Check Printing #6

I get the error " no accounts with checks to be printed"
I used the salvage utility from microsoft and that didn't
seen to help, any suggestions?  Thanks in advance
0
kris4703 (1)
4/1/2004 12:03:18 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Did you use msmoney -s (which is different than salv.exe)?

"Kris" <kris@team19motorsports.com> wrote in message
> I get the error " no accounts with checks to be printed"
> I used the salvage utility from microsoft and that didn't
> seen to help, any suggestions?  Thanks in advance

Mac OS X won't print Chinese Text
I can input and view Chinese character in both Mac Word and excel, but my printer will not print chinese text. I can preview the text in work with no problem. I tried in Vmware Fusion, it doesn't work either. Does anybody have a solution for this? Mac OS X 10.5.6 Thanks Judy No. If you can see the Chinese characters in Word or Excel, you should be able to print them! Which font are you using for Chinese? Have you followed the instructions in the Mac Help for installing Chinese to your computer? Sorry to be no help at all... It "just works" here :-) The only thing I can...

Change IE 7's print preview default?
(Running IE 7 on Windows XP) On my computer, the default size for IE 7's Print Preview is "Shrink To Fit" Is it possible to change the default to 100% instead? If not, any way to write a macro to do this? Many thanks, pjs No and No. -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 pjs wrote: > (Running IE 7 on Windows XP) > > On my computer, the default size for IE 7's Print Preview is "Shrink To > Fit" > Is it possible to change the default to 100% instead? If not, any way to > write a m...

Setting CR Print Date
Does anyone know how I can allow the user to set the print date for the user? ...

Auto print macro for excel
Hi all I want a macro that will atuomatically print my 3 different excel docs at 3 different times on given printer. Waiting for help/ Akash You do not provide much information that would allow anyone to give you a specific set of code. What are the "different times"? Minutes, hours or days apart? Are the three workbooks printer-ready as far as print setup? Turn on the macro recorder and select a workbook to print on a specific printer. Once you get the code for one workbook, see Chip Pearson's site for instructions on how to use the OnTime event so's you can schedule ...

Watermark #6
I am trying to put a watermark on an Excel worksheet. I have tried using the Word Art but the lines still effect what is written in the cell. Any suggestions would be gratefullt received. I am using Excel 2002. Hi maybe the following sites will help you: http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/formulas.html http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/Watermark.zip And for Excel 2002+: http://cpap.com.br/orlando >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to put a watermark on an Excel worksheet. >I have tried using the Word Art but the lines still effect what is written in the cell. >Any suggestions wou...

Control Tool Box (Check Box + IF)
Hi, I'm newible in here, I wanna to using a check box plus if function, means "If ( "the check box tick", true, false)" Thx for help! If you're referring to one drawn from the Forms Toolbar (via View > Toolbars > Forms) (and not from the Control Toolbox) then try : http://tinyurl.com/vykc which has a previous response to a similar Q -- hth Max ----------------------------------------- Please reply in newsgroup Use xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com for email ------------------------------------------- "Chris" <chakyin@hotmail.com> ...

Spell Check #5
On some replys I get "Spell checker was unsuccessful. Do you still want to send?" We are using Outlook 2002 and Exchange 2000 Thank you for any help Shelley So, what is the question? On some emails you mis spell amd some you don't. Thom It say it was Unsucessful.. It did not say Spell check complete >-----Original Message----- >So, what is the question? On some emails you mis spell >amd some you don't. > >Thom >. > I sent the message "hi" and got the same message here - just started today. Any real help Thom? ...

Printing in Publisher #5
I keep getting this message: "Publisher cannot open the file because of one of the following reasons: File permissions may have been set so that you cannot open the file (read denied). You may not have permissions to open anything within the drive or folder where the file is located. To resolve this problem, request permissions from the owner of the file or the system administrator who is responsible for the drive or folder where the file is located." I have no idea why this is happening or how to change it! I'm not sure how printing is the problem if you can't open ...

Appointmet dates in bold print
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and I need some advice on the calendar data that appears on the upper right hand side of my screen. The days where an appointment is scheduled sometimes appears in bold print and other times in regular. ( I prefer the bold print to make them stand out). How can I make these dates appear in bold print all the time? Thanks, Gene L. bolded items mean there is an appointment scheduled for that day and the time is marked 'busy' -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://ww...

Print 4 pages on one sheet
I have an Excel file that prints on four A4 sheets. I want to print those four on one sheet. How do I proceed? >-----Original Message----- > > >I have an Excel file that prints on four A4 sheets. >I want to print those four on one sheet. >How do I proceed? >. > Open the document, click on file -> Page-setting -> fit to 1 by 1 page. Good luck! ...

Macro to include Close Print Preview
I've written a macro that includes doing pagesetup in print preview and then I included close print preview in the macro, but when I run the macro it ends with displaying the print preview. Is there anyway that I can change the VBA to close the window without having to rewrite my entire macro? You can't close the print preview, the user has to do that. Do you want to change print preview settings? You can do that without displaying print preview. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _____...

OE 6 will receive maiil, but won't send mail
Earlier this week my OE 6 stopped sending mail and I don't know why? My setting all look correct. I compacted all OE 6 folders and then tried ReRegistering it's libraires, but didn't have great success. When I ran the following commands here is the result: msimn /reg - nothing I could see happened regsvr32 mshtml.dll - mshtml.dll was loaded, but the DllRegister entry point was not found. The file cannot be registered regsvr32 shdocvw.dll - DllRegisterServer in shdocvw.dll failed. Return code was: 0x8002801c regsvr32 browseui.dll - DllRegisterServer in browseui...

