cleared transactions change to reconciled

I am using Money 2003 Standard.
The "Tools/Options/Online Services/Automatically mark
downloaded transactions" box is not checked.

I mark a transaction as 'cleared', close Money, and shut
down.
The next time I open Money, all 'cleared' transactions are
marked as 'reconciled'.

Any suggfestions? Thanks in advance!
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Z Report missing sales transactions
Hi We have 42 stores connecting to RMS HQ and stores blind close and then perform a Z Report every morning. When looking at our year end procedures, we have found hundreds of sales transactions over the past year which appear on the detailed sales report but for some reason are not included in the Z Report sales figures. It is usually just 1 or 2 missing items per Z Report. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix? first step of diagnosing would be.. are these sales missing at the store level? or are they only missing at the HQ level? sometimes not all sales are posted...

eConnect :- System Password Changed
Hi, I have just changed my system password, and now I am not able to do any transaction through eConnect. Can anybody suggest me what is the procedure to get my econnect working or to activate my eConnect Services. ...

How di get excel to automatically change cell values
Try again with the question in the body of the message, not in the subject line, which gets truncated to the point of meaningless. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:59:05 -0800, "talil" <talil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

fields changing language??
Our 2003 access database has changed a set of records in our main table to another language, looks like oriental! This has happened about five or six times in the past year. The only way to get rid of this is to find out who it was, delete all other records linked to it and then delete the entire record. One time we had to delete all relationships to the table, make a new table and copy all other records to the new table except the affected record. Is this something that only happens in the 2003 version? -- Denise B. Denise, I've just had the same problem & it's driving me...

Remove items from Transaction Screen
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction screen!! is this possible as it is not relevant to my business Thanks in advance Rob Sorry Bob, that is not possible. Rob <Bob.Butler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1148916180.365639.179700@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, > > I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction > screen!! > is this possible as it is not relevant to my business > > Thanks in advance > > Rob > Y...

Can't clear print queue
How do I clear the print queue? I've tried "net stop spooler" and deleted all in /WINDOWS/System32/spool/PRINTERS, to no avail. The OS is XP Home SP3. The printer is HP psc 1200. "Herzl Regev" <HerzlRegev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03C416F4-BE1D-4CE5-A865-4F5D0FD3EC57@microsoft.com... > How do I clear the print queue? > I've tried "net stop spooler" and deleted all in > /WINDOWS/System32/spool/PRINTERS, to no avail. > > The OS is XP Home SP3. The printer is HP psc 1200. What happened when you...

Change Exchange Virtual Directory URL
Hi, how can i change the virtual directory in Exchange OWA URL default path is https://servername.domain.tld/exchange for OWA. I would like OWA is available by https://servername.domain.tld/ without /exchange in URL. Is that possible, with minimal administrative effort? Thanks Florian http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293386/en-us. "flabs" <flabs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB9525E2-9246-43A3-A309-06F6B025D5C4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > how can i change the virtual directory in Exchange OWA URL > default path is https://servername.domai...

wrong payee associates with downloaded transactions
When something goes wrong and a wrong payee gets assocaited with a downloaed amount, it seems to stick. Where can you edit the assocation onformation? For instance every time I shop at home depot, the transaction comes through as 17767 XXXX street... Money decided some time back that this was a Comcast cable bill, and every time I download a transaction from Home Depot it appears in the register as Comcast. Any help appreciated.. ...

Way to change font case all at once like in a word processor?
I did up some titles in mixed cases then realized that they printed out better in all upper case. Can we select all and change globally with a keystroke as in Word, etc.? I ended up doing these all manually as I couldn't find anything in the pulldowns re this or in help. Tx. I don't know very much about this place. I want to have two columns Susan Shane Sharon Ruth Vinnie And at the bottom I want to have '5' or '6' or whatever. Thankyou, my sister is getting married!! "StargateFan" wrote: > I...

clear the list og "open other users folder"
Hi When you use the open an other user folder, it could be a calendar, the persons name and folder is put into a list under the menu File/Open. I would like to clear that numbered list of folders, does anyone know how to do that? thanks, Rikke ...

Delete old transactions from an account
Is there a way to mass delete transactions from an account. The transactions are all marked as reconciled so it takes 2 confirmation clicks after I do a delete. I could live with that if I could select multiple to delete. Anyway to do that? You might want to read up on File | Archive but none of the regulars here practice it and most, myself included, actively advise against using it. You can turn off the confirmation on the reconciled transaction somewhere in Tools | Settings. I'm not sure if you can turn off the delete confirmation. You can get pretty fast with Del | Y | <re...

Clear
Due to a malformed e-mail message or other malformed item in the information store, the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may crash periodically. It happens when a staff try to move his mail from exchange mail box to his personal folders. Now I have to restart the services - Microsoft Exchange Information Store every 1 min. I attempt to clean his mail box (not delete) in the exchange server such that to fix this problem. Can you perform an "online backup" of the information store? If this is successful, then the problem is probably related to the structure of ...

Cannot accept change in appointment
Hello, I cannot accept a change in an appointment. Person 1 creates an appointment and sends in to persons 2 and 3. Then person 2 changes the appointment but person 3 cannot accept this change because outlook says the request is too old. How can i make certain the person 3 can accept this change? We work with outlook 2003 and exchange 2003. Auke Bijlsma Deltaisis ...

