Changing Investment Names

Does anyone know how to change an Investment name throughout an account with
one process? Like find and replace.
0
Bobd7912 (3)
1/23/2006 11:42:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Investments are like Payees or Categories or Accounts. They have Details
pages. R-click on a transaction in that investment. Select the choice that
goes to the investment details. Rename it.

"Bobd7912" <Bobd7912@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to change an Investment name throughout an account
with
> one process? Like find and replace.

Thanks!

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> Investments are like Payees or Categories or Accounts. They have Details
> pages. R-click on a transaction in that investment. Select the choice that
> goes to the investment details. Rename it.
>
> "Bobd7912" <Bobd7912@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know how to change an Investment name throughout an account
> with
> > one process? Like find and replace.

0
Bobd7912 (3)

Change Exchange server via scripting
We are going to be migrating our exchange server to another machine as part of an upgrade. Is it possible to change the users' account setup from one server to the next via a login script, or does anyone know another way to do it other than visiting each machine. Thanks, Brad Depending on the details of the migration, you might not need to do = anything at all, or this tool might be handy: = http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=3D56F45AC3-448F-= 4CCC-9BD5-B6B52C13B29C&displaylang=3Den --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 ...

Change <value> in outlook
We Have Exchange 2003 sp2 and outlook 2003 sp2. I have renamed 2 AD accounts. Changed all display names, accounts name etc with the 2 accounts. When users open outlook and send to renamed account they see account name <oldaccountname> in the autocomplete list. I have cleared nk2 files in profile , but it still shows newaccount <oldaccountname> in drop down box. Is there a way to edit the <oldaccountnam> value of the renamed account? I tried the same thing with a freshly loaded PC. with the same result. Thanks You can delete the nickname files. -- Ed Crowley MVP - E...

Account Name on Activities List
All of our CRM clients want to be able to see the Account Name on the Home Page Activity list and the Activity list in Workplace. Has anyone figured out a way to get the Account Name to appear or have created another solution? impossible with version 1.0 or 1.2, your only option is to write your own app via the SDK -Gary "Deb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:065401c3c035$2ff7bb30$a101280a@phx.gbl... > All of our CRM clients want to be able to see the Account > Name on the Home Page Activity list and the Activity list > in Workplace. ...

Change the chart when a cell is clicked
Hello and thanks for the help. I am using Office 2007. I have a sheet with 8 people listed and their sales. Here is a brief example: Rep Jan Feb Mar JO 5 6 7 AL 65 3 2 KIM 6 2 9 I would like to click on the cell that says JO and have the Jan, Feb, Mar data appear on the page as a pie chart. When I click on AL then the Jan, Feb, Mar data for AL appears and when I click on KIM the Jan, Feb, Mar data for Kim appears. I would like for JO's chart to disappear when I select AL and AL's chart to disappear when I select KIM. Hi...

Displaying Sheet Tabs Names in Cells
Can anyone tell me if there is a way for me to display the Name of a Sheet Tab in a cell. Take for example I have 4 worksheets, labelled Shawn, Kevin, Mary, & Data. In data, I want it to show the name of the worksheets. So in Cell A4 I would like it to say Shawn, then in B4 I can put Shawn's data in. Is there a function or a formula that allows me to do this. Thanks for any help. Hi Maybe this UDF will do for you. ------ Public Function TabI(TabIndex As Integer) As String Application.Volatile TabI = Sheets(TabIndex).Name End Function ------ Insert the function in...

Sort order on Account Name in Nordic Languages
My client has an english version of Ms CRM 1.2 installed. The problem is that in Sweden we have three letters Å, Ä and Ö and usually, in other Microsoft programs, sorting in no problem, but in Ms CRM 1.2 it doesn't work. Å, Ä and Ö is treated as A and O. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? -- /Inger This should be handled by the collation set in SQL. Problem is, I don't think you can change this after SQL has been isntalled. I also do not know if you can change it on the existing DB or not. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Inger Li...

changing outlook sever setting (POP/SMTP type)
Hi, I have googled the net but cannot figure out how to change the server settings in outlook 2003 using VBA or VB program. I am using POP3 email accounts. Any sort of help will be highly appreciated. Best Regard VJ Outlook provides no way to do that programmatically. What is the = scenario you're trying to address?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx <ss> wrote in message news:eIkCHzxoFHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl.....