Installed Groupwise 6, now Outlook has endless errors
Please help if you can. I have had Outlook (from MS Office 2003 Profession) installed on my computer with no problems, but not hooked up to my groupwise email account. Today installed groupwise onto my computer, and now am having a host of problems: First, Outlook won't open at all unless I login to my email account. Second, after Outlook is open (and seems to be running fine) it will throw an undiscribed fatal error about 45 seconds later, even if I don't do anything. Third: I uninstalled groupwise, figuring it to be the root of my problems. However, Outlook will not op...

How do I insert a check box in a document
How do I insert a check box in a "word" document? "cityfarmerus" <cityfarmerus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10714F96-132B-4D98-ADC9-42C3FC38FE44@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a check box in a "word" document? Version of Word? In 2003 and earlier right click on the toolbar and check the Forms toolbar. You will see a form box appear that when clicked will cause a box to appear on the screen at the cursor. If you set protection for forms this will then be a checkbox that can be checked or unchecked in the flow of ...

Check these important package that comes from MS
--sjympbgwnhrc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="nlomxlwpifs"; type="multipart/alternative" --nlomxlwpifs Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gpqutatvbuig" --gpqutatvbuig Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect yo...

Outlook HTML spell check locks
Replying to certain HTML messages (which obviously assume an HTML-formatted reply), spell check locks up the program. Is a fix for this documented somewhere? Seems to be regardless of Office service pack and IE version. There's been several similar posts over the months. Just thought I'd revisit this as I just had a user throw a royal freak-out because he lost a lengthy reply. thanks much, Brass Muss ...

Automatic name checking by first name
I used to be able to type someone's first name a space and a few letters of their last name and Outlook 2003 would fill in the name. I had to reformat my hard drive and reload Office 2003. Now I can only type the last name. It will no longer check by the first name. Can someone please help? It will take a while for the autocomplete cache to be populated with addresses you type. Usually three letters are all that's needed...so for Joe Bloggs, typing in joe will eventually make it 'learn'... Scot Garrison wrote: > I used to be able to type someone's first name a...

Printing Problem #4
I have a user that when print half a character gets cut off on both the left and the right sides or the email. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kao Tried changing the margins already? Also make sure the right paper format is selected. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Stky Rice" <stkyrice@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eIpwC9YmEHA.2740@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I have a user that when print half a character ge...

[vc++6] LoadMappedBitmap doesn't work
Hi Group! After a few tests I realized that LoadMappedBitmap function works only with 256 color bitmaps. So, I create such bitmap using external graphical application (with solid, white backgroud). I put it into resources and try this: COLORMAP sColorMap = {RGB(255, 255, 255), GetSysColor(COLOR_3DFACE)}; m_myBitmap.LoadMappedBitmap( IDB_BITMAP1, 0, &sColorMap, 1 ); But I do not get this what I wanted. My bitmap is rendered on a white background - not on a COLOR_3DFACE... But when I create a bitmap in VC (e.g. red circle on a white background) function works great. If you want to ...

Printing Envelopes
May be in wrong gropy, if I am I apologize. Am trying to print envelopes from MS Word using a Outlook Contacts Subfolder. Some address in the folder print ok except they are missing the Mr or Mrs heading and some do not even have the addresses when they go to print. They have the information in the folder correctly but the information just does not come through to the envelope setup?? Any Ideas what I am failing to do or what I don't have set right?? Thanks ...

Project Invoice Printing Twice
When I print my Project Bills/Invoices, two different invoice formats print (both are complete invoices). They are both a similar named Report Writer form, one is named XYZ...Page One, with the other named XYZ...Page Two. Our staff configured the Page Two document to print in the desired format, so we don't need the first 'page'. Do I need to uncheck a flag somewhere? ...

SafePay should allow both vendor and check name fields.
Currently, the client has vendor name and vendor check name fields printed on the payables check. When the SafePay file gets created, the vendor name is being used for the Payee field in the Detail Record line. When the bank gets the file, they have to confirm with the client that the check is valid. This can be a tedious process for our client. They wanted to have the Name field and the Check Name field that is on the Vendor Maintenance screen to be added to the detail record in the bank format layout at the same time. This is not possible because there is a chunk file that...

Entourage X print error -50
Hi! Since I've had Entourage X (part of Office X) for Mac, I've been unable to print e-mails. Instead I get an "An unknown error (-50) occurred". This problem has followed me through several versions of OS X and is still present in Tiger. The printer is a Canon i9100 and it prints well from other programs. Any hints? Answer received from MS: Bug in Entourage and fixed in next update. Nothing I can do in the meantime (well, actually there is... I'm discovering Mail). R ...

Printing gliche
I select a chart which is embedded in a spreadsheat. I click on the printer icon and click on "OK". It prints a blank page! I repeat the process and look at the preview. It looks okay but still prints a blank page. I then double click on the "Selected Chart" toggle under "Print what" and it prints normally! Interesting gliche! -- Lyn Ellerman Hold CTRL and click on chart (note the open circles rather than solid squares around chart) Right click chart, select Format Object and open Properties tab If Print Object checked? best wishes -- Bernard V Lieng...

Formula #6
Can you help me with a formula for the following: Regarding Stocks: High Low Avg Shares Value I have to get the average and value amount knowing the high, low & shares. Thank you. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: Assuming High in column A, Low in column B, etc, and assuming the value should be taken from the Average: C2: =AVERAGE(A2:B2) E2: =C2*D2 In article <Fran.udbtn@excelforum-nospam.com>,...