Confused about new Money Plus download

My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year,
I have downloaded and paid for a  "new" copy with a new licence. Do I
have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until
11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will expire in Jan 11.
0
SPP
6/15/2009 9:42:56 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, SPP wrote:

>My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year,
>I have downloaded and paid for a  "new" copy with a new licence. Do I
>have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until
>11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will expire in Jan 11.

You can wait.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
6/15/2009 12:04:24 PM
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:42:56 +0100, SPP wrote:

> My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year,
> I have downloaded and paid for a  "new" copy with a new licence. Do I
> have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until
> 11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will expire in Jan 11.

You can wait. However, another poster had the same issue and just installed
the downloaded version, entered in the new key, and was on his way. I am
thinking about doing the same thing today just to resolve the issue now.

Mike
0
me1721 (44)
6/15/2009 12:51:24 PM
Is it best to intall over the current version or should I create a new
install?

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:51:24 -0500, MikeV06 <me@mycomputer06.invalid>
wrote:

>You can wait. However, another poster had the same issue and just installed
>the downloaded version, entered in the new key, and was on his way. I am
>thinking about doing the same thing today just to resolve the issue now.
>
>Mike
0
SPP
6/15/2009 1:09:30 PM
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:09:30 +0100, SPP wrote:

> Is it best to intall over the current version or should I create a new
> install?

The previous poster installed over it. I have spent the entire day trying
to get MP to install. Kept getting a "unable to install some of the
components needed to run money" messages. After spending the day on the
phone with MS we finally had to do an XP recovery. They downloaded an ACL
cleanup program that kept getting a BOD. After the recovery the install
still would not work. So I ran the cleanup program and it noted some errors
in the registry and fixed them (ran to completion this time). I could then
install MP (I had previously uninstalled and cleaned out the registry). I
reinstalled SP3 and then started MP. Guess what, it did not ask me for a
key, just went on its merry way. However, at least it is running now. I
guess I will just wait until it expires and then put in my new key. Weird.

Mike
0
me1721 (44)

How to add new status reason to Order Cancel or Fullfill
Hi, we need to adjust naming and augment the choices on those actions. Ie change "No Money" by "Project Canceled" Thanks for your help /Patrice Hi Patrice take a look at the attribute "status reason" within the entity Order. http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2006/08/16/702642.aspx Best regards "Patrice" wrote: > Hi, > we need to adjust naming and augment the choices on those actions. > Ie change "No Money" by "Project Canceled" > Thanks for your help > /Patrice The attribute for Orders has picklist of Original C...

Outlook 2003: insert new line character automatically
Hello, How can I avoid that Outlook insert the new line character automatically? Thanks in advance, Jose Luis. jose_luis_fdez_diaz <gfiuni2@gmail.com> wrote: > How can I avoid that Outlook insert the new line character > automatically? Insert where? What are you doing when you see this? If composing mail, are you using Word as the editor or the built-in Outlook editor? -- Brian Tillman When the text doesn't fit in one line, Outlook automatically continues in the next line. I am using built-in Outlook editor. Regards, Jose Luis Brian Tillman wrote: > jose_lu...

Chinese New Year
I need a Chinese New Year invitation template Have you tried editing a regular invitation to suit your needs? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A83B3C35-263A-4849-A5F0-311C2D6B3483@microsoft.com... >I need a Chinese New Year invitation template http://www.newton.mec.edu/Angier/DimSum/new_year_g.html http://www.familyculture.com/holidays/chinese_new_year_resources.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kevin" <...

new look oooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://infoukhotels.blogspot.com/ ...

Money 2007 #5
Are thre any plans to release Money 2007 in the uk? My guess would be that if there were it would have happened by now. Beyond that, time will tell. "Jimbo" <Jimbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7DEAF4C-398F-4953-82B0-A503C9A30FB7@microsoft.com... > Are thre any plans to release Money 2007 in the uk? There will not be a UK version of M2007. And before you ask you can't use the US version to read a previous UK .mny file! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;E...

?McAffee Virus Scan may interfere with money 2004 setup and downloading?
I get that message when trying to setup. When I click more info, it does not contain the message and I'm not sure where to go on the website to learn more. Will I be ok if I disable McAffee while setting up? I'm concerned about not being able to download acct info once Money is all set up. Any ideas? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, ann wrote: >I get that message when trying to setup. When I click >more info, it does not contain the message and I'm not >sure where to go on the website to learn more. > >Will I be ok if I disable McAffee while set...

