Debt Reduction Planner #2

I have an account for a student credit in Colombian Pesos
(about 2800 colombian pesos per Dollar!!!). When I want to
make a debt reduction planner for an account. Money prompt
an window saying that "payments are due this month"... And
prompt for an amount to be paid....

If I put an amount greater than 100, an error is displayed
saying:  "You must enter a value that is less than the
maximum payment allocation ($100,000.00).

I don't know if this error is related to an currency issue
(i'm using colombian pesos, not dollars)

What can I do?
0
nospam7515 (2084)
9/30/2003 9:12:12 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

my printer won't print page 2 of my brochure in publisher.
I am making a brouchure in publisher and it includes 6 scanned pictures on the 2nd page. whenever i try to print it out the printer will only print page 1 but not page 2 How can i get this page printed. What printer? What version Publisher? How large is the file? Have you tried updating your printer driver from the manufacturer's web site? Are you using a HP printer? PUB2000: Cannot Print Photos to HP DeskJet Printers from Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;212599&Product=pub -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.or...

Running OS 9.2.2 with Office X Installed
I have an ibook that I prefer to run on OS 9.2.2. I have Office 98 and Office X installed. Whenever I double-click a word, excel or ppt file, I get a message telling me I need to be running OS X 10.1 or later. The MS website says that the Mac OS looks for the latest version of an app, and therefore finds the Office X version. The workaround is to always open files from within and application, BUT THIS IS A HUGE PAIN. Can anyone suggest another workaround? Will uninstalling Office X do the trick? Thanks in advance! On 9/17/04 4:13 PM, in article BD70CBCC.150A%rgregory@NOSPAMPLEASEfoxan...

Plotting 3 dimensional co-ordinates #2
I have a series of data in x, y, z co-ordinates and want to know if it is possible to plot these in excel, as I can only seem to find thet it plots in the x and y axis. Thanks See the response to the same question in a concurrent discussion in the same newsgroup. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <d84601c43af2$8493ec80$a401280a@phx.gbl>, julian.broomfield@gfaus.com.au says... > I have a series of data in x, y, z co-ordinates and want > to know if it is possible to...

Import text files #2
Does anyone know if there's a possibility to import text files into Money 2003 as a downloaded bank statement? >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know if there's a possibility to import text >files into Money 2003 as a downloaded bank statement? >. > Money can import QIF or OFX/OFC files, so you have to provide your data in these formats. If you have Excel you can import your text file in Excel and use the free xl2qif addin to convert it to a QIF file that can be imported into Money: http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php If you don't have Excel...

User Name #2
Every time I try to open an Excel or Word document I'm prompted to enter a user name (which is added by default). It has only recently appeared. How do I get rid of this pest? I'm using Office 2007 and Windows Vista. ...

lost email #2
Hello, on exchange 2003 sp2 I have made some error modifying the criteria adressee and not delivery more the mail in the cases of the customers, now I have replaced all to place, but where they are the email unloaded from the connector pop3 and not delivered? Thanks to all ...

Concatenating with a twist... #2
Thanks for your help, it works perfectly!!! : -- Atch ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Atchu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1581 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27309 ...

can not archive outlook with more than 2 items that with attachments
I am using Exchange V5.5 as the mail server, and installed Macfee Groupshield . The clients are using Outlook 2003, recently I find that the users can not move or archive the emails more that 2 items at one time, the emails come with attachments..The system prompt me, "Can't move the items. Some items could not be moved. They were either already moved or deleted, or access was denied". For non-attachments email then don't have this problem, I can archive the non-attachments email more than 100 items at one time Any experienced expert can help me ? Thanks Steve ...

Scheduling #2
Is there a way to set a reminder to more than two weeks? I'm trying to fill a calendar with a schedule of conferences. It would be nice to get a reminder a month or two prior to the conference, rather than two weeks. Thanks, -Martin On Tue, 03 May 2005 11:39:11 -1000, Martin <0_0_0_0_@pacbell.net> wrote: > Is there a way to set a reminder to more than two weeks? > > I'm trying to fill a calendar with a schedule of conferences. It would > be > nice to get a reminder a month or two prior to the conference, rather > than > two weeks. Click in the...

Writing off Bad debt
How can write invoices from my recievables as bad debt? At the risk of sounding flip, use the Bad Debt Writeoff function.... This is found under Tools->Routines->Sales->Write Off Documents. You do need to have the Write-Off GL account filled in in Posting Accounts (Tools -> Setup -> Posting ->Posting Accounts or in the Customer Account Maintenance window under the Accounts Button off of the Customer card). Check the Help for instructions on using this screen or, if you have a copy, it's covered in Confessions of a Dynamics GP Consultant available from your VAR or...

Web form #2
Dear All I have a spreadsheet which contains our media library (it's pretty small and very basic!) Column A contains a catalogue number (eg exa.00001, bk.00023, etc.) Column B contains the name of the person who has borrowed the item I was hoping to make a webpage with a couple of fields so that when borrowing an item, people can simply visit the page, type the catalogue number in one field and their name in the other field. (It would be quite nice if when they press a button the title of the media then showed on screen - but this isn't essential.) Then, when they press a Confirm butt...

