm/yyyy in regional settings. I have read through http://allenbrowne.com/ser-36.html and tried the formatting suggested there and it didn't work for me. I added it to "Lost focus" and "OnExit" and ...

downloading
how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do databse You need to purchase it: it's not a free download. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microsoft.com... > how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do > databse "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microso...

MSMoney,Categories,Downloads
I just got a trial copy of MS Money and downloaded my credit card transactions. I want to assign a category to each entry and know how to open each item and click on a chosen category, which it records. What I would like to know is - can I get Money to remember the category for a specific company. For an example, if I make a purchase on my credit card to Target and I download it from my bank, I would like Money to automatically remember that it goes into the Clothing category without me having to select it from the drop down list. Will MS Money do this? Thanks in advance, Richar...

Excel Dates #2
Hi Guys, Can you help me with a little problem. I am running a macro on a csv file. There are 4 dates in the format dd/mm/yy and I format them to dd mmm yyyy. So the cell A1 originally has the value 25/12/05, I format it so the cell A1 now has 25 Dec 2005 When I try to concatenate "Date Reported : " & A1. Instead of getting Date Reported : 25 Dec 2005 I get Date Reported : 25/12/05 Cell A1 is back in it's original format although on the screen it is showing as the new format I.E. 25 Dec 2005 What is going on here? how do I get the cell to keep it's new format so ...

Sorting Data by a Range of Dates
Preface this question with the info that I'm a novice when it comes to Access. I've had the program for years but have never had the opportunity to use it until recently. I know that my question has a very simple solution. However, keeping in mind my novice status, I'd ask that you be very specific in your reply. I created a database that has 5 fields. One of the fields is DATE. I have about 5 months worth of data in the file. I now have to sort this information by the client field and a range of dates. For example, I need to find out how many visits were made to AB...

In Excel spreadsheeet the dates change to the wrong date after we.
We can't get the dates to show up correctly after we have entered them. They seem to change on their own. some detail might help. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ziptozipper" <ziptozipper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:348681D8-4D18-429F-9219-AB4AADB7E273@microsoft.com... > We can't get the dates to show up correctly after we have entered them. They > seem to change on their own. ...

Insert Date Automatically
Is it possible to have the date inserted into a date field when an a field is edited? what i am trying to achieve is to insert the date which should be the current day when the field is changed from a null value to contain text -- IT Manager You can do this with a simple OnChange event in the text field: if ((crmForm.all.the_text_field.DataValue != null) && (crmForm.all.the_date_field.DataValue == null)){ crmForm.all.the_date_field.DataValue = new Date(); } -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2...