Citi Card not updating when starting Money 2006

I have a few credit cards and bank accounts set up for online updates. My
Citi Card account is the only one where you can specify the frequency for
updating. I have it set for "Every Day". When I first sign into Money 2006 in
the morning it automatically performs an online update for all my cards and
banks - except my Citi Card account. In order to update that account I have
to do a manual update.

I tried disabling online updates for the account and then enabling it again,
however its still not updating automatically when I sign in. Anyone have a
solution for this?
0
rikmar67 (19)
11/4/2005 11:28:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

filter wild card
i have a form whose records can be filtered based on the value of a combo box (on that form) (cboSourceFilter) the combo box gets it's values from a user entered table my problem is: i can filter "down" toa specific criteria, but can't seem to find a way of adding a wildcard to the list to return to displaying all of the records i could use an option button to see the list filtered or not; but would rather use a " * " at the top of the list Private Sub cboSourceFilter_Change() On Error GoTo Err_cboSourceFilter_Change Me.Filter = "[Source] = '" ...

receiving credit card payments in MS Money Small Business Plus
Is there a way to receive credit card payments for specific invoices and automatically have the percentage rate and transaction fee deducted from the invoice? -- Christopher Fazio VMD ...

crm workflow manage will not start
everytime i try to launch the workflow monitor or the workflow monitor i get an error message that "the crm server is not responding. This might happen if it is currenlty unavailable or it is not crm server." The workflow manager requires you to have a license in order to use it. You can be the system administrator without having a license so check that first. The workflow manager defaults to localhost. Try the computer name and see if that allows you to connect. Check your services related to CRM and make sure they are all running. Lastly, reboot if all else fails. I had a...

Difference between Bills and Budget in Money 2006?
Can anyone tell me the difference between how Money 2006 (or earlier) handles Bills vs. Budget? Do Bills factor into the Budget? We have very specific bills that we pay with each paycheck (and that we currently track with Excel), but I can't figure out how to work these into the Budget feature in MS Money. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Kurt Bills as in Money Scheduled Bills are assumed in Budget by Budget Planner. "Kurt" <Kurt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11853BB9-6392-4CB9-BD25-46B604D2FFD2@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me the dif...

Updates
I keep getting a notification that update KB 980232 is available but whenever I want it installed the install fails. I have Win XP SP III on a Dell Optiplex 620 with 4 GB DDR II. Please somebody advise if I should ingonre this update or keep on trying to install. I have fixed this error before i used the net, it was actually more work than i was expecting. I do remember it happening to me a few years ago when i was using XP but i just turned the particular stuck update off, that is not really advisable though. There are plenty of resolved cases of this already just google ...

Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB970895) 11-23-09
I am unable to download or install this update; Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB970895). The error message is (733F, unknown error). Tried to reinstall, restarting then tried again, no go. Thanks in advance. Model: HP HDX-HP X16-1044nr 64 Bit System Vista (cross-post added to SQL Setup) "CBear" <CBear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8106DA8D-1AE6-4AB6-8402-7F3C3C4F32DE@microsoft.com... >I am unable to download or install this update; Security Update for SQL > Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB970895). > The er...

MS Money 2006 for PPC w/Windows Mobile 5
I recently purchased the Sprint PPC 6700 and installed MS money 2006 on the PC and then installed Pocket money 2006 on the PPC. Using activesync 4.1 and synching I get a message "....updating databases..." but it never goes away. I have uninstalled on both the PC and the PPC with no luck. Is it even possible to have the two sync up? Is there a know bug? A workaround? Best regards I would like to know as well!! I am about to upgrade to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device and very much want to be able to continue using MS Money 2005!! From what I heard Windows Mobile 5.0 NO longe...

auto fill state and city from phone number?
Hi, I have a long column of phone numbers, and would like to program the adjacent columns to autofill the State and City for the phone numbers. The only way I can think to do this is to create a massive formula, but including every single zip code and corresponding state, city seems like a nightmare. Is there an easier way to to this? If there's not, what's the best way to word the formula? Thanks, Biz :) -- Biz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Biz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16354 View t...

Update from gridView ItemTemplate 07-17-10
I have a simple GridView with multiple columns from a Sql table. I have only 1 data column that I want to update (a date column) without having to have the user click an Edit button, edit the date and click the update button. I have the GridView wrapped in an UpdatePanel and have the code below in the TextChanged event of the TextBox. I think it may work if I can get the key value of the row I am on. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Protected Sub txtCompleteDate_TextChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Dim intKey As Int32 = 0 Di...

import from money deluxe 2002 to money standard 2004
hello, I have some money files to import into money standard 2004. they were created in money deluxe 2002, the import does not import the file into standard. I cannot find any information about imports or I may be looking in the wrong place. any suggestions. thanks In microsoft.public.money, hello wrote: > > >I have some money files to import into money standard 2004. they were >created in money deluxe 2002, the import does not import the file into >standard. I cannot find any information about imports or I may be looking in >the wrong place. any suggestions. Do not use...

How do I set up generic place cards
In Publisher 2003, got to File > Page Setup > and choose Tent Fold page. Design with generic ideas in mind. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "sweens" <sweens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E070AD4E-8592-41E0-9398-89572D87F3A8@microsoft.com... > ...

Updating share price with many decimal places in investments
Hi I have MS Money 99 (in Portuguese) and I'm trying to control my investments in funds with MS Money. I've created an account for the investment. As this investment is a fund investment, the share price has many decimal places (e.g 3.045689). When I try to update de price of this share on any given date, it rounds the value (e.g 3.000) putin 3 zeros after the decimal key. How do I handle with this situation ? Many thanks, Marcio. ...

