disk cleanup deletes Money

Everytime I run my disk cleanup utility it deletes Money
Express.

Any ideas why this happens or how to prevent it?

Thanks
0
anonymous (74718)
2/7/2004 3:56:36 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

What is Money Express?  Is it deleting the data files
(designated by ????.MNY where ???? is the name of your
Money files, assuming this is Microsoft Money).

0
anonymous (74718)
2/7/2004 4:21:17 PM
oscar

It probably realizes that Money Express is Totally useless.

Bob
"oscar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everytime I run my disk cleanup utility it deletes Money
> Express.
>
> Any ideas why this happens or how to prevent it?
>
> Thanks

0
Arge

Upgrading from Microsoft Money 2004 to MicrosoftMoney Plus Premium
I have been using Microsoft Money 2004 for the past 2 years. I have just purchased Microsoft Money Plus Premium(2008). As per the details in the Microsoft Website the upgradation would take place automatically on installation. But when I installed Money Plus the upgradation did not take place. The system attempted upgardation but then suddenly the message appeared " The file you are trying to convert was created in a different version of Money which is incompatible". Please help. I want a solution to convert to Money Plus Regards S Radhakrishnan Money is heavily localized to...

Mail being deleted from POP 3 Server
I'm running SBS R2 Exchange and when retrieves my POP 3 mail it deletes the messages from the server. How do I tell exchange to leave the messages on the POP 3 server for 14 days like i do with Outlook? Thanks This is configured on the Outlook side. Better question, why even bother with POP3 when you have Exchange? sirgeek wrote: > I'm running SBS R2 Exchange and when retrieves my POP 3 mail it deletes the > messages from the server. How do I tell exchange to leave the messages on > the POP 3 server for 14 days like i do with Outlook? > > Thanks sirgeek wrote...

MS Money Sync Finally Working for Me
My MS Money Sync and one of my credit card accounts has not synchronized in over a month. I finally have it working now after trying a solution that Hans reported he had picked up from an Microsoft rep. This is what I did: 1) Disabled my credit card account in MS Money that would not syncrhonize (Manage Online Services, choose the account, click on Stop Using Online Servcies) If I tried to re-set it up in MS Money, I received the "Account Setup Unavailable Message". 2)Went to MSN Money Central on the web. Clicked on My Accounts. Entered passport ID. Went to bottom of page and cli...

How to delete posted transaction?
Hi, How can we delete a posted transaction in GP 9.0 Hope you can help us. Thanks There is no way to 'delete' a posted transaction other than through SQL which is not recommended. If it is a journal entry, you can reverse or 'back-out' the transaction. Otherwise, in any other sub module, you would need to create a correcting trasaction "DarthEroz" wrote: > Hi, > > How can we delete a posted transaction in GP 9.0 > > Hope you can help us. > > > Thanks > . > Depending on the type of transaction, yo...

Which disk is it?
I was looking at the Event Viewer System log, and noticed some warnings: Event Type: Warning Event Source: Disk Event Category: None Event ID: 51 Date: 2010-05-28 Time: 04:29:08 User: N/A Computer: DELL Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\D during a paging operation. But I can't figure out which exactly disk it is (I have several mounted). Is Harddisk1 the same as Disk 1 in the Disk Management utility? Where can I see which disk in the \Device\ hierarchy corresponds to which disk in the other utilities? (WinXP, of course, that's...

MS Money 2005 Experian Credit offer
Has anyone had problem registering for this free offer?? After installing MS Money 2005, I tried to sign-up for this offer and got: "Thank you for your interest in Experian Credit Manager. Unfortunately we are unable to fulfill your request because the membership offer provided by Microsoft Money has already been redeemed. " Money05Newbie Hello anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:56:57 -0700: a> Has anyone had problem registering for this free offer?? Go to www.experian.com and sign up, it's t...

Delete Query not Working
I have tried to follow many of the suggestions in other posts, but have not been able to get this to work. I have a table called DailyCalls and another table called PersonalCalls. A query was set up to return calls in the DailyCalls table that match calls in the PersonalCalls table. When I change the query to a Delete query I get the error: Invalid bracketing of name '[PersonalCalls.PhoneNumber]'. Here is the sql of the delete query: DELETE DistinctRow [DailyCalls].NumberDialed FROM DailyCalls WHERE (((DailyCalls.NumberDialed)=[PersonalCalls.PhoneNumber])); I tried re...

