Credit Accounts

When downloading my Accounts from JPMorganChase, the loans (except credit
cards) show as positive balances???
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

How to download into investment account?
Trying to download from the Charles Schwab & Co into my investment account. Just recently converted from Quicken to Money 2004 and then i am having issues with downloading from Charles Schwab. When i download from the FI i get transactions dating back to August which is there in the register already. Now when i make that void i cannot delete this and this is not going from the 'Review transactions' list after i download. Now tried to setup online services with a new file and when downloading have new issuew. The date range is for the past month but the cash account is gr...

CRM report Error - Account Overview
Hi there, Is it possible if anyone could help me with the following problem.The Account Overview Report does not appear for one of the clients. When the report is opened the following error message appears: Error: Subreport could not be shown. Any ideas? Thank you in advance Lebo Hallo Lebo, i had the same problem. The phone number string of assigned contacts from our firm records were too long. The phone number string in the Reporting Services Report include 20 charakter per standard so that we had to increase it on 25. It works now. Greetings Sandi Tvrtkovic-Rajic applicatio...

Credit Card charge/credit
I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was later credited back to me. I categorized the original charge but I want the credit to offset the expense in that category. Is the only solution to this not categorizing the original transaction? or is there another way to do it? Thanks, Scott Use the same category for the credit transaction. Money will ask if you are sure this is what you want to do. Say yes. <imscoop22@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1104599274.971858.51860@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was...

Process Credit Cards?
I currently have Money 2005 SB. I'm considering moving to 2007 H&SB. My big question is, will I be able to process credit cards (accept them from my customers) with Small Business, or do I have to get the Small Business Accounting product to run side by side with this? Thanks! ...

How do I sync folders from my POP/SMTP account to Outlook
I just began using Outlook 2003 with my POP/SMTP account. When I choose the "send/receive all" funtion, only the emails from my inbox were added to Outlook. How can I get my other folders/mail --not inbox-- added to Outlook? Thanks for any information. Ben wrote: > I just began using Outlook 2003 with my POP/SMTP account. When I > choose the "send/receive all" funtion, only the emails from my inbox > were added to Outlook. How can I get my other folders/mail --not > inbox-- added to Outlook? What mail client were you using before? You'll need to im...

Calculate credit card APR
I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula to calculate credit card apr or a pre done form that i can download. I have been searching but can not find exactly what i am looking for. I would like to enter current balance, apr and have it calculate what the interest is then have it minus payment and then recalculate balance and have it continue for the next month. I am not sure if this is enough information but i hope it is a start. Any information would help. Thanks in advance. Rob Rob wrote: > I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula ...

M02 w/XP in USA; credit card acct balancing, with no new charges
We use no internet services, enter each transaction into the account the goods were purchased, splitting the items into catergories as desired. I balance all accounts with the monthly statements. each month an amount is automatically paid to this credit card account that gets no new purchases. How can I get the interest paid to the CC company into the proper catagory. Thanks so much, been wrestling with this for 3 months. Enter a transaction when balancing from the statements against some category like Interest Expense:Other Interest? "barb e" <anonymous@discussions....

Global client credit limit doesn't send to store
We change credit limit of various global clients. But it didn't change in the store. Are we missing a step? ...

Creating Multiple Accounts in OL2000/XP
I've been reading on how to create multiple accounts using Outlook 2000 and, say, Windows 95/98/ME but I can't seem to find these directions for Windows XP. In fact, I've done it before on Windows ME. When I went into Control Panel > Mail, I could set up a new profile but Control Panel > Mail in Windows XP only shows me the internet e-mail accounts...the exact same screen that you see if you do Tools > Accounts in Outlook 2000. So, how do I create a new profile in WinXP? Thanks, JH Change the Installation Type between IMO and CW To change the installation type...

accounting format for zero show 0.00 in one cell "-" in another
I have formatted cells with the accounting format with no symbol. Two cells that compute to zero show differently. One shows 0.00 and the other shows a "-" dash. I have rechecked all of the cells that are included in the formula for each and I cannot find any inconsistencies; all are formatted the same. I realize that this seems petty but for the life of me I cannot determine why the same formatting shows two different designations for zero. I prefer the "-" dash. Can anyone suggest what I can look at to try and resolve this? Thank you. If the cells contain fo...

Account Balances
I am trying to work out how RMS calculates the first figure for the running balance when you look at the transactions in a customer's Account Information screen in HQ Manager. If I look at a customer it might say the earliest transaction in Account Activity has a Run. Balance of $1,200 and then each transaction changes the value from that point. How do I calculate that first running balance? ...

Credit Card
wells fargo is my credit card prosesser & they are really bad i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the money when ever they want please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & that is easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees any suggestion i wanna a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & charge my account with the fees at the end of the month -- maher almasri This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_028E_01C6D6C5.B4A93FD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8&quo...

Shared Accounts/Contacts
Quite new to all this. We're just now importing our flat file of contacts and accounts into CRM. Most, if not all, of our company's contacts and accounts are shared. SalesRepA might call on Customer1 to sell one kind of training, while SalesRepB might call on that same customer to sell another type of training. This means that all contacts and all accounts need to be easily accessible to all sales reps. How best to handle this? Each rep simply switches the view to "All Active Accounts/Contacts"?? I tried a test of sharing an account amongst all reps, but the contact sti...

