Cant open investment center money 2001 deluxe

Two possibly related problems.
Error from bank that holds investments -- money says
internet connection error "OFXIE12029"
When I try to open investments center or click on
portfolio money crashes.

I have tried the knowledge base fix for corrupt accounts
but since the first instruction is to open the investing
center or click on portfolio I am stuck.

BTW -- does Bill Gates care?
0
anonymous (74717)
2/1/2004 4:09:53 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Someone had this error the other day, and it was due to their bank blocking
their IP address. See also

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312818

A connection error to the bank.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Tim M." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Two possibly related problems.
> Error from bank that holds investments -- money says
> internet connection error "OFXIE12029"
> When I try to open investments center or click on
> portfolio money crashes.
>
> I have tried the knowledge base fix for corrupt accounts
> but since the first instruction is to open the investing
> center or click on portfolio I am stuck.
>
> BTW -- does Bill Gates care?

0
glyn1 (1533)

Default: Open to Calendar
Can I set Outlook 2003 to open to the Calendar as my default page/window? Yes. See Tools > Options > Other tab > Advanced Options button. The setting you area after is right at the top of the dialog. "Bryan" <bryan.459@pac.bell.net> wrote in message news:C_hyf.1012$Jd.431@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net... > Can I set Outlook 2003 to open to the Calendar as my default page/window? > "neo [mvp outlook]" <neo@online.mvps.org> wrote in message news:ul52teYGGHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Yes. See Tools > Options > Other tab >...

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

Combine 2 Money files into 1
I'm wondering if there is any way to combine 2 seperate files into one file. The only way that I can see to do it is to export thr accounts into QIf then import thrm back in. The only disadvantage to that is that i can't export any Loans and liability accounts. I'm running Money 2004 Thanks for the Help In addition When I import the QIF files it throws off the total amounts in the accounts >-----Original Message----- >I'm wondering if there is any way to combine 2 seperate >files into one file. The only way that I can see to do >it is to export thr ac...

Opening a file
When I open a file in excel, it automatically opens a blank(new) file along with the file I was intending to open. Is there a setting to defeat it from doing this? Thank you. Try this first. Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)>OK. See the space between exe and /regserver You might have to designate a full path to excel.exe. In that case Start>Run "C:\yourpath\excel.exe" /regserver(quotes required)>OK If no...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

cannot open outlook 2007 in Vista
when I try to open outlook 2007, a prompt saying that register VB ScriptDLL failed. Asked me to re-install or execute Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to try register. I tried execute "Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll", then launch the outlook again. Same message prompt out again. I tried re-installed the outlook, still the same. I think it maybe the access right problem with Vista. Anyone can help suggest a solution to launch outlook from Vista ? Go to the Run item on the Start menu, and type: regsvr32 filename.ext Not regsvr32.exe. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: ht...

Performance By Investment Account
I've been trying to analyze the return calculations that MS Money provides in both the Portfolio Manager and also the Performance by Investment Account. One curious thing that I've come across and had previously not paid attention to is a feature in the Performance by Investment Account. If you click on "Customize' for this report, under the "Rows & Columns" tab there is a customizable setting called "Do not show performance based on data of less than: xx days." It defaults to 90 days. Does anyone know if this feature actually does anything? I'v...

Opening a 2003 document in 2007
I have a form document that was created in 2003. When people try to open the document in 2007, they see all the formating markups and have to go through a somewhat lengthy process every time they open the document to be able to see/print the document without markups, but then the form functions are lost. I've been told that there is no way to fix this, that 2003 and 2007 "don't talk." Surely there is something that can be done so the 2007 users can open the document and use the protected form without going through these steps: Review tab: Tracking: Show Mar...

Sync Microsoft Money Reminders to Outlook
Is it possible to synchronize the Microsoft Money Reminders (current version) with Microsoft Outlook and have those reminders populate automatically? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Thorin wrote: >Is it possible to synchronize the Microsoft Money Reminders (current version) >with Microsoft Outlook and have those reminders populate automatically? No, Money does not have that ability. ...

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.
I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the setting. Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an updated driver for the printer. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the > setting. =A0 ...

Outlook 2000 Freezes while Opening
Outlook freezes while in the process of opening - sometimes it will open, but it usually takes 10-15 minutes... Any ideas???? Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create the toolbars that you expect. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

I can't open outlook
When I'm logg on on my account I can't open the MSOutlook but if I logg on like a guest then I can. Where is the problem? milostef <milostef@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I'm logg on on my account I can't open the MSOutlook What happens when you try? What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

How to auto open inbox when I open Outlook without using snd rcv
When I open outlook I would like for Mial to be recived without having to hit Send/Recive, Thank you Very much nasc75 wrote: > When I open outlook I would like for Mial to be recived without > having to hit Send/Recive, Thank you Very much Then you need to set a time interval for polling for mail. Try Ctl-Alt-S ...

re: upgrade to money 2006
i was running money 2003 just upgraded to money 2006 basic it was not a smooth upgrade now when i open money 2006 i get money 2001 trying to install and the program asks for the 2001 cd for money to continue installing the program i don't have the money 2001 cd nor do i want to install it any ideas thanks david ...