How can i delete Fiscal Period from the system
Hello every one How can u delete Fiscal Period from the system there is no transaction in GP but i entered an error Fiscal Year by mistake please any help? Just resetup your fiscal periods, tools-setup-company-fiscal periods. Then hit recalculate. Mike "Monzer Osama" <MonzerOsama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15D00496-AEB8-4033-ACD7-7DA9E3042BE6@microsoft.com... > Hello every one > > How can u delete Fiscal Period from the system > there is no transaction in GP but i entered an error Fiscal Year by > mistake > > please any help? ...

deleted page
I deleted a page from a publisher document and saved the revised document in error. I need that page - how do I recover it? Suzanne wrote: > I deleted a page from a publisher document and saved the revised > document in error. I need that page - how do I recover it? ================================= I suspect you will have to recreate the page... when you overwrite a file the original is gone. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you ...

Realized gain/loss in Money 2002 Reports
I am entering my investment data into money '02 and have been looking at some of reports that it provides. In the "performance by investment account report" it shows that for one of my investments the realized gain is $18.45. THIS IS FALSE as i have been keeping everything in Excel spreadsheets. In the register section of the investment I entered a sell with a $218.45 gain. I am entering all data into the register (activity,# of shares, price, total)Money knows what i paid for the inv. and what i sold it for. This is not the only inv. it is doing this to. Is there a fix or...

Deleted Items Retension
I have a user whose future employment with the company is undetermined at this point. Before moving forward, management wants to make sure we have a good backup of his email. I have a good backup of his mailbox and have no worries there. Upon inspecting his mailbox a little closer, I noticed that the user has 200+ mb of info that has been either deleted from the deleted items folder or hard deleted and is now sitting in the dumpster. (I'm new and the previous admin set the deleted items retension to 365 days - a setting I haven't reduced yet due to this scenario.) I also on...

Exchange 5.5 deleted messages
I was called by a user this morning. Before leaving for the weekend, there were only 4 messages in deleted messages folder. This morning it was loaded, with messages going back to 11/2004. This user keeps his Exchange folders pretty clean. What caused this to happen?? I have not applied any maintenance for over 2 weeks. Thanks. -- Norm ...

Money 2003--Trial
Hi, i am very curious about that do we need to activate Money 2003 trial version. Can anybody get back to me as soon as possible. thank you very much regards -- ron I am surprised a 2003 trial version still works, as it is date restricted. If you're installing it for the first time, then you'll need to reset the clock on your PC to allow it to work. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not r...

Meeting invitation responses going to deleted user
I have a user (call him "Kevin"). He sends a meeting invitation to anyone. That person responds (doesn't matter what the response is). Kevin gets the response, but the invited user gets a bounce message saying the response couldn't be deliverd to "Mike Foobar". "Mike Foobar" no longer works here (he used to work for Kevin), and his AD account and Exchange mailboxes were deleted months ago. Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2003. We had a number of problems with our old Exchange 2000 hardware, so I set up a new server, moved all the mailboxes, and then ...

Deleting General Journal Entries
Is there a (safe) way to delete General Journal Entries that were posted in error, instead of going through the process of backing out / correcting entries. I'd like the ending Generlal Ledger to have as little clutter as possible. Irrespective of how Neat you want it to look, it is not proper to delete posted journal entries. You need to perform the reversing process. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Parley, CPA" wro...

ISBN #'s starting w/ "0" are deleted, how to format so "0" stays put
Hello, I need to know how to format a list of cells that contain ISBN #'s so that when an ISBN starting with a "0" the zero stays. I am working w/ Excel 97. I have tried to format the cell to "Text" but then the zeros are deleted. What I am doing is copying and pasting from another spreadsheet. So, the ISBN looks like this at first: 0-889658-27-8 Then I say "Replace "-" with nothing. So then I get: 889658278 So, what I want is: 0889658278 Got me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! I suggest formatting the cells as text *prior* to pa...

