Cost Basis Error

This morning my portfolio in Microsoft Money is acting up ... for instance my
300 shares of Starbucks says the cost basis is $49,000 and I have lost
$41,000 ... not possible.

Any suggestions on fixing ... thanks.

money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Fixed ... sorry ... in was an exchange rate issue problem.

Thanks!

"Joe" wrote:

> This morning my portfolio in Microsoft Money is acting up ... for instance my
> 300 shares of Starbucks says the cost basis is $49,000 and I have lost
> $41,000 ... not possible.
>
> Any suggestions on fixing ... thanks.

Loan Calculator
Is there a template which can be downloaded which will allow me to enter loan amount, term, interest rate and the accrual basis of Actual/365. Then calcuate payment and amount of finance charge. -- Thanks, Courtney ...

Macros Error:
I got error message: The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determined how to enable macros. (microsoft visual basic) (microsoft outlook 2003). I need your help with this command then tell me to do. Thank you for helping, david Tools | Macro | Security Restart Outlook after you change the setting.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Pow...

Errors 9095 and 9096 every 30 seconds.
Hello, I have an new OWA server that I am setting up. I set it up inside the network and everything worked. I opened the appropriate ports and placed the OWA server in the DMZ and dismounted the private and public information store. Now I get errors 9095 and 9096 (MAD Monitoring thread initializning (initialized)) in the event log every 30 seconds. I have not found anything to explain this. The articles that I did find say that this might happen and it is nothing to worry about. But I would like to find a way to stop it. Has anyone seen this and have a solution to it. TIA Greg...

Delivery Error
Any idea what the error message "Delivery of the message required a bilateral agreement where no such agreement exists..." Richard <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Any idea what the error message "Delivery of the message > required a bilateral agreement where no such agreement > exists..." That's a X.400 error. From what I can see with Google, X.400 protocols state that messages cannot be exchanged unless you and the other party have agreed to that exchange and your mail transports have been configured properly. At least, that's ...

Resource Type Cost: why its cost does not appear in actual cost?
Hello! 1. We have defined a resource type cost in the resource sheet 2. We have assigned its cost on a project task using Tools / Assign Resources 3. We started the project and at some point the project task containing this cost resource was completed. Problem: Although the task is completed, the cost of the resource type cost assigned to it does not appear in the actual cost. We are using MSP 2007. Thank you very much for your help explaining us why this happens. Regards, Ana Ana -- To status an Expense Cost resource, you need to manually enter the actual expenditure...

Publisher 2007 & additional licenses
We have 2 versions of publisher. One is 2000 the other is 2002. Can I upgrade both with the same version? Where do I get the additional license for the 2nd machine? Barb wrote: > We have 2 versions of publisher. One is 2000 the other is 2002. Can I > upgrade both with the same version? Where do I get the additional license > for the 2nd machine? If they are both full-version copies (i.e. the 2002 version isn't an upgrade from the 2000 version), then you can buy two upgrade packages to upgrade each to Publisher 2007. There is no discount for buying only one box and t...

Error Calendar
Dear Guys, When a try accessing WORPLACE\CALENDAR appear this message below. I searched about this problem, but I haven't found. Grateful, Breno Amorim [ArgumentNullException: Cannot be null Nome do parâmetro: format] System.String.Format(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] args) +133 Microsoft.Crm.CalendarUtil.FormatLongDateString(DateTime date) +469 Microsoft.Crm.Web.Workplace.home_calendar.ConfigurePage() +266 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35 System.Web.UI.Page.Proc...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing.
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

Relaying Denied error when sending message
I have been receiving the following error when sending email to one specific company: <ourmailserver.ourorg.gov #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <person@company.nett>... Relaying denied> Our server is an Exchange 2K3 Std. I've tried it from several versions of Outlook. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks =?Utf-8?B?Sm9uYXRoYW4=?= <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:0F863D69-3819-4C15-99EF-9ABA3B9976AF@microsoft.com: > I have been receiving the following error when sending email to one > specific company: <ourmailserver.ourorg.gov #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7...

Money 2003
After pressing ok on error message which suggested I resend the transaction later as bank is unable to process; I pressed cancel. However the transaction is now in italics in both the debited account and the credited account with an electronic 'icon' on the credit account list. I cannot delete either transaction / nor can I send it again. Also the original transactions with current trigger dates are still in my Bill & deposits. Help! Thank you Take a look at "Money: Cannot Delete, Edit, or Send an Electronic Payment", at this url http://support.microsoft.co...

Error #15
I get the folllowing error message when trying to start Outlook help:- Error starting MS Help. Any ideas why? In news:1134480596.908786.171890@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, k.roberts@ucas.ac.uk <k.roberts@ucas.ac.uk> typed: > I get the folllowing error message when trying to start Outlook help:- > > Error starting MS Help. > > Any ideas why? What version of Outlook? What SP? Have you tried a detect & repair from the help menu? (have your installation media handy if you do this) ...

Error Message ?
I get an error message every now and then. All the message says is "fAIL", spelled like that. There is no number and there is no pattern to when it appears although it seems to be a little bit after my printer has been used although not right after. Maybe a minute or so after. I checked my event viewer and it doesn't appear there. I guess my first step is to find out what is causing it. Any suggestions? I am using windows xp, avast free anti virus and comodo firewall. Do a scan with MalwaяeBytes and SUPERAntiSpywaяe. (Free Home edition) <http://www.mal...