New child DC, "rpc server is unavailable" when doing "Exchangey" things.
Hello chaps/ladies, A bit of advice if you will.... Current scenario..... Forest Domain: name.com (Windows 2003 based) Exchange 2003 based (One exchange server for the enterprise)(Name: exch) Two Domain Controllers (Names: blibble and bdc-blibble) Child Domain: nl.name.com (Windows 2000 based) Uses the exchange server in the name.com domain. Had one domain controller when we ran "setup /domainprep" Now has another domain controller (Names: blobble and bdc-blobble) We recently added a Win2K DC called (bdc-blobble) to the nl.name.com child domain. Whenever we create user accounts...

New Computer Window 7
Where is the send and receive option? It's it not available on window live. I really miss that option. "joyce" <joyce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F80EEC6C-F30C-4EA8-B2E4-534CEDF23606@microsoft.com... > Where is the send and receive option? It's it not available on window > live. > I really miss that option. It's called "Synchronize" AFAIK. The easiest option is to press F5. When looking at Mail - F5 will send/receive all mail (synchronize). When in Newsgroups - F5 will sync all newsgroups. Colin Bro...

open money 97 data file with money 2000/2001
I try to open money 97 data file with money 2000 or 2001 and the error message I got is that the file can not be opened, the program is not properly installed. Please tell me how I can use the data file from money 97 in later version of money. Thanks. ...

Money 2002 YTD Return
How is the YTD return figured out? Is it based on Jan. 1 2004, will my portifolio go to zero and start over again.Can I change when it calculates the YTD? Thanks John Kelly In microsoft.public.money, John Kelly wrote: >How is the YTD return figured out? Is it based on Jan. 1 >2004, December 31, 2003. > will my portifolio go to zero and start over >again. YTD return will go to zero as the calendar rolls to 2004. But you would not say YTD return is "my portfolio" >Can I change when it calculates the YTD? No, but ...

Where I can download SR1a in spanish
Hi. I'm really desesperate. In my work we have a lot of Office 2000 license and I need to update de Office 2000 to SP3. But, first I need to update to SR1a and that file don't exist yet!!! :-( I don't understand the Microsoft politic. Can anybody help me to adquire the SR1a in spanish Thanks Hi tess, It appears you can obtain the SR1a installer (in spanish) here: http://office-2000-sr1.malavida.com/descargar Running that should download & install the correct SR1a update for your system. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "tess" &l...

i am so confused
As of day before yesterday, i was recieving and sending mail like i should, but now it says my username and/or password are inncorrect, and they are stored in the com, and my phone. i retyped them, and it says the same thing??? i just tried again, and it said the following: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'hi', Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com (1)', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Pleas help.... anyone!!!!! i am lost without my e-mail!! Your settings look ...

Two new versions of the Auto FE Updater are available.
Enhancements - Stop the user from seeing the Access 2007 Security Warning - Certain content in this database has been disabled. Set Access 2007 Trusted Location=yes can now be specified in the INI file. - My Documents can now be specified in the MainApps entry - Check for updates to the Auto FE Updater program. - Added a button to place the CMD launcher line into the clipboard. - Minor bug fixes and better error messages http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/archive/2009/11/14/two-new-versions-of-the-auto-fe-updater-are-available.aspx Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Acces...

SQL Server Error whilst creating new attribute
I've previously added a good number of custom attributes the Lead entity type, however whenever I try a add a new attribute since I receive the an error telling me that the attribute addition has failed and to check the Event Log for more information. In the Event Log is two related error events: (the first) dmLog: New size of the attribute ({FEC5CEBE-B6F3-4E3C-90E9- B1A1CB2333F5}) exceeds the SQL Server row limit of 8000 bytes. (second) dmLog: Failed to add new String attribute (CFSCL_ACCOUNTS_InvoiceType) to Lead entity. I've googled this error message and found a Microsoft...

