Combine 2 Money files into 1

I'm wondering if there is any way to combine 2 seperate
files into one file.  The only way that I can see to do
it is to export thr accounts into QIf then import thrm
back in.  The only disadvantage to that is that i can't
export any Loans and liability accounts.

I'm running Money 2004
 Thanks for the Help
0
anonymous (74718)
6/23/2004 11:45:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In addition When I import the QIF files it throws off the
total amounts in the accounts

0
anonymous (74718)
6/24/2004 12:07:51 AM
In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>In addition When I import the QIF files it throws off the
>total amounts in the accounts

Did you import all files at once to avoid transfers from being
counted as separate transactions?

Normally you would want to import QIF files from the less-complex
file into a copy of the more-complex file.

>>I'm running Money 2004
>> Thanks for the Help
>>.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

microsoft money 2002 #7
My program is listing all bills as deposits. ...

Address Book Problem #2
Outlook version: 2003 When in a Distribution List, I click on [Select Members] and get this MS Office Outlook message: The list could not be displayed. The Contacts Folder associated with this address could not be opened; It may have been moved or delected, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Outlook Office Outlook Help. [OK] This is a recent problem. Advice? -- Larry Bohen www.audiobooksonline.com Sounds like you have an invalid reference to a Contacts Folder. reset those references here: Tools > E-mail a...

Upgrade Path sbs2000/sbs2003r2 and CRM1.2/3.0
We currently have CRM 1.2 installed on a sbs2000 server. We are looking to upgrade this server to sbs2003r2 and we also want to upgrade CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Can someone recommend the best upgrade path? This is partial book smarts and partial experience... Book smarts: Upgrade to CRM 3.0 on the SBS2000 box (assuming SQL 2000) Experience: Redeploy to SBS2k3R2 box using CRM 3.0 redeployment tool Upgrade to Rollup 1 My experience was to take it from a 3.0 to 3.0 on R2, so I had a SQL 2000 -> SQL 2005 on a new domain. I recommend that you backup and follow the directions to a T. The up...

Is the file lph.dll a legit file by Ms for Office 2007?
I bought several MS Office Prof 2007 via ebay from different vendors - they came boxed with all the expected labels, security flags, holograms and imprints. When trying to install one, my Hips popped up alerting me to a file. Uploading this file lph.dll to virustotal shows that 7 out 41 AV consider the file a trojan/malware. I contacted MS support re the first file I received and was told that the license number was legit but did not get any answer re the lph.dll issue. Does anyone know what this file does, why some AV consider it malware (could be a FP) and in particular i...

outlook 2003 has 2 "send" labels in the send receive drop down
hi, sometimes, i have to reboot my machine because the send recieve button in outlook does not work, when i go to the drop down menu, i dont see any of my "accounts" listed, and I see the word "send", then the next line is duplicated and also says 'send". the only way to get back to "normal" is to reboot the whole system until it happens again. This usually happens once per day. Close Outlook. Do a search for the outcmd.dat file (this is a hidden file so you'll have to either tell Windows Explorer to unhide it or search hidden files and folder...

how to know the reason of a failure of file opening?
Hi, After CFile::Open(...) fails, how to know whether it fails because the target file is used by other programs? Your help is appreciated. Tony ::GetLastError() will return the error code. ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED can indicate several types of access failures, but I believe it is the code returned if the file is opened exclusive already (it doesn't have to be another program; even trying to open it a second time in your own app will fail) joe On Wed, 05 May 2004 19:39:52 -0700, May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote: >Hi, > >After CFile::Open(...) fails, how to know whethe...

Email forwarding #2
Is there anyway to get your outlook emails forwarded automatically???? Hi! Microsoft Outlook, not Express? 1). Tools\Rules and Alerts... 2). Our Redirect add-in (www.mapilab.com), it redirect email and new recipient will receive the full copy of message, including internet headers and the same sender as in original email. > -----Original Message----- > From: Jason [mailto:Jason@nts.uk.net] > Posted At: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:46 PM > Posted To: microsoft.public.outlook > Conversation: Email forwarding > Subject: Email forwarding > > Is there anyway to get your ...