Break One Column A (City, State) into 2 columns A City, B State
I have a spreadsheet that has City, State in one column and need to break that up into 2 columns (one for city and one for state) What is the easiest way to do that? Thank you. Regards, Diane If the cities and states are always separated by a comma, you could: Select the column Data|Text to columns|delimited by comma d wrote: > > I have a spreadsheet that has City, State in one column and need to break > that up into 2 columns (one for city and one for state) > > What is the easiest way to do that? > > Thank you. > > Regards, > Diane -- Dave Peters...

Strange updates...
Hi. I keep getting the "new updates available" icon on my taskbar with Important Updates for programs I've never owned, like a Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2003, Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter and Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System, among others. I thought Windows Updates were tailored to your particular system configuration. This is becoming quite annoying. Any idea why I'm getting these? Thanks. mccd mccdaddy wrote: > Hi. I keep getting the "new updates available" icon on my taskba...

manager doesn't have right to update membership
We've recently upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Win2k3 and Exch2k3 (2 months ago) and then upgraded to Native Mode a few days ago on both our domain and exchange. We have one lady that used to manage several DL's. When I look at the managed by tab, I can't select the "manager can update membership list" box on any of her DL's. I have one other owner that I can't select the box for. I tried making someone else the manager and then making her the manager again, but that doesn't work. I can't allow them to update the membership either. Any ideas. Thanks. ...

OT: Microsoft office 2007 sp2 update
Hi...sorry it's a bit off topic but I couldn't find a Office 2007 NG. Anyhow, I've just updated Microsoft office 2007 through windows update site, and I then noticed there was 14 instances of the SP2 on my "Absolute Uninstaller" program, but in "Add and remove" it just shows the one instance! Is that normal? -- Regards p.mc p.mc wrote: > Hi...sorry it's a bit off topic but I couldn't find a Office 2007 NG. microsoft.office.public.misc ? (one example) I seriously doubt if there is a group devoted to just one version of ...

Money 2007 #4
Well, after downloading my accounts a couple of times, I have discovered one new thing. My investment accounts would always indicate another statement even if it were the same statement as before. I would accept the positions updates. Now, it correctly says that I have no new statements if I redownload over the weekend or on days when the market was closed. Is that worth the new version? LOL. I don't think it is any faster, though the account downloads seem faster so far, but I haven't done enough of them to be definitive on that. I have only played with the new budget th...

2 Copies for Credit Card Receipts
How do I get 2 copies to print when I run a credit card? ...

Starting up Sync Services in Entourage 2008 maxes out my CPU!
I've been using Sync Services to sync my Entourage 2008 calendar up with iCal. It's been working pretty well as of late. However, I've noticed one distinct drawback. When I enable "Synchronize events and tasks with iCal and MobileMe" in the Sync Services option of Entourage Preferences, within a minute or so the CPU performance totally peaks out, and my MacBook's fan starts to blow like a hair dryer (seriously). Conversely, when I uncheck the sync option, the CPU performance almost immediately drops to normal, and the fan stops whirring. I'm using iSt...

Debit card vs. credit card
Dear Anyone, I have a new credit card that I would like to use instead of my checking account debit card (the former will earn "travel points". Is there a way I can get this new credit card account to "act" like my checking account? Any and all ideas welcome. Thanks!! JC What do you want it to do that it's not doing the way you set it up? I'm not clear on what your intent is when you say "act like your checking account." "J Cochran" <jcochranremovethis@netzero.net> wrote in message news:a20401c434aa$7eafed80$a501280a@phx.gbl... &g...

MONEY 2002 Yealry Budget Report Has Negative Budget Values
My 2003 yearly budget report has budget values that are negative. These are scattered throughout the report. When I go to edit the budget, there are no negative values. This problem occurs whether the budget entry is a custom or recurring one. The repair tool does not correct the problem. Any ideas, anyone? Did anyone figure this out yet? >-----Original Message----- >My 2003 yearly budget report has budget values that are >negative. These are scattered throughout the report. When >I go to edit the budget, there are no negative values. > >This problem occurs whethe...

Updating a Form Based on Updates to Subforms
I have a form that contains three subforms (for order items, payments, and assigned booths). Each of these subforms contains a button that calls a form to use for adding or changing records to make it easier and more intuitive for the user to fill out and to catch user errors before they get saved into the record. Changes to the subforms trigger changes in the contents of calculated fields in the main form. I am trying to get the form to update "date modified" and "modified by" fields when any of the data on the main form or subforms changes so that we ca...

update query for current records on form
I am trying to take my main form (Prospects) and update the corresponding fields from a subform (where the corresponding field's radio box is selected - Field: Name, Radio Box: Name_Select). The subform's record source is a query based on a completely different table from the main forms record source (Prospects - tabled name the same as form), and there is not a linkable field, such as an ID code. The subform has a combo box that allows me to type in a company name and then display the corresponding company's record in the form (the subform of the main form). I then want to be ab...

MONEY 2002 TRIAL
if i download the money 2002 trial will it screw up my money 2002 i have now. i need something to work until microsoft fixes their problem. ...

Before update on form
Just cant work out the tbName must have the character "#" in tbName if ckb2ndCompany is true! Dim iAns As Integer If Me![ckb2ndCompany] = -1 & [tbName]dosent contain the "#" Then Cancel = True iAns = MsgBox("Please enter the symbel # first!! " _ & "Click OK to Enter # or Cancel to quit", vbOKCancel) If iAns = vbOK Then Me.tbName.SetFocus Else Me.Undo End If End If -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Open the t...