Date for availability of Money 2004 in the UK

Hi,

Does anyone know when the latest version of Money will be
available in the UK?

Thanks

Mike

0
news7432 (1)
8/10/2003 7:25:47 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Amazon.co.uk says they will have it 5 September.

--
Will you sponsor me in the Tour de Cure?
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1058&px=1626087

"Mike" <news@whitesworld.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know when the latest version of Money will be
> available in the UK?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

0
bollar (385)

Office 2004, where's the Value Pack?
I run Mac OS X v10.3.5 and Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. Where's the value pack? I can't find it on the CD, and I did a full install of Office. I'm missing a lot of office assistants, templates (i.e. Resumes in the Project Gallery, etc.) What happened? Norm Phillips <norm@alnora.com> wrote: > I run Mac OS X v10.3.5 and Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher > edition. Where's the value pack? I can't find it on the CD, and I did a full > install of Office. I'm missing a lot of office assistants, templates (i.e. > Resumes in t...

Which Mac Office 2004 licenses have I used?
Hey there - we're struggling with office 2004 at the moment; we must have installed the same license key on more than iMac - can someone tell me how to check which of our 3 licenses we've used? We have a 3 license version, installed twice and they won't let each other run simultaneously (without pulling out one of the network cables that is) Thanks! Alan Melbourne Hiya to change the licence: 1. run the Office Removal tool, you will find it here: Applications/Microsoft Office 2004/Additional Tools/Remove Office/ RemoveOffice 2. When the first screen appear "Welcome to r...

AD Replication and availability
Hi, I have installed two servers, in two different sites. One server is the domain controller and the other is a read only domain controller. I was just wondering, how i could set up when the two servers replicate and also when the server is available e.g. Tuesday and Thursday 12 - 4 pm. Also, how to install a printer or save a folder on the read only server? -- Sem3421 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sem3421's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/185214.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/active-director...

Summing by Date Range
I have a spreadsheet containing purchases made at various suppliers. Columns are Supplier, Invoice Date and Amount. It's easy enough to use SUMIF and return a figure for how much I spent at each supplier, but I can't figure out to calculate how much I spent in a given span of time, or better yet, how much I spent in a given timespan at a given supplier. Right now my primary concern is calculating how much I spent in each tax year, say, from Jan 1, 1998 to Dec 31, 1998 and so on. It must be simple but I'm breaking my head on it. Any takers? KZ Hi! To sum for a specific time-spa...

subtracting dates #4
I take a report from Crystal Reports and export it to excel. One of the columns is a date field. In excel I inserted a new column and would like to have the fields tell me how old the record is, in days. Rather than have to type todays date into every field I wanted to refer to a field with todays date, but I can't get the Days360 command to work like that. It seems that it only works when both dates are present, and both are in "". Basically what I did looks like this Days360(A4,B5). A4 is todays date and B5 is the record's date. Is there a better way to do this? Jus...

How do i add the date to subject header of incoming mail?
Hi, How do i automatically add the date yy/mm/dd to the front of the subject header of incoming mail? Would gather its something to do with create rules then run script, but cant workout how to create a script. Thanks Primed The script that can be run by a rule must look like this: Public Sub Whatever(Mail as Outlook) Mail.Subject=Date & " " & Mail.Subject Mail.Save End Sub -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Category Manager - Manage and share your categories: SAM - The Sending Account Manager: <http://www.vboffice.net/pr...

Outlook 2000 saves calendar as webpage, but dates dont match days ???
when i save an outlook 2000 calendar as a web page all the 2005 dates (the 2004 dates seem ok) get shifted, so the 30th of may 2005 shows up as a sunday instead of a monday. any ideas? im wondering, is there a better place to post this question? seems like 'real' problem with the outlook program... similar questions in other forums (and no answers). could find nothing in ms 'knowledgebase'. no ideas on how to fix or work-a-round. thank you. "akm" wrote: > when i save an outlook 2000 calendar as a web page all the > 2005 dates (the 2004 dates seem ok) get ...

