Change of Address

Hi folks,

Where in Money 2004 Small Biz do I change my address and phone? Can not seem
to find where that gets set.

Thanks.

-=Bob=-

0
rebop (21)
6/22/2004 12:43:38 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Changed to word format
Outlook asked if system wanted to be in Word format, user said yes and lost all contact info. Any ideas of how to get the contact list back? ...

AUTO FILTER NOT CHANGING RESULTS
Hello, Problem #1: I have a giant workbook with 240 tabs. Each of the 238 sheets contain specific information to them. This information is put in from a master sheet via an Array formual, when I put in a new sheet all the other sheets gain their infromation from the master sheet. Each of the sheets has about 70 lines and based on how much activity there was on a certain account the lines can range from anywhere from no acctivity to all 70 lines. So what I have done on the last coloumn on each sheet is put in a custom Auto Filter, to show me only if the cell is greater than 0. My p...

Outlook 2000 Import addresses
I am trying to import a group of addresses into Outlook 2000. I can see the import / export options on the menu but they are not available. The file I want to import is in a .csv format, but that wont help me if I cant get the import option started. Please HELP! Maureen <smilingirishlass@comcast.net> wrote: > I am trying to import a group of addresses into Outlook > 2000. > I can see the import / export options on the menu but > they are not available. > The file I want to import is in a .csv format, but that > wont help me if I cant get the import option started....

Custom LDAP/OPATH query to create custom address list?
I'm going to ask this again because it seems to be a big problem going to exchange 2007. How does one create a custom LDAP query to an external server to build a custom address list? It would be nice to be able to create custom address lists built on LDAP queries to Active Directory or OpenLDAP, etc. Can this be done? Only recipients in Active Directory can appear in Address Lists. You would have to import external recipients into AD as Contacts to be able to do this. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------...

OWA
Is there any information somewhere that could give examples of how to use the address book in OWA. We have several users that use OWA and would like to see our All Distribution Lists, All Contacts along with the Global Address List. ...

Limit Recipient Addresses for a User
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to limit the addresses to which a particular user can send email to? Such as creating a list of addresses that are either internal on the for the Exchange organization, or external a la Yahoo.com. Then setting that list to be who the user can send email to. The only thing I have found so far is to limit each user in the system to not receive mail from the particular user, but I want to do this setting in reverse, as this method would be very time consuming. And it would not let me specify a set of external addresses to which the user could send mail to...

Changing text size
Hi, We enter all our customers in our database in all caps (text) for the names, and addresses. But when you put in the zip code and the database auto finds the town and state it is put in upper, and lower case. Is there a way to change this default to all caps for the auto fill. I am experienced in editing xml. files ( just a note) Any help would be appreciated.....Dennis No, there's no way to change that in the front end, that's something that is happening at display time and is meant to make the data more readable. You could enter a suggestion on Customer Sou...

verify contact mailing address
Hello, Until recently whenever I eneter a mailing address in a contact outlook 2007 would throw up a small dialog asking me to verify the structure of the address. This was very usefull as we often do searches by post (zip) code or county (state) etc. This seems to have stopped! Is there any way I can turn it back on? Did that make sense? Stuart 1. Open any new or existing contact. 2. Click the button for the Home, Business or Other address. 3. Check the box for "Show this again when address is incomplete or unclear." -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author o...

Changing the border of a CRichEditCtrl
I need to change the default 3d-look border style of a CRichEditCtrl to just a simple 1pixel border with a color. I've overriden OnNcPaint() of my derived CRichEditCtrl and here is what it looks like: CPaintDC dc(this); // device context for painting CRect rect; GetWindowRect(&rect); ScreenToClient(rect); CBrush brush; brush.CreateSolidBrush(RGB(255,0,0)); dc.FrameRect(rect, &brush); This successfully change the border of CRichEditCtrl to a red border. However, the client area of the CRichEditCtrl does not seem to be updated properly. I typed something ...

Changing the "from feild"
hi, we need to change the from field of a bunch of users from a domain abc.com to domain xyz.com. we want that say 123@abc.com sends a mail it should go out as 123@xyz.com. the xyz and abc both have active exchagne servers but they are in different active directory forests. Any and all help is highly appreciated. Thansk Hi Tarak, Check out this KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822447 I think this is what your looking for. "Tarak" wrote: > hi, > we need to change the from field of a bunch of users from a domain abc.com > to domain xyz.com. > we want that say ...

Trying to change ColorIndex for series settings
Hi, I have a graph containing a variable amount of series with Border.ColorIndex=xlAutomatic. I would like the colorindex of the 4th series to be the same as the first series, the colorindex of the 5th series to be the same as the second series, the colorindex of the 6th series to be the same as the third series, the colorindex of the 7th series to be the same as the first series, the colorindex of the 8th series to be the same as the second series, and so on. The periodicity of the colorindex varies, I mean, it varies how many colors that shall be used. How to do this in VBA code...

autofill on email address
Sometimes when I start typing an email address it automatically fills it in but this email address is not in my Contacts. Where does it keep those addresses and why does it happen on some addresses and not others. I am running Outlook 10.2627.2625 on XP Pro They are in your autocompletion cache (*.NK2 file). Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructi...

hyperlinks change when I sort my database
I am making an 800 plant database for a nursery and need to update the new plants they get from time to time I linked each specific plant and it's information to it's corresponding image of that plant whenever I add new plants I sort my database, I just now realized that when I alphabetize/sort, the images our not the original ones that i had previously chosen. How do I make it so that the hyperlinks dont change when I sort. nevermind I figured it out I was Hyperlinking the rows not specific cells ...

