Cash Flow Forecast stopped working on Money 2003

I've been using Money since the first version and am now
on 2003. Yesterday, the cash flow forecast won't work
anymore. Every time I click on the "Forecast Cash Flow"
button on the Scheduled Bills and Deposits page I get the
following message: "Please create at least on checking,
savings, or cash account before you go to the cash flow
forecast". I've checked my accounts and they're all
functioning properly. And my archived files (I do an
archive after every year) work properly - IE the cash flow
forecast works. So it must be some problem with my
money.mny file. Can anyone tell me what's going on and how
to fix it?

Thanks,

Gus
0
gufonse (3)
2/17/2004 9:07:40 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Solver Works Only Once
Strange problem - can you help? Tools-Solver opens the solver dialog box the first time, and Solver works. But when I try it again (Tools-Solver) nothing happens. If I save the file, close Excel, open Excel, and open the file, then Solver works again, but only once. Any ideas? -- DonO7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ DonO7's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21970 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=477000 ...

Money 98 Restoring Backup
I recently got a new computer running Windows XP. My old system was running Windows 98. When I installed the program, Money 98 on my new system and tried to restore my backup from floppy it wouldnt work. It didn't seem to recognize it the file extension type. The file extension on the backup file is .mbf and I noticed when I was going thru the restore process when I got to the step where you identify the source of the file to restore the pull down list under the file type didn't include this extension. It looks like it wants a .mny extension but the .mbf is what the backup prog...

Installation of exchange 2003
I need to install exchange 2003 on a new windows server 2003 platform and migrate the mailboxes and data from exchange 5.5 to the new exchange server 2003. I recently tried to join exchange 2003 to our existing site with exchange 5.5 but I ran into a lot of issues. What is the best and fastest solution of migrating the mailboxes to the new exchange 2003 server? I would rather not join the new server to the existing site with exchange 5.5 only because of so many issues. Can some one please help? Thanks in advanced. Assuming you already have Active Directory in place and you are running ...

Stopped getting automatic account updates
I have Monet 2004 with Passport Money password manager. I normally got all accounts updated plus latest Money program updates every time I logged in to passport and started Money. However this stopped a few months ago for no apparent reason. I cannot find any wrong settings, all accounts are enabled and set to update every day (I also tried every hour, which did not help). Thanks, Victor Could this be it: http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=120? "vm60201" <vmonty@acm.org> wrote in message news:1134520163.431161.81980@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have Monet 2004 with P...

Too much cash warning
I have a customer that wants to be warned that the drawer has reached X amount of dollars and a cash drop is needed before they can proceed with sales. Example: Max Cash Limit: $1000 Opening Amount: $200 When sales reach $800 a mandatory cash drop is necessary before they can continue. Is this possible to do without an add-on? Is there a work around or at least a notification of some sort? We have "Drop Notification" as part of the RR Store Utility. If you wish to try this or know more about it please contact me. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm =...

running /domainprep Exchange 2003
Hi, Just wondering what the effects of running domainprep on my exchange server are. We are having a few issues which require this to be performed (earlier investigations). Will this remove/adjust any permissions on public folders? current permissions and access be affected ...

Outlook 2003 doesn't remember POP-password
Hi folks, as I read in many threads, Outlook 2003 in combination with WinXP seems not to remember POP-passwords although the corresponding check-box is activated. On a previous installation of WinXP with Outlook 2003 it worked fine, but since I newly installed Windows on the same machine it doesn't remember them anymore. I also tried the often suggested registry patch with changing the security options for "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider" and deleting its sub-keys but even that didn't work. As I read many other people have had the sam...

Window live messenger not working
I am using window vista, and for all this time my window live was working fine until Microsoft suggested to upgrade to the latest version, which I did. And guess what! After I had download the latest version, I can't sing into it at all. Eveytime I try to sing in, a message such as "Window live messenger has stop working" Although it did say "window will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" but I know to wait for the solution will take ages. So,I tried reinstalled, run as administrator, scan for virus,check proxy and even switch off my ...

