Consumption tracking?

Hello,
is there any tool in MS Money to track home consumption of electricity,
water, gas etc.?

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Nope. One way you can fake it is to enter the values in a predictable way in
the memo fields (Utilities : Electricity category entries with memo like,
say, "876 kWh") and then get the data from Excel with MoneyLink and then
parse out the data you entered previously in the memo fields. Ugly, I agree.

"Radomir Kurecka" <RadomirKurecka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:78FC2CE9-D1D4-4F75-9410-9BACBFE74AF1@microsoft.com...

Radomir Kurecka wrote:
> is there any tool in MS Money to track home consumption of electricity,
> water, gas etc.?

As a workaround, how about setting up an associated frequent flier-type
account where you put in the consumption numbers?  This would be better
than a memo field - atleast Money would keep a track and give totals.

--
Himanshu
0

How to track mileage for rentals
I have several rental properties and need to track the mileage to each property for Schedule E. I don't see any way to assign mileage driven to a class or job in Money Small Business. Any help please? ...

Track Meeting Requests
There are many times that we schedule a meeting request for our customers to sit in on a LiveMeeting or WebEx. We also include internal resources to sit in on the meeting. Problems with CRM: 1. The Track in CRM and Regarding buttons are not available. 2. We would want a reminder populating on all internal users calendars once the invitation was accepted. Please advise the process or a workaround. Thank you. ...

Activity Tracking of deleted batches
Hi - Is it possible to use Activity Tracking to see who deleted batches? If yes which options should be selected? Thanks! Michael, Yes. You can track. In Activity Tracking setup, Select File Tracking as Activity Tracking Type and Mark Deletions from Transactions FIles, Select the Users you'd like to track. Now, whatever batches get deleted, you can view the Activity Tracking report who has deleted it. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP Note: If you are a Microsoft Partner, You can also Login to Dynamics GP partner forums at http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/partnerdynamic...

tracking email
Is there anyway to track an email message? Such has if the message has been forward on after you sent the orginal? Not natively in Outlook - you can try third party programs however. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mike asked: | Is there anyway to track an email message? Such has if the message | has been forward on after you sent the orginal? ...

What is the best template to keep track of all the utility bills..
Im in property management. How can I keep track of all the bills I pay for all my buildings. e.g. Peoples Energy, Com Ed, etc ...

Reduce CImageList memory consumption
Does anyone have any idea how I can load the images in a CImageList dynamically as the user scroll the list? I need to do this becuase if the list contains many images (e.g privewing thumbnails of a dircetory with a lot of pictures in it) It consumes a lot of memory. An example for such image thumbnail previewing can be found at: http://www.codeproject.com/vcpp/gdiplus/GdiPThumbnailsViewer.asp ...

Tracking PF send as messages
Hi We have several PF's where we have delegated send as permissions, however, someone has now sent something from one that they shouldn't have done. I have looked in the tracking logs but it only says that it was sent from the address associated with the PF and not the person who actually sent it. I realise it would store the message in their sent items but looking in there is not really an option, plus the fact they will have probably deleted it now, and from the recover deleted items. I have also tried this on a DL with send as permissions and got the same problem. I am sur...

track changes set to underline for insertion but strikingthrough
I have set track changes to underline and strikethrough but when used they reverse. Is there a fix? Perhaps you're looking at Original Showing Markup instead of Final Showing Markup view? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFD8AD50-B7ED-48C0-AD19-468846ACBEBE@microsoft.com... >I have set track changes to underline and strikethrough but when used they > reverse. > Is there a fix? ...

How to use an automatic timer to track activity time duration
On one of the demo sites, I saw a timer that could be used to track activity time. Does anyone know how to enable this timer. I have checked help and can't find it as an option. I believe one of the CRM blogs talked about it. Keep digging around on google and I am sure you will find it. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Amanda Wight" <AmandaWight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C796D706-943F-4614-994C-EFC19A766642@microsoft.com... > On one of the demo sites, I saw a timer that could b...

Memory consumption
Hi, My application should process about 1 million records, currently it processes about 60000-100000 records. application crashes due to lack of memory space. I want a tool which would pinpoint the areas of bottleneck so that i can fine-tune my application. The application is developed in VC++/COM on Windows XP. Regards, karthick <skarthick05@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1120819257.863023.108880@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > My application should process about 1 million records, currently it > processes about 60000-100000 records. application crashes due to lack > of ...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking (wztemplt.xla) Path
We moved a Excel template utilizing the Template Wizard with Data Tracking (wztemplt.xla) add-in to a new server. We where able to update the database path in the Excel template, but now I'm wondering how I change the path in the Excel Spreadsheets created by this template. Where does the wztemplt.xla (3424.xls) store the database path information? Thank You! Dick Kusleika answered a similar question a couple of days ago. Perhaps his advice will help you: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=%23eJpWGnCDHA.33376%40TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl Just_Buy wrote: > We moved a Excel t...