Global Address #3
I am currently using Exchange 2003 with SBS Server 2003. I wanted to know how I can created a contact list that my users can share. I would like to import the information from an Outlook 2003 Contacts lists. Can this be done? If so, how? you can simply copy the original contacts list to a public folder and apply appropriate permissions to the public one... "LordVictory" <LordVictory@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56DA612E-048F-44BB-B217-E3DE88F5E723@microsoft.com... > I am currently using Exchange 2003 with SBS Server 2003. I wanted to know > h...

Still get limit warnings after change
I have been working with my E2K3 server to enable more convienient use of the Mail message warning limit. I installed the Quota message service which works very well but when i change a users limits and/or the limits set in the ESM console (mailbox store properties) i am still getting a warning for a user who is now within limits. Is there a lag time? can i manually update something? so the user doesn't receive limit warnings anymore?? Quota changes can take up to two hours to take effect. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" &q...

changing cell value depending on list selection
I have a long coloumn of data which is entered by selecting from a dro down list (data/validation/list)i want a numerical value to b associated with each value from the drop down list. I would also lik this value to be dependent on another value in another cell. ie: A B C one build 1 two three build 2 Coloumns A and B are drop down lists and C is a numerical value tha appears only when Build is in coloumn B and the value depends on wha is entered in coloumn A. Hope this isnt too confusing! Thanks Rober -- Message posted...

Need to change date in field to whatever I want
I have a database for my research. I need to change the date, so that I do not have any restraints on my admissions. I have checked the data field for date of admission and it looks exactly the same in the data field, but for some reason, the date will not allow me to move forward with 2010. I am not sure what to do. Can you please help. This seems to be the only field that does not change to what I need it to change to. I currently am able to use the date for 2010. in other date fields except for one field. Please any suggestions. I am very new in setting or using access. ...

can i setup if, then statements to change the color of a row
I would like to use if and then statements to recognize P, O, or C if the cell has P, O, or C I want the row to change colors Blue, Green, Red Is this possible Use Conditional Formatting with the three conditions. Regards Trevor "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97B02B64-74A1-4C2D-9E4D-BB141F26994D@microsoft.com... >I would like to use if and then statements to recognize P, O, or C > if the cell has P, O, or C I want the row to change colors Blue, Green, > Red > Is this possible Select a row or range in a row. Then assuming A1 i...

Can I change the Insert Function button to an equals sign?
In previous versions of Excel the formula bar used to have an equals sign button which was useful when editing formula. In Excel 2002 this has been replaced by the Insert Function icon. Is there any way of getting the equals sign back? Right-click on an empty part of a toolbar. Then select Customize from the menu. In the Customize dialog box, select the Commands tab. In the left box, select Insert. In the right box, scroll down until you find the equal sign command. Drag it to a toolbar. On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:33:08 -0800, Jokeyjojo <Jokeyjojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

how do you stop excel changing text
When I transfer names from quick address to an Excel spreadsheet it changes Mr to Mrs, Chester to Chesterfield, Lee to Leeds and so on. Is there any way that I can make it accept what is on the quick address. Hi have you checked 'Tools - autocorrection' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "MK Chester" <MK Chester@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4BB859A1-0871-410E-8DBC-C35EDB5DD071@microsoft.com... > When I transfer names from quick address to an Excel spreadsheet it changes > Mr to Mrs, Chester to Chesterfield, Lee to Leeds and s...

Why is my Address Book empty?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3141651152_17994 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I just upgraded to Outlook XP and I am having a devil of a time with Outlook. (I must admit I am a former Mac user, where such problems never existed!) My contacts are all there, but when I click on the address book it is empty. Therefore, when I want to sent an email and click on the �To� button, all I get is an empty address book. Is there a ...

Accessing the Global Address Book from Journal
Is ther a simple way to access the global address book while in Journal? What is it you're trying to do with it? Gene wrote: > Is ther a simple way to access the global address book > while in Journal? >-----Original Message----- >What is it you're trying to do with it? > >Gene wrote: >> Is ther a simple way to access the global address book >> while in Journal? > > >. >Yes, actually , it's the CFO who has asked why he can't access the Global Address Book while in Journal. He can get to his contacts but he wants more. My boss ...

Sent items separates messages
Hi: I have a contact in my address book with the full name of "Steve Smith" and an email address of "ssmith@hiscompany.com" When I receive email messages from Steve, in my inbox, his messages show up with the "From" name of "Steve Smith" - exactly as I would expect. If I REPLY to a message from Steve, then in my "Sent Items" folder, the message sometimes appears with the "To" name of ssmith@hiscompany.com and other times it appears with the "To" name of 'ssmith@hiscompany.com' (notice the single q...

delete user from global address list
How do I remove a user from the global address list? Thanks in advance Greg On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:50:02 -0700, "Greg" <gregkh@hotmail.com> wrote: >How do I remove a user from the global address list? > >Thanks in advance > >Greg Delete the account? Hide it? either or both if possible. But I do not want to delete the Domain account. Greg "Andy David - Exchange MVP" wrote: > On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:50:02 -0700, "Greg" <gregkh@hotmail.com> wrote: > > >How do I remove a user from the global address list? > > >...

How do I change the pixel size of a photograph?
How can I change the deminsions of a photographic Jpg image that is 1723 x 1219 to 640 x 480? Hoppy1 wrote: > How can I change the deminsions of a photographic Jpg image that is > 1723 x 1219 to 640 x 480? ============================== If you are running WinXP...the following free PowerToy is very useful: (scroll down for Vista info) Go to the following link and download and install: ImageResizer.exe http://tinyurl.com/2meyw or... http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx Then you can open any folder that contains images and you will have an optio...