Deleting 1 account when multiple at institution

This is related to Money 2005.  (FWIW, I'm sorry I upgraded.  Several years
ago Money was a great product.  Over the past couple of annual upgrades more
things are broken than work correctly.  I'm a MS advocate, but they should
be ashamed of this product.)  At any rate...

In times past I had 3 accounts with Citibank.  1 of them was closed several
years ago.  On Citibank's web interface this old account still shows up.
When I had Money 2005 connect to Citibank for online banking, it downloaded
information on 3 accounts--1 of which no longer exists.  I tried to delete
this account in Money, only to be told that I can only delete all 3 of the
accounts or just close this 1 account.

So, I closed this one account in Money.  Unfortunately, evertime I connect
to Citibank now, I get an error report stating essentially that Money is
asking about an account that no longer exists.

So...Money won't let me delete an account that doesn't exist, but
continuously reports errors when it cannot retrieve information on this
account.

Anyone have a solution?

Tony

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Tony wrote:

>This is related to Money 2005.  (FWIW, I'm sorry I upgraded.  Several years
>ago Money was a great product.  Over the past couple of annual upgrades more
>things are broken than work correctly.  I'm a MS advocate, but they should
>be ashamed of this product.)  At any rate...
>
>In times past I had 3 accounts with Citibank.  1 of them was closed several
>years ago.  On Citibank's web interface this old account still shows up.
>When I had Money 2005 connect to Citibank for online banking, it downloaded
>information on 3 accounts--1 of which no longer exists.  I tried to delete
>this account in Money, only to be told that I can only delete all 3 of the
>accounts or just close this 1 account.
>
>So, I closed this one account in Money.  Unfortunately, evertime I connect
>to Citibank now, I get an error report stating essentially that Money is
>asking about an account that no longer exists.
>
>So...Money won't let me delete an account that doesn't exist, but
>continuously reports errors when it cannot retrieve information on this
>account.
>
>Anyone have a solution?

I'm afraid not.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

products expected to grow 1.56% create a formula
Sales of products in february are expected to grow by 1.56% over January sales, create a formula. Example : January 143 E=MC^2 Not original, but a nice formula none the less. Homework? Sounds like a homework question, best left for the student to solve? A clue, any value multiplied by 100% + an increased percentage will result in a value that represents the original value increased by the growth percentage. All formulas in Excel begin with the = symbol. Formulas may reference other cells and literal values. If this isn't a homework question - "Marquin" wrote: >...

Analytical Accounting needs to be incorporated in PO Returns
Currently Analytical Accounting is not incorporated in the PO Returns module. This functionality MUST be introduced to provide a complete solution. At present there is a very fragmented, time consuming workaround. This functionality is assumed and is very dissapointing to find it is not present in the software. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggesti...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

1.2 Integration Release
Microsoft, when is 1.2 Integration going to release? All I hear is "soon", but "soon" is now turned into months. -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com I have NO real information, but if I had to guess it would be announced just prior to or during Convergence (3/21- 24). >-----Original Message----- >Microsoft, when is 1.2 Integration going to release? All I hear is "soon", >but "soon" is now turned into months. > >-- >Brandon >IT Director >Present...

received messages randomly in either of two accounts
I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail accounts with it, a Hotmail account and a Sky.com account. When receiving mail it comes into either but not both accounts although the senders are sendin to the Sky.com account. How can this happen. Why would you expect to see an incoming message in both of your = accounts? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "Bryan1345" wrote in message = news:BAECB568-9A33-40DE-A63E-4792DE53658B@microsoft.com... I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail = accounts with it, a Hotmail ...

Delete macros

notification code 4.3.1
I have not been able to find any information on how solve this error on my exchange. It makes reference to a possible out of memory error? the context of this would be helpful...? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Randy Johnson" <rjohnson@hamiltonbrewart.com> wrote in message news:#$xKPrytGHA.4252@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I have not been able to find any information on how solve this error on my > exchange. It makes reference to a possible out of memory error? > > Sorry for the lack of info. When I ran "Exchange Troubleshooting Tool" this is one of t...

Send the same email at 1 pm Mon through Friday
I have never created a macro to automate anything in Outlook and I have just started looking at Visual Basic language to try to understand it. Having said that, I would like to know how I would go about creating a macro for Outlook to have it automatically send an email every Monday through Friday at 1 pm to a specific person. I need something that will be set to run at 1pm everyday without me having to do anything except turn on my computer, log in and launch Outlook. Is there any way of doing this? You need an event handler -- code that responds automatically to something ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

"You have 1 request" doesn't go away
Hello ! Running WLM 2009, on XP Pro SP3. I had 1 request from an unknown person, so I refused, blocked the contact and deleted it from my list. But everytime I connect, the little yellow window saying "You have 1 request" (or something similar, I am translating from Italian) appears; when I click, I open my space, but there I find non request or invitation. Then all runs OK. I cleared messenger cache and history, and reset preferences, but the yellow window appears everytime. How can I get rid of it definitively ? Thanks in advance, Enrico (chicchio) Greetings, It...

Access/Excel: Create multiple Lines/Column out of one mulit-line Column?
Hallo everyone! I spent a lot of time today searching for a response to my question but I had unfortunately no success. The problem is the following: I have got an Access-table called Employee with an ID and one corresponding Field/Column called comment. These comments are stupidly multi-line (separated by a Return). It's my aim to have access (he he, wordplay) to these two fields in Excel whereas the field shouldn't be longer that 255 characters. I considered three solutions: The table could be changed after being exported to excel in the following two ways: - Multiple Comment Column...

Forum Statistics * Forum Members: * Total Threads: * Total Posts: 1 There are 1 users currently browsing forums. =?ISO-8859-1?Q??= Community Links Social Groups Pictures & Albums Contact

Crystal Reports and CRM 1.2
Hi, I have big problem and i see that i'm not unique. I install CRM 1.2 on the PC with SBS 2003, including SQL 2000 and Exchange 2003. All work good, i browse the web interface,sent e-mail, but i cannot make reports. The error is : CRISTAL REPORTS LOGON ERROR Please verify that you have enough Crystal Licenses. Our company is MS partner and i have license for CRM, but i havn't for Crystal Reports - may be this is a problem? The error, what recieve in Event Viewer are two: Event Type: Error Event Source: Crystal_WebConnector Event Category: (15) Event ID: 34400 Date: 1/8/2004 Time...

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

How to generate reports using certain accounts
Hello all, I am using MS Money Plus Deluxe. I inputed my online Banking logon information and MS Money retrives all of my accounts linked to that logon (5 accounts). Now there are only two accounts that I want to have MS Money manage and generate reports for. I have "closed" the remaining 3 accounts within MS Money so that the two I want are showing as open. However, when I choose to generate a monthly report it includes transactions from all of the accounts linked to my banking login info. I have searched and searched for a filter to disclude those unwanted accounts, but no...

Can't import file into loan account
I thought I'd posted this yesterday - but can't find it in the forum now! I have an offset mortgage account whereby we can put money onto and take money off of our mortgage. As such we can download the transaction details for importing into quicken/money. I could do this before I associated the account with a loan. Now that I've associated it with a loan, the system no longer offers me these loan accounts on the import utility. Does anyone know a way to get around this without losing the use of the financial planner? Thanks, Tim In microsoft.public.money, Tim Dadd w...