Customer Names and Adresses in Microsoft Money 2005 Small Business

I have about 70 customers with names and adresses in my Microsoft Money 2005
Small Business program. How do I print out a list of the names and adresses
of the customers? It should be easy but is not obvious.
0
dennish (10)
5/16/2005 3:34:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Good question.  It does not seem to be possible in money 2000 for either.

"Dennis_H" wrote:

> I have about 70 customers with names and adresses in my Microsoft Money 2005
> Small Business program. How do I print out a list of the names and adresses
> of the customers? It should be easy but is not obvious.
0
BillMac (51)
5/16/2005 5:38:02 PM
Okay...I am going to answer my own post because I figured out how this can be
done. I have not found any documentation that says how to do this. Maybe it
is buried in "help" somewhere but where is a mystery. Basically when you
syncronize the money program (business program) it syncronizes your
'customer' list with your 'contact' list in Outlook Express. Thus in Outlook
Express you can build a seperate business folder with your customer's
addresses.

"Dennis_H" wrote:

> I have about 70 customers with names and adresses in my Microsoft Money 2005
> Small Business program. How do I print out a list of the names and adresses
> of the customers? It should be easy but is not obvious.
0
dennish (10)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

Under 10.6 -- problems opening files with "#" in the name
Hey all.. A user showed me this one and I could replicate it on my computer as well. If an Excel 04 file has a "#" in it's name -- under 10.6, if you double-click on the file, Excel 04 will launch, but not open the file. File --> Open works, though. However, if you remove the "#" from the name of the file (say the original is "123#.xls" and the change is to "123.xls" -- then the file will open via double-click. This appears to be new behavior under 10.6. The user had no problems with the #-in-the-name files under 10.5.8. I also tried t...

Multiple Domain Name for Front-End Server
I have 1 Front End and 4 Back End Exchange Server. the Server names as follow: fe-mail.mycompany.com be-mail1.mycompany.com be-mail2.mycompany.com be-mail3.mycompany.com be-mail4.mycompany.com For the External DNS, I have registered 2 entries NAT to the FrontEnd Server. Say: fe-mail.mycompany.com mail.mycompany.com I found OWA works fine on External when I use both name. However, while I deploy RPC-HTTPS, only "fe-mail.mycompany.com" is valid for connection, "mail.mycompany.com" did not. 1. is it Exchange Setting problem? is there any option in Exchange to enter bot...

Microsoft Office Outlook and newsgroup support
Why, oh why can't we get Outlook with a newsgroup reader? I found on the Web, that there is a download for adding newsgroup support, but the cost is quite high. So, why then can you get Outlook Express, or as in my case, Microsoft Live Mail, which are free programs from MS, with newsgroup access? It seems funny to me that Outlook, bundled with Office makes you pay additional money just to add this feature. It just doesn't make sense. You can use ANY FREE newsreader you want. Nobody is making you pay anything. Tom C wrote: > Why, oh why can't we get Out...

Microsoft Exchange hosting
Microsoft Exchange hosting Can anyone recommend a software package that is user friendly in mangling exchange 2003 email boxes and accounts? What I am looking to do is to start hosting exchange in a hosted manor. I am just in need of some type of control panel app for my end administrative users to add their email accounts and manage them. If anyone here can suggest such a tool / package it would be great. And as always; thank you all. Try this site http://www.microsoft.com/serviceproviders/hosters.mspx "The Republican" <republican@yahoo.com> wrote in m...

Local names
It would sure be nice to be able to easily define local names. Excel's default of making them global is a relic of the bad old days. It is my understanding that the only way to enter a name and make it local is to type in as "sheetname!localname". If the sheetname has spaces or specials, it must be enclosed in single quotes, such as, 'Sheet Name'!localname Is this correct? Are there any better (easier) ways? My sheet names tend to be longish and have at least spaces. There are many simple ways that Excel could make this easier, such as: !localname *!localname...

microsoft money 5 date configuration
Microsoft money 5 has always displayed the date as month, day, year. One day it accidently got changed to the show the date as day, month, year. I don't know what happened or how to correct it. Does anyone know How to change it back? In microsoft.public.money, winir wrote: >Microsoft money 5 has always displayed the date as month, day, year. One day >it accidently got changed to the show the date as day, month, year. I don't >know what happened or how to correct it. Does anyone know How to change it >back? Check the short date format in Windows. ...

toolbar customization

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook #3
I get the message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook". I've reinstalled Office 2000 and still get the same message. Any ideas? 1) try running scanpst.exe on your Personal Folder 2) try renaming outcmd.dat to .old and restart Outlook. All the Toolbars will reset then. This is quite a common problem with Outlook . The default location for this file is: C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook 3) try recreating the profile in Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles 4) try running Outlook with the /safe switch from your St...