Microsoft Money Version 3
I went to balance my checking account and had to postpone. When I was ready to continue balancing I went to Tools/Balance Account and got a warning message that says "You have previously postponed balancing the account. If you entered a service charge or interest amount last, you can't change them here. You can change them later in the Account Book window. I clicked "OK" but it still would not allow me to continue. I went back to my Account Book and deleted the service charge and interest owned amounts. However, now the amounts shown on Service Charge and Interest Earn...

MTD Total as of Date Filtered
I have a report with a "Date" column and a "MTD" column. The user is prompted to enter a single date. i want the MTD column to sum the data from the first of the month (of the date entered) to the date entered. Currently, it is summing the whole month. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Sum what "data"? Are there some actual table and field names? Is the a SQL view that you could share from the report's record source? This is an expression that could be used in a report of the Orders table in Northwind ot get the MTD freight: =Sum(Abs([OrderD...

cannot display EULA......reinstall application in Money 2004
I bought a new laptop a couple of months ago. It came with MS Works including calendar, spread sheet and word processor, and Money 2005. I have MS Works Suite on my desktop with calendar, spreadsheet, Word 2002, Encarta, Streets & Trips, and Money 2004. I tried to open a Money 2004 file with 2005 without success. Since I needed to quickly access the file with the laptop, I uninstalled Mny 2005 and installed 2004 along with Streets & Trips. I have been using it with no big problems until a few days ago when I tried to open money on the laptop and got the "cannot display the...

Money 2004 cause computer to turn off
Hello, I have a Windows XP computer running IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422.1633 and Money 2004. The computer shuts down -- just turns off without warning -- during the use of Microsoft Money 2004. The shut down *seems* to occur during user input (i.e., moving the mouse or typing a transaction.) I have not changed anything on the system: it's the same mouse, mouse driver, etc. The only thing I *think* has changed is IE during a Windows Update because I do not recall seeing the "xpsp2" in the version information as noted above. I have *not* applied the XP SP2 beta to this compute...

setting Office 2004 as default when 2008 also installed
I have both Office 2004 and 2008 for Mac installed, but I want to use 2004 as the default because of 2008's inability to create personal macros. I've tried going to .doc files and .xls files to change the OPEN WITH program to 2004, but when I select CHANGE ALL it goes back to the 2008 program. How do I make 2004 Word and Excel the default OPEN WITH programs for all files? Thanks. I'm not sure if that's possible. You can set the Office 2004 apps as the default apps on a per case basis, but I don't think it's possible to do this for all documents. However, if you leave W...

Office 2004 Upgrade from Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade
I am looking into purchasing the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade - and would like some clarification on my eligibility (along with the installation procedure)... 1. Could you confirm whether I am eligible for the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade as a registered user of Microsoft Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade (as the literature on the Microsoft website does not specifically mention the Office 98 Upgrade version)? 2. I am intending to install Microsoft Office 2004 on Mac OS x 10.4 Tiger. However I do not have Mac OS 9.2 [Classic] installed - m...

receipt for a customer's account showing the available balance
Is there a receipt template that shows the available balance on a account? We have several customers that pre-pay on their account and they would like to be able to see how much money they have left in their account after a purchase. This way they know when to add more funds. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader...

search two tables for all dates in range
Hi all (Access 2003) I have a union query which combines all dates for an activity from two tables (Itinerary [ReviewDate] and Itinerary Dates [ReviewDates]). I then have another query which links this query with the Itinerary table and filters on a specified period (startdate and enddate), it only shows the records and start dates from the Itinerary table so I get the Itinerary displayed only once. This returns the correct recordset but it is not updateable and I need the user to be able to edit the records on my form. Is there another way round this please? Thanks... Sue ...

difference in number of days between two dates
say a1 value is "7/1/2003" and b1 value is "7/9/2003" what formula should in put in c1 so that I can get 8 as the result? thank you L.T. =B1-A1 PC "L. T. Portella" <portella@optonline.net> wrote in message news:gzmTa.86984$ye5.15431553@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net... > say a1 value is "7/1/2003" > and b1 value is "7/9/2003" > what formula should in put in c1 so that I can get 8 as the result? > thank you > > And then format as Number. When dates are involved in a calculation, Excel automatically formats the result as...

