Deleting Reports #2

I've got Money 2007. I've created and added some reports to Favorite Reports.
Now I want to get rid of them, but it seems there is no delete option. I've
looked everywhere, left and right clicking on any link that looks like it
might take me to that option or at least some explanation...

So how does one delete a report in Money 2007? Thanks.

dc
0
DeeDeeCee (14)
10/27/2007 8:48:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

On the Reports tab, select Favorite Reports > Organize Favorites.
View, Rename, Delete and Customize buttons are at the bottom of the
window, on the right-hand side.

"DeeDeeCee" <DeeDeeCee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've got Money 2007. I've created and added some reports to Favorite
> Reports. Now I want to get rid of them, but it seems there is no
> delete option. I've looked everywhere, left and right clicking on any
> link that looks like it might take me to that option or at least some
> explanation...
>
> So how does one delete a report in Money 2007? Thanks.
>
> dc

0
Brent
10/27/2007 9:36:55 PM
This solved my problem, iwth a slight detour. If by "Reports Tab" you meant
the horizontal band of words about three levels down in Money 2007, there
wasn't any "organize" option (at least on my software). But it made me look
up a little higher and I saw a "Favorites" menu I hadn't noticed before,
which might have been what you meant because I found what you were pointing
to very easily there. Thank you very much for a solution to a frustrating
problem.

ddc

"Brent" wrote:

> On the Reports tab, select Favorite Reports > Organize Favorites.
> View, Rename, Delete and Customize buttons are at the bottom of the
> window, on the right-hand side.
>

> "DeeDeeCee" <DeeDeeCee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've got Money 2007. I've created and added some reports to Favorite
> > Reports. Now I want to get rid of them, but it seems there is no
> > delete option. I've looked everywhere, left and right clicking on any
> > link that looks like it might take me to that option or at least some
> > explanation...
> >
> > So how does one delete a report in Money 2007? Thanks.
> >
> > dc

0
DeeDeeCee (14)
10/27/2007 10:14:00 PM
Thanks for these posts !!!...I was unable to find instructions on how to
delete/remove unwanted reports within the software product itself or
elsewhere...

"DeeDeeCee" wrote:

> This solved my problem, iwth a slight detour. If by "Reports Tab" you meant
> the horizontal band of words about three levels down in Money 2007, there
> wasn't any "organize" option (at least on my software). But it made me look
> up a little higher and I saw a "Favorites" menu I hadn't noticed before,
> which might have been what you meant because I found what you were pointing
> to very easily there. Thank you very much for a solution to a frustrating
> problem.
>
> ddc
>
> "Brent" wrote:
>
> > On the Reports tab, select Favorite Reports > Organize Favorites.
> > View, Rename, Delete and Customize buttons are at the bottom of the
> > window, on the right-hand side.
> >

> > "DeeDeeCee" <DeeDeeCee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I've got Money 2007. I've created and added some reports to Favorite
> > > Reports. Now I want to get rid of them, but it seems there is no
> > > delete option. I've looked everywhere, left and right clicking on any
> > > link that looks like it might take me to that option or at least some
> > > explanation...
> > >
> > > So how does one delete a report in Money 2007? Thanks.
> > >
> > > dc

0
sewnpax (1)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Age calculation #2
Hi, I'm looking for a formula to give a better response on age calculation. I have a list of computers with the data they were purchased on. I want to know how old they are. Here is what I have so far: G1 contains =today() to give current date F14 is the purchase date of the first computer in the list G14 is this formula, which tells me how many months old the computer is: =($G$1-F14)/30 The problem is that it tells me that the computer is 90 months old, which is correct, but I want to see that its 7.5 years old. Dividing that by 12 gives the answer, but there are newer computer...

1.2 Integration Release
Microsoft, when is 1.2 Integration going to release? All I hear is "soon", but "soon" is now turned into months. -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com I have NO real information, but if I had to guess it would be announced just prior to or during Convergence (3/21- 24). >-----Original Message----- >Microsoft, when is 1.2 Integration going to release? All I hear is "soon", >but "soon" is now turned into months. > >-- >Brandon >IT Director >Present...

Time Card Report #2
Does anyone know if there is a more user friendly template for Time Card report ? We pay employees every 2 weeks and whenever I run a 2 week report, it only shows one date and below this date it sums up 2 dates of cumulative time worked instead of showing the isolated 2 dates. In other words, under a Monday 5/1, it will show 15 hours which actually means that the person worked cumulatively 15 hours on Monday 5/1 AND Monday 5/8... but Time Card report doesn't show the 5/8 separately which is quite confusing and invonvenient. Any help would be highly appreciated! Here is an addit...

Rule for Deleted Items

Reply #2
Hi, I have tried this but it still tries to save as the default which in this case is No, when I need it to save as Yes Many thanks anyway John PS I think by putting your suggestion in, it just hides the alerts, but still keeps to the defaults. JohnUK wrote: > Hi, I have tried this but it still tries to save as the > default which in this case is No, when I need it to save > as Yes > Many thanks anyway > John > PS I think by putting your suggestion in, it just hides > the alerts, but still keeps to the defaults. If indeed you even see this, PLEASE do NOT change the su...

Referring to Names #2
Hi Frank I'm looking for something that's easy to copy across. Say column A contains an alpha and columns B to X contain variou numerical values with range created names of Bdata to Xdata. I'm wondering if there is any way of writing the formul Sumif(Alpha,A,Bdata) by referring Bdata to a cell reference instead o using the term "Bdata" itself, so that I can change the cell and brin up the relevant result. Hope this makes sense Timmy Ma -- Timmy Mac ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Timmy Mac1's Profile: http://www.excelfo...

