Daily Interest on Mortgage Accounts

I have tried to set up my Mortgage account many times,
but there appears to be no option for Interest calculated
on a daily basis. Is anyone aware of an option or work-
around?  Very frustrating, as Money calculates it
Monthly, and I can never seem to get my mortgage account
right!

Any ideas appreciated.
0
warren_b (1)
8/4/2003 4:44:50 AM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Wazza wrote:

>I have tried to set up my Mortgage account many times,
>but there appears to be no option for Interest calculated
>on a daily basis. Is anyone aware of an option or work-
>around?  Very frustrating, as Money calculates it
>Monthly, and I can never seem to get my mortgage account
>right!
>
>Any ideas appreciated.

Set up your loan with what you know, but leave the interest blank.
Let Money calculate the annualized interest.

0
via_newsgroup (13115)

Configure email account to send only
Hi I have intentionally setup one of my email addresses in OL 2010 for sending only. However to achieve this I have had to garble the incoming server details. This generates a send/receive error in the status bar every time I send/receive. Is there anyway to prevent the error notification? As I have set it up this way intentionally there is no fault but it wont allow me to leave the incoming server details empty. Any ideas? Thanks for your time. I R Ian R wrote: > I have intentionally setup one of my email addresses in OL 2010 for sending > only. > > However to achi...

Use Accounts
For some reason when I open money 2002 and choose Accounts List the page displayed is blank in pick an account to use. How to fix?. TIA In microsoft.public.money, SD wrote: >For some reason when I open money 2002 and choose Accounts List the page >displayed is blank in pick an account to use. How to fix?. TIA > First, try opening Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. Thanks Cal for your reply. I used a backup file from a Flash Drive on a laptop, seems to have done the trick. I upgraded my desktop machine, trying to re-...

COGS posted to wrong account
Hello, I had an item setup with the wrong cogs account. Besides changing the item class card to the correct account is there anything in the inventory sub-ledger I need to do to fix this? Or is it just a matter of making a reclassification entry in the GL? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. hd You'll be good to go with just a reclass entry. The account settings don't affect the subledger. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com NO, changing the Item Class Card is not e...

Error when deactivating an account
When deactivating an account I get an error: "An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM community for solutions......." the user has been able to do this action before, no change has been made to this user role. Can another user deactivate this account. Is it only this account for other accounts? Some or All? Try the CRM Administrator. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "ITGUY" wrote: > When deactivating an account I get an e...

Daily Tenders does not balance with Daily Departments
My Overall sum on the Daily Tenders report is always a few cents out of balance with the Overall sum on the Daily Departments report. Has any one else seen this? For example, on a day with 8k in sales we are 12 cents out of balance. We have lots of small sales, so I am wondering if this is a rounding error caused when you add up 1000's of sales vs. adding up the items in one sale? Also, our sales tax rate is 9.9%; I am wondering if the sales tax on $1.00 displays as .10, but records in the database as .099? Normally, the departments report is lower than the tenders report. Any th...

AR daily audit trail (Report)
how can print a report that shows all batches and their amounts, posted and unposted to AR for a period(day, week, month). Thanks, Scott Do you want only batch headerinformation? Are you using the batch for the GL posting date? "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > how can print a report that shows all batches and their amounts, posted and > unposted to AR for a period(day, week, month). > > Thanks, > Scott > Hello Charles Just the batch header info, and the date of the batch and the total amount of the batch. Thanks, Scott "Charles Allen" wrote: > ...

Create new folders for new account?
Hi, Outlook 2007. I have two accounts set up (both for Hotmail, using the Connector). This works fine, and in the Mail Items pane on the left-hand side I've got two sets of folders (Inbox etc.) visible, one for each Hotmail address. I'd now like a third account, using my ISP's mail server. I can create the account easily enough, but what I *don't* get when I do so is a new Inbox etc. for that account. The settings for the new account state that mail will be delivered to one of the existing mailboxes. I can change it to the other one easily enough (which I don'...

