Chase Auto Loan not updated

I've had a Chase credit card for a while now and I use online updates
in Money Plus Deluxe to update the register. When I took out a Chase
auto loan this spring, Money automatically added an account for it.
But it doesn't list it as a loan and it shows the balance as positive,
not a negative or owed balance. It only shows the original loan
balance and none of my payments ever show-up in the register. If I try
to delete the account it says it has to delete both the auto loan and
credit card account. I can't get rid of just one. How can I fix the
account so that it functions correctly?
0
kubaton (2)
10/16/2008 1:00:20 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

EPM Updates : Share post installation issues
Hi, As everyone knows there is never post installation issues about EPM updates (hotfixes, SP...Cumulative Updates) We've opened a dedicated blog to list every EPM udpades and give link to description and download request. It's also possible to poll and to comment your experience of each installation. This is for us the bast way to see if installation is safe or not. He's the link : http://epm2007.wordpress.com You can use tag and categories to filter on KB, dates or product. You can have a timeline view of this updates; Hope this help you. Regards, Xavier HOV...

Multi_Column Check Before Update
I have inherited a database and need to mark certain records within the table to indicate the last entry, In excel I would use offsets etc to check for certain values before updating a field, however in Access I am a bit stuck, I have 3 columns, lets call them A, B and C In column A is stored a customer ref number, it is unique to the customer, however it could be entered up to x number of times dependent on the service used on a particular date, In column B I have a numeric, i.e. 1 to x which runs in tandem with the customers current line entry, i.e. 1st customer entr...

Auto Filter lists
Hello I'm using Excel 2000 and someone has asked me to set up a spreadshee to enter personnel training records. In some of the cells i'm wanting to give the inputter options o picking from a list of outcomes. What is the best way to set this u so that I can then filter out certain ones? For example one of the columns will be whether they attended a full o part time course. How would I set up the drop down box to give the the option of picking full or part time and then filter out all th full time courses. Thanks in anticipation for any help you can give me. Mar -- Message pos...

Can you auto copy the calendar rather than auto archive?
Is it possible to auto copy the calendar rather than auto archive so that items are copied not moved to a new file? If you change the view on the Calendar to say Categories (from View > Current View) then do a Ctrl+A to select all and drag with your right mouse button (or use the commands on the Edit menu) to copy the items to a new location "mr rogers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02ee01c3dbbe$7c236730$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to auto copy the calendar rather than auto > archive so that items are copied not moved to a new ...

Auto Reply #9
Is it psbl to create an auto reply i Outlook 2003? If yes, how? Chris ...

Time entry auto changes to date and then time ?
I am trying to set up a time calculator for a training exercise in excel 07 - I maybe going about it the wrong way, but I am trying to enter 09:00 into a cell, and then have excel calculate how long each exercise takes, ie first exercise 20 mins, therefore it will be 09:20. My first problem is when I format the cell to have the start time ie 09:00 I have formatted to TIME but when I enter 09:00 the cell shows 00:00:00 and on the bar at the top shows 09/01/1900 00:00:00 ?What am I doing wrong please anyone ?! Cheers Carol Right-click > format cells > custom > Type = ...

Leased autos
In the fixed asset module, one can pick the "type" of asset (new, used, leased). We have leased autos. Is anyone using the "leased" option & for what purpose? Can you tell me how you are using it. It might be a good way to track leased autos, but there is no asset cost to record. Thanks Merle A true lease is a long term rental agreement and not a purchase document. Most Leasing companies "abandon" the property to the lessee at the end of the term or sell it at a low disposal rate. Thus for leases, you have no asset value. If your "lease&quo...

Auto
I have been working with a customer who was required to migrate from Lawson software. They were used to Lawson automatically generating batch numbers for them in Payables and Receivables and I think General Ledger as well. They think it is odd that GP doesn't create batches automatically. My basic question is anyone aware of a valid tested third party solution that would autocreate batches for at minimum Payables and Receivables? Thanks much - Adam, Its very easy to be customized, we already customized such solution for one of our customers to automatically generate batchs base...

