Does money 2004 checking and credit card accounts

When I pay my credit card in my checking account, I would like that payment
amount to be posted as a credit in my credit card account.  But these two
accounts don't seem to communicate.

How is this done??

Thanks
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

You transfer money from your checking account to the credit card account and
make the payment to the CC Company from the credit card account.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"larryfergy6" <larryfergy6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I pay my credit card in my checking account, I would like that
> payment
> amount to be posted as a credit in my credit card account.  But these two
> accounts don't seem to communicate.
>
> How is this done??
>
> Thanks

0
bob_peel2056 (736)
9/4/2006 4:32:16 PM
See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=53 and
http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=147.

"larryfergy6" <larryfergy6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I pay my credit card in my checking account, I would like that
> payment
> amount to be posted as a credit in my credit card account.  But these two
> accounts don't seem to communicate.
>
> How is this done??

Email to all contacts in an account
Hello, I have CRM 4.0 and i was trying to send an email to an account with related contacts. the email was deliverd to the account email but not to the related contacts. i couldnt find a way to do it. Is there any way for the email to be sentl automatically to the contacts related to an account when sending an email to the account? any help would be highly appreciated. regards ...

Two computers, one Money file.

Money2004 Duplicate Check Numbers download
This is Money 2004. When I download my transactions from the bank all of my transactions come down with check numbers even if they are not checks. For example, if I bring down check number 345 then the next few transactions which are debits will also come down as 345. They should come down with no check number. I checked on the bank website and they don't have numbers there but when they hit msmoney, the number appears. Is there some change I need to make to not assign a number when the transaction hits money? Chas. ccoe@comcast.net ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Credits, Refunds and Rebates
Hello, I would like to have an accout that keeps tracks of the various refunds, credits and rebates that I accumulate over time. Does any one currently have an Idea for these kinds of transactions?. Like a accounts reciveable or something. Thanks, I usually treat them as deposits in whatever category I have. i.e. I have a Software category, so when I spend $50 for a piece of code, with a $10 rebate, I just: Enter the $50 purchase in the account it was drawn on in the Software category Schedule a one time "bill" as a $10 incoming payment in whatever account I...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

How to check Removed Attachments?
I have a user who has a problem with sending emails with an attachment to one specific recipient. I have an Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. There is no restriction sending emails (include no limit for attachments as we are getting and sending huge attachments). But, there is a limit for the mailbox size, and she didn’t get the limit. After she sent an email with an attachment, she got a call from the recipient saying that they didn’t get the attachment while other recipients got the attachments. So, she forwarded the email to her manager and he sent the email with the attachments to the...

previously functional Office 2004 now won't launch after Mac OS updates
Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 applications and cannot open any of my files. Any advice? Thanks, Mark On 6/27/07 1:02 PM, in article 1182974541.212063.281740@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "breadhead420@gmail.com" <breadhead420@gmail.com> wrote: > Last night I installed Security Update 2007-006 (v1.0) and Mas OS X > Update (intel) (v 10.4.10) on my MacBook Pro (2 GHz Intel Core duo). > Now, I cannot launch any Office 2004 app...

money 2002 #26

Spell Check states no longer offered for this language. Does anyone know how I can get spell check?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01CB285B.1005C660 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0046_01CB285B.1005C660" ------=_NextPart_001_0046_01CB285B.1005C660 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ------=_NextPart_001_0046_01CB285B.1005C660 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>...

money 2005 #11

Reassigning accounts changes owenr on ALL objects....
We had a sales guy leave so I reassigned his accounts to various other reps....worked great EXCEPT it reassigned all objects related to that Account....even the completed ones. Where it screws me up the most is on orders already created and the reportinig that I have created....it moves those historical orders to new rep. reports have to be based on order owner vs created by because we have admins that do some order entry. Is there any way to reassign account and NOT have it change the owner on any activity/order/etc that has been completed or is in the past?????? maybe an append query at th...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Credit Alerts not working in 2005
My experian account no longer works in the credit center in money 2005. When I click update now unser "My Credit Score" I get the following error. "Money is unable to access Experian at this time, possibly because of server problems. Please try again later." Yes I do have the username and password correct. And the other odd thing is the message comes up instantly. So it cant be validating my user name. I get exactly the same error. Also when you try to click on the link to view the credit report, you receive a URL error. BTW it only occurs when you import a 20...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Migrating Accounts #2
Hi all, I have same error Luis Murguia exposed in the group on 2004-06-02 08:59:04 PST. I want to migrate accounts. Right now I'm testing only with one record. This is the content of cdf_account table: AccountId = 1 TerritoryId = 3 OwningUser = 1 OwningUserName = Administrador Name = 'CTA TEST' IsPrivate = 0 StatusCode = 1 StateCode = 0 The other fields are null The cdf_systemuser table has this: SystemUserId OrganizationId BusinessUnitId DomainName SourceUserName ------------ -------------- -------------- ---------------------- ------------- 1 1 1 ABITSCOL\...

Checks not Posint to AccountReceivable Table in HQ
Hello - I have a situation where checks are not posting as payments in the accountreceivable table in HQ. The customer table however shows a value for storeid for those that do not post whereas those that do post, from a different store, have value of 0. The stores where I have this problem were standalone stores at one time before becoming global. Any ideas? Thanks, Phil ...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Add userdefs to Unit Account setup
Can you add userdef fields to the Unit Account Setups form? We have users that could make use of those fields. It looks like it would be an easy thing to add. I can use Modifier, but if it's out of the can, it would be better for our clients. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Reinstall Money Plus problems