Did Money 2006 Fix 2 problems?

I'm wondering if Money 2006 fixed the following 2 problems:

1) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly merge bank
information with payment received information.  The result was two seperate
transactions.  The fix according to Microsoft is to download bank information
into a cash account and then to transfer into the business account.  Quite
unacceptable.

2) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly synchronize business
accounts with the Pocket PC version.  Again, Microsoft suggests using a cash
account to do this.  This was not a practical solution.

I'd like to find out if anyone has success with either of these issues.  I
downloaded the trial version a few months ago and it completely hosed my data
files!  Evidentally, when you restore from backup, the next day the online
synchronization overwrites your data with old data.  After a month, it
finally gives up and the online data expires allowing you to use Money again.
 I'm not willing to download another trial and risk another 30 days of junk!
0
Lilly (3)
12/14/2005 12:00:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Not sure about #1, but the answer to #2 is negative.

--
Michael Gordon
MVP

"Scott Lilly" <Scott Lilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm wondering if Money 2006 fixed the following 2 problems:
>
> 1) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly merge bank
> information with payment received information.  The result was two
> seperate
> transactions.  The fix according to Microsoft is to download bank
> information
> into a cash account and then to transfer into the business account.  Quite
> unacceptable.
>
> 2) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly synchronize
> business
> accounts with the Pocket PC version.  Again, Microsoft suggests using a
> cash
> account to do this.  This was not a practical solution.
>
> I'd like to find out if anyone has success with either of these issues.  I
> downloaded the trial version a few months ago and it completely hosed my
> data
> files!  Evidentally, when you restore from backup, the next day the online
> synchronization overwrites your data with old data.  After a month, it
> finally gives up and the online data expires allowing you to use Money
> again.
> I'm not willing to download another trial and risk another 30 days of
> junk!

0
gordonm (1013)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Signature Problem
Any ideas on how to fix this problem? We set up universal style signatures for everyone here. I set all Outlook apps on each machine to Rich Text because then HTML could view it correctly. With HTML set on all machines, the signature was messed up. Problem now is that when printed out, the signature is distorted. For instance, Carla D. Goodloe has the . blending with the D. They are on top of each other when printing. Another example is De Young, where the e blends with the D. I do not know what is going on but it prints like this in both Rich Text and Html format. The signature ...

changing from outlook express to outlook #2
is it possible to change e-mail addresses from outlook express to outlook with out doing it manualy? also, i'm having trouble getting the e-mails to come into ouitlook. (i took out the servers in outlook exp). ...

CRM Sales for Outlook Client
H I have installed CRM V1.2. Installation was 100% perfect. However, I am experiencing problems when installing the sales client for outlook. After specifying the url where the website is hosted, an error appears stating that no crm server components were located. I am unable to continue from there. OS: Windows XP, SP Office: Office 200 Please find attached the log file [19:48:05] CSetup::Initialize result: 0x0 [19:48:05] Checking v1 product GUID: {505D5841-FB9D-452A-9381-6AD6904769AB} [19:48:05] Checking component GUID: {0C5FCCD4-3F44-4d2a-A68D-3FE77927BF1F} [19:48:05] No existing CRM ...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

SMTP errors #2
We just recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003, a few users are occasionally receiving this error when sending messages out and I'm not sure what to do about it: Any idea what would be the problem? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jwinston@scadirect.com on 11/03/2004 12:49 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nycpdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <jwinston@scadirect.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.162]> -- Thanks The recei...

Duplicate Funds in Money

RichEdit Control Colour #2
Hi all, I've a problem in setting the text & backgroup colour in MFC's CRichEditCtrl. In my program, I need to have a text editor having 1. backgound color = Blue 2. Text colour = Yellow I can succesfully set it in the CRichEditCtrl by using SetBackgroundColor() & SetDefaultCharFormat(). It works fine. However, when the text in the CRichEditCtrl was selected, the color will be inverted! (i.e. Text = Blue & backgroud = yellow). How can I change this default behaviour? say Text = Orange & backgroup = black. Can I do so? Rgds, Marco ...

Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for 5/9/2006
Note: There may be latency issues due to replication, if the page does not display keep refreshing May 9, 2006 Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s). Note: www.microsoft.com/technet/security and www.microsoft.com/security are authoritative in all matters concerning Microsoft Security Bulletins! ANY e-mail, web board or newsgroup posting (including this one) should be verified by visiting these sites for official information. Microsoft never sends security or other updates as attachments. These updates must be downloaded from the microsoft.com download center o...

Office 98 Office Manager Problem #2
Hello Folks. This is my first post here. System: Powerbook G3 Series 1999 running Mac OS 9.2.2 Installed Office 98 from original CD after cleaning hard drive. "Customize..." in Office Manager menu does nothing. Opening Microsoft Office Manager Control Panel does nothing. Any ideas please? Am I missing a file from value pack? Thanks. Gordon F. Howell ghowell(NOSPAM)@princemusictheater.org or GFHowell(NOSPAM)@aol.com ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Why aren't my posts shown in the group? #2
I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? Even after waiting for 15 minutes and checking again? "sschipper@islinc.com" wrote: > I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an > MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw > my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? > > ...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Overlapping 2 charts (XL2003)
I have a 5 row 3 column sheet in A1:C5. Here are the 15 values (first 3 are column headings): type day amount A,1,10 A,2,11 A,3,12 B,3,7 I'm aiming to have a chart with 1,2,3 on x axis, and 3 blue values: 10 units tall over the 1; 11 over the 2; 12 over the 3. Then I want a red 7 over the x value 3. So I want to see both 12 and 7 above the 3 on the x axis, either overlapping or side by side. I created a chart by highlighting C2:C4 and hitting F11. I can name that series as A. So far so good. Now I want to overlay B data, so under Source Data I add a series named B with values =sheet1!c5...

CRM Quick campaign problems.
Hi all. I'm having an issue with our CRM system, and it looks like it's by design and not a fault. When we send a quick campaign to our marketing list it goes along realy well, create the email, add the unsubscribe etc, create the activities and auto send the emails. Now that's all good, but at a random point through the campaign it will abort, different places in different campaigns, different lists etc and we couldn't work out why. Now on Friday I did a campaign to a list of 1000 contacts, it failed after 9, so I went through the list and discovered that the contact on #10 h...

Problems with Money 2005

any one have a clue how to sync 2 copies of outlook
laptop and desktop I want to sync up the outlook on both. any clues/? hints? thanks Hi Paul, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Void Deferral Transactions Problem
I am having a problem voiding some deferred transactions. I entered the transactions through Receivables Management. I can see these transactions under the customers in the Deferral Inquiry window. However, they do not show up in the Void Deferral Transactions window for me to void. Some other transactions entered the same way in the same batch as these but under different customers do show up. Cannot figure out why that would be. I have tried check links and deferral check links to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks! Paul ...

Calendar #2
On the Outlook 2002 Calendar, on the Day/Week/Month view, the items that have activities scheduled are bold. Is there any way to highlight or colour these days different colours, maybe based on their categories? Hello, Calendar color can be defined using lable. Please review the follow article below: 296230 OL2002: How to Modify Default Calendar Labels http://support.microsoft.com/?id=296230 Best Regards, Jan Suralertrungsri, MCSE Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support Client Server Infrastructure -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

Money Data #2