Insert new row as cell contents change
Insert new row as cell contents change. After importing data I have a spread sheet with a column that contains a series of alpha numeric characters. At various random intervals in this column the contents change. EG rows 1 to 4 could contain ABC, then rows 5 to 15 could become 222. I am looking for a method to insert a blank row automatically between the rows were the contents change. Many Thanks Geo George If you are familiar with VBA the code below will do what you want. Preselect the column of data first Sub InsertRowAfterValueChange() Dim myCell As Range Dim sCurrVal As String ...

ignoring change in combo box
Hi, how can I completly ignore change in combo box if some terms are not fulfilled, ei if someone picks something in combo box I want to check if some terms are fulfilled and judging on that I shall allow change on combo box or not. If terms are not fulfilled I want combo box to stay with old value, just as nothing has happend. thanx in advance alek_mil "alekm" <alekm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45B68237-8726-43FC-B479-4E7A001B5F9F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > how can I completly ignore change in combo box if some terms are not > ...

Modifying a Chart Object Name #2
Im making a MACRO to alter montly many different files with the same paddern. In these files there are many sheets with a few Charts. Those charts are two for INCOME and two for PROFIT in each sheet. My problem is that the name of the Charts in the macro appear with the number that Excel applyed to it and i would like to make standar names for each Chart. This way there would be only 4 chart names for each sheet, instead of 16 diferent chart names for the 4 sheets in the file im working. This is how the part of the macro looks: - ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Gr�fico 8").Activate- ....

Changing Color in Calendar Publication
I am working in Publisher 2003. I am working in a calendar publication. I am changing the color on each sheet. I am using the 12 month sheet. There is a text box on each sheet as well as the calendar table for each month. When I change the color of text box that contains the name of the month, it changes the color on every sheet. What do I need to do that the color only changes on that sheet? Thank you! After you change the color of the text box, Edit, Undo Synchronize. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Harriet" <Harriet@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Changes to the global template #2
Recently I had to start a new username because of some corrupted files. I was able to save my documents. However, everytime that I quit microsoft office a dialogue box appears and says: "Word cannot save changes to the global template because it was opened with read only access. Do you want to save the changes in a template with a different name?" Initially I tried to save it, because I was afraid that the changes to my document would not be saved. Now I click save, and the next dialogue box appears: "Microsoft Visual Basic" "Run-Time errror "5995" Word c...

Change Order Policy
We have about 500 parts that we need to change the Order Policy on. I know the table for this is IV00102 and I know the proper code to change these to (5). Question is can I just do an update statement with out breaking anything in this case. We DO use MRP. We are running GP10 SP3 on SQL2005SP2. Thanks, -Scott Scott, I think it should be OK to do it on IV00102. Try it on test machine. After updating, Run checklinks for Manufacturing File>>Maintenance>>Checklinks>>3rd Party>>Mfg Inventory which should update any corresponding Manufacturing tables, if any....

how to change bullet size in MS Word 2007
how to change bullet size in MS Word 2007 "Noam" <Noam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:154B16A1-A114-4E59-9569-1C60D39D9508@microsoft.com... > how to change bullet size in MS Word 2007 Home toolbar on ribbon. Click the down pointing arrow on the bullet symbol in Paragraph section. Click on Define new bullet. Click on Font. Click on the point size for your new bullet size. Whatever you have typed with a bullet will change to the new size or format you select. Hope this helps, let us know. ...

Investments #8
How do I set up my investment portfolio in Money 2006 so that the the value of an investment (Mutual Fund) shows as the latest quantity of units times the latest unit price? Right now every time I update an investment Money sums the quanities of units and multiplies it by the latest unit price, enen though I have not purchased any more units. ie: Date No of units Unit Price Total Jan 1 100 $10.00 $1,000 Mar 31 100.1 $10.50 $1,051.05 June 20 100.2 $11.00 $1,102.20 Sep 30 100.2 ...

How to change the name of the Outlook.pst file
Creating multiple user profiles. all logon using one Windows logon. When I setup the Mail Profiles, it creates a PST file each time (good) i.e.. outlook.pst, outlook1.pst, outlook2.pst. My question - is there an easy way to rename them to the user name i.e. user1.pst ...etc The reason I want to do that - I am using the PST password and when it pops up, it shows the Outlook.pst file name at the top and I would like to have it the User's name instead. I'd recommend multiple Windows logins. It really helps keep a bunch of settings separate. "John D Leonard -- Sage" &l...