CreateInstance() works in VC6.0 but not in VC7.0
Hi, We've recently upgraded from VC6.0 to VC7.0. We've solved most of the problems but this one is very strange: This is the code I used in my project in VC6.0: #import "gkadw.tlb" //creating interface to the object I need typedef Gkadw::IGkadwPtr GkadwPtr; static GkadwPtr* gKadPtr; static BOOL InstanceWasCreated = FALSE; GkadwPtr GetGkadwPtr() { if (!InstanceWasCreated) { gKadPtr = new GkadwPtr; HRESULT Res = gKadPtr->CreateInstance(__uuidof(Gkadw::Document)); //this line didn't have any problem in VC6.0 but in VC7.0 it doesn't work. if (!(SUCCEEDED(...

Cash flow problem 2005
I am trying to use the cash flow tool. When I try to use it I am told to create at least one checking, savings or cash account before you go to cash flow forecast. I already have two checking acounts. Any thoughts... Try searching the group "microsoft.public.money" at http://groups.google.com This has come up before. I can't recall the solution(s) or excuse(s). "maj" <maj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DF88AB4-6168-4B26-A651-78A60F7BD906@microsoft.com... >I am trying to use the cash flow tool. When I try to use it I am told to > c...

OL 2003 Find emails read, but not replied to?
In OL2003 How do I search for emails I have read but not replied to? Thanks in anticipation :) I can't find a way in Advanced Find to do that but you can try sort a view of your Inbox by the icon column. It will group messages forwarded, replied, etc. "Broons Bane" <nochance@youmustbejoking.com> wrote in message news:eq%23UMEybFHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > In OL2003 > > How do I search for emails I have read but not replied to? "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" <vince@omegageek.com> wrote in message news:Odl23PybFHA.3844@tk2msftngp1...

How do I stop "Do you want to add this person to messenger" popups
Several times a week I'm getting popups, asking if I want to "add this person to messenger". This is getting very, very annoying. How do I turn this "feature" off? I know when someone I actually care about is going to add me to messenger, I can turn it on when that time comes. Several times a week? I get it many times a day, and it's driving me crazy! What you are supposed to do is go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy. Here, under Contact Lists you will find a check box saying "Alert me when other people add me to their contact list". Y...

Problem removing shares in Money 2001
When I try to remove all the shares of a mutual fund investment, I get a message that says doing so will cause a negative balance at some point, and advises me to arrange the transactions so this doesn't happen. Obviously removing all shares would bring the balance to zero, but I don't see why it would ever go negative. The same message appears whether I try to confirm a downloaded transaction, or try to do the transaction manually. Nothing I try to work around this seems to work. Anyone have a solution, or a clue as to why it is happening? Many thanks. Sometimes rounding errors acc...

How do I work out percentages
This is kind of a maths problem I guess, but I don't know what formul to put or how to get excel to show my percentages correctly - wheneve I have tried to make a precentage cell it shows up very differentl from what I want. SO I usually do a maths formula and stick a % sign i a cell near the final figure to indicate percentages. A1: 7.50 A2: 24.00 A3: 26.00 A4: 12.00 A5: 69.50 [=sum(A1:A4)] In B2 (and down) I want to show what per cent 7.50 is of 69.50 an have it show as a percent e.g 36% Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Just use =B1/A5 and set th...

SHIFT-DELETE (CUT) not working ?
Hi, We have Outlook 2003 at work with Service pack 3. In a email message I'm very sure shift-delete to cut selected text used to work. However it no longer works for anyone. Is it possible to re-enable it ? It works in other applications including Offices apps. Thanks Ctrl + x will Cut Ctrl + v will paste Ctrl + c will copy Nikki "NX3" <NX3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:584B95D4-7F07-4DE6-BADE-57F08387AB72@microsoft.com... Hi, We have Outlook 2003 at work with Service pack 3. In a email message I'm very sure shift-delete to cut selected te...

