Current Money Program Update: What's it Do?

I just went through the update process for the most recent software
update -- is there a file somewhere that lists changes in this update?

0
benjimen (59)
1/24/2007 11:05:31 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Click the link that talks about it on the What's New module on Money's home
page.
-Mark

"Ben" <benjimen@mail.com> wrote in message
>I just went through the update process for the most recent software
>update -- is there a file somewhere that lists changes in this update?

0
abcd7779 (838)

How to create new Contacts form and have it apply to current conta
I can create a custom contact form by following http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012106101033.aspx?mode=print But how do I apply the new form to my current contacts ? For example, if I want a Car Phone field in my new form I want to be able to go back to my current names I have in my Contacts folder and see the Car Phone field. Thanks for any help. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm - end of page. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Cannot Open MONEY 2004
When I finished install the Money 2004 ... Run the Programe , It Show the Dialog ... Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. and Restart the Microsoft Money BUT When I run the sample file , It can open and run currently... How do i fix the problem? thanks.... thank you for your response. I have changed the file type and use the command line to open the file, but cann't open the file. and KB274584 is ? >-----Original Message----- >Try Simple Salvage first: > >Start>Run>Browse >Change Files of Type to All Fi...

path to dll currently executing
How would I obtain the path to the DLL which contains the code which is currently executing ? This is a Web Services project, and so the \bin\ folder is obviously at a different path design-time v run-time. Thanks. On 1/6/2010 9:12 PM, John Grandy wrote: > How would I obtain the path to the DLL which contains the code which is > currently executing ? > > This is a Web Services project, and so the \bin\ folder is obviously at a > different path design-time v run-time. > > Thanks. > > System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Locati...

Money 2006 #5
Why is Money 2006 so slow? When I navigate, the next window takes a long time to show. Money 2004 was never this slow. Is there a program gitch? I noticed it also. It really is a shame becuase I did like MOney. On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:50:01 -0800, =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBP?= <Dave O@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Why is Money 2006 so slow? When I navigate, the next window takes a long time >to show. Money 2004 was never this slow. Is there a program gitch? I have found that I cannot use the Advanced Budget. Switch to the Essential budget and see if the speed increases dr...

Offline version of MS Money this year?
It was announced recently that this fall MS will release an offline version Money? Are there any news regarding this? I don't need only features so I'm waiting for this new release very much. In microsoft.public.money, bullka wrote: >It was announced recently that this fall MS will release an offline version >Money? > >Are there any news regarding this? I don't need only features so I'm waiting >for this new release very much. > Check http://www.microsoft.com/money/faq.mspx for information updates. No update yet in that page :( "Cal Learner-...

I want to copy/export a range of cells into another program
I need to copy a range of cells, then export or copy them to another program, they don't have to be functional, i.e. still in Excel format, i just need the picture of the cells. Does that make any sense? Help me if you can... -- David Try Ctrl-C top copy the cells and Ctrl-V to paste them. This should work; if it doesn't post back. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "David" wrote: > I need to copy a range of cells, then export or copy them to another program, > they don't have to be functional, i.e. still in Excel format...

XML updating,querying question #2
I use a TreeView WebControl Menu which i installed from microsoft. But the TreeView XML that can be loaded with the Webcontrol is very specific.For example (The root as to be TREENODES!!):- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <TREENODES> <TreeNode Text="Contracts"> <TreeNode Text="Contract Pads" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target="_blank"/> <TreeNode Text="Points Deduction Report" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target="_blank"/> <TreeNode Text="" NavigateUrl=...

Current Cost
On the Item Maintenance screen, there is a spot for current cost. Is this cost the last price used to purchase an item? Also, how is this field calculated? "Ryan" wrote: > On the Item Maintenance screen, there is a spot for current cost. Is this > cost the last price used to purchase an item? Hi Ryan. The current cost is calculated based on the valuation method. If you hit Help (F1) off the item card, go to the fields help, and check under valuation method, there is info to get you started. Hope this helps, Maria. "Ryan" wrote: > On the Item Maintenance ...

