credit card payments due date changed

When I submit payments to credit card companys with the due date of the 18th
of the month. Money changes it to the 12th of the month. So its deducting
from my checkbook 6 days early. My bank BOA tells me it is schedule for the
18th but for some reason its deducted 6 days earlier.

Is anyone having this issue!

This just started in Novemeber.

0
p_koser (2)
11/30/2008 4:20:17 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I forgot to mention I use Money 2007.

"Leatherneck" <p_koser@msn.com> wrote in message
> When I submit payments to credit card companys with the due date of the
> 18th of the month. Money changes it to the 12th of the month. So its
> deducting from my checkbook 6 days early. My bank BOA tells me it is
> schedule for the 18th but for some reason its deducted 6 days earlier.
>
> Is anyone having this issue!
>
> This just started in Novemeber.

0
p_koser (2)

Business Cards #10
Can you print double sided business cards in Publisher? If so, can you tell how because I don't see that option. The way I do it in Publisher 2000 is create a two page card (front and back). Print page 1 of 1 then turn the card stock over and print page 2 of 2. Or, if you have a duplex printer print pages 1 and 2. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72860FB0-69DE-4BE2-82E3-07587D9DF0F4@microsoft.com... > Can you print double sided business cards in Publisher? If so, can you tell > how because I don't see t...

Outlook changes the extension name of attached zip files
Whenever I receive a zipped file in outlook it changes the extension name from .zip to .18761DEFANGED-zip. ...

Applying recurring bill payments to new a newly created auto loan?
I'm using Money 2005 and curious as to how to resolve my problem. I purchased a vehicle 6 months ago and was too lazy to create a new loan and apply the payments in a recurring bill to that balance. I just created a new bill and put my car payment amount and who I pay the loan to as the payee. I want to create a New Auto loan with a balance and interest rate, BUT have the payments i've already made in a recurring bill go to that newly created Loan... Any ideas? Hope that made sense :) Untested procedure assuming Advanced Registers/Advanced Bills: Create the loan and say payme...

count number of occurences on a particular date
Hello all: I have a spreadsheet where I want to count the occurences of a value on a certain date and then use the resulting information in a chart. My spreadsheet looks someting like this: Column *A* contains the ID of the defect Column *B* contains the status Column *E* contains the open date Column *F* contains the closing date if closed. An example spreadsheet would be: 123 Closed 05/12/2006 07/24/2006 100 Open 04/30/2006 125 Fixed 05/12/2006 180 New 09/22/2006 140 Closed 07/01/2006 07/24/2006 I would like to: *a)* count the number of defects that are open on each dat...

Turning off Microsoft Word Tracking Changes
Is there a way to turn off Microsoft Word Tracking Changes Option. We do not want any of our users to turn this feature on. Thanks ...

macro help for dates
I have two questions. I have a worksheet that has column A populated with dates in the format of "yyyymmdd". Is there a macro that I can run that will convert only the records in that column with data into the format of say August 5, 2004. Secondly is there a way I can insert a blank line with a macro if say A23 does not equal A24. Thank you. On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:53:28 -0500, "Aaron Russell" <arussell@faultlesscaster.com> wrote: >I have two questions. I have a worksheet that has column A populated with >dates in the format of "yyyymmdd". Is...

Process Credit Cards?
I currently have Money 2005 SB. I'm considering moving to 2007 H&SB. My big question is, will I be able to process credit cards (accept them from my customers) with Small Business, or do I have to get the Small Business Accounting product to run side by side with this? Thanks! ...

Changing autodelete in Outlook
Outlook is deleting mail from my Inbox after 3 weeks and I can't seem to find the place to configure it not to ever delete mail (read or unread). Does anyone know where this is? Thanks. ...

Excel changes "BVE" to "BE"???
I'm using Excel 2002 and when I enter "BVE" in a cell and hit return it results in "BE"(?) Any suggestions? Thanks, Eric Eric, This is caused by the Auto Correct settings. Go to the Tools menu, choose Auto Correct Options, and remove BVE from the list. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Eric C." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:098901c39a34$a7b6d560$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Excel 2002 and when I enter "BVE" i...

Credit Card charge/credit
I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was later credited back to me. I categorized the original charge but I want the credit to offset the expense in that category. Is the only solution to this not categorizing the original transaction? or is there another way to do it? Thanks, Scott Use the same category for the credit transaction. Money will ask if you are sure this is what you want to do. Say yes. <imscoop22@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1104599274.971858.51860@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was...

modify code to just insert Mon-Sat date and day for Given Week End
Below is code that I have tied to a command button to INSERT the REcord from the Previous Friday of scheduled work week ( All week based on a Sunday WeekEnd Date) I would like to modify the code to add to another button where we JUST want to Insert the days and workdate for the Given week. When WeekEnd Date will be on the Form already, For example for WeekEnd date March 28 would want to insert March 22 Mon, March 23 Tue, March 24 Wed, March 25 Thu, March 25 Fri. Not sure what I need to delete out and modify below. Private Sub Command22_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HandleErro...