Pocket PC says I don't have Money installed when I do
I have money 2004 on my XP desktop. (I downloaded the evaluation copy) I have pocket pc 2002 on my pocket pc When I try to install Money for Pocket PC onto the pocket PC it says that I do not have Money installed. Anyone know how to get around this? Appreciate comments. Thanks. I'm not sure why this would happen, but you may want to go to the web and download the 2004 Pocket PC Money version. .. >-----Original Message----- >I have money 2004 on my XP desktop. (I downloaded the >evaluation copy) >I have pocket pc 2002 on my pocket pc >When I try to install Money fo...

calendar #2
is there a formula for a continues monthly calendar? Hi tg not exactly sure what you're after here but if you enter 01/01/05 in a cell and drag down (autofill handle, little back cross bottom right of cell) it will increment by a day for each row. If you'ld like more assistance please feel free to post back with additional details. Cheers JulieD "tg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:429d01c4afae$b110b910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > is there a formula for a continues monthly calendar? ...

end of file reached
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap when i try to send an email using imap account, using smtp <br> any ideas what this error is ? <br> and how to cure On 1/27/10 9:56 AM, in article 59bb1b90.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "markc0@officeformac.com" <markc0@officeformac.com> wrote: > when i try to send an email using imap account, using smtp > any ideas what this error is ? > and how to cure The file that has reached it's end is often the preferences file. Move the 'Microsoft...

Setting up Outlook 2003 #2
I am in the process of setting up Outlook 2003 on my new computer. I believe I may have click the wrong answer and have put in incorrect information for outlook to start. I keep getting a box that ask for Username and passcode. When I put in the information I think it should be, I receive this message: Unable to open your default e-mail. The file C:\Documents and Setting\Owner\Local Setting\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.ost is not an offline folder file. Please tell me what I should do. When I click OK. Outlook closes. Thanks. -- Trying to keep up with technology G...

How do I import OE .dbx files into outlook?
Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important OE .dbx files. How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can access the content? Simon wrote: > Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important > OE .dbx files. > > How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can > access the content? Why do you no longer have OE on the old machine that crashed that we are to assume where you will reinstall the same version of Windows that before had OE? See http...

Chase Credit Cards and Money 2006
Hi- Does anyone know if it is possible (either through downloading files, yoodle, etc.) to get Chase credit card statements and transactions into money? I heard there was a monthly fee but I find this really hard to believe as everyone else offers it free. Can anyone confirm this? I am only thinking of getting a credit card with them (no checking or savings) and just need the bare minimum (no bill pay, etc.) to get my purchases into money without having to manually put each one in. I would really appreciate any feedback anyone could offer. Thanks! -Dan The name is JPMorgan Chas...

Mails Combined
HI, I mistakenly delete all mails from Inbox and then found them on the deleted Items and selected all and ask to move folders back to Inbox. the problem is all mails were combined into one email and moved back in to Inbox as a single email. How do i go back to the original version. How do i uncombined all the mails in to individual mails from the right recipient? Please help ASAP.. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

Money for Mac
Are there any plans to realease MS Money for Mac OS X? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=46. The popularity of this question may be increasing recently. I'm not sure what, if anything, can be inferred from that. "James" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f72501c43e04$babe1ff0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Are there any plans to realease MS Money for Mac OS X? ...

