Convert

Is it possible to convert a Money file created in the USA version to that of
the UK version?

Thanks in advance

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The general way is QIF Export then Import. It's involved and has limitations
like loan accounts don't QIF. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q1.

"Crispy" <nowayspammers@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to convert a Money file created in the USA version to that
of
> the UK version?

Convert Publisher to Word #2
Help..... I've been sent a file created in Publisher (.pub) and I need to convert it to another office format (word, frontpage etc). I don't have publisher on my pc, I'm running Win2K with OfficeXP. Is there any way to convert the file? Ian <ineale@lucent.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I've been sent a file created in Publisher (.pub) and I need to > convert it to another office format (word, frontpage etc). I don't > have publisher on my pc, I'm running Win2K with OfficeXP. Is there > any way to convert the file? Do you just need to...

CONVERTING windows mail to outlook 07
How do I import my folders and contacts from windows mail to outlook 07? Hi Ned, maybe this site could be helpfull: "How to export e-mail messages from Windows Mail & Outlook Express into Outlook." http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196347/en-us -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange (Win7, Office 2010 Ready): Public ShareFolder Synchronize Outlook between PC and Notebook: Public SyncTool http://www.publicshareware.com "Ned Kelly" <Ned Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:20CC1ECD-98D8-4B36-B711-5B8554E13CA3...

Why can't I convert quatro pro .wb3 file in Excel #2
I have trid everything suggested in Excel and on-line but can't convert my *.wb3 file in Excel 2003. Downloaded the Office converter file and ran it, still nothing appropriate in add-ins. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Tom ...

CRM 4.0 Marketing list convert multiple leads
Hello: I was directed to the mass lead conversion located within the marketing list feature from another post. However, when I try to update multiple leads into an account / contact / opportunity I get the error: An error has occurred. Not all records in the requested operation were updated. Does anyone have a workaround or solution for this? It just seems to be an error out of the box. ...

Converting an Excel List into Access
I am unable to import a specific excel document into Access. I have done countless other imports and never encountered an error. What are some possible reasons for being unable to import the file? Yes all that shows up is: "An error occured while trying to import(directory path here). The file was not imported" >-----Original Message----- >What happens when you try to import it? Is there an error message? > >Dano wrote: >> I am unable to import a specific excel document into >> Access. I have done countless other imports and never >> encountered...

Is there a file converter for Excel 200 that I can use to open a .
I need to open a file created in Quattro Pro version 10.0.0.671 in my Excel 2000...How can I possibly do that? Hi Excel does not have such a file converter. You either save your file in QP as Excel file or you may have a look at www.dataviz.com for a commercial converter -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Amy wrote: > I need to open a file created in Quattro Pro version 10.0.0.671 in my > Excel 2000...How can I possibly do that? ...

convert .mdb to .mde
how to convert the extension .mdb to .mde and what's the use of this? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200707/1 You do the conversion under Tools | Database Utilities. The point is that it locks the design of forms, reports and modules so that your users cannot change them. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "mroks via AccessMonster.com" <u35438@uwe> wrote in message news:74c272c7245fa@uwe... > how to convert the extension .mdb to .mde a...

Convert MS Money 98 files to 2004
I just purchased MS Money 2004, and installed it successfully. When I try to convert my older MS Money 98 files it hangs up. When I do a ctl-alt-del, it shows that the program is not responding. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Ken Hunt wrote: >I just purchased MS Money 2004, and installed it >successfully. When I try to convert my older MS Money 98 >files it hangs up. When I do a ctl-alt-del, it shows that >the program is not responding. > >Any suggestions? Let it run overnight. ...

Can't Convert Date to Text?
Having a hard time converting DATES to TEXT so I can sort the Dates by Month. Look at the attached spreadsheet. http://netmation.com/excelsrt.xls Col A = Date Col B = TEXT(DATE) Col C = Paste Special Value of Col B. Why won't Col B or C sort by Month, they all sort by year?? Using Excel 2007. col B use this =3DTEXT(A2,"mmm") Col C =3DTEXT(A2,"yyyy") now you can sort by month or year On Feb 4, 12:33=A0am, "Al Franz" <alb...@nospam.netmation.com> wrote: > Having a hard time converting DATES to TEXT so I can sort the Dates by > Month. =A0...

convert field with text to number
Is there an Excel function I can use in a spreadsheet cell formula to convert numbers surrounded by text to a number, for further manipulation. Specifically I want FUNCTION(E 0.384) = 0.384 The cells I want this to work on will all have "E " followed by a number. Jim Hi try =--SUBSTITUTE(A1,"E ","") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jim Madsen wrote: > Is there an Excel function I can use in a spreadsheet cell formula to > convert numbers surrounded by text to a number, for further > manipulation. > > Specifically I want FUNCTION(...

