chart view problem

In my portfolio manager all my charts are coming up blank with the little red
X in the top LH corner?
0
artart (1)
9/27/2007 10:42:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Legend on Chart

Calendar View #8
I would like to view my calendar by contact not by subject. Is there an easy way to do that? Can it be done with a view change and not code? I have written some VB script to set an appointment that puts my contact's name in the subject line and adds some additional fields from my contact form....but I can only get the script to save the appoinment. It will not display the appointment for additional editing. ie the myItem.Save command works....but..... the myItem.Display command does not. I suspect it has to do with a MeetingRequestItem being different than the GetAssociatedAppointme...

Demographic chart?

Multiple Selecting Problem
Hi, I'm trying to select multiple accounts to send direct mail to...normally ctrl + click multiple accounts would do this. When I ctrl + click it opens a new browser window instead of selecting another account. This seems to only be problem on my computer. How do I fix this? Check your mouse settings to make sure you haven't changed the functions of the buttons on it -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan B" wrote: > Hi, > I'm trying to select multiple accounts to send direct mail to...normally > ctrl + click multiple accoun...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Exchange views
What is the purpose of the option "Automatically generate Microsoft Exchange Views" under the properties ofthe Personal Folder ? What purpose does it serve ? Can anyone let me know what this is all about ???? "Sudharson AN" <meetsudhar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O%23zzBLzQEHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > What is the purpose of the option "Automatically generate Microsoft Exchange > Views" under the properties ofthe Personal Folder ? What purpose does it > serve ? > > ...

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

Ingenico Pin pad problem
Hello there We have 2 samples of Ingenico Pin pad models 3070 and 3380. My boss has given these samples to me without any other CD or document. Now I am completely confused. I should customize the device. I have downloaded 2 documents from Ingenico website but they don't have the details I need. Does any one have useful documents about the way of the installation the device and configure it? When I connect the device to COM port, Nothing happens.I think my PC can't detect it. Should I install any special driver for the device? Can I develop a program for this device without its SDK? As...

Problem in opening the Connectivity Options....
Using - Wince 6.0 Visual studio 2005. When i click "Connectivity Options..." i get a popup window "Platform Builder was unable to read the device settings from the Datastore" (This is popped up by c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common 7\IDE\devenv.exe I have searched for this topic and tried the suggested solutions such as deleting the folder CoreCon under Document and settings directories etc. But nothing seems to work... Should I have to reinstall the Wince 6.0 ? or Visual Studio 2005 ? This problem started when I had to reinstall the vi...

Date Problem #2
When I type 31/11/03 in a cell it will not follow the same format as the rest of the dates I have typed in. Can anyone please tell me why? I am using Excel from Office 2000 on XP Home Operating System. If that is referring to the 31st of November, unless there is a new leap year for November, Excel would be confused. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Gary Pickett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A29ECE7C-4333-4D8D-818F-EF29CD835845@microsoft.com... > When I type 31/11/03 in a cell it will not follow the same format as the rest ...

PRINT PREVIEW PROBLEM #3
I am unable to view my entire page when opening "Print Preview." Only about 3/4 of the page shows. HELP!! ...

Chart items moving around

Problem Sending Through Secured SMTP Server
Hello all, I'm trying to configure a second SMTP connector on our Exchange 2003 Server that will allow our non-Outlook users to connect an send mail through, but I've run into a relay problem. The second connector is on its own IP address, has SSL enabled, has Anonymous access disabled, and allows both basic and Windows Integrated authentication. I've allowed the "Authenticated Users" and "SELF" security principals submit and relay permissions. I've also turned off the "allow all computers which successfully authenticate..." option (alth...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

personal.xls problem
I was working with macro's yesterday now any excel workbook i open also opens the file personal.xls. How can I stop this from opening? A If there is a Personal.xls file in the correct folder, then Excel will open it. However, this workbook normally open in hidden mode. Try Window|Hide and close Excel. Does Personal.XLS show its face? Best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Andr´┐Ż" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29d5b01c46513$c5b5da70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I was working with macro'...

Workflow making a note on Assign in a Case problem
I have a couple of simple workflow actions on Assign in a Case. One sends an email and that works fine. Now I want to add a simple action to create a note with the Owner and case status so that I get a simple audit trail by looking at the notes. However, this workflow does not fire automatically when I select "Assign to a User" in the Assign to... pop up window. Only when I select to manual fire it selecting the first option in the Window it works. When I include this "make note action" to my first (working) workflow "send email action", also that one stops ...

Adding additional views to SDI application
Hello. I've managed to get two views 'talking' by modifying the document and calling 'UpdateAllViews', but when I try to get the second view (a splitterwnd to a CEditView) to use the document information through CMyDoc * pDoc = GetDocument(); I get an 'unresolved external' error. I've #included the header for the additional view in the application file, and I think I know what's missing. I believe my next step is to derive a new document template class from CSingleDocTemplate to accomadate the two views in the RUNTIME_CLASS calls. So: What should I be wa...

attachment problems #3
New Inpiron 8600. Having problems with email attachments that I send. Some recipients don't receive the attachments, others receive them, but they open in MIME instead of the program in which the file was created. Any ideas? I certainly would appreciate it. S Don't use rich text format - send in plain text or html. SSteen wrote: > New Inpiron 8600. Having problems with email attachments > that I send. Some recipients don't receive the > attachments, others receive them, but they open in MIME > instead of the program in which the file was created. Any > ideas?...

Indicate hidden slide in normal view
In Slide Sorter View, I can select slides to "hide". Is there a way to show that a slide is hidden when I'm working in Normal View? I'm using Office 2003 in Windows XP. On Mar 19, 4:15=A0pm, Paul <paul.domas...@gmail.com> wrote: > In Slide Sorter View, I can select slides to "hide". =A0Is there a way > to show that a slide is hidden when I'm working in Normal View? =A0I'm > using Office 2003 in Windows XP. The slidenumber in the slides pane on the left will have a box around it and a line through it. IF you're viewing the outl...