Opened program minimizes itself to taskbar
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium Edition Problem: A program written for Windows XP when started immediately minimizes itself to the taskbar and I can't get it off the taskbar. I have used different compatability modes without success. If I choose to open in a maximized window, it opens fully for a fraction of a second and then immediately mimimizes itself to the taskbar. The only workaround solution found is to right click the shortcut icon, choose Troubleshoot Compatability, have the system search for a solution, and choosing the defaults and starting ...

Tries MS Money 2004 Trial.
I downloaded and tried Money 2004 from the Microsoft site. It was an upgrade from MS Money 2002. I installed it beside my MS Money 2002. I converted the file, and it said it created a backup file with ".Mnn" where nn is a version number. It said that if I went back to money 2002 I would need to open this backup file. After testing it a little, I did a system restore to a checkpoint of a week ago (still trying to fix another problem with MS Money 2002). Now when I run MS Money 2002 and I open that backup file, it asks me for a password. The original file was not passwo...

can't find updates, error 80070490
I have windows vista 32 bit and can't search for new updates, it keeps showing an error code. I have already searched alot of solutions on this site with no luck. The history of previous installed updates is gone, and it stated that the last update was installed in april 2009. I already tried renaming softwaredistribution but that changed nothing, also installed KB967723 but said it isn't for my system. System update readyness KB947821 didn't change anything either. Tried sfc/scannow but said there was nothing wrong don't have an windows dvd anymore to upgrade ...

Anyone using US Bank or Bank One & MS Money?
I want to get full-blown, two-way OCX, "work directly with my accounts" MS Money support from a bank. According to the MS Money website, both US Bank and Bank One provide this two-way level of support. According to both bank's websites, they do not -- they only let you download & import your data into Money. The online service reps for both banks can't seem to understand my question or give me a straight answer. So I'm hoping actual Money users here may have some experience with both banks & can tell me. Thanks! Not of much help since I deleted my Bank One...

Money version in Italy
Anybody knows if MS plans new versions of Money localized for Italian market? We stopped at Money 2000!! Thanks Gax No, international inglese versione in (I have done study of Italian at high school) "gax700" <gax700@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u1#14NXZDHA.2024@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Anybody knows if MS plans new versions of Money localized for Italian > market? We stopped at Money 2000!! > > Thanks > Gax > > > ...

Problems with current currency!
Hi. I found serious problem with currencies handling in MS Money Plus! I set up BASE currency as USD but MS Money still try to use currency specified in locale settings (RUR)! It looks very bad - like MS money able to work only in US locale and only with US currency. :-( I have made lot of experiments - uninstalled MS money, installed again, killed databases, created it from scratch, tried different variants of settings... unfortunately - without positive effect. Even if I setp 1 setp forward it finally crashed on the one of next steps or put wrong currency to the invoice. :-((( I...

Money 2004 --> Money 2007 == nothing but trouble
I can log in and do anything I want manually with Money 2007 but now that it's hooked to Windows Live I can do very little online. The conversion process from 04 -> 07 is poor and now I can no longer download transactions from my bank. The only reason I upgraded to 2007 is that 2004 was telling me that online services were no longer supported in that version. What a crock of ****!!!! Poor, poor, poor, Microshaft! You force me to upgrade to a version of your software that is severely handicapped and now what? Do I have to pay you money to get it working by a support call? I see th...

removing old money
I am trying to upgrade my new hubby's software to money 2004. He has lost the money2001 cd so I cannot remove it, and cannot do any online banking because everytime I try it asks for the 2001 cd, even though I have installed 2004. What can I do to solve this problem? Sorry to have such a stupid problem. In microsoft.public.money, Trina wrote: >I am trying to upgrade my new hubby's software to money >2004. He has lost the money2001 cd so I cannot remove it, >and cannot do any online banking because everytime I try >it asks for the 2001 cd, even though I have insta...

SQL report to filter for Current user
I am working on a SQL report, and i need to filter the data for the current user logged in to CRM. Something like where current user id = user id of activity. What I am looking for is how to find the current user id. Much thanks in advance! An easier solution is not to build that into the report; simply use the default filter to do that. No coding needed "ilibhart" <ilibhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92DE3638-A92A-42C8-BDEA-A8686829D249@microsoft.com... >I am working on a SQL report, and i need to filter the data for the current > user l...