Payee on check different than "my" payee name
Hi, A lot of companies are requesting that checks be payable to "a bunch of letters," that is not an acronym I will ever remember. The latest is *AAUM* for the University of Michigan Alumni Association, which I have as U of M Alumni Association." Since my payees that start with AA... are for Ann Arbor this doesn't work well for me. Assuming that I am wish to comply with their request, can I have a different "print on check as" like in QuickBooks; or can I use the nice "payee variation feature in money" in some creative way to achieve this effect. A hack...

Excel Variable Save Name problem
I have written a program for work that is basically a daily cash u spreadsheet, however I would like to save each days report as a backup Ideally I would like to save the worksheet as that days date by us of a command button/macro to reduce the chance of user erro( ie savin under wrong name) The date is on the worksheet, but I can't figure ou a way to use a range as a save name. I would really appreciate some help with this problem. Cheer -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Lippa73 One way to save a copy in C:\ with a date/time stamp Sub test() Dim strdate As ...

Customize Does not WOrk

MS Money 2002 sign-in problem
All of the sudden I seem to have trouble signing into my Microsoft Money 2002 account. When I fire up the program and enter my password I get this message: “Money is unable to verify your Online sign-in….” I have a Windows XP Pentium 4 computer with no recent changes. Here is what I have tried so far with no success: 1. Verified that I can get into my msn.com account; that my password works, etc. 2. Did a system restore on my PC back to when I last successfully got into Money 3. Registered the Msxml3.dll file 4. Did both a “level 1 and level 2 standard repair” of my Money file Any a...

Money And Employment Store
Money And Employment Store - Money And Employment http://www.MoneyAndEmploymentStore.com Money And Employment - Debt, Education, Entrepreneur, Finance, Home Business, Investment, Jobs, Management, Resume, Self Employment etc... "MoneyAndEmploymentStore@googlemail.com" wrote: > Money And Employment Store - Money And Employment > http://www.MoneyAndEmploymentStore.com > > Money And Employment - Debt, Education, Entrepreneur, Finance, Home > Business, Investment, Jobs, Management, Resume, Self Employment etc... > ...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Money 2004: Can't balance savings account
Hello, I'm trying to balance my saving account in Money 2004. This is the first time for this account. I fill in all the info such as statement date, ending balance, etc. Then when I hit "next" nothing happens. The dialog stays up and I can't continue. The only way to get out is to hit "cancel" which of course doesn't balance the account. Anybody know what's going on? Thanks, Boaz ...

Attachment file names should print in header
For the life of me I cannot get the attachements to show up in the header of the e-mail messages that I print out. I have checked every setting I can find. I've never had this problem with outlook express, and it's critical that I be able to pass a printed e-mail to an employee and they can easily see the file names of the attachments. Can anyone please help? This is an Outlook limitation if you are printing HTML e-mail messages. Try changing the message format to either Rich Text or Plain Text. Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Upgrading
I want to upgrade from Microsoft Money Financial Suite OEM Edition Version 11.0 to latest version but on trying to open the money file in Microsoft Money 2007 I get the following error message: File was created by an incompatible version Question 1: As the old version was pre-loaded into the Computer when I bought it in India, I don't know which country US/Canada/UK/Australia this software belongs to. So how can I confirm which country is it for? Question 2: And, how can I upgrade it to a version of Money from US or UK. -- Kapil ...

MS Money Small Business 2004 #2
I am trying to find out how I can have time items show the date the the time occured in the invoice? When I print them, it just shows the item, the description and the amount, just like I was doing a standard invoice item. Is this possible? If so, how? Thanks, Steve "Steve Grosz" <boise_bound@hotmail.com> wrote on 10 Sep 2007 in group microsoft.public.money: > I am trying to find out how I can have time items show the date the > the time occured in the invoice? When I print them, it just shows > the item, the description and the amount, just like I was doin...

How do I count different names in a colum ie: 4 mikes 3 toms
I am trying to add name in a colum. ie., 4 Mikes, 3 Toms, 8 Diane. Is there a way to do this? Thanks One way Assume data is in A1 down, e.g.: Mike T Diane P Tom P Mike P Tom J Mike L Diane M etc List the names in say, C1:C3 : Mike, Diane, Tom Put in D1: =SUMPRODUCT(--(ISNUMBER(SEARCH(C1,A1:A100)))) Copy down Col D will return the required counts -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "dallyup2" <dallyup2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5598620F-D261-4872-BCB9-3ACA7DC01FE9@microsoft.com... > I am t...