Convert from Quicken 2004 Premier

I've been a Quicken user for over 10 years and Quicken
2004 Premier is driving me batty with all of its bugs and
assorted problems. I'd like to switch to Money 2004
Deluxe and was wondering if the Money conversion process
would work on my Q2004 Premier data file? If not, is
there any other way to transfer my 10 years of financial
data?
0
anonymous (74721)
1/12/2004 12:12:26 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

M04 will import Q03 and earlier data file. M05 (if and when) will likely
import Q04 and earlier.

M04 can also import QIF data--Q04 may be able to export this. This route
will be involved and will not be lossless.

"jluther3" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've been a Quicken user for over 10 years and Quicken
> 2004 Premier is driving me batty with all of its bugs and
> assorted problems. I'd like to switch to Money 2004
> Deluxe and was wondering if the Money conversion process
> would work on my Q2004 Premier data file? If not, is
> there any other way to transfer my 10 years of financial
> data?

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

Import quicken 2003 to money 98??
Is if possible to import *.QSD and *.QDF files into Money98? I have some old records from two different computers I want to consolidate. I no longer own a copy of quicken, but still use money 98 at home. Any suggestions? John Not directly. M98 will only know how to deal with Quicken or, and I'm guessing here, Quicken files in native formats for the versions of Quicken that came out more or less in summer of 1997 or before. Suggestions? A) Figure out how to turn the Q03 files into QIF, b) Get a newer version of Money. M98 was the single buggiest version in the history of the produ...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

MONEY 2004 #52
I HAVE 2 ACCTS FOR ABOVE.I CAN DO ALL THE NECESSARY ENTRIES,ETC.BUT I CAN'T DO THE SAME ON THE SECOND ACCT.FOR SOME REASON,WHEN I START THE SECOND ACCT AND MAKE ALL THE ENTRIES I CAN NOT SAVE THEM,ONLY THE FIRST SHOWS UP.I HAVE SEPERATE NAMES FORT THE 2 ACCTS.WHY CAN'T I SEE THE ENTRIES FOR THE SECOND ACCT.TELL ME WHAT I'M MISSING OR DOING WRONG. THANKS. ...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Huge Office X Database, Small Office 2004 Database
I am running OS 10.3.9 on a newer PB. Prior to last week, I had been using Office X. Due to a problem with the max file size of Entourage, I switched to Office 2004. I've been using Office 2004 (heavily) for about a week. Today I looked in the MS User Data folder for Office 2004 and was shocked to see that the Database file was only 18MB in size and has a last modified date that corrisponds to the date I installed 2004. My Office X Database file is at 2.27GB and has a modification date of today. I'd like to uninstall Office X, but am afraid that I'll also loose all my data. Can ...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Numbers converting to decimal

2004 Mac Suddently getting same multiple messages
Suddendly, about 2 weeks ago, when I open, I get messages for this year. I go thru and delete what not supposed to be because I've already deleted them. Then the same messsages keep coming back in - either when Send & Receive time goes to zero andd/or when I open Entourage. This is NOT every time. I cannot figure out the time schedule of when it does this. I have not changed any thing. I am now up to 6,751 Deleted Items. At one time, when I clicked on the Deleted Items folder, many of the messages in that folder went away. No longer. Where are these messages being store...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

Microsoft Money 2004 to Quicken 2010
Have gone to Win7 and had Money 2004 working in XP Mode inside Win 7 but XP mode has crashed due to BIOS no longer recognising Intel Virtualisation Technology on the i5 750 CPU. Have tried opening the file with Money 2004 in Windows XP but it doesn't like it (possible security clash as it was updated in Win & XP Mode). Thought that I would go to Quicken 2010, but now find that it only imports Money 2007 and 2008 files! Tried downloading a trial version of Money 2008 and it doesn't want to open the file as it is from an earlier version of money! Where to next? ...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...