Auto Update of Marketing List
Is there a way to automatically update (add/remove) members from a marketing list through a single step or process? I have created an ongoing campaign with one corresponding marketing list. This campaign will have a regular communication activity thus creating the need for two advanced finds, one to add new members that recently qualified and one to remove members that no longer qualify (because they've already been sent the communication). Two questions: Is there a way to permanently connect an advanced find to a marketing list, or do you always have to go through the 'manag...

Office 2004 update failure
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I have a Mac iBook G4 with a recently installed OS 10.5.2 (i.e., Leopard). During the last month or so, when I've been prompted to update my Microsoft Office 2004 by my OS, the update seems to download nicely, but when the installation process commences, I receive the following message: "The installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. See the Read Me file included with this installer to determine if your software meets the requirements for this update." Assuming my system ...

Chase Bank not in the list
Hi. I just installed money2004 Delx editioin. I try to add "Chase Freedom Credit Card " and "Chase Manhattan Credit Cards" to my acccout list. However, MS Money do not have these two credit card listed in the program. What should I do to set up these two credit card? Why MS money is missing "Chase" as one of the bank. I think Chase is a major bank in US. It's in as "JPMorgan Chase Bank" because of various mergers. Be forewarned, though: They used to charge for automated Money downloads over some ridiculously low number per month....

source for all updates
new SBS 2008 install...checked for updates when first completed and showed it was all up to date...went to join client, got an error, researched and found that needed SBS 2008 Rollup 4 update...wondering if there is a task list out there online somewhere that shows what updates need to be manually found (exchange, SBS rollup, etc) and in what order to apply? jared jaredean wrote: > new SBS 2008 install...checked for updates when first completed and > showed it was all up to date...went to join client, got an error, > researched and found that needed SBS 2008 Rollup 4 upda...

Updating financial institutions
I just moved to the US from the UK. The Money 2002 pull down menu for financial institutions only shows UK institutions. How can I update the list so that US institutions appear on the pull down menu?? Many thanks, Yann You can't. Money is localised so that the UK version only has UK banks and the US version only has US banks. Also the UK version's Money file can't be read by the US version and vice-versa. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft....

auto fill columns
hi all, i have an excel sheet with student's grades: column A has an icreasing number, column B has the name , column C has the class, column D has the grade. I would like if it is posssible when i filter the students by class at the end of the sheet to be added two columns automatically [with macro, code?? i dont know how :-( ] the first one write if the student is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc in the class depending on the grade (column D) and the second column write if the grade is lower than 5 the student pass or fail! Is possible the column A when i use the filter to change in a number that is...

Timed Database auto maintenance
Hi, I have an ASP.NET database supported website. I want to perform an automatically generate database update. Any and all code snippet or reference is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much, King Coffee On Apr 27, 5:48=A0pm, "King Coffee" <kcof...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have an ASP.NET database supported website. I want to perform an > automatically generate database update. > > Any and all code snippet or reference is greatly appreciated. > > Thanks very much, > King Coffee Can you please be more specific about y...

How update all my Outlook 2007 Personal Folders into my laptop
I have Microsft Office Pro 2007 and Vsita Pro. I have a desktop and laptop computer and Outlook is installed in both computers I have my current OUtlook Personal Folder in my desktop computer I need to update (transfer) all my Outlook Personal Folder. to my Laptop. I have a empty USB and/or CD to use it Please help I HAVE PLACED MY QUESTIOSN SEVERAL TIMES HERE IS THIS FORUM AND I DON'T SEE IT THE LIST WHY All your previous questions regarding this have been answered already. Answered by me; http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft...