Calculate credit card APR
I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula to calculate credit card apr or a pre done form that i can download. I have been searching but can not find exactly what i am looking for. I would like to enter current balance, apr and have it calculate what the interest is then have it minus payment and then recalculate balance and have it continue for the next month. I am not sure if this is enough information but i hope it is a start. Any information would help. Thanks in advance. Rob Rob wrote: > I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula ...

How do I create greetings card A5 one fold print both sides
Create my own greetings cards using A5 paper with one fold, either lanscape or vertical Place digital picture on the front and message inside and on the back Setup your printer for A5, either use the Folded Card or booklet in page setup. Basically the booklet is the folded card with a different page orientation. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "parksw" <parksw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6CF9E52-B098-4CD8-9EC0-E2D61647968F@microsoft.com... > Create my own greetings cards usin...

M02 w/XP in USA; credit card acct balancing, with no new charges
We use no internet services, enter each transaction into the account the goods were purchased, splitting the items into catergories as desired. I balance all accounts with the monthly statements. each month an amount is automatically paid to this credit card account that gets no new purchases. How can I get the interest paid to the CC company into the proper catagory. Thanks so much, been wrestling with this for 3 months. Enter a transaction when balancing from the statements against some category like Interest Expense:Other Interest? "barb e" <anonymous@discussions....

Global client credit limit doesn't send to store
We change credit limit of various global clients. But it didn't change in the store. Are we missing a step? ...

setup owa to allow change password
Hi, I setup the virtual dirctory as per this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297121 I have one fe and one be both running exchange 2003 on windows 2003 SP1. When I select the change password button inside OWA I get page cannot be displayed 403 error I have tested changing the password from within owa by connecting to the FE server from the inside and this worked fine. So I'm a bit unsure why when connecting from the Internet I get a 403 error? I have SSL setup on the FE server. "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > > I setup the virtual dirct...

Smartlist Past Due Aging
Hi, We are able to view a list of past due customers based on the aging columns of 0-30, 31-60, 61+ in smartlist, but some do not show up there but show up in the detail historical aged trial balance. Why is that? We are using v8.0. Lynn Without looking, my first thought is this. Some reports calculate the ageing themselves while others, like SmartList use the values already recorded in the table. Try ageing your accounts and run your Smartlist again. Visit us at Convergence in San Diego, Booth 624 -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users F...

How do i change the location where the input message appears
I have managed to get the input message to appear in a set place, which is where I want it to stay, however whenever I close the spreadsheet it reverts to appearing in the lower right corner of the cell. How can I get it to stay where it is? I don't think there's a way. Kegs wrote: > > I have managed to get the input message to appear in a set place, which is > where I want it to stay, however whenever I close the spreadsheet it reverts > to appearing in the lower right corner of the cell. How can I get it to stay > where it is? -- Dave Peterson ...

Date selection from form VBA
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to run an append query with a criteria on a date/time field based on a start and end date-time that I compose in VBA on a form. The query has for criteria on the date/time field: >=[Forms]![oneoclock]![Startdt] And <=[Forms]![oneoclock]![Enddt] In the form VBA, as an example: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Dim Startdt As String Dim Enddt As String Dim dummy As String Dim stSocName As String dummy = "31/10/2007" Startdt = dummy & " 09:00:00" Enddt = dummy & " 09:15:59" stDocName = "pull_test" D...

Credit Card
wells fargo is my credit card prosesser & they are really bad i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the money when ever they want please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & that is easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees any suggestion i wanna a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & charge my account with the fees at the end of the month -- maher almasri This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_028E_01C6D6C5.B4A93FD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8&quo...

Historical payments not applied
I have an issue with our Accounts Receivable historical tables. I have quite a few payments in the history table that have never been applied to invoices. In addition, the payments are not available in the routine to apply payments. So, when I run an historical aged receivables trial balance, these payments and/or invoices still show as an outstanding balance when in fact they have been paid. I am not sure how this type of situation could have happened. But, I would welcome any thoughts about how to fix it. Thank you, Brent My first pass woudl be to run Check-Links and then Reconcil...

Template: Thanksgiving Greeting Card for Publisher 2003
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010775531033.aspx -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

date and time picker control error
i have a tab control on my form. i then have several microsoft date and time picker control on the tab control. when i select a date on any of the date and time picker control, the result of the control's value is always 12:00:00 am instead of the date i selected even though the date displays correctly on the date and time picker control. the controls are unbound. why is this? i also have another identical form where the date and time picker controls are bound. when i use the navigation buttons to move between records on this form, the error message "An error occurred in a call to ...

[Entourage 2004] Show me the date!
Hi, How can I force Entourage 2004 (SP2) to sort mails by received and at the same time show me the receive date instead of weekday and time? It doesn't work to disable 'Use relative dates in lists (Today, Yesterday)' in General Preferences > General. It still shows me weekday and time instead of the date. -- Regards Madsen Under the "View" menu, set "Preview Pane" to "Below List" or "None". If the Preview Pane is set so that it is "On Right", the message list will always use relative dates. I agree that it is an unfo...

Business Portal Credits & Returns
It would be great if we could process credits and returns in Business Portal Order Management. -- Carl F. Johnson ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=32539a35-...