Comerica Web Banking not working

Comerica updating their Web banking site early this month
(and changed the URL), and now Money 2004 can't download
transactions. Should I assume MS is aware of this, or
should I contact them (if so, how?).

Thanks...
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Call your bank first.  If they have had a number of these reports, they'll
either help you fix it or take care of it.  It is their responsibility to
notify Microsoft of these changes so updates can be made to the online
connection files in Money.  If they've already done this, it may be as
simple as updating your online services setup in Money.

"Kevin F." <kevin.facko@sinter.gknplc.com> wrote in message
> Comerica updating their Web banking site early this month
> (and changed the URL), and now Money 2004 can't download
> transactions. Should I assume MS is aware of this, or
> should I contact them (if so, how?).
>
> Thanks...

0
bjclarinet (489)
10/7/2003 12:29:50 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Kevin F. wrote:

>Comerica updating their Web banking site early this month
>(and changed the URL), and now Money 2004 can't download
>transactions. Should I assume MS is aware of this, or
>should I contact them (if so, how?).

You can change the web interface URL in Money. But it is up to the
bank to contact Money to cause the update.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Problems with web access
Does the web access for CRM have to be installed on the default website? I created a new site in IIS as a subdomain (CRM.companyname.com) and during installation of CRM 1.2 told it to use that as it website. Everything seems to be installed correctly but I can't bring up the site. When I try to add users in user manager it gives me the same error joe mentioned in his post about not being able to access the website. Unfortunately I only have 1 physical server so CRM is sharing space with Exchange, OWA, and my company website. It seems awkward to try and run all of it in the defa...

Best Web Service Approach
I'm a bit of a newbie to web services, and would appreciate some thoughts as to the best approach for making a web service available to various, possibly non-microsoft, clients. I need to accept "orders" which are in an XML format defined by an XML schema (XSD) set by an external standards body. I've already got a set of class definitions which allow me to deserialize a valid XML order into an Order object (although I'm not absolutely certain that the class definitions exactly match the Schema in terms of "IsNullable=False" decorations etc). So my question is...

FRx Web
1) It would be nice if there was a simple way to re-organize the web folder structure that didn't require republishing all the historical reports. E.G. one client organizes their folders in years then under each year, groups of reports. Eventually they would like to move older year's to an "archive" folder but still have that visible. 2) It would be nice if groups could easily be renamed without having to republish reports. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this sugg...

Bank Management Bank Import
Has anyone done a bank import for HSBC bank with check digit, if so do you have the import layout? thanks ...

Import applet code in a HTML web page?
Excel 2002: When I try to import a web page (HTML) that contains an applet I don't get any reply at all. Instead it runs tha applet in the import window and no data is imported inte Excel. I want to import all the text in the HTML file, including the applet code. I want to get the same information as I get when I use a web browser and choose "View/Source". There the applet already have fetched a lot of data and it is that data I want to import into Excel. How do I prevnt the applet to start so I can get the text instead? I hope someone can help me? -- Rixn ...

Reading Excel data from web pages
How can I read Excel cells' contents from a web page (HTML, ASP, etc)? ...

Outlook.exe has generated errors
I tried all the KB suggestions and my Outlook (2002) still will not come up without this error. I removed all profiles, removed and reinstalled and created a new .pst file..... still not resolution.... Any help out there? Thx, JRM ...

Web query does not work for USCIS' site
Hello, I am trying to create a web query that imports data from the USCIS' site (https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do) For some reason, this does not work (no need to enter "Application Receipt Number" -- just select something on the main page -- still does not work). Any idea how to fix that? Thanks: Rossi ...

Comerica Web Banking not working
Comerica updating their Web banking site early this month (and changed the URL), and now Money 2004 can't download transactions. Should I assume MS is aware of this, or should I contact them (if so, how?). Thanks... Call your bank first. If they have had a number of these reports, they'll either help you fix it or take care of it. It is their responsibility to notify Microsoft of these changes so updates can be made to the online connection files in Money. If they've already done this, it may be as simple as updating your online services setup in Money. "Kevin F."...

Browsing the Global Address List in Outlook Web Access
When I am using Outlook Web Access with Exchange Server 2003 I am not able to browse the Global Address List. When you click the address book, you have to type in a search character to have names come up. Is there a Microsoft supported way to get this to automatically show all the names in the book like it does in Outlook? I have seen a few pay things where people changed the scripting. Is there any quick code that can just be inserted that can do this? Thanks for any help you can provide, as there isn't must out there on the net. That's the way it works. -- Ed Crowley MV...

Money 2002 browser doesn't work
My IE works fine, but no internet connection can be made from money. Can't download transactions or use browser. I am using a wireless lan connection w/ a usb receiver to a cable modem. I disabled the ethernet card. Still no luck. Thanks. What page are you trying to go to from the Money browser? Can you get there in IE? What kind of errors do you get when up Update Internet Information? "Lenny" <lrann@comcast.net> wrote in message news:26aa01c37356$380a59d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My IE works fine, but no internet connection can be made > from money. Can't d...

Web services in CRM
This may be a question more for microsoft.public.dotnet.language, but I'll try anyway! I don't have a dotnet background so the question may also be silly. I want to connect to MS-CRM using web services. I cannot find any WSDL files with which I can achieve this. (I want customers to be able to track service requests). How do I/can I connect to CRM using non dotnet web services? Maybe an option is for me to learn some dotnet, write an interface and expose it using WSDL.... I'd prefer not to, time is tight and I have a design to finish! Cheers, Lindsay There are no WSDL ...