Converting from Quicken X G
Is Money 2003 capable of importing from Quicken XG or must I wait for Money 2004 to come out. I am tired of Intuit forcing us to change software every year in order to download bank transactions. I also formated my hard drive to XP so had to phone them for a new key in order to open Quicken. They tell me that the next time I will have to pay $40 for a new key. I don't like that type of monopoly either. Same ghwere with Quicken 2002-Quicken Auystraloa cjharges a install fee. "Ray" <plough@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:0d5b01c33f72$95bc40b0$a001280a@phx.gbl....

Convert Lbs to Stones and Lbs
Hi, I am trying to construct a ss that will keep track of weight while on a diet. I want to be able to insert a weight reading in Pounds, and have Excel convert it to Stones and Pounds . If I do a straight forward divide by 14, then I get the wrong answer i.e., 15lbs divided by 14 = 1.0714 - I would like it to read 1st 1lb. Is this possible? Here is a formula =INT(A1/14)&" st "&MOD(A1,14)&" lb" -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dale" <daleathome@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:ZeFld.10...

My e-mails are "converted" to attachments that i cant read
Hi ! My old and new mail messages are "converted" into attachments. I can only read them when i save them as a file and open the file outside windows mail. it worked fine earlier what should i change so that it works again ? Check Tools | Options | Read and see if the setting to read all messages = in plain text is set. If so, try unchecking that. steve "LarsJohan" <LarsJohan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C75DC5D8-2634-48E5-8D5D-B6033608B802@microsoft.com... > Hi !=20 > My old and new mail messages are "converted&...

VB converting UK to US dates, randomly, ignores cdate func!
Written macro which processes csv files - splits into +ve & -ve values of one colum, sorts, adda couple of calculated columns. One of the cols (col index 5) is a date: dd/mm/yyyy, however excel is randomly converting some of these to american format. Using CDATE fuction makes no difference. The last step in the macro is the following code to attempt to correct this: ----------------------------------------------- with workbooks(workbookobjectname) For Each w In .Worksheets For i = 2 To w.UsedRange.Rows.Count w.Cells(i, 5) = CDate(DateSerial(Year(w.Cells(i, 5)), Mon...

Cannot convert docx because 8GB RAM and 750 GB disk space not enough
Really! I can't open a docx Word file because "There is not enough memory or disk space to convert this document." Seriously!?! For a 37kb file? Not enough memory? 27' iMac: 8 GB RAM (only 30 percent being used) and 796 GB of hard drive space isn't enough to convert a little Word document? What system configuration would I need to convert this Word document? I have a feeling that twice as much of both still wouldn't do it. It is a file DLed from MS regarding styles in the 2011 version. I used to love Word. Loved it. Have to say, love is diminishing with every inc...

Converting vcproj files from VS2005 to VS2008 with Powershell
I wanted to share this to give back to the general Powershell knowledge base and didn't know where to do this so am posting this here. Not long ago I had to migrate a number of legacy C++ VS2005 projects into VS2008 format. The projects had been originally migrated from VC6 Dev Studio format so that there was some path fixups required to allow the projects to build with Team Build. I created the following powershell script which I named fixVS8toVS9vcproj.ps1 which does 90% of the grunt work. Usage (from a Powershell console prompt): .\fixVS8toVS9vcproj.ps1 {path}\...

Two-way converter
I am keeping a record of my sugar levels by taking 4 reading a day and averaging them. I have two glucose monitors (one in mmol/l, and another in mg/dl). As I am using the one in mg/dl, at the moment, I enter the results in the first few cells of ech row, and have an automatic conversion to similar cells further down the line (x/18). I will have a problem soon as I will switch to the other monitor and will enter the results in the mmol/l section. Is it possible to automate the table so that, no matter where you enter the data, the conversion will be done? That is, can I have a cell wh...