Script error in IE8
When I am trying to use the general search function in Win XP sp3 (all recent updates) from the start menu, I get the following error message: An error has occurred in the script on this page Line: 38 Char: 5 Error: permission denied Code: 0 URL: http://ie.search.msn.com/sa/5_12_0_512943/srchasst.js Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes or No What could I do to correct this? "jiger" <jiger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54E2513A-6273-41CA-A429-46C1F995B995@microsoft.com... > [Subject: Script error in IE8] ...

Upgrading Visual C++ 6.0 Project to C++.Net gives ATL errors #3
I am in the middle of upgrading a C++ project to .NET. It was earlier written in C++ 6.0. My assumption was simply opening the project to be ..Net studio environment and using the mfc 7.0 librararies would do the trick. But unfortunately I am getting a bunch of ATL Linker errors when I try to compile this project in .NET. While I don't use ATL librararies , I am not really sure what could have gone wrong with the the upgrade.. Can anyone put some light on the steps involved in the upgrade ? As usual Microsoft has provided very little information on this topic. ...

Bypass error message to debug
This macro will search Column B3:B of sheet ‘Statement’ for text ‘Agent’. When found it copies that row of Columns O:AG and pastes the data into sheet ‘Examine’ range O1:AG1. Sometimes the text ‘Agent’ is not in Column B, when that happens I get an error message to debug the macro. Do you know what I can do to this macro so that I won’t get a message to debug even when the text ‘Agent’ cannot be found in Column B? Sub FindPaste() Dim FilterRng As Range Dim CopyRng As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Sheets("Statement") Set FilterRng = .Range(...

Correcting Landed Costs
Hi, I have been researching on how to correct landed costs but there does not seem to be any supporting documenations for it. I have an item that was received under the wrong item code. (non- inventoried item). The item got received along with the Landed cost. I would like to re-enter a new PO instead and then rereceive the items and LC but I need to back out first the incorrect transaction. I can enter a Purchase Order Return doc type to back out the non- inentoried item that got received initially but how do I back out the Landed cost? Any ideas? thank you. Hi, this K...

Error 13
Hi, I have this code: Dim i As Long ActiveSheet.Select ActiveSheet.Unprotect password:="!" For i = 3 To 32 Rows(i).EntireRow.Hidden = Range("A" & i).Value = 0 Next i ActiveSheet.Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True ActiveSheet.Select For i = 3 To 32 Rows(i).EntireRow.Hidden = False Next i ActiveSheet.Protect password:="!" Range("A1").Select End Function It works at my office 2000 and also saving as office 95. But when trying run the code in office 97 I get something like "erro 13" and "incompatible t...

ERROR to send 401
I am having problems with envio of a worksheet the 401, when envio to the store and synchronize in the servant, remains patch in the message of LOADING DATA FROM STORE To HQ. AS PODRIA TO BE THE SOLUTION? ...

OFX12029 Error
I am having the same problem as everyone else here. Has anyone come up with a solution to the OFX12029 error? ...

XML validation error. Help required
XML validation error. Help required If anyone can help me, thankyou, thankyou... When I run this code code I get this error: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 39. I can't work out what the error is. Can you??? original code: Dim oRead As XmlTextReader Dim oValid As XmlValidatingReader Try oRead = New XmlTextReader("C:\custdoc.xml") oValid = New XmlValidatingReader(oRead) AddHandler oValid.ValidationEventHandler, New Schema.ValidationEventHandler(AddressOf ValidationError) oValid.Schemas.Add("newschema", "C:\custschema.xsd") oValid....

SQL Script to set item cost to highest cost for that item on any PO
What I need to do is set the current item cost (on the item properties page) for all my items to the highest cost for each item on any PO ever regardless of the PO status (closed, placed, etc) if it's not currently set to this already. Before I do this I would like to print out a list of changes that will be made. Can anybody help me with an SQL script for this (yes I will back up before doing anything!)? Alex, Assuming you are ok with 0 being set for a cost if the item has never been Ordered, here is a script that should work for you. UPDATE Item SET Cost = ISNULL( ( SELEC...

Rules in error #2
I am receiving an error on one of my clients outlook (2002)SP2 They connect to exch2K SP3 A dialog pops up when they start outlook... ***************************************************** Rules in error Rule: Server-Requested Client Action Error: MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg. ***************************************************** There is no rules enabled in their rules wizard. Any assistence would be appreciated Don ...

oma error #3
Hi, I am getting an error; 0006 http://1.1.500 when trying to connect to exchange server 2003 from a treo 650 palm. Can anyone suggest me a solution! Thanks. Amit, Check this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829167&Product=exch2003 It is titled "HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error Error Message When You Use Outlook Web Access to Connect to Your Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Mailbox", but it applies to OMA as well. Do you get the same error on a normal browser / PC? Regards, Michel Boks - B.ICT MCSE NT4/2000 "Amit" wrote: >...

Strange Error
Hello, After having spent 5 hours continously on trying to find a solution, I am submitting my problem over here hoping to get some help. OS: Vista Home Edition Outlook: 2007 version My .pst file is stored on a Maxtor detachable drive and Outlook opens it from there. I have been doing this for a year now. Today when Outlook opened this .pst file, it showed all the emails (and folder structure) correctly "for a few seconds" only. But right after that, it started showing the above error message when clicking on any folder or individual email. Its nightmarish for m...

Error 800a03ea on winserver 2008?
I have a set of older .asp files that have been running uneventfully for several years on our old web server, but now as part of our testing on a new web server which has Windows Server 2008, I've discovered that the programs are NOT working, but rather throwing a syntax error 800a03ea on the very first code line, with the pointer at the "F" in function, in the include file the .asp progs bring in. My first guess is that because ws2008 is so much more stringent in security etc, something needs to be changed in my code, but then I found this on a board: "There is ...