References to named range not updating as expected.
I was recently asked to provide a solution to update a chart dynamically dependant on the selected item in a combobox. The way I did it works perfectly except for when data within the named range is added and I wonder if anyone can give me an insight into what the problem is. My method - Cells b2:w34 are named as "names". Column b holds the name and columns c to w hold data. The combobox list source is "names" and it populates correctly from the first column. The linked cell is b40. Cells c40 to w40 are based on a VLookup using b40 to get the corresponding indexed item...

Cannot Create auto responder
I am having trouble creating an auto responder which I want to send when an email is received through a certain account. 1) File does not have an option to create a new template. 2) I cannot use the out of office assistant, as the option is not available, even though I followed the troubleshooter and ticked the required settings. 3) I have created a new email message and saved it as a .dot and .doc, but neither is available as an option to select when creating my auto responder rule. It only allows me to see mail.oft. So, what do I do!!??? Sue wrote: > I am having trouble creating an au...

See this update
--pdgwpynsewvn Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="eljrgmbbhwf"; type="multipart/alternative" --eljrgmbbhwf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sqzrkebtj" --sqzrkebtj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect you...

cannot update. DB or object is read-only 3027
I use Access2007. The codes are: str = "select StudID, Email from qryTest;" Set rst = DB.OpenRecordset(str, dbOpenDynaset, dbSeeChanges) rst.MoveFirst Do While Not rst.EOF Call ManipulateData(rst("StudID")) 'call a sub-procedure rst.Edit rst("Email") = True rst.Update rst.MoveNext Loop rst.Close Set rst = Nothing DB.Close Set DB = Nothing ---- The error pops up at rst.Edit saying "cannot update. Database or object is read-only 3027". Can you help me to identify the problem? Thank you. "Ti...

Auto Mail Forwarding
Does anyone know how to set up a function so that if some one e-mails me Outlook 2002 will automtically forward it to my HOTMAIL address?? please help quick There are several ways to do this. You can create an Outlook rule, but this will only work if your mailserver is configured to forward email to the internet. "Jamez Dyson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:240ee01c45f4b$b1439a00$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to set up a function so that if some > one e-mails me Outlook 2002 will automtically forward it > to my HOTMAIL add...

Chasing Windows
Would anyone know of a way to keep new pages from stealing the active page upon opening? It is terriably frustrating to have to keep chasing the active page as new pages open. I'm running XP on an ACER and our systems tend to be slow because of our hardware combinations. It is not unsual for me to be working in one docu and decide I need info from another docu or docus or web site, go start those pages opening and go back to my active page, all without loosing my train of thought - until the other pages finally start opening and stealing my active page. After I have chased my...

Updating Status Bar,
I have 4 views and I have a status bar pane that outputs the mouse position coordinates relative to the view the mouse lies in. I added a command user interface update handler (in the view class) to update the status bar with the latest coordinates. However, it only works (i.e., updates the coordinates in real time) for one of the view windows until I click on a different one (then it works for the view I clicked but no others). How can I get it to always work whenever the mouse lies inside a view window? That's right. That's how it is supposed to work. The update handle...

How do I get my AUTO TEXT INSERT buttons back from Microsoft?
I was working on a document when I tried to insert a footer in INSERT AUTO TEXT all the buttons are telling me I have to Log into Office Live WorkSpace Beta! What happened and how do I get this link off my buttons so I can work on my documents? Don, This sounds like you might be refering to Microsoft Word. The Microsoft interface can be a little confusing... you are looking for the Word newsgroup and that is a wee bit further down in the list OR you can post your issue here in the Answers forum... http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx?tab=2 (This one is f...

auto numbering/sheet of cards
Have to make some cards up. I need to do several on a sheet, when I set it up to do more than one card, how do you do it so it numbers them, say starting aat an odd number, then in numerical order from there? Build a database with consecutive numbers and use mail merge. Help here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524751033.aspx You can use Excel, Access, a Word table or Publisher to build your list. There are other databases. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bruce" <notreally@idontw...