Headers not Visible on Sub Report
Hello, I have developed a main report and a sub report. I made the sub report a part of the main by dragging it from the navigational pane. However, now, when doing a print preview, the headers cannot be seen. Please help; I am 'under the gun' to get this done. Thank you. -- phm PS: The property is visible. WHICH headers cannot be seen? I will assume you mean the page headers of the subreport. You can emulate the page headers in the subreport by adding top-level grouping level based on the value of =1. Add the controls you want to see to this new group leve...

Follow Up Flag #2
When I set a follow up flag in Outlook 2000 it inserts a default time of 18:00. Is there a way to alter this default or do I have to change the time manually for every flag I set? ...

Conditional Formating #2
Good morning to everyone. Does anyone know if Conditional Formating have an issue in the charts? i have make text boxes which bring values from another sheet and i want to show the figures inside as green when i have an improve or red if i have damage. Any suggestions? Ps I am using EXCEL XP edition Regards Bill Jon Peltier has instructions for conditional charts: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart You could change the formula, to calculate if an amount is greater or less than the previous amount. Bill wrote: > Good morning to everyone. > >...

Delete macros

Reporting services 2008
Hi, It is possible using reporting services 2008 with visual studio .NET 2003 ? Thanks Manuel On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 18:39:46 +0100, "Manuel" <mapereira@sapo.pt> wrote: >Hi, > >It is possible using reporting services 2008 with visual studio .NET 2003 ? > >Thanks > >Manuel Hi If you install the 2008 client tools you will get BIDs where you can design reports or you can download report builder in the feature pack as a different way write reports. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=b33d2c78-10...

Recovery Storage Group error when trying to add database #2
Can you please tell me where I would make the change to the DN as described below? Hi, The problem is that in the distinguished name of the database there is a single parenthesis without its match. Examples of this would include: cn=Mailbox Store 1 (SG1,cn=First Storage Group,.... cn=Mailbox Store 1 (SG2),cn=Second Storage Group (TestServer,cn=... If you add the closing parenthesis and force replication of the Active Directory the "Add Databases to Recover" dialog should work properly. The problem is the LDAP request that is sent to the Domain Controller to render ...

how to include mortgage payment into reports
I am trying to do a spending report and the only mortgage category I can get to show up is MortgageInterest, even though I have all categories selected. When I go into the details of my payment, the split is: Principal Transfer: xx Mortgate Interest: xx Real Estate Taxes: xx I can get Interest and Real Estate taxes to show up, but how can I get either the entire payment to show up in the spending report, or the "principal transfer", so I can see an accurate view of my monthly spending? Or is this not possible, because it's a loan? TIA What Report? What version/edition? If...

Report Query in RMS
Is there somewhere that I could get some information as to how the reports in RMS are composed. When you look at the various reports they all seem fairly simple in there basic structure. Are the any examples of how these reports are composed. The //--- Columns ---// iformation seems to be the same in most reports, same as the //--- Title Rows ---//. Setting up the flitters and the TablesQueried I need to understand. I have the schema for 1.2. How do I better understand the following or what do I need to learn. I wish I was in college again and had all the time in the world. //--- Repo...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Transfer of data #2
I have a database of information in excel and need a formula for compiling totals and transferring it to the main worksheet page. Basically it is a payment tracker - I put in todays date, account number, payment amount, etc and hit submit - it then sends this info onto the next worksheet page (the database). On the main page I have weekly, and monthly totals. I need it to update the weekly monthly totals based on the actual week and month - not last 7 days or last 30 days. How can i do this? Ultimately what it needs to do is go to the second page and grab all the info for the curren...

Crystal Reports and CRM 1.2
Hi, I have big problem and i see that i'm not unique. I install CRM 1.2 on the PC with SBS 2003, including SQL 2000 and Exchange 2003. All work good, i browse the web interface,sent e-mail, but i cannot make reports. The error is : CRISTAL REPORTS LOGON ERROR Please verify that you have enough Crystal Licenses. Our company is MS partner and i have license for CRM, but i havn't for Crystal Reports - may be this is a problem? The error, what recieve in Event Viewer are two: Event Type: Error Event Source: Crystal_WebConnector Event Category: (15) Event ID: 34400 Date: 1/8/2004 Time...

Adding HST and QST taxes to Invoice report
Just a background on each tax: HST is 8% of sales QST is 7.5% calculated after adding 5% GST I found out how to get these taxes calculating correctly in GP, but am having troubles having the amounts print correctly on the Invoice crystal report. For some reason, sometimes it gives the right tax amount, other times it is way off (usually less). Here's what I have for the calculated field in GP report writer: Conditional: "SOP_Tax_WORK_HIST.Tax Detail ID = "S-QST" AND SOP_LINE_WORK.Component Sequence = 0" True Case: "SOP_Tax_WORK_HIST.Sales Tax Amou...

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Live Chat scheduled for May 7 #2
On Thursday, May 7th, 2009, the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) team will host a Live Chat from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. PT. In this chat, our experts will take questions on Service Pack 3 for Microsoft Dynamics RMS. If we get a high volume of questions during the chat, our experts might not be able to respond to all of them within time allowed. In that event, our experts will respond after the chat ends, to the extent possible, and their answers will be included in the transcript for the chat. The transcript will be posted to the Using Microsoft Dynamics RMS site appro...