Clear data from pivot table
Hello all. Usually when building a pivot table report I throw the data sets in the pivot table a few times to find the best way to show data. So I wonder - is there a way to quickly erase all the data sets so the pivot table is again empty as just being created (so I do not have to select each data set and remove it? Macro or some other trick? The closest I got to the answer was the idea to just create another pivot table from the original data=85but it would be so much easier to click a button and all the data is cleared from the pivot table. Thank you as always people! In Excel 2007 ther...

Transaction Amount in Words
Dear All, Any one try converting Receipt Transaction Amount into words. Thanx in Advance, Ibrahim Zubair This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C758E1.BE90E040 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Ibrahim, I never tried it but i have a suggestion that might be an option if = there's no easier solution 1-check the following links for VB code to do convert numbers into = words:=20 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;213360 = =20 http://support.micros...

Clear a worksheet without clearing formulas?
Have a worksheet been using; don't have a blank master. Now i need a blank worksheet with the formulas still intact. doodah, try this, Edit, go to, special, constants, OK, delete -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "doodah" <doodah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:938DD5AB-A704-4C9C-93EE-772ADA2BD872@microsoft.com... > Have a worksheet been using; don't have a blank master. Now i...

Question about changing RUS settings
We are about to take down one of our main DCs in our office. I know that Exchange currently points to that server and another for RUS and I wanted to know what the process was to change it to the new server. I'm assuming you'd just have to change the setting and restart the System Attendant. Am I missing something? Also, is there anything else I'd need to change? Point All RUS to different DC which is in same site as that of exchange, you dont need to restart system attendant for this. -- Cheers, Bhalchandra, MCSE-Messaging "Frusturat$d" wrote: > We are about...

Prevent Excel from changing fractions to dates
How does one prevent Excel 2003 or 2007 from converting a Powerpoint or HTML **table** containing fractions (like 3/5) to an Excel date (like March-5-2009) (when it is pasted or copied into a spreadsheeet)? Please do not suggest the following which does not work,,,,,, Preformatting the Excel cells to text, fractions, or any other format. This does NOT precent the destination cells from changing when the table's data is pasted. Nor does "Paste Special" / "values-only" prevent Excel from changing the format Nor can I modify the source tables buy add...

Clear outlook and reset for new user
I'm at a new job. I got the fired guy's work station. How do I clear everything out of MS Outlook and reset it for my own use? Start with a new mail profile; Control Panel-> Mail-> Show Profiles For details see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm Starting with a new user account would also clear the rest of his settings for the entire Windows environment and configured applications. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http:/...

clear 1099 history
any one have any scripts to clear 1099 history by vendor or vendor class? Current Year UPDATE PM00201 SET TEN99AYTD = 0 WHERE VENDORID = 'xxxxxxxx' Life to Date UPDATE PM00201 SET TEN99ALIF = 0 WHERE VENDORID = 'xxxxxxxx' UPDATE PM00202 SET TEN99ALIF = 0 WHERE VENDORID = 'xxxxxxxx' Last Year UPDATE PM00201 SET TEN99ALYR = 0 WHERE VENDORID = 'xxxxxxxx' PM00201 is the PM Vendor Master Summary, PM00202 is the PM Vendor Master Period Summary. Life to Date amounts are stored in both tables. Current Year and Last Ye...

Change Formula Language. Is this possible?
Hello, I have Office 2007 and all my excel formulas are in Portuguese. Can I change the formulas to English? Thanks, Miguel Hi shapper For a few dollars(25) you can buy a 2007 language pack http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX102113661033.aspx -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7563537d-e963-499b-afb9-5f726ac440a0@c36g2000prc.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I have Office 2007 and all my excel formulas are in Portuguese. > Can I change the formulas to English? > > Than...

Cannot change combo option
Hi Everybody, I have an unbound combo box in an unbound form. The combo box gets its values from an SQL statement. When I open the form, I cannot change the default option in the combo box which I have set through the form's on load event. However, it all works fine once I go to design view and then back to form view. I suspect that the problem is probably connected to the form and not the combo box. I thank for your help in advance. Andras aeronaut, Sounds more like it has to do with the On-Load event. Can you copy/paste that bit of code here? -- Gina Whipp 2010 ...

Broadcase a setting change event?
I'm trying to change the editor type programatically by changing the following registry value. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Options\Mail\<Edito rPreference> Outlook doesnt pick up on the change until I restart outlook. Is there any message I can send so that outlook will refresh it's settings and re-read this setting? Outlook only reads many settings when it starts up. Blocked Level 1 attachments are just another example. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Rem...

Security
Hi, I updated the Salesperson role to have the following Core Records capabilities for Account: Create= User level Read= Organization level Write= User level Delete= None Append= User Append To= User Assign= User Share= User The changes were made a couple weeks ago, and there have been a few iisresets since then. However, each sales guy can still change info on other sales guys' records (Account Name, etc.). Any tips on where to troubleshoot? Are you seeing this issue with existing records or new ones? Changes to roles take a while to propogate to existing records. There are also...