Check Register to Mortgage Sheet

Hi;

I am using MS Money 2007. If I write a check in my register to my
mortgage company, how do I get that transaction to update my mortgage
account register? Do I have to type it in twice (Once to my check
register and once to my mortgage register)? I would like to set some
stuff up where items in my check register automatically cary to other
account items. Thanks for any advice on this.

Pat

0
curranpg (15)
10/30/2006 8:19:52 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

From the Check Register make it a transfer to your Mortgage Account.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"komobu" <curranpg@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi;
>
> I am using MS Money 2007. If I write a check in my register to my
> mortgage company, how do I get that transaction to update my mortgage
> account register? Do I have to type it in twice (Once to my check
> register and once to my mortgage register)? I would like to set some
> stuff up where items in my check register automatically cary to other
> account items. Thanks for any advice on this.
>
> Pat

0
bob_peel2056 (736)
10/30/2006 8:39:09 AM
And if your Mortgage Account was setup as a Loan Account you will want Loan
Payment:[name of Loan Account].

In microsoft.public.money, komobu wrote:

>I am using MS Money 2007. If I write a check in my register to my
>mortgage company, how do I get that transaction to update my mortgage
>account register? Do I have to type it in twice (Once to my check
>register and once to my mortgage register)? I would like to set some
>stuff up where items in my check register automatically cary to other
>account items. Thanks for any advice on this.

See if there is a Category called LoanPaymnt when you enter the
transaction into your checking account register. The subcategory
would be the name of the loan account.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Linking Cells Between Sheets
This very straight forward function no longer works for me. When I enter "=" the cell reference cell changes to "ACOSH" as opposed to "VLOOKUP" on other computers. This will not eference cells on other worksheets within the same spreadsheet and even worse, changes seamingly random cell values in existing spreadsheets, often creating circular references. Nobody seems able to help and a the moment I am considering re-installing office! ACOSH is one of the Trigonometric Functions Simply typing an "=" sign in a cell should not invoke VLOOKUP or any ...

Authorizing checks with RMS

How do I create Check list

cheat sheet
I'm looking for an Excel cheak sheet or quick hints list. You mean shortcut keys? Debra Dalgleish's site: http://contextures.com/excel.htm Chip Pearson's site: http://cpearson.com/excel/ShortCuts.htm Marilyn wrote: > > I'm looking for an Excel cheak sheet or quick hints list. -- Dave Peterson ...

Printing Checks

Tracking Sheet
I have a tracking sheet that is set up in excel07 and used to track an entire project for capital equipment builds. The spreadsheet has columns A thru BA and the number of rows are dependent on the number of parts within that project. However, the headings are universal. My issue is that there are crossfunctional groups using, and populating information into this sheet at different times. Is there a way that I could implement a macro for views or some way that I can identify columns viewed at the click of a button, so if I click the "BUYER" button, I only see colums A(i...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

local named references in a sheet
Hello! (this may be a repitition of a message I think I succeeded in seding previously, but cant retrieve, so Im trying again. Appologize!) I am trying to copy a sheet with many named references into a new sheet (same workbook), but I want the new sheet to have the references local to it, so I can experiment with different data on the same calculations. The references hold intermediary values. When I try to copy the original sheet, the named references in the copy point to the original sheet. How do I copy it "correctly"? Thanks Hi Michael, > When I try to copy the orig...

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

Mortgage Payments #3
Hello all, I recently switched from Quicken, and I'm confused about how to pay my mortgage payment electronically, while having it update my mortgage loan account appropriately. I am already set up to pay bills electronically, through my bank, and it works fine. I have set up my home mortgage in MS Money 2004, and it seems correct. Here's my dilemma: If I go to the Bills & Deposits area, select my mortgage bill, and pay the bill using the Pay Online button, it pays my bill electronically, and makes and entry in my checking account register -- but it doesn't use the split cat...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

Loan Acceleration Sheet
Here is my desire...any assistance in finding a preadsheet to do this would be greatly appreciated. My offer in return are my ideas listed below. Many mortgage companies offer "equity accelerator" program in which automatic deductions are made from your accounts TWICE a month (such as the 1st and 15th) rather than just one payment. The two amounts generally equal what would have been the monthly payment. The idea is that my making more payments, that even though the amount per month is the same, the interest that accumulates is less and thus your home equity is "accelerated&...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

finding and then moving entire row to new sheet based on cell value
I have a sheet with several thousand rows that looks something like this: name address city search-term I want to be able to "search" the search-term column for a key word and then move entire row to a new sheet There are several examples here I have tried none seem to do above! Thanks for any guidance. Dave EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Using COM-Callable Wrappers to Extend Visual Basic 6.0 http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bba810dd-6e59-4603-8bd9-accc915af876/using-comcallable-wrappe.aspx > I have a sheet with several thousa...

check check check
afpoiadshfpaosid It is a feature, not a bug -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

spam properties check
When I receive a suspecious email (spam), I right click, without opening the message, to check the properties to make sure it is spam before I forward to the "missed spam" software of my ISP. Some spam emails then ask me if "I want to save the changes" before I close the properties box. I am then not able to forward this email without replying yes to "save the changes?" I did not make any changes, I just checked the properties. Why is this happening? ...

Daily Sales By Day & Register?
Hello All, Is there a way, I understand that I probably have to have someone such as root help me with the coding to this, but a way to print out each registers daily sales? What I am looking for is to get a list of each registers daily sales. From the 1st to the 31st I would like each days sales...nothing more than that. Say on the 1st I did 1000 on register 1, and on the 2nd I did 750 on register one, I want a report to print this out, how can I do this? Thank You, Vince Register Report? Omit stuff you don't want memorize the thing and next time just change the dates.??? Wor...

tristate check box #2
I have a tristate check box.The default behavour of tristate check box in windows is that, the grayed check box will become unchecked after click on grayed check box. But i want , the grayed check box will become checked after click on grayed check box in VC++ .Pls help me its urgent. Well, for Win32, you can always SendMessage the button a BM_GETSTATE. I'm sure with MFC there's a function that will permit this; it could be as simple as button_name.GetState(). Well, for the event OnClick for that button, you can get the state of the button and then either run it through some if-...

Check scanning and Check readers
Has any group successfully integrated a check reader or scanner into a MSFT RMS-POS solution? Our small business processes alot of checks from contracts and cash from customers. So, we need to integrate credit card, debit card, cash, and checks processing. I've been wanting to implement RMS but have been unsuccessful in locating info on any check readers and compatibility with RMS. Anyone with a solution to reading, scanning, and electronically verifying checks at the POS? Rms only supports check verification using PC Charge. Also, RMS only supports MICR (Magnetic Ink Character...

Max Units
Does the max units have to be a percent? I am using Project 2003. Thanks! Yes. Why, what you prefer it to be? -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "Cori" <Cori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:688E5D24-F1CE-4D35-9567-64E169DDD78E@microsoft.com... > Does the max units have to be a percent? I am using Project 2003. > > Thanks! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01CAAA31.A4534340 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252...

Check Void in Error
Our beloved cash admin voided SEVERAL checks in error. Is there a way to un-void them? They were historical checks, ie. not in the current period. Our bank isn't effected, but our ledger is. I'm pretty adept at Sql, what tables would I need to hit if I have to manually do this?? Thanks! ...