Viewing in web
I have a number of charts that I have linked using FrontPage. It works fine but the problem is that when the viewer opens the chart, the chart toolbar is floating in the middle of it. When I pull up the excel file regularly (not using the web link), the toolbar does not show. Any suggestions would be helpful. ...

EFT for Receivables make a summary deposit in Bank Rec
Right now when a EFT transaction is done it puts each individual customer in the bank rec as a depost to be cleared (example if there are 10 EFT customers I get 10 deposits). We would like it to put in the EFT file total in as one deposit. It will make the bank rec eaiser. The bank statement shows it as a deposit total. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the ...

controliing a web page from MFC
I am looking to load a web page into our MFC application and want some way of accessing the controls on the page For example, if the loaded web page page has a text box with a specific ID is there any way to 'get and set' the text on that control from MFC I've looked at the Web browser activeX, this loads the page but I cannot find a way of getting at the controls Any help will be much appreciated Phil "phil" <phil@oakleafsoftware.co.uk> wrote in message news:e3YEChFAHHA.204@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am looking to load a web page into our MFC applica...

Why won't my link criteria work?
Hi I have the following code in my calling form: Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String If Not IsNull([Forms]![Old Contacts List].Form.[Combo43]) Then stLinkCriteria = "FK_Type=" & [Forms]![Old Contacts List].Form. [Combo43] End If stDocName = "Form1" DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Form1 uses datasheet view, and include the field FK_Type. However, when I try to use this criteria, I get all the records. What am I doing wrong? Stapes There's something wrong with your syntax. If you're trying to refer to ...

Is there any way to get outlook web access FREE!
I am a singer/computer tech person I need a web access account becouse i find it to be one of the most best emails on the planet. My friend uses it and it ROCKS Well if you cna help me please EMAIL ME AT michaelrobertgoetz@msn.com Outlook Web Access is a feature of Exchange Server. The only way to get it is to use a hosted Exchange service. It is not free. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Michael Goetz" <Michael...

Help: Plain text message color does not work in Outlook 2003
I'm using Outlook 2003 under Windows XP (SP2). I can resent the color for composing plain text messages in the Tools/Options/Mail Format/Fonts area, but the message is always composed in black. Any ideas? You can't change plain text color unless you change it in each individual message. The Fonts & colors settings only work in HTML. "«ia»" wrote: > I'm using Outlook 2003 under Windows XP (SP2). I can resent the color for > composing plain text messages in the Tools/Options/Mail Format/Fonts area, > but the message is always composed in...

Outlook Web access keeps asking for username/password...
I have exchange 2003 running but cannot access OWA from outside my network. It asks me for username and password, so I enter it in the correct domain\username way. Then it begins to load the interface, but when it gets to loading the contents of my inbox, the login box pops up again! I keep hitting ok with my details and it eventually says access denied. I was wondering wether the fact that I am accessing it by typing in my exchange server's external ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/exchange, rather than domain.com/exchange ? The wierd thing is, one in 20 tries it can work and I do get access to m...

How do I display shading of cells on the Web in Excel?
I would like to distinguish adjacent cells from each other using patterns or something other than color. Color works well for the display on the web page, but when the document is printed on black and white printers the color is lost. one way is to use conditional formating and borders such as formula is =(mod(row(),2)=1)*(mod(column(),2)=1) border all around for format may do what you want "Shading cells for the web" wrote: > I would like to distinguish adjacent cells from each other using patterns or > something other than color. Color works well for the display on th...

Autofilter not working correctly...
Lately I have been having issues with the AutoFilter on a few select workbooks. These workbooks are not necessarily huge (less that 2M). Here's my Excel 2003 problem - no matter how I activate the AutoFilter... whether I highlight an entire column, a set of data, or a row of data, the filter does not work properly. The arrows appear… but when I try to click on the arrows they do not "click" and no data is shown. If I close Excel and re-open the same workbook it sometimes will allow me to filter once or twice but then it stops working. When it stops working after I ha...

Query Date Help W/Avg work days
please note that in order to get the date 6/28/1979 I am using average work days each month of 21.75 I have tried to Add just the total days to the date but it's not correct because I need it to be based off the 21.75 days per month not actually days. Total Years of Prior Service Days Hire Date Adjusted Hire Date 7 years 4 months 6 days 2685 6/15/1987 2/7/1980 (s/b 2/9/80) 1 year 8 months 13 days 620 2/10/2005 6/1/2003 (s/b 5/27/03) This is what is being calculated so far once I run the query. "aldunford" wrote: > This worked great thanks so much!! I have ...

Email default settings for web browser "Send link"

URL Links do not work
It seems that no URL links work. I get no error - in fact nothing happens at all. I can copy the link into the browser and it works fine. I am using WLM Desktop Beta on Vista with all updates. I have reset defaults for IE (8). How you fix it depends on what version of Windows OS you are using. Give us more details about your system. "gjs92" wrote in message=20 news:56782613-3581-4F71-99B7-50CD1B6930EF@microsoft.com... It seems that no URL links work. I get no error - in fact nothing = happens=20 at all. I can copy the link into the browser and it works fine. ...

i have microsoft works spreadsheet not excell, can i upgrade to ex
Can I upgarde or do i need to buy the full version? There's upgrade eligibility information on the Microsoft site: http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/standard.mspx Anne wrote: > Can I upgarde or do i need to buy the full version? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...