creating accounts starting before Jan 1

Is it possible to create a loan (mortgae in my case)
account and have the opening date be older than Jan 1 of
this year?

Please help!
0
anonymous (74725)
7/1/2004 10:45:46 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Set the clock back on the PC? (Personally, I think this is a really dumb
limitation. But I didn't design the thing.)

"Jay Behr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to create a loan (mortgae in my case)
> account and have the opening date be older than Jan 1 of
> this year?
>
> Please help!

EXCEL: Separating data from 1 cell into multiple cells
I have thousands of cells in a report with information that I need to separate into different cells. Ex. one cell: Arch | South | All Points | Extreme I need an automated way to get each of the 4 names separated by "|" into its own cell. Any suggestions? Thanks, Heather (heatherjoslyn@yahoo.com) Hi, Highlight the column, Text to columns, Delimited, next, check only the Other box and copy your | in the box beside it, next, finish "HeatherJ" wrote: > I have thousands of cells in a report with information that I need to > separate in...

Favorite Account Missing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C3DC4D.A4115E20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have Money 2003. I've just noticed that when I tried to get an = account to come up on my Home Page, even though I make the account a = favorite it is NOT listed. When I go to the accounts page, it is listed = there and the details page shows the box for favorites is checked. When = I click the link that says "see all of my favorites", all of my accounts = come up except for this one. ...

create a roster

Outlook 2003 and ActiveSync 3.1 won't talk
I have an old Cassiopeia E-100 which, as I understand it, requires using the older ActiveSync 3.1. I just upgraded my PC to Office 2003 and now ActiveSync can't communicate with Outlook. Is there a newer ActiveSync that would work with both my E-100 and with Outlook 2003, or is it time to get a new PocketPC? ...

Task Create - Status

Business Logic Extensions to Microsoft CRM 1.2: Post-Callouts works only with the CRM
hi, i extendet my ms crm organisation with own written business logic. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp so far so fine, but it works only with the crm-admin user account. all other users makes no impact on saving the organisation. any ideas? thx urb ...

Create external database

Remove investments from closed accounts
Is there a way on MS Money 2005 (premium) to eliminate the investments with no position (from closed accounts) from the "Best and worst" investment category on the homepage? Steve ...

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Creating a Brochure

excel should make it easier to have a 1 to 1 plot area in chart
Sometimes I would like the plot area to have a 1 to 1 ratio, so each little square of the gridlines are a square. ie, the y- axis could be 10, the x- axis could be 10, so the plot area would be square, or the y- axis could go from -10 to 10, with the same x- axis, so the plot area would have twice the y- axis than the x- axis. I think the way microsoft has this place worded is misleading, cause it says "Post your suggestion." I don't mean to put anyone off. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...

How to create Access macro shortcut

New POP3 E-Mail Account Deliver Folder
I have both an Exchange Account and a (personal) POP3 account that I check using Outlook 2003. Currently, both accounts drop new e-mail into my Exchange Inbox - and I have a rule that moves the POP3 e-mail to a personal folder inbox. Problem is, rules don't run when I'm not connected to the Exchange server. Is it possible to have the POP3 account post new e-mails to the personal folder, while keeping the Exchange account posting new e-mails to the exchange inbox? Thanks; Michael Have you tried to set up a personal folder specifically for the pop account and set the exchange acc...

ANN: Visual XSLT 2.0 Beta 1 is now available
Visual XSLT is a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio .Net that offers full-featured editing and debugging of XSLT files. The two major additional features for version 2.0 are the following: A "just-in-time" debugger, that lets you debug .Net XSLT Transforms that are embedded in other applications (even if you don't have the source for the application source code, XSLT, or XML). You tell Visual XSLT which application to run, and when it reaches a call to System.Xml.Xsl.Transform, the XSLT debugger comes to the foreground. A Visual "schema mapper". Build two trees, b...

Creating an ad book

all account owners changed to same owner
CRM 1.2; server OS w2003, sql server 2000 Some time between Wednesday (16th) afternoon and Thursday (17th) afternoon, when it was first noticed, all accounts (30,000+) had the owner changed. Owners A, B and C each owned about 1/3 of the accounts, now all accounts are owned by owner C. This changed was made without changing the last modifiedon date. We are in the process of restoring from backup. We are at a loss as to how this happened. Has anyone had a similar experience? Thoughts anyone? Thanks, -- Jim Yeah Jim, Somebody or some (workflow or other) process changed them! Field...

Outlook 2003: Reply to messages using the account to which they were sent?
I have a series of email accounts set up in my Outlook 2003. All mail is delivered to my default Inbox. I'm looking for a foolproof means of ensuring that when I reply to an email... that it is sent from the account to which it was sent. I don't want to have to think to change the sending account manually... So: If an email is sent to bob@bob.com, when I hit reply I want the reply account to be bob@bob.com If the email was sent to accounts@bob.com, when I hit reply I want the reply account to be accounts@bob.com Any idea as to how I do this? Thanks Bob All version of Outlook...