Open non-Inbox folder if any unread there
I want upon starting OL07 to have it normally go to Inbox, but instead go to folder XYZ if there is anything unread in XYZ. (BTW, I don't care if it does or doesn't when a new item arrives in XYZ after OL is running.) Can this be done within a Rule? This always applies to a certain Sender. Is there an action that changes the current folder when it fires the rule? How about an action that just opens the message (I'm surprised that I don't see that action listed)? I also noticed one of the actions for a rule is "run a script." Does that refer to a VBA sub name? If so...

Forgot password in Money 2004
I forgot my password in Money 2004. I removed the program and deleted all the files and the folder and the installed 2004 from the CD. When it was complete I started the program and it immediatley asked for the password again. I thought that by starting over I would have at least been able to open up Money. Anyone know a solution? Thanks. The password is held on the .mny file. There are commercial password cracker services out there but they cost big bucks. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-...

ShellExecute Open a Mail in Unicode
Hi I am having a Unicode environment for the application. Now I need to open a Mail which I do using ShellExecute () function. Now I pass parameter as mailto:?subject=My_Subject&body=My_Message Now I want the New Message window that is opened after this to show the Subject and Body in Unicode format. So I changed this to (Unicode Environemnt) ShellExecute(NULL, _T("open"), sWBuffer, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL); sWBuffer == _T("mailto:?subject=Some UNICODE&body=SOME UNICODE"); But ehrn I run this I get ???? characters in Subject and ???? in Message body. Can Y...

Cant get Money to work
when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote: >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on? On De...

Can't open binder file
I am trying to import a packed publication from my home PC to my office PC. The first time I did this it worked fine but now that I have updated the publication it unpacks to a .PUB file on the office PC but then when I double click it I get a message to the effect that this is not a binder file! Binder then opens with no file loaded. I have tried unpacking to several different drives but no luck. Anyone got any idea what is going wrong? The Binder is defunct - well and truly just like Bonsai Blair at the next election. In case you do not know what 'bonsai' means - it is littl...

from exchange machine i cant telnet to 25
all machine on customer lan are connecting to exchange server to post mail. when logged into the exchange server i launch cmd prompt and "telnet 192.168.0.10 25" and cant connect to smtp service (i.e from machine that host SMTP so network routing not involved) - netstat -na shows me port 25 is listening - simple mail transfer protocol is running as a service - sending mail via outlook on this server works and also show me a log on my exchange server that it coming from this servers public ip - default smtp virtual server, outbound security set at ANON. - default smtp virtua...

HTM files do not open
Hi Everybody, 1. I have Vista Home Premium and Internet Explorer v 8. I never set anything about users or administrators since I am the only one using this computer. 2. I have many old graphics tutorials in HTM format which I downloaded some years ago when I was using Windows 98. They opened in Windows 98. 3. I can't open them with Vista. If I use FILE > OPEN in Internet Explorer, I get the HTML code. If I double click on the file in Windows Explorer, I get a message saying that Windows Internet Explorer is not responding. 4. I have a similar problem with HTM files wh...

Can't open attachments #3
On all the e-mails that I receive that show they have an attachment (the paperclip to the left of their addess), when I click on the paperclip, the attachments are not bold and when I attempt to open or save the attachment, nothing works. What do I need to do? Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm using Outlook 2000, SP3 from MS Exhange 2000. Attachments are blocked. I know this is a Microsoft Security issue, however I beleive there is a registry fix for this. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, Marc >-----Original Message----- >Is this Outlook or Outlook Expr...

CRM 3.0
Hello all, Does anyone know if an Excel file can be opened from a custom button added to the Account form? We have added the button to the isv.config file, but the file doesn't open in Excel, it just displays characters in the window that opens. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Excel opens transparent when double-clicking a file
I recently had to reinstall Win2k on my PC. I didn't do a format, just reinstalled over the old directory. Of course I had to reinstall all app afterwards. I had some various Office problems and most have been resolved by removing and reinstalling Office (btw it's XP Pro). However I still have one weird problem. If I open a file by first starting Excel and using File | Open all is well but when I open Excel files from outside Excel, Excel opens and appears to function OK except that I cannot see any cells, the area where cells would appear is transparent, alllowing me to see whatever ...

why cant i change font
i select all the text in a textbox and try to apply a font. nothing happens. that's the case with 4/5 fonts, only a few work. the same appears in both publisher 2003 and 2007. Are you creating a web page? Publisher will show 11 or so fonts when you are creating web pages. To use all the fonts, on the toolbar, Format, Font, uncheck Show only Web fonts. If above is not the issue, are you getting an error? -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ayudameconpublisher" <ayudameconpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BE1262A-A70B-4...