Installing Money 2004 with Norton AntiVirus
I get a message that Money will not install properly with Norton AntiVirus but I cawnnot find a solution for my problem Look harder. It's been discussed in the newsgroup regularly. You might also search the newsgroup at http://groups.google.com. "hlvenker" <hlvenker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f4a001c3f257$0e2be4a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I get a message that Money will not install properly with > Norton AntiVirus but I cawnnot find a solution for my > problem ...

CListCtrl confusion
I am confused about the meaning of selected (LVIS_SELECTED) and focused (LVIS_FOCUSED). What is the difference? The above can be set/read with Set/GetItemState(). The there is also GetSelectionMark() and its set. When you get the selection mark, is this the one that is selected? Or does it mean something else? What I am able to do is click on a row and then execute my method, doit(). Now I want to simply use the up and down arrow keys to move the selection and focus up and down the list, each time calling doit() for the new row. The problem I am running into is that I get recursive calls to...

Money 2004 Password (No .net password
I have been using money 2004 for the past year. I do have my file password proctected, however I did not use the .net password log in. the other day my main file got corrupted and when i tried to restore the backup, I am being prompted to log into the file with a .net account and password. I simply cannot use the file password i have been using for years. Help!!! ...

Check for New Mail
I am trying to create a sort of Help Desk system for my department. I have linked the database to a generic Mailbox so the e-mails appear as a linked table in the Table area. I then import the data into manually created table so i can use the data. Is there any way of identifying new e-mail so I can copy it from the linked table into my manual table and assign it a number. Any ideas would be most appreciated. ...

Money Express #3
Have just upgraded from 2000 to 2004. 'Use Money Express' box is ticked to switch on. No icon on taskbar & therefore no access to this part of the program. Also cannot find any file on Money 2004 web pages. Please explain why & how to fix. ...

a new approach #3
"You have to go to school and waste years and money before you can make a decent income" bullshit. This is a no bullshit approach. The biggest moron in the world can make money. I'll show you step by step in specific detail how. I will prove to you it works. It's so easy and obvious you will either laugh or cry when I reveal my secrets! Paypal $20 to itsjusttooeasy@gmail.com Within a day you can be started. Thanks, and you're welcome! Joe ...

making money
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk -- it really works! If all the following instructions are Adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE; Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be Yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue it's success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and ...

money 2001 #3
I had to reload my entire operating system and therefore had to reinstall money 2001. I saved my money folder but do not know how to reinstall my check register. I am fearful that it may not live in the money folder. Does anyone know what it is called and how I can reload that file into my newly installed money 2001? Now's probably not the brightest time to come ask this question. You Money data file is stored ****where you told Money to store it.**** In most cases--and in any sensible case--this won't be in the Program Files\Microsoft Money directory. It will be in the My Doc...

When new items Arrive dsiabled
I really hope someone can help me. I have outlook 2000 (9.0.0.6627) on a Windows 2000 Pro (SP4) in AD with Exch 2000. At the moment I am being flooded with new items which is getting annoying but even more annoying is that I can not turn of the Play a sound feature. Checked the policies and can not see anything that should be disbling the "When new items arrive" section in Advanced E-mail options, but it is disbled :( Have tried removing the wave files and changing the settings under Control Panel -> sounds but this results in just a beep being used instead. Any ideas? Thanks...

(more!) elementFormDefault confusion
Hi all, From what I can read, it doesn't look like I'm the only one getting confused with the elementFormDefault and attributeFormDefault properties of XML schemas. I am wanting to get a full understanding of these properties, as I want to be able to generate XML that conforms to these settings via the XmlTextWriter. The two main reference articles I can find are: http://geekswithblogs.net/dmillard/archive/2004/10/20/12935.aspx http://blogs.msdn.com/ebattalio/archive/2006/03/03/543154.aspx However, I have a couple of questions regarding this: 1. In Minty Fresh's example, w...

Confused on syntax
Hello, I confused over the following syntax. Could someone please explain to me exactly what is happening here. ((CEditView*)m_viewList.GetHead())->SetWindowText(NULL); I understand the casted type to the m_viewList.GetHead( ) function, but the ->SetWindowText call on the end is what I've never seen done like this? Is somehow the return pointer from GetHead pointing to the SetWindowText function ? But why would this be? Could not SetWindowText just be called on it's own ? On 3 jul, 13:01, "RB" <NoMail@NoSpam> wrote: > Hello, I confused over the following...