Converting from OE to Outlook 2007, need some Pro-Help please
Hello All, I believe I need some “professional strength” help and advice with these questions. I've been fortunate to have received some of the greatest help at these MS forums, and so I'm back with some questions regarding my upcoming switch from OUTLOOK EXPRESS to OUTLOOK 2007, finally. My questions revolve around myself being very familiar with OE, and now trying to figure out the best & cleanest way to convert to, and configure Outlook 2007 given my particular needs. I understand some of the differences between OE and Outlook, however I've not yet inst...

Converting Hours into Days
Hi, I have a number of task listed. For each task a certain number of hours have been assigned. The input of hours is done by Time(H,M,S) formula and formatted as [h]:mm:ss. After adding up the total hours for all the task, I would like to convert it into mandays. Is there any formula or method to do so. It is assumed that one manday/working day is of 8 hours. For eg. 96 hours 45 minutes is to be converted to 12.093 days. How do I convert with a formula since the hours are subject to change and hence I need the Mandays depending on the total hours. Regards Sandip. Multiply by 24 and di...

convert to ms access add-ins
My company is converting from Office 97 to Office 2000 and I frequently used the feature in Excel 97 of "converting to ms access". Our customer support has done a full load of 2000 and have tried to manually add the "access link add in program" and it shows that it is loaded but it is not appearing under the Tools menu. They have tried reinstalling and everything else they can think of but can not figure out what why it will not load. Any suggestions? Put it in the add-in folder, restart excel, do tools>add-ins and check it there.. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "...

What converter do I need to change my QPW files to work in Excel 2
I had Quattro Pro (about 2003 -2004) on my computer when my hard drive crashed now I have Excel 2003. What converter do I need to change my QPW files to work in Excel 2003? puzzled Maybe the following will help....depending upon version of QP, I believe. You need the Quattro Pro convertors from MS. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/results.aspx?Scope=DC&Query=quattro+pro Then read this from Jim Rech http://snipurl.com/cz3x Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 06:46:04 -0800, "puzzled" <puzzled @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I had Quattro Pro (about...

Convert word document to JPEG. The word doc may contain headerfoo
Can anyone help me out , How to convert the first page of a word document to JPEG image, as we see it in the print prview window. Methods tried: Copy Headerfooter and doc content and then read from clipboard meta file and finally form a image. Issues faced: Content may get truncated, or automatically the doc content in the image get wrapped according to the image size. Method tried: Document image writer method, Issues faced : It has to be installed during office installation itself, this is not possible right now, as we don't know who has installed this and who does...

Numeric convertion
Dear All How can convert Numeric figures to English text format in MS excel 2007. Pls help me in this topic Select the cell(s) that you wish to change. Home / Font / single left hand click on the arrow that appears in the lower right hand corner / Format Cells launches / Number tab / select Text and hit OK. "mubarak" wrote: > Dear All > How can convert Numeric figures to English text format in MS excel > 2007. Pls help me in this topic > This converts a number, say 45, into the text string "45". If mubarak intended to convert the number to the strin...

Link error/Warning using macro in files converted to Excel 2007 (.
Problem: Receiving the following message during macro run "This workbook contains one or more links that can not be updated" with the continue or edit buttons. This only occurs for some files, which have no distinguishing characteristic differences to the non warning message files Background: Excel files converted, thru manual converter (open file, check compatibility, and convert) from 2003 to 2007 Macros only conversion was find and replace .xls with .xlsb Normal manual refresh of links works fine All files have exactly the same settings 1. R...

How to down-convert a pivot table from 2007 to 2003?
I had created a number of pivot tables and pivot charts in Excel 2007. Unfortunately my company does not yet "support" 2007, so in order to make the spreadsheet available so others can open it, I saved it as a 2003 Excel format. But the 2007 pivot tables do not convert into 2003 pivot tables, they just hard-code themselves so that you can't manage them anymore. You can only look at the specific filter / view that was saved when you open them with 2003. Is there a way to down-convert pivot tables so that they "remain" functional when you open them in 2003? It would sure...