Dates on tracked payments

I just upgraded to 2003 from 2000. I transfered all my
setting over and have been having trouble entering common
transactions like my upcoming bills and paychecks.

When I select a common transaction from my checking
account Bills list Money lists the upcoming date
correctly. When I click on this transaction to enter it
the date is from a month ago.

Is there a cache file or something that I need to deltete
to make Money update these transaction dates?
0
anonymous (74721)
9/29/2004 1:38:13 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

filter by date and action

Royalty Tracking and Management
Does anyone know of a Royalty Tracking and Management module or add-in for Great Plains 8.0. Thanks for your help. This company might have something. http://www.eclipsecomputing.com/us/ They show up when I search PartnerSource but I can't find anything about it on their web site. "JP123" <JP123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E424DA5-A7EC-46A4-A49C-22AC0355E689@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a Royalty Tracking and Management module or add-in for > Great Plains 8.0. > > Thanks for your help. I don't know of any module spe...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

Autogenerate Tracking Number
Hello, I need to have a tracking number autogenerate in such a way. There are three departments: FIN - Finance Canada TBS - Treasury Board Secretariat of Canada PSHRMAC - Public Service Human Resources Agency of Canada We would like to have a tracking number that would equal a dated stamp from the paper. The format would be the following. Department Letter + Financial Year = Sequential Number Ie. F-07-0000001 then F-07-0000002 etc for FIN doc entered in FY07 T-07-0000001 then T-07-0000002 etc for TBS doc entered in FY07 P-07-0000001 then P-07-00000002 etc for PSHRMAC ...

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

Can not apply payment to a multicurrency transaction
Our functional currency is USD$, but we also bill our international customers in Euro. When I go to try to apply a payment in Euros, the apply button is greyed out, even though when you look at the invoices they all show in Euro, and the checking account I've selected is a Euro currency account. Any ideas why it won't let me apply? If you are making any payments in other than your functional currency, the apply button will get disabled. You can apply only after posting the payment through transactions > Purchasing > Apply. -- Hari "Rob Klaproth" wrote: >...

Tracking Notifications
Hi, I have recently moved from a Novell GroupWise system to a Microsoft Exchange/Outlook system. With the Novell system, *internal* mail was tracked by the server. After one had sent a message, checking the 'Properties' page of the message (in the Sent Items folder) would give a list of all recipients. For those recipients who were users from the same domain, the properties page would indicate whether the user had read the mail, deleted it and/or emptied it. I am not seeing this behaviour in Outlook/Exchange. I only get tracking information if I request a Read receipt - and get delu...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

Track Serial # Report
Hi all, we have a serialized item delivered from more than one supplier, I need a report to track serialized item by Supplier & PO`s information. any help please. ...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...

Time and date problem
Hello I have spreadsheet cell (B1) that contains a date and time: 05/11/2003 13:45:50 I have another series of cells (A1 to A100) that contain an increment of 30 seconds: 30.00 I would like to add the seconds to the date and time putting the result in column C, I have tried to do: =B1+(A1/100000) but the answer is wrong by 4 seconds and then gets worse the further down the column I go. Can somebody show me how to add the seconds to the date please. Thanks Tom Tom, Right method, wrong divider! 86,400 secs in a day.. change your 100000 to 86400 and you're there. Nikos Y. (nyannaco ...

Date subtraction -How to not show negative when 2nd date not entered
Hi, I have a section of a worksheet that just needs to show working days between two dates. For example, an order was entered on 9/2/07 and complete on 9/15/07 The formula =NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9) works perfectly except that until the "completed date" ise filled in, a negative number appears. Is there a way to have that remain blank until both dates have been entered? Thanks! Hi Edward, change your formula as =IF(A9="","",NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9)) -- Pranav Vaidya VBA Developer PN, MH-India If you think my answer is useful, please rate this post as an ANSWER...

Share sale recorded in cash account as payment !!!!
In my portfolio I recorded a share sale but it is showing in the cash account as a payment rather than a receipt. I have corrected it several times but when I close money and re-start it later it keeps changing the transaction back to a payment. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone suggest a solution? It is driving me mad......... Thanks In microsoft.public.money, teecee90 wrote: >In my portfolio I recorded a share sale but it is showing in the cash >account as a payment rather than a receipt. I have corrected it several >times but when I close money and re-start ...

PivotTable question
Thanks Debra, For some reason when on that Date field button in the Pivot table & choose the Group & Show Detail > Group I get a "Cannot group that selection" pop up message. I'll give the other tips a shot, I'm sure those will work. thanks again -- -= cj = ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -= cj =-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1467 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26305 If the date column contains text, or blank cells, you'll see th...

Incorrect date in creation date field
I am having an issue when creating a template I am trying to use the date field called creation date but when it is inerted into the document it shows an incorrect date? For example the file was created and saved on May 26, 2006 but the creation date field show November 26, 2002. Has anyone else seen this problem? ...