Close account and the budget

I have created the budget for 2007. In the half of february I closed one
account (it was sawing). The percentage from this account was added. I could
see it in my reports and at my budget. But after closing this acoount the is
no this sum (for february) in my budget any longer. I do not understand it.
This account was open on january and febraary. Why was the transaction at
this account delete from mu budget.?
JerzyMarian
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

04 Deluxe: troublesome transaction keeping account out of balance...
This is the text of my querry to ms money support, posting here too to see if anyone can help. Many thx! I have a credit card account that is several years old that I have been balancing monthly. About 2 years ago there was a transaction from my checking account to the credit card account for payment (from checking acct set up as a transfer to the cc account) that for some reason was voided and entered again. The amount of these transaction appears correctly in the account balance section (the voided transaction has no impact however the re-enetered transaction has the correct credit amount)....

Accounting Program list
What is the list of accounting programs that RMS SO 1.3X and 2.0X will integrate with? Does it work with Simply accounting? Danny Danny, If you are using U.S. version of Simply, don't invest too much time. This is the last year it will be supported for U.S. and will continue only in a version for Canada. Marc "Danny" <lane.dj@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ua%23aWaJSIHA.4152@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > What is the list of accounting programs that RMS SO 1.3X and 2.0X will > integrate with? Does it work with Simply accounting? > > Danny > Wba...

ThisWorkbook.Close question
Please take a look at the code below: Public Sub DumbFoo ( ) ThisWorkbook.Close() Sheet1.Range("A1").Value = -1 ThisWorkbook.Save() End Sub Is it safe to assume that the code below the "ThisWorkbook.Close()" line will NOT be executed??? My question is basically: Does all VBA code stop executing once a .Close() function is called??? Thank you! I don't believe the code would execute at all because of the parentheses after Close. It would throw an error an tell you that something is missing, or type mismatch. But, if you did...

How to Enable Close(cross) button of MB_YESNO messagebox
Hi, I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO message box. Can anybody tell me how to do this. Klic. "Klic" <rohit.turambekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1186120969.045121.287770@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO > message box. > Can anybody tell me how to do this. Why? If there is a valid answer other than yes or no, then how about a yes/no/cancel message box in which (I would guess) the x button is equivalent to cancel. That would be more standard. Da...

closing
What's the best way to close for the day? Making a backup is a given, but what about the computer? Is it better to shut everything off every day, or is it less wear and tear on the computer to leave it on all the time? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Craig That's a matter of preference really. Personally I always turn off my rigs at home when I'm done with them. At the store we leave most of ours on 24/7. We've done it for years with no issues. Our register must be left on as it does automatic backups to a tape drive every night. I'd set your monitors ...

Outlook closes and closes
Hi I have a strange bug. Windows XP Sp2 and outlook from office 20003 with all service packs applied. When I start outlook from windows out of standby postion, outlook immediately after the splash screen closes without reporting any errors in the eventlog or in any other log. If I start outlook the 10th time (or so) it stabilizes and does not close anymore and everything works again. info: My machine is fully patched and I am well known with keeping things healthy. Outlook.exe Version: 11.0.6353.0 Any ideas what to do? Thanks... try the detect and repair in the help menu. >----...

Multiple Accounts
I have 3 unique POP accounts and would like to send/receive mail from each account from OL 2003. In particular, I want emails sent from account "A" to show the sender's name "User A" and emails sent from account "B" to show the sender's name "User B", etc. Can someone help me understand how to do this? I know it's a simple fix....... I just can't seem to find it. Chuck I'm not sure what you mean by 'fix'. You create the separate accounts under Tools-->E-Mail accounts Email you receive in account A will automati...

Vanguard accounts
All, I have a taxable Vanguard investment account where I have several funds. When I download the data Vanguard proposes to structure the data so that each fund be its own account, or to consolidate the data into one account (in such a case the fund information is still captured correctly). What are the pros and cons of doing one vs the other? Thanks! On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:23:02 -0700, J. Delage <J. Delage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >All, > >I have a taxable Vanguard investment account where I have several funds. >When I download the data Vanguard proposes ...

Help
When creating or fowarding an e-mail message using outlook 2000, scrolling through my "recipients" list (contacts) causes the program to close unexpectedly. So, I click "new", click "to", switch to my "contacts" list, and as I scroll through the names, the program just closes. Is there a possibility that one of my contact records is corrupt? I have opened all of my contacts and saved them without an error. This problem developed shortly after the install of Office 2000's calender update, and basic security update. I have since fully u...

Error:None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently get the message returned with the error: None of your e- mail accounts could send to this recipient. Any suggestions? Thanks What mail accounts do you have set up in Outlook? Can you send a message directly to the person involved? Paula wrote: > When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently > get the message returned with the error: None of your e- > mail accounts could send to this recipient. > Any suggestions? > Thanks ...

Auto-close Quotes when Closing Opportunity
We would like the ability to close an opportunity and have it ask if you want to close all the associated quotes. Right now, it says you can’t close the opp until you close all the open quotes and you have to each one of those one by one. Barring that, if we could select multiple quotes and click on a menu item (Close all selected quotes), that would be most useful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

Workflow Rule -> Closing Activity
I set up a Manual Workflow Rule for Contacts to close out Holiday Season cards sent. The rule uses a condition to check for Contacts with cards sent and then Creates an Activity to add to each of the appropriate Contacts for future reference. What else do I need to do to close out all of activites rather than 1 at a time? Here is the workflow rule if that helps: if Contact.holidaycardlist = 1 then Letter: Send Holiday Card endif -- Dan W Systems Engineer Denver, CO ...