Daily Make Table
Hello, I have a daily table that is generated everymorning. However, everyday I have to open the query to add the a the date at the end of the table. Is there a way to have access add the name and date to the table on a daily basis so I can automate my process? Example: daily_servicing_20071022 My suggestion to my supervisor was to create one table and append to it everyday and distinguish each day by adding a data_date field however it was rejected. Did your supervisor offer any reason for the rejection? What you've suggested is the proper way to deal with it. Having multiple ...

New Accounts
I have recently taken over a companies admin of 2003 Exchange. They need me to add new users to the domain and set up their email accounts. I add them to the domain but where do I set/view their usernames and passwords for their email account??????? They host their mail here. I know that this is a dumb question but I hope that one knd soul out there will help me. Thanks -- Ever Learning Net Admin Did you install the Exchange admin tools (run Exchange setup.exe and choose Custom) on the machine on which you are using Active Directory Users and Computers? If so, that should be one of...

Mortgage payments not applied to my budget
I've had this problem for a while now, and I used to just live with it...but I figured I'd raise the question again. I'm not using the DRP or anything like that. I have 1 bill setup for my mortgage payment, and in my budget, that bill appears as part of my "Debt" Expenses. When I actually pay my mortgage bill in my Account ledger, and then I look at my Monthly Budget reports, I see my Actual for my Debt is $0, instead of what I paid. I do have my mortgage setup as an account, so I *think* my bill is setup to be a transfer into another account. I've read othe...

adding spouse's account to the existing money file
Hi, I want to add ( or create) a spouse account. As some of the features in money does require the account holder like in Retirement account, I have to specify the account holder. Till now we donot havd any problems as both use joint chequing, savings, credit accounts. Even the assets are also joint. So till now we had not have any problem so created as single account holder but when retirement accounts come into picture I have different account and she has a different account. But for now both specified as belongs to me, but that doesnot resolve the issue. Is there any way I can create...

Validate and limit new segment numbers during account mainenance
We absolutely need the ability to prevent users from creating new segment Numbers in the segment description master. In version 9, we have the ability to pre-define segment numbersbut we have no way to prevent users from creating new segment numbers during on-the-fly maintenance. We are a government agency with 5 segments in our chart of accounts and we must be able to control the creation of new segment numbers by users. So, in Account Format Setup or Acccount Segment Setup, we need the ability to contro whether segment numbers can be automatically created during account maintenance. ...

daily meetings
Need advice. Im on a project where we are implementing new tasks/capabilities in a release environment. Client wants to account for time spent by all resources in daily meetings and working production support issues, along with working on new development. Setting up a recurring daily tasks for the entire lifecycle (5 years) is just ridiculous to manage. What's the best way to account for a resource spending 25% of every day in meetings and 75% of their day working new development? thanks for the advice -- tulsas1 --------------------------------------------------...

Paying on Account
I tried on two different DB's and cannot pay for a back order with a store account. Can this be fixed, and where does not being able to pay with a store account also apply?, If not, is there a possible workaround to this? Thanks, Matt ...

Download Mail from POP3 Account?
Hello all, I have to set an exchange server (2003) to download mail from an external POP3 account into an exchage mailbox which multilpe users will share. Is this possible and if so where can I find documentation on how to do it? Thanks for any help. Jessie In news:614FE2D4-E237-464F-8351-6DEE81285CBC@microsoft.com, Jessie <Jessie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello all, > > I have to set an exchange server (2003) to download mail from an > external POP3 account into an exchage mailbox which multilpe users > will share. > > Is this possible and if so wh...

e-mail account
Hey, how do I insert an yahoo account in my microsoft outlook? I've tried everything and nothing works. Thanks, Sofie Sofie <vanhoutte.sofie@chello.be> wrote: > how do I insert an yahoo account in my microsoft outlook? > I've tried everything and nothing works. You need either a Yahoo! Plus account or http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/ -- Brian Tillman ...