Changing Chart of Accounts
I have inherited a really lousy chart of account numbering scheme, e.g. number 6010 is in the asset section of the balance sheet instead of a 1000 type number. Do I have to recreate a whole new COA or is there a way to map old accounts to new accounts in GP? If I create a new COA, will I still be able to access history? -- Susan Scott On Aug 30, 2:10 pm, Susan Scott <SusanSc...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have inherited a really lousy chart of account numbering scheme, e.g. > number 6010 is in the asset section of the balance sheet instead of a 1000 > type numb...

How do I open a new outlook account?
I was recently thrown into the network admin position. I kow I have 4 servers. I do not have the password for 1, which may be the e-mail server. I know little about any of it. I created myself as a new user as well. I was generated an e-mail account. I cannot open outlook on my computer at my work. Can I get into outlook on line and see if I can set up my outlook account? I am lost. Please help. We're lost, too. Only you know what kind of mail server you are running. = We have no clue.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http...

Account Transaction Import from Bank?
My financial institution only offers QIF exports to import into Money. However, the transactions are VERY vague. D1/16'04 T-5.15 PPOS Transaction ^ D1/15'04 T-55.45 N5091 The full statement online shows where the PPOS Transaction took place...like say Walmart. However in the QIF it only shows as "PPOS Transaction, so for me to manage my checkbook with Money is like double the work. Why would a bank not include a bit more of a description of where the transaction took place in the QIF export? Am I missing something? Is there an easier way, without finding a new bank? thanks...

Business Portal Credits & Returns
It would be great if we could process credits and returns in Business Portal Order Management. -- Carl F. Johnson ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=32539a35-...

Debit or Credit notes not updating to GL
Hi, I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in Tools>Setup>Posting>Posting> :Series:Series Origin: Receivables Sales Entry post to GL not checked, I have checked and tested 1 trsancation and its updating in GL. I have some old trsansaction which not updated in GL, How can i make this whole data to GL, instead of entring one by one. Rgs Saf Hi Saf, I am not aware of any option and I believe there none. "saifu" wrote: > Hi, > > I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in > Tools>Setup>...

Account definitions
Where are the email account definitions stored? I need to get the info for a new install of Outlook. TIA -- Bill Sorry-I don't know but will find out ASAP. Thanks "bill" wrote: > Where are the email account definitions stored? I need to get the info for a > new install of Outlook. TIA > -- > Bill http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011323031033.aspx hey tis is all u need i guess!!! hope it helps! "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE2D6FBA-469D-425E-92E4-3C00ED6A4EC0@microsoft.com... > Where are...

How can set up receiving 3 differnt email account is Outlook
I have three different email accounts, home, work, etc how can I receive all of them to my inbox in my new Outlook?????? I just changed from OE to Outlook, the job required it........Peter Go into Tools> E-mail Accounts and click "Add a new e-mail account". Then follow the promps adding all the nessessary info for your new account (inoming/outgoing POP, etc.). Now repeat this process for each additional account. You'll also want to create a new folder for each account and set a rule for each incoming email to go to the specified account (home, office, kids, etc.) ...

Can we disable the an Accounts option?
In Outlook (2003 SP1) is it possible to remove an account from the Accounts drop down list on the E-mail toolbar (which appears if there is more than one send account in the profile)? Can this option be programmed, i.e. where is it in the object model for Outlook? Thanks for your input, Brian Brian Taylor <taylorb@newsgroups.nospam> wrote: > In Outlook (2003 SP1) is it possible to remove an account from the > Accounts drop down list on the E-mail toolbar (which appears if there > is more than one send account in the profile)? Sure. Tools>E-mail Accounts>Next. S...

CRM Account and Contacts
Hello All and Happy New Year With Love and Care In CRM it is normal that we can view all accounts at one time and also contacts(parent + child). My question is, how can we manage to hide all child acounts under the parent account for ex. Microsoft main parent account then Microsoft have two child account like Windows and Office and Windos has two more child like Server and Clint and Office have also one child like MSWorld. I want to see only Microsoft at top then when user click the Microsoft and enter it then he will able to see Windows and Office and when enter in Windows then able ...

Credit where credit is due
Something has dawned me lately. Several/most of us have been recommending users to use PrimoPDF for their documents. I did a little homework and found that if not for Erika we'd still be recommending other conversion software, most with some sort of a nominal fee involved. That's not a *bad* thing but let's face it, it's still an expense that we'd prefer not to incur. Erika, I would like to let you know that I've recommended PrimoPDF many, many times based on your posts. I've received a lot of positive feedback from my fellow guild newsletter editors. They ar...

CRM report Error - Account Overview
Hi there, Is it possible if anyone could help me with the following problem.The Account Overview Report does not appear for one of the clients. When the report is opened the following error message appears: Error: Subreport could not be shown. Any ideas? Thank you in advance Lebo ...

Credit Card Charges and Expense Reports
I purchase pretty much everything on my credit card (for the miles) and pay it off every month. I use the categories within the credit card accounts to specify what the expense was for. But when I look at the expense report, it lumps all CC expenses into the CC category. I want to know what I'm spending my money on, not how it's being paid for. How do I split the items into their proper categories on the reports? Thanks! So many questions, so little time. What version/edition of Money? If M05/6/7/+ are you using Advanced Register or Essential Register? Advanced Reports or Es...