Budgeting
Anyone have suggestions on tools we can use to better develop/manage cash and accrual based budgets? We use the Contract Administration module and have 5 - 10 year contracts with different billing schedules and need really love a solution that can read that data. ...

Data file not closed properly #3
I saw several post regarding this, but none had any answers, so I starting a new post. There is also nothing in the KB about this. Since othe people are having the same problem Microsoft should take a look at it. I get the message "The data file 'Personal Folders" was not closed properly" every time I close Outlook 2003. It runs a quick check/fix and starts up fine. I am running XP pro w/ SP-2. Outlook 2003 w/ SP-1 All patches and updates are current. My notebook was just rebuilt for so I could get a clean slate for the office 2003 install, (reformat drive and new ins...

delete account also deleting that accounts messages?
Hello. Can I delete an account in outlook 2000 but keep the messages for that account or does the account's messages get deleted then also? Back the messages up: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm If you have any problems, please post back. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Kim" wrote: > Hello. Can I delete an account in outlook 2000 but keep the messages for > that account or does the account's messages get deleted then also? > > > So, they DO get lost when...

Outlook2003 open and closed immediatly
I checked event log, nothing. And this happened when I just reboot my machine and first time tried to open Outlook, still same problem. But I found, when I double click anywhere in the Outlook Windows even it only gave me 0.5 second, then it won't close. Andy -------------------------------------------------------------- >>Look in task manager - processes, and see if multiple >>instances are running. If so, end all of them and try >>starting again. I had similar problem w/user, posted >>above. >>>>>-----Original Message----- >>>>>My O...

Outlook Closes After Closing an Email
When I click the 'X' to close an email after reading it, Outlook closes (or tries to close, but I get a warning because I have templates in my Outbox). This only seems to happen when I close a new email. I have Outlook 2003. Thank you. ...

Accounts Receivable Statements
When setting up AR Statements and using the email option the body of the email by default is blank. Is there any way to add standard text to the body of these emails? A salutation, contact info, etc? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microso...

Project Accounting
Has anyone created the T&M invoice formats, in Project Accounting, in graphical format. The reports that come with the system are in text format. Are there any addons to make the invoice print formating easier to do? We are a systems house trying to configure the Project Accounting system to do our time entry & billing. The notes entered during time sheet entry are internal only. When the invoice is created, we need the ability to enter invoice only notes and I do not see a way to do this. Do any software/systems houses use GP Project Accounting for their in house billing system? T...

Importing and Exporting accounts
Hello. One of my accounts got "corrupted" and would no longer recognize new transactions when I downloaded them. Attempts to run salvage and super salvage failed. I also tried to delete my internet files and then delete the new transactions but it wouldn't let me. Anyway, I exported the account to a QIF file and imported it into a clean mny file and it seems to be okay now. One big problem though... When I import the data, it does not include any of the "category" fields!! Help! What can I do? Go to Quicken?? :) Thanks... - Jason ...

outlook doesn't delete msgs from server and sends replies from wrong account
outlook has been running fine up to a week ago when it started leaving messages on the mail server and sending replie messages from a second email account (not the one originally sent from). i do not have the option for leave messages on the server on and the email account outlook wants to reply with (the wrong one) isn't the default. are there settings somewhere i can update to correct this? i'm running outlook 2003, sp2. tks Have you tried removing & readding the account? "Dica" <genpub5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:EmaQg.33795$E67.8396@clgrps13....

YE Closing Procedures
The year end closing procedures need to be more efficient and user friendly. For example, the payables and receivable management is date sensitive except for amounts since last close, vendor yearly summary etc. These modules should be fully date sensitive and the ability to enter into multiple years without caveats should exist. Year end is stressful enough ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the b...

Permissions / Closing MDB left open
I need to learn how to create - well, I'm not actually sure what I need to learn... Let me explain: I'm a surgical resident. I've been working on an Access MDB as a patient census - for day-to-day management including tables, queries, and forms that print based on room number or service. Everything is setup as needed in the local file. I've been working on the content of the database on and off for a year. Recently, before I can implement my project, I realized I have a very big challenge to overcome related to usage of the file. Now, to complicate my iss...

How to change CRMmail account
How can I change the e-mail address that I specified during my CRM 3.0 installation? I meant the router Mailbox. "Ian" wrote: > How can I change the e-mail address that I specified during my CRM 3.0 > installation? Uninstall/reinstall. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Ian" <Ian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89397292-1B6D-4FDD-92E7-F05FF7622C2E@microsoft.com... I meant the router Mailbox. "Ian" wrote: > How can I change the e-mail address that I specified during my CRM 3.0 > installation? ...

Closed account not so closed?
Hi All... I have (had) an investment account with E*Trade, which I have since closed. In MS Money 2006, I have it as "Account Is Closed", in the account list. There are a few weird things going on: 1. When I go into the account list, this account appears in gray with $0.00 next to it, but the "To Review" column has "Update in Progress" in it. This account is definately not part of my regular online updates (though when it was active, it was). 2. When I click into this account, 2 securities are listed. Neither one of them has Quantity or Cost Basis,...