Any fix yet to Money 2005 big blunder?
Microsoft Money 2005 completely wipes out the MSN bill pay link. Support people from MSN Bill Pay told me that somehow the link between Microsoft Passport and MSN bill pay was corrupted by Microsoft Money 2005, after the install of Money 2005. MSN Bill Pay support people told me that THIS IS A BIG problem that happening to many MSN Bill Pay users. They cannot fix it on their side, and Money 2005 must come up with the fix. Any word on the progress of this fix? Greg Communication at Microsoft. [Righthand] "Hello, Lefthand. What are you doing?" [Lefthand] "What's ...

Money Saving Tips Via New Search Engine
You can search dozens of frugal living web sites without spam or popups for tips on living the frugal life. http://saving-dollars.com Ken ...

Can't open newly cretated file in Money 2005
I've got my regular banking info in Money 2005. I don't want investment info details displayed each time I open my (password protected) banking file so I created a NEW file for investments. I password protected it and then skipped adding banking info and just added investment info by connecting with various investment accounts. Finally I closed Money. I now try to open Money - I select the file from File -> Open and it prompt me for the password. I enter the password and then get a dialog which says "Before you can enter transactions, you must first create an accoun...

Date Function to go back 6 months
I want a query to only pull records going back 6 months from the current month, how do I do this? I know I can use a Between but I don't want to have to go in and change the Dates each month. I just want it to automatically pull everything from Current Month Back 6 Months. Any help is greatly appreciated Brian -- Brian Conner Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-programming/200912/1 Ok, I think I have it, I used the following: C.CLOSE_DATE BETWEEN GETDATE() AND GETDATE()-6 Brian Conner wrote: >I want a query...

Here's another good one... (Money 2005)
Money's Online Services for my Credit Union have downloaded my auto loan as a credit card. I can't change the account type and I can't merge it with another account. Does anyone know how to link the online services with my "REAL" loan account? || Aaron ...

MM 2004
I have noticed the past few times I have tried to get updates, I get the following error: Money encountered an error processing the downloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI'). Any ideas??? Chris Chris, I was encountering the same error and followed these steps to correct it. 1. Open Control Panel. 2. Open Internet Options. 3. Click on "Delete Files..." (Temporary Internet Files). 4. Click on "Delete Cookies..." (although I'm pretty sure this step isn't required) 5. Open and close Microsoft Money again...the error should be gone. You can also access the I...

MS Money Small Business 2004 #2
I am trying to find out how I can have time items show the date the the time occured in the invoice? When I print them, it just shows the item, the description and the amount, just like I was doing a standard invoice item. Is this possible? If so, how? Thanks, Steve "Steve Grosz" <boise_bound@hotmail.com> wrote on 10 Sep 2007 in group microsoft.public.money: > I am trying to find out how I can have time items show the date the > the time occured in the invoice? When I print them, it just shows > the item, the description and the amount, just like I was doin...

why cant i format my cells date with english canada
when i try to "format cells" date, choosing English canada, the format will not apply, it changes to chinese or cyrllic. I see no such choice of language within Format, cells, Date with my US version of Excel 2000, no can I imagine such an option.. What are your date formats (short and long) in you Region Options (in control settings).? What language are you setup for in your control settings. If you take the cell that has been formatted what do you see if you look at formatting with Format, cells, customi -- --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site ch...

Best (least screwed up) version of Money?
Is there a consensus as to which of the recent version of Money is the least screwed up? I've upgraded every year, including this year to Money 2006, but I'm not a happy camper. In particular, the automatic download and so on from Fidelity isn't working any longer (could it be because I replace IE6 with the Beta version of IE7?), and the process for downloading stuff from the local back is kind of backwards. I was thinking of dropping back to one of the previous versions of Money but I'm not sure which one should be the target year? I have original disks for 2004 and...