Tracking Who Updates Records
I have a form which is used to input new customer data. The database of which the form is a part is used by a number of different user. I want to track which user input which records. I have a textbox in the form which is not visible set to =CurrentUser(). I then have a textbox bound to the UpdatedBy field in the customer records. I used the OnDirty event of the form and set Me.UpdatedBy = Me.txtTmpUser, thinking that UpdatedBy would contain the same data as txtTmpUser as soon as any change was to the data in the form. But it's not working. What am I doing wrong. Tom, I am inde...

incorrect audio track length returned from MCIWndGetLength for mp3
hi there i am using the MCIWnd* (ie Video for Windows) apis to play mp3 and wave files the MCIWndGetLength() macro is meant to return the length of the audio file, in milliseconds (to make sure this happens i call MCIWndUseTime() first) this works fine for WAV files, but the values returned for MP3 files don't reflect their duration in millisecs - what does it return for mp3 files? can i translate that easily into millisecs? tia bhu "bhu Boue vidya" <bhuvidya@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:1154303075.383266.204890@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > > the M...

Mileage tracking
I'm looking for a template to keep track of mileage for work. I though i had found one the other day but I can't seem to find it anymore. Does anyone have anything that could help? Thanks A. There are a couple of mileage templates on the Microsoft site: http://office.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=mileage&CTT=6&Origin=EC010331121033 Andr� wrote: > I'm looking for a template to keep track of mileage for > work. I though i had found one the other day but I can't > seem to find it anymore. Does anyone have anything that > c...

PSU power consumption
If my PSU is 500W does it actually mean that when my computer is on it takes 500W all the time? yaro "yaro137" <yaro137@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:1657ef93-f150-4bc3-a7be-1e54107bf8f1@f15g2000yqe.googlegroups.com... > If my PSU is 500W does it actually mean that when my computer is on it > takes 500W all the time? > yaro No, it means it will provide up to 500 watts if necessary. -- SC Tom yaro137 wrote: > If my PSU is 500W does it actually mean that when my computer is on it > takes 500W all the time? > yaro The power supp...

track Shipment
Is it possible to set up the Track Shipment so when you click on TRACK it is automatically bring up a browser with the tracking information? For UPS what will be the URL to set up? ...

Problem in message tracking center
when i use message tracking center to search some e-mail in our exchange 2003 server,i find that some e-mail cann't to be in the search result.For example,I sent 3 email to my stuff,and he received all. Then i tracked them in the message tracking center ,only the first email could be tracked. Thanks for ang reply! ...

Tracking of Birthdays in CONTACTS
In my contacts, I also key in their birthdays. How to make Microsoft Outlook tracks and alert me of Contacts' birthdays? outlook should create the appointments when you save the contact. if it doesn't try http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/prods/prod05.html -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &am...

can I track IRA contributions?
I have several mutual fund accounts set up as retirement accounts, and periodically buy shares in them as a monthly IRA contribution from my checking account. Is there any way I can get a report at the end of the year of all my IRA contributions for the previous year? You would think that by running Reports->Taxes->Tax Related Transactions that they would show up, but no such luck. The category of each transaction in my checking account is Buy Investment/CD which generates an activity of "Buy" in the investment transactions of the mutual fund account. I'm still on ...

tracking total portfolio value
How do you track the total value of a portfolio or investment account over time, on a daily basis? I want to be able to get a line chart of my portfolio value. I have dug through all of the reports and tried to create custom ones, but all I have been able to get is a line chart of monthly values, not daily. I know that the daily total is stored, because on the investing home page it shows the total value for 30 days ago. For instance, today it is showing the value for 7/28/07. ...

Sending Doc with Track Changes
How do I send a document in Final form so that edits aren't visible, if I haven't yet accepted the changes? No matter how I save the doc (as final, with show markup options deselected) the edits are always visible. Kimberly That depends entirely on the settings of the receiving computer. But unless you've changed something way down in the Trust Center, you'll see the same behavior on your own computer -- when you open a file that was last saved as Final, it will open as Final Showing Markup. On Jan 13, 3:57=A0pm, olliesf <olli...@discussions.microsoft.com&...

tracking
how do I track other users info on my comp as the administrator? ...

Consumption tracking?
Hello, is there any tool in MS Money to track home consumption of electricity, water, gas etc.? Nope. One way you can fake it is to enter the values in a predictable way in the memo fields (Utilities : Electricity category entries with memo like, say, "876 kWh") and then get the data from Excel with MoneyLink and then parse out the data you entered previously in the memo fields. Ugly, I agree. "Radomir Kurecka" <RadomirKurecka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78FC2CE9-D1D4-4F75-9410-9BACBFE74AF1@microsoft.com... > is there any tool in MS Mon...

Tracking items to Cases
Hi.. We're busy trying to learn as much as we can but a few things seem to have us beat... I've searched the groups so decided to ask if you good folks can help! At the moment we mostly use the Service side of CRM... so we quite often have emails come in which we then tag the 'regarding' field to a case in CRM... The problem is that the 'lookup' box for Cases shows *EVERY* case... not just the 'Open' cases.... This is utterly impractical when you have 100's or 1000's of cases... Can anyone point me in the direction of how we can limit the displ...

Process store.exe and memory consumption
I keep getting this error in my alerts: The store.exe process is allocating more memory than usually. The environment is Exchange2003 on SBS2003Pro. Should I be concerned? Darek Not particularly - Exchange loves RAM and takes as much as it can to speed up data access. Bu watch mem usage on that machine closely. Darek wrote: > I keep getting this error in my alerts: > > The store.exe process is allocating more memory than usually. > > The environment is Exchange2003 on SBS2003Pro. Should I be concerned? > > Darek -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for yo...