Mortgage APR Calculation
Hi I am looking for a program that automatically calculates the APR on a loan - can't find it in the Excel functions. Cell A has Loan Amount Cell B has % Interest Rate Cell C has closing costs Where can I find the APR formula? Thanks Cindy Hi Cindy! By APR I understand you to mean Annual Nominal compounded monthly. [I have to specify this as in the UK one legislative definition of APR is the Annual Effective Rate) I have: The loan in A1 [100000] The Nominal compounded monthly in A2 [5%] The Closing fees in A3 [2000] The term in A4 [120] =RATE(A4,PMT(A2/12,A4,A1,0,0),A1-A3,0,0,0)*1...

Daily Income
I have a small restaurant and I have everyday a different income. I bought Money Deluxe 2004 and it seems to be that I can only enter a fix amount for my income. How can I enter manually my income daily? For example I want to enter for Monday $50 gross income and for Tuesday $60 gross income? ...

Multiple Email addresses on a single exchange account
Hi all I've recently installed a server with windows 2003 and exchange 2003. The client machines are running Outlook 2003 as their mail client. My problem is that several users have two or three email addresses that I've configured in their user accounts (right click username in ad users and computers, properties, email accounts) but they only seem to be able to send from their default account using outlook. How can I change the "From" address in outlook to one of those set up on the user account Thanks Steve Sherlock The From field does not change the sending account. H...

SBS 2008 : Daily Report "Detailed Network Report" Delayed
Hello, We have migrated 3 clients from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 without any problem everything work great but we have only one problem : We receive every day @ 6AM "Detailed Network Report" from every servers. We receive "Detailed Network Report" From SBS 2003 between 6AM to 6:05AM so with 2003 Servers it's work perfectly. The problem is with SBS 2008 : We receive Report between 6:00AM to 9:00AM and we don't know why ... Settings are configured to send e- mail @ 6AM.... Anybody has the same problem or can help us ? Thanks for your help Have a nice ...

Accounting Express 2007
When I click on file, company setup is not listed. I would like to start my company but can't get into company setup because its not there what do I do? On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:51:01 -0800, YM <YM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I click on file, company setup is not listed. I would like to start my >company but can't get into company setup because its not there what do I do? Please repost your question in a forum supporting Accounting Express. This forum is for a different program, Microsoft Access. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

How can I keep daily inventory?
I'm trying to set up a base product inventory. Then on a daily basis input product sold to match my orders w/ what was sold. How can I do this? There is a sample Excel inventory spreadsheet at the following web page: http://www.taltech.com/freesoftware/fs_sw.htm Look on the above page for a "Basic Inventory Tracking Example" On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:27:12 -0800, "Missy" <Missy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm trying to set up a base product inventory. Then on a daily basis input >product sold to match my orders w/ what was sold. How can I ...

Dynamics CRM search for accounts beginning with multiple letters
Is there a way to retrieve all records from CRM into Excel that begin with multiple letters? For example, would like to retrieve a list of all customer accounts that begin with the letters F-G and H. (in a single query) Thanks for any ideas. Pierre On Feb 2, 11:33=A0am, Pierre <cow...@aol.com> wrote: > Is there a way to retrieve all records from CRM into Excel that begin > with multiple letters? > For example, would like to retrieve a list of all customer accounts > that begin with the letters F-G and H. =A0(in a single query) > > Thanks for any ideas. > Pierre ...

Home Mortgage and Home Asset setup
I have able to configure my home mortgage correctly, and include that account inside in the account settings for Home asset, but the result was the software does not give me the correct value of the home as he compound the total purchase value with the amount I paid as deposit, any idea? thanks. ...

Customizing Accounts
Hello, I know this is a long shot, but I have several email accounts and would like to be able to specify a signature and stationary for a particular account, which is different from the Default Account. Thanks for any help. God Bless, Mark A. Sam OL2003 (and possibly OL2002) allow you to set signatures by account. "Mark A. Sam" <msam@Plan-It-Earth.Net> wrote in message news:%23e7J$DL5FHA.1536@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I know this is a long shot, but I have several email accounts and would > like > to be able to specify a signature and statio...