RSS feed #2
I do not want Outlook as an RSS client. Every time I click on a feed, Outlook grabs it! How can I stop this so I can use live bookmarks etc? THANKS Robin "a novice" Hello RC Crabbe, I can do it for you. Please reply if you want it. Regards Andrej > I do not want Outlook as an RSS client. Every time I click on a feed, > Outlook grabs it! How can I stop this so I can use live bookmarks etc? > > > THANKS > Robin "a novice" > ...

sum by coding without 0 #2
hi in the following program if there is no value in the cells a1 and b1 it returns 0 Public Sub Add2Cells() Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End Sub i need only the output if the both the cells have the data will you can tell me that Public Sub Add2Cells() If Range("A1").Value <> "" And .Range("B1").Value <> "" Then Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End If End Sub -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no ...

help !!! lost floppy 2 / 2 of my back up file
I still have floppy number 1 and it's fine, Is there a way I can recover at least the data on that floppy? On doing the restore, after finishing floppy 1, asks for floppy 2, but i don't have any and it aborts the restore process. Any idea, what can i do? In microsoft.public.money, Fife wrote: >I still have floppy number 1 and it's fine, >Is there a way I can recover at least the data on that floppy? No. > >On doing the restore, after finishing floppy 1, asks for floppy 2, but i >don't have any and it aborts the restore process. > >Any idea, what...

document for file I/O with VBA
Hi all, Where can I find a complete document about File I/O with VBA? I find it hard to find in help due to the way it is organized. I want to find ways to deal with files especially ".INI" alike text files using Open, Input, etc. (let me know if there are better ways). The functions I need are to seek lables like [General] and delte or replace data in the section. Thank you, muster <muster@gmail.com> wrote: >Where can I find a complete document about File I/O with VBA? I find >it hard to find in help due to the way it is organized. Access Type Writing Data ...

Automatic settling of EDC Batch #2
Is there a way to stelle an EDC batch automatically in RMS, or an add-on that accomplishes this? This would be very handy. Thank you in advance. ...

merge/combine workshhets
I need to merge about 75 worksheets into one spreadsheet on a regular basis - all have exactly the same format/layout etc back can vary in the number of rows Try this Jeff http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Jeff224" <Jeff224@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6790506-2888-4F4D-80EA-BB0D9F9B27A2@microsoft.com... >I need to merge about 75 worksheets into one spreadsheet on a regular basis - > all have exactly the same format/layout etc back can vary in the number of > rows Or http://www.rondebru...

Notification if no external e-mail recieved for over 2 hours.
Recently the SMTP authentication settings were changed so that no external e-mails could be recieved. There was no way to see that this was the case until someone complained. Is there any way to monitor externally recieved e-mails so that if none are recieved after a certain amount of time for a notification to be generated? In this case a script using telnet could be used to check if e-mails could be recieved externally, but I was looking more for something like if no external e-mails recieved by any users for two hours then create notification. I can't seem to think of any way to che...

BillPay #2
When will Money start using the the free MyCheckFree.com? This a free service now. What gives. Boo Microsoft. I may need to switch. Yikes! So why am I socked with a $5.95 monthly fee? Just because I use it within the Money program? I don't use my bank so not sure why I get the fee. Thanks! "Bogee" <Bogee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C06B9868-442D-4841-98D3-0C85524F86ED@microsoft.com... > When will Money start using the the free MyCheckFree.com? This a free > service > now. What gives. > > Boo Microsoft. I may need to switch. ...

how do i display 10,000,000.00 as 1,00,00,000.00
Custom format of [>=10000000]##\,##\,##\,##0.00;[>=100000]##\,##\,##0.00;##,##0.00 -- HTH Bob Phillips "debiprasad" <debiprasad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05D085CE-42D1-47E1-ADCA-4F0DA80AA739@microsoft.com... > ...

Finding the combination that appears more times
Hi everybody i have a list on excel 2007 that displays the purchase of items on columns A:E, each column showing one (1) item I want to find what combination of items appears more times, especifically, which combination of four (4) is the favorite mix eg: A B C D F A C D E F B C D E F B C D F Z in this example, the winner would be (B, C, D, E) as it appears 3 times the main problem is that I have over 1,000 rows and trying with =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(A1:E1,$N$1:$R$1)) por each combination would take forever... is there a simpler, quicker ...