Installation Probelms with Money 99 and XP Pro
I have successfully installed Money 99 on my laptop which has XP Home (SP2). When I try to install it on my desktop with XP Pro (SP 2), I receive the following message: "16 Bit Windows Subsystem - C:\Windows\System 32\Autoexec.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-Dos and Microsoft Windows applications." Can anyone please help? Tough to say. My first thought is to attack the file C:\Windows\System 32\Autoexec.NT. I'd rename it out of the way so it didn't apply at all. <ivawda@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1108812429.990347.236340@f14g2000cwb.google...

Using Update New w Money 2006
Hi all, I recently updated my Money 2000 to Money 2006. So far it has been an absolutely miserable experience. I hate Money 2006 compared to Money 2000. My bank is Wachovia. When I Update Now to bring in my new transactions more than half of the payees are screwed up and it brings in transactions a month in advance. Is there a setting that I have wrong? I never had this problem with M 2000 so I really don't think there is anything wrong with Wachovia. When I view my transactions at Wachovia.com they're ok. Any help would be very much appreciated. It used to take me 5 minutes to ...

Money Essential #2
Hi, I would like to know if the Money essential is compatible with the files that were created using Money 2004 -- Thank You in Advance Merci a l'avance Martin Martin Racette | 2009-05-30 | 3:09:46 PM wrote: >I would like to know if the Money essential is compatible with the >files that were created using Money 2004 Short answer: No Longer answer: Money Essentials is not compatible with anything. If you already bought ME, return it and get one of the Money Plus versions. -- Steve Bell New Life Home Improvement Arlington, TX USA Fortunately I did not bought it, but unfort...

6-digit PIN in Money 2004
I'm trying to set up Money 2004 to retrieve online account information from my bank. My bank has assigned me a 6-digit PIN number for online use and it works at their website. However, Money refuses anything but a 4-digit pin. Any suggestions for a solution would be welcome. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C39101.E19CCB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable "Online" use probably refers to their web site.=20 Typically, two different passwords / user names are requir...

How do I get the currently selected mail
I have written a COM addin to add a command bar along with a menu item to MS Outlook. On clicking this menu item I am able to identify the currently selected folder. My approach is as follows: void __stdcall CAddin::OnClickButton(/*IDispa=ADtch*/ Office::_CommandBarButton *Ctrl,VARIANT_BOOL * CancelDefault) { Outlook::MAPIFolder * m_pFolder; CComQIPtr<Office::_CommandBarB=ADutton,&__uuidof(Office::_Comma=ADndBarButt= on)> pCommandBarButton(Ctrl); BSTR fullFolderPath; CComQIPtr <Outlook::_Application> spApp(pApplication); CComPtr<Outlook::_Explorer> spEx...

Not current record
Hi I am new to Access so please help. I have a form (frmAttendance) and within this form I have a button. This button opens another form (frmTravel). forms!frmAttendance!ssn = forms!frmTravel!ssn and forms!frmAttencance!meet_num = forms!frmTravel!meet_num. This all works great! What the problem is: when I close the frmTravel it does not go back to the current record on frmAttendance. Example: frmAttendance ssn = 777-77-7777 frmAttendance meet_num = 45r45r frmTravel ssn = 777-77-7777 frmTravel meet_num = 45r45r This works great! BUT when closing frmTravel frmTravel ssn = 777-77-777...

Ext. HD previously recognized, currently not
I am running XP SPK3 on an inspiron 8500. It came with XP Pro, SPK's added on later. I have a buslink CO-80-U2FE (firewire/USB 2.0) ext. HD (ext. power source)that originally worked on Windows 98, then later on XP pro up to about SPK2 I think. I have much data archived on it I wish to retrieve. I plug it into USB port as before and my computer does not recognize that anything has been plugged in. I have tried different coords, firewire, and different computer with comparable OS. Buslink site says that it is plug and play with XP on up. Any suggestions on TS steps? On Sun,...

Money Deluxe (trial) crashes at start--please help
Hi there, Recently installed the trial on PC running WinXP home, updating from Money 2004, everything was fine but now Money doesn't start: it started crashing after I configured "spending tracker" feature. Read several posts, already tried http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942485 to no avail. Read somewhere else that it's a matter of deactivating some feature related to upcoming bills (which is something I definitely would want to keep) but in any case, since Money doesn't start I can't even try that. Tried open from a different account in Windows and still nothi...