Time Question #2
Column D: 11:01 PM Column E: 11:10 PM Using this formula =IF(C116="","",IF(D116="",0,D116-C116)) I get in column C: 0:09 (Elapsed minutes, which is what I want.) All well and good until this happens D: 11:01 pm E: 12:03 am Not I get gobbledeegook. Paul <Msr33@TPx12.com> wrote in news:7l7u64lph4kf49brn08p0eec8nug221b2d@ 4ax.com: > Column D: 11:01 PM > Column E: 11:10 PM > > Using this formula =IF(C116="","",IF(D116="",0,D116-C116)) I get in > column C: 0:09 (Elapsed minutes, which is what I w...

Too Much Debt???
http://www.toomuchdebt.INFO ...

Need help!!! #2
I'm sorry, but where do I enter all this info -- roger_hom ----------------------------------------------------------------------- roger_home's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1643 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27797 Hi this is VBA code. For getting started with VBA/Macros see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany roger_home wrote: > I'm sorry, but where do I enter all this info? ...

Excel Chart with 2 bars and 2 trend lines
I want to produce a single Excel chart with 2 bars per period and two trend lines running above the bars. The bars show current and prior year debtor balances per month for a 12 month period. The trend lines shown current and prior year DSO figures. Simon - Are these trendlines, which show a statistical fit of the series they represent? Or are they additional series, plotted with lines instead of more columns? If these are trendlines, plot your columns, then select one series, and use Add Trendline from the Chart menu. Repeat for the other series. If these are additional series...

Publisher preview #2
how do I get color in my print preview rather than having everything black & white. -- arlinda arlinda <arlinda@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > how do I get color in my print preview rather than having everything > black & white. Choose a printer that can print in colour. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Read-only problem #2
I'm sure this has come up before but I can't find an answer to it. Perhaps a kind soul could help. Somehow, one of my xls files has become read-only. I get "the file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server the document was stored on may not be responding". This happened after I copied the file offmy laptop onto home computer. But I get the same message on both computers. The read-only attribute is not ticked. Any ideas please. Nick Maybe... http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#ReadOnly (From Debra Dalgleish's site) NB...

Investment Cash Accounts #2
Help: I am a new Money 2007 user and am really confused by the cash account that is associated with my mutual fund account. It has all the buys and sells listed in it but now my total account balance is off by an amount equal to the cash account. Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to use the cash account in conjunction with the investment account? Much thanks. Brent Gifford wrote: > Help: I am a new Money 2007 user and am really confused by the cash account > that is associated with my mutual fund account. It has all the buys and > sells listed in it but now my tot...

Money 2007 Deluxe Lifetime Planner won't save
Each time I restart Money 2007, my lifetime planner settings are gone and I have to reneter them. Has nayone else seen this? Is there a fix? ...

End of Year #2
At the end of the year, what do i need to do in money for taxes... do i need to generate a report or start a new file for the next year? This is my first year using the software and I have no idea what I need to do to denote the new fiscal year. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Rich Nothing besides date your transactions. All relevant Money reports and so on know how to tell data from one year from data for the next and the previous. "Rich" <richkeith82@aol.com> wrote in message news:03eb01c3d3f2$f1a366f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > At the end of the year, wh...

Net chanel display #2
Hi everyone, I try to set up a net display chanel to show a comercial clip in another monitor. Everything is fine except the windows media players showing all the skin and border. How do I set up the net display show only a movie without border or skin around it? Thanks you very much Embed the video into a web page (.html file). "Phu Nguyen" <phuthuy2328@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23V8EhCyEHHA.3576@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi everyone, > I try to set up a net display chanel to show a comercial clip in another > monitor. Everything is fine except the wi...

Outbox #2
Some messages that I send stay in the outbox EVENTHOUGH the recpient receives them. Right know I have three messages sitting in my outbox, all of which have been received by the recipient. How can I stop them from going to my outbox? ...

Compatibility #2
Are files created with Publisher 98 compatible with newer versions of Publisher? Chuck Le Mieux wrote: > Are files created with Publisher 98 compatible with newer versions of > Publisher? Yes, provided they weren't originally created with the Publisher 98 Beta. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ???? The original post asked if files created with Publisher 98 are compatible with newer versions. I guess this means no. Correct? "Ed Bennett" wrote: > Chuck Le Mieux wrote: > > Are files created with Publisher 98 compatible with newer v...

Run-time error '1004' #2
If I open any Excel file by double-clicking on the file in Windows Explorer when Excel is NOT already running, I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error: "Run-time error '1004' "Cannot edit a macro on a hidden workbook. Unhide the workbook using the unhide command." If Excel is already open, opening the same file does not produce this error. I have verified that there are no workbooks to unhide. I am not running Visual Basic. I'm just trying to open a plain-vanilla, "nothing hidden behind the curtain" file. Knowledge Base didn't offer anything particula...

MM2004 Debt Reduction Planner
I'm in the process of setting up a debt reduction plan in Money 2004 Standard. Every time I try to set up a plan, there is always $0.18 in the extra payment field. Even when I clear it to zero, it always goes back to $0.18. Is there a way to fix this? If so, how? Are there any other issues or problems with this version of the debt reduction planner. Thanks for your help. /Mike Biel Try resetting the DRP from within Tools > Options. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wi...