Formulas no longer working...
I have been using a spreadsheet i designed for a stock system for nearl 2 years now. Its been updated and changed here and there constantly eve since... although i haven't made any changes at all in the last week o two. I use the sheet weekly, to show the IN/OUT movements of stock fo the whole week. Now the problem is, i came to it yesterday to update it for th suppliers stocks, and the formulas have stopped working. All of them They only update if i click the Save icon. Whats happened? My virus definitions are up to date, and have done system scans both i Safe Mode and Normal mode and ...

Exchange 2003 Statistics
How do you find out the number of emails your Exchange server processes per day? Senior administration loves these statistics but I don't know where to extract this information. Looking for the number of emails sent internally vs. externally. Message Tracking logs, PerfMon, 3rd party products (you can start your research at www.quest.com). Shawn wrote: > How do you find out the number of emails your Exchange server processes per > day? Senior administration loves these statistics but I don't know where to > extract this information. Looking for the number of emails s...

Money + MSN Money
Does anyone else use MSN Money in conjunction with M04? Any benefits? Any risks? ...

Will the "kits" feature work?
Hi, We fill lp tanks and charge a different price for different sizes(eg. 20#,40#,100#). I want to be able to track the total gallons sold. I have a sku for the different size tanks and a sku for the gallon. Will "kits" allow me everytime I sell a #20 tank deduct 4.2 gallons from the gallon sku? If so how? I have tried some different scenarios but the invemntory is not adjusted automatically. I do not want to have to build or break kits. Thanks Tony wrote: > Hi, > > We fill lp tanks and charge a different price for different sizes(eg. > 20#,40#,100#). > ...

how to make slugs work?
i'm creating a manual workflow rule that sends an email to a user. i'm trying out using slugs but it didnt work. i put this: &lead.leadid; in the email description, but it came out exactly like that in the email, not the lead guid. am i missing out something? TIA. Which version of CRM are you using? If you are using 3.0, the old slugs dont work, you have to use the Data Field Values. "olivevege" wrote: > i'm creating a manual workflow rule that sends an email to a user. i'm trying > out using slugs but it didnt work. > > i put this: > &a...

Outlook 2003 News Reader problems
I'm having problems getting the news reader to work with Outlook 2003 Professional.... It works once and then fails and seems to point to this directory C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\MSMAPI\1033 That is when it shows up in the Go menu... most of the time the link is not there... Any ideas... I hate having to use OX to view newsgroups... sort of defeats the purpose... Steve You hate "having to use OX to view newsgroups?" What did you think you were using before? OE has always been the news reader for Outlook. Configure it as such in Control Panel > Internet option...

How do I upgrade from Money 2004 Standard to 2006 Deluxe?
I am currently running MS Money 2004 Standard and am trying to upgrade to Money 2006 Deluxe, but when I run the upgrade, Money tells me that it cannot open the file as it is for a different version of Money. Is there any way to do this or do I have to start from scratch? Does this explain/help? http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html#Q1 -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support...

imap connection problem with Outlook 2003
I keep receiving the following message. "A connection to the server could not be established imap.googlemail is now in offline mode. Can anyone please resolve this issue for me as it happens everytime I use Outlook 2003 although I can access my email links to online webpages, however I can't add folders in Outlook etc. Help! Do you have the acct configured correctly? Review the configuration in Tools, Accts. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tip...

Automatic Hyphenation Does Not Work
The automatic hyphenation feature of Word2003 works for native Word2003 documents and templates. However, it does not work for documents and templates that were originally created in Word97 but later saved as Word2003. Is there some way to fix this problem? Hello Martin Martin wrote: > The automatic hyphenation feature of Word2003 works for native Word2003 > documents and templates. However, it does not work for documents and > templates that were originally created in Word97 but later saved as Word2003. > Is there some way to fix this problem? most probably, t...

cash sales off on a register
this is weird, but the cash sales are off on one of our register z reports. that is, the number on the Cash line on the Z-report is a few hundred dollars less at the end of the day than the number in either a daily sales or tender summary report. I know that it is register #1 cash sales because our other 2 registers' cash and credit sales, and credit on register #1 match exactly with what is reported in manager. Only the cash line on the Z-report of one register is off. Does anybody know what is going on? thanks, kamal I sounds like you may have had some sales done after the Z-report w...