POP server always changes to localhost
Hello, My outlook is having a wierd issue. I have three POP3 accounts set up to check email in Outlook. After some point in time, all three will stop functioning because in the E-mail accounts settings dialog my incoming mail server will get changed to localhost, and it fails to log in to box to pull my mail. It appends the POP3 server name to my user name which seems odd. So, to summarize, my Incoming mail server (POP3) field changes from it's usual value (something like mail.server.com) to localhost, and my mail server gets appended to my user name (something like username...

How to navigate within a formula without changing cell references?
I have the following function in G20: =IF(C20>0,F20,"") I need to replace the second parameter (F20), with another IF statement. =IF(C20>0,IF(F20<>"",F20,"Error"),"") I go to G20 and press F2 to edit the formula. I move the cursor to just before the "F20" using the arrow keys and start typing in the new IF statement. When I have it entered, I need to move the cursor over the old F20 to finish the new IF statement, but Excel takes the arrow keys to mean I want to reference an adjacent cell. How can I get Excel to interpre...

Change Exchange Server
I had to change the Exchange Server address. I tried to do this with the CRM repair wizard; it didn't let me. The following error occurred: “Verify Domain User account SPN for the Microsoft CRM ASP.NET Application Pool account.” This error didn’t come up while upgrading from 1.2 to 3.0. But the upgrade wizard took “NT Authority\Network Service” as the user for the “ASP.NET or Application Pool” and the repair wizard now changed it to my created user (to run the CRM services); but I can't influence these settings within the repair wizard. SQL 2000 + CRM + Exchange + AD are run...

How to part match a payee name to create a rule?
Hi, Everytime i do an ATM cash withdrawl, my statement shows the transaction, with a suffix of unique date time stamp such as : ATM/CASH WDL/20050218184013/0 ATM/CASH WDL/20050402110431/0 etc. Can Money automatically rename them to a consistent Payee name such as "ATM Withdrawal" or something, to make my statement look cleaner? I have this problem with some other transactions too, such as online bill pay. ...

Can a macro read a list and insert the names into a web address?
I want to know if a macro can read a list of names (can be from 10 - 100 long) from 1 sheet and copy each name individually into a web address. Then place the results onto another sheet at pre determined places. Heres what I have: On Sheet xp from cell B3 is the list of names b 3 Thrasherfan 4 Mummybear58 3 Galadriel107 I want to read each name, 1 at a time and place them into: http://hiscore.runescape.com/index_lite.ws?player=*Insert name here* Then place that information onto:\ Sheet Team 1, cell B1 for 1st name Sheet Team 1, cell B41 for 2nd name Adding 40 ce...

Change Domain name in SBS2003
I install a SBS 2003 for a client and named the domain as name.local They have just registered a domain name and I need to change the name from name.local to name2.com. I am not sure how to do this. Hi Tim, If this is the only Exchange Server they have just go into the properties of the Default Virtual Server and to the Delivery tab. Click on the Advanced button at the bottom and then change the FQDN of the Server in here. Make sure you have an A record in the internal DNS for this FQDN and you are set. You also have to add the .com address as an SMTP address in the Recipient Policies. H...

Change site during Creation of PO
Our customer would like to be able to change the site during creation of PO under Create PO window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=bd27c7e4-6930-4e50-92a5-...

Change line spacing?
Outlook 2000, Internet only, XP. How can I change formatting in Plain Text so I can type in double spacing? Formatting selections are grayed out unless I change to HTML. Line spacing is not there anyway. Thanks, Denzil. plain text doesn't support double spacing. you'll need to hit return twice to double space. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchan...

monitoring a changing range of cells
Hi, I am trying to find/create a function which allows me to monitor a changing range of cells. I have a column in which the user types yes or no, and then in another cell I am checking to see if all of the cells say "yes". My problem is that I want the user to be able to add more rows of yes or no to the column and to be able to check these new cells for the "yes or no" condition. I am currently using function code that looks like this. =IF(((AND(EXACT("YES",UPPER(range)))))=TRUE,"YES","NO") As you can see I have to give the function a...