Date format #4

how do i change the date format from xx/xx/xxxx (which I guess must be the
default) to xx/xx/xx?  I have Money Small Business 2004.

0
cca (5)
11/2/2004 9:31:24 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Sorry I failed to mention that I'm referring to the Accounts register.
Charley
"BiggoCharley" <cca@deltaforge.com> wrote in message
> how do i change the date format from xx/xx/xxxx (which I guess must be the
> default) to xx/xx/xx?  I have Money Small Business 2004.

0
cca (5)
11/2/2004 9:43:17 PM
Money uses the dates from the computer it is installed on, so you should
change it in Control Panel->regional settings

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"BiggoCharley" <cca@deltaforge.com> wrote in message
> how do i change the date format from xx/xx/xxxx (which I guess must be the
> default) to xx/xx/xx?  I have Money Small Business 2004.

0
glyn1 (1533)

filter by date and action

Transaction Date VS Business Date

IF Function Format -- Microsoft Query
I am attempting to pull data from SQL data table into Excel for pivot table. Field_1 is a value; always positive. Field_2 is a text flag; either "C" or"D". Depending on the flag in Field_2; Field_1 is either positive or negative. What is the format of the entry in Microsoft Query so that a Field_3 can accurately be calculated? In Excel I would entry =if(Field_2="D",Field_1,-Field_1). In Access, the function would be IIF(Field_2="D",Field_1,-Field_1) Unfortunately I have no idea whether it will work with your SQL data. If that fails, you can a...

Post Dated Checks

How to do a conditional format for multi cells
Lets say based on a value in A5 I would like to change the text format for cells d5:g5 (four columns), what would be the best procedure to do this, can it be done using conditional format if each cell d5,e5,f5,g5 or is there another way. By that do I input a conditional format for each cell d5,e5,f5,g5 (if A5> "xx" then <format>. A big Thank You for all the help. dave Yes, highlight the four cells and apply your conditional format to them all. You will need to use $A$5 as the reference. Pete Hi Pete, This did not work for me. For the "value" I have =$...

how to save fixed format text file
I have an Excel file which is 269 characters wide. I need to save this file in fixed format but experience line wrap when using the PRN file type. Anyone have an answer to my problem? You might have to use a macro to get the result you want. See if Chip Pearson's text export macro does it: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm -- Jim Rech Excel MVP You have a few choices (try against a copy of your worksheet): I'd either concatenate the cell values into another column: =LEFT(A1&REPT(" ",20),20) & LEFT(B1&REPT(" ",10),10) & TEXT(C1,&...

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

How do I make a poster using 4 sheetss?
I am trying to turn a 81/2 by 11 page into 4 sheet poster? File, Page setup Use dimensions of aprox 16"x20" You may have to adjust due to the margins. -- Don Vancouver, USA "making a poster" <making a poster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36663F0A-DF47-48F9-959D-50885D4552F7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to turn a 81/2 by 11 page into 4 sheet poster? ...

if statement with dates #2

Comment print format
Hello, I am trying to change the text that says Cell: Comment: when I print my Comments at the end of my form. Is this text embedded by Microsoft? Thanks, Bob Hi Bob have a look at this thread http://tinyurl.com/3xq6h Frank GT40 wrote: > Hello, > I am trying to change the text that says Cell: Comment: > when I print my Comments at the end of my form. Is this > text embedded by Microsoft? > Thanks, > Bob Frank OP wants the printed comments to not show the Cell:A1 Comment:whatever The codes at your URL just change the on-sheet comment format, but the printed ...

Underlined formatting comments in Word 2003
Some days ago I got some good tips from readers in this forum, re unwanted red colored, underlined, formatting comments in plain documents. Comments which I printed, but somehow have lost. These comments have now popped up in some other document. When I am inside this document, it seems as if I really managed to get rid of the formatting comments. Then I save the document in normal way, then exit from Word 2003. Next when I open up the same document, those underlined comments come up again. Feel like a little swearing !! -- ___________ Knut Willy Double-click TR...

Embedded pictures #4
Is there a way in Outlook (or from an Exchange 2003 Server) to have e-mails with embedded pictures NOT show the picture until you click on it, or automatically move any emails with Embedded pictures to a specific folder? Thanks, Scott There's the option in Outlook to not show pictures until you choose an option in the InfoBar. Would that be what you'd like? "Scott" <spaul@sayrevillek12.net> wrote in message news:1161091049.468637.96670@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way in Outlook (or from an Exchange 2003 Server) to have > e-mails with embedde...

Counting Dates?

Losing formating going from Word 2002 to Outlook 2002
I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out why I am losing m formating when try to send a newsletter in word using outlook 2002 fro within word. When the email is received, the formating is all messed up. I tried to save the document as a web page and then send it but it i still received messed up. The newsletter is four columns wide, has text and graphics and wa saved and sent as all three different types (RTF, HTML and a norma word docutment) and still not luck. Can any one offer any advise ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.Exc...

Same format using =
I have a cell (let's say A1), that is formatted with a fill color, a specific font, and a specific font color. I have another cell (A5) that has the formula =A1. How can A5 have the same formatting as A1 and not only its value ? thnks Stabilo, Select A1 Edit-Copy Select A5 Edid-Paste Special-Formats-OK Hope this helps Pete "stabilo" wrote: > I have a cell (let's say A1), that is formatted with a fill color, a specific > font, and a specific font color. I have another cell (A5) that has the > formula =A1. How can A5 have the same formatting as A1 and no...

How to redeploy CRM 4 on another server in the same domain
Hi, We are going to redeploy CRM 4 on another server in the same domain and I was wondering if there are any instructions on how to do this? Thanks Hi Sophie - are you trying to create a second deployment, or are you trying to move your existing deployment to new hardware? Dave Ireland "Sophie" <Sophie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8B8E232-AC06-4EDC-8B64-B8227DEF3103@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > We are going to redeploy CRM 4 on another server in the same domain and I > was wondering if there are any instructions on how to do this? > &...

Outlook 2003 not responding #4
Within the last few days, Outlook 2003 stops responding while I am opening mail messages. Task Manager says it's not running. I have used the Repair function in Control Panel and then it will work for a little while. Starts getting slow and then stops completely. Any ideas? ...

An expression for dates from and to

Formating pivot table cells.
Hello, I'm having problems with preserving format of a pivot table. That's how it happens: - I clear all the filters - change e.g. font size of the first column - apply one of the filters - the format changes but it looks like these are random changes - one cell has one format, the other has different, one cell is alligned to the left, the other not and so on. I tried to apply "preserve format after update" (it may sound different, it's just my translation from polish) function but it both cases formating looks random. I'd like to set my format and I want this for...

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...