"Untrack/delete track" email
Is it posible to untrack/delete crm link and track to some other point? Thanks for anye Help Hi Rene Ptry, Following URL has exactly what you need. http://blog.sonomapartners.com/2007/05/remove_crm_link.html -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Renè Petry" wrote: > Is it posible to untrack/delete crm link and track to some other point? > Thanks for anye Help Thanks uMar Khan it works fine...but is there alsow a simple solution for standard outlook use...

The disk is full #2
I have had a problem recently where when I open excel for the first time when booting up my pc I get the message "The disk is full". When I close excel and reopen again it seems to work fine, until the next time I start my pc. It is driving me mad...please anyone any ideas. I had this error message pop-up on me when I used to try and save some of my larger XL files when other XL files were open at the same time. I had run out of partitioned disk space on the network. Solution was to add more. >-----Original Message----- >I have had a problem recently where when I ope...

What is the maximun Hard Disk space required for Exchange Server 2
We are actually planning to have 500GB of Hard Disk for Exchage Server 2003. Is there any Disk limitation on how much can we have for Exchage Server 2003. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 06:06:02 -0700, Hasher <Hasher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are actually planning to have 500GB of Hard Disk for Exchage Server 2003. >Is there any Disk limitation on how much can we have for Exchage Server 2003. >Any help is much appreciated. Thanks > In Enterprise Ed? Nope. Standard? 75GB with Exch 2003 Sp2. ...

Unable to delete CBM batch as cheques have been printed
While entering payments in the CBM batches, our client had accidently pressed the print cheque button. now he saved the transaction without entering the distribution as well. Now the batch cannot be deleted as the cheques were printed and the transaction cannot be posted as the distribution was not entered. The distribution button is disabled so we are unable to modify the distribution as well. I understand that I will have to delete the transactions manually using SQL Queries. Could someone guide me as to which tables to modify. The client is using GP 10 with SQL server 2005 ...

Back Up to Disk
How can an individual folder be archived to a disk? Old Red One <oldred1@charter.net> wrote: > How can an individual folder be archived to a disk? Create a new PST and copy the folder to it. Close the new PST. -- Brian Tillman ...

Money 2008 Activation on Vista
I've been thru the same crazy maze as Alan van der Vyver, with the same bad result. Thanks to Chris Cowles and Cal Learner for explaining RunAsAdministrator to get activation to succeed. Now, same as Alan, I have MyMoney.mny in User\(me)\Documents, I have full rights AND OWNERSHIP to the file and its folder. I've taken all the steps suggested by Cal in 12/8/07 post, except I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled. Still, when I start Money as me (not administrator), it thinks it has not been registered, and offers to do it then. BAD. When I RunAsAdministrator, it knows ...

Disk space error???
Hi, Running Exchange 2010 on Server 2008 trying to back up with DPM 2010 on 2008 server. I am getting the following error: Backup attempted at '5/13/2010 2:41:56 PM' failed to start, error code '2155348040'. Further research tells me that I am "out of disk space" According to DPM server on backup disk I have 1,863 GB of free space and 89% unallocated. I am also seeing the "replica inconsistent" message. I have ran the checker and it runs only to bring up the same error. Where is this disk space missing? Can you copy paste the Alert/C...

Money 2005 display oddities
Hi All, I recently installed Microsoft Money 2005. It successfully upgraded my Money 2004 file. If I start MS Money by double-clicking on my Money file, the opening screen of Money is missing characters from text captions, buttons. If I enter the correct .NET passport password, I get in and the text on most of the screen on my Money Homepage is missing! But, If I start MS Money via start menu and since it remembers the last open file, it opens that same file with a proper (all characters present) screen. What's going on? Is it something to do with SP2 installation? - Sandeep Khan...

money 2003 file is 17mb
Hello, my money 2003 file is too large, currently 17 Mb and it's taking forever to load. Is there a way to keep about two years of transactions and archive the rest of them so that the original file gets smaller? Right now if I archive something the original file remain of the same size. Thanks for the replies, regards. Mark In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: > >my money 2003 file is too large, currently 17 Mb and it's >taking forever to load. Is there a way to keep about two >years of transactions and archive the rest of them so that >the original file ge...