Cant get Money to work

when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is
temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."    This is the second night
in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work????
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote:

>when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is
>temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."    This is the second night
>in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work????

What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on?
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
12/19/2007 4:45:32 AM
On Dec 18, 8:45 pm, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
wrote:
> In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote:
> >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is
> >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."    This is the second night
> >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work????
>
> What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on?

I've been having the same trouble with Money 2006 on windows 2000.
0
sumsman (1)

Get control of a Userform by the Name
I want to change the text of a form. I know the name of the form and the name of the control in it. How to get the control of a form if I know the Name? Below post refers to adding a form. But I already have a form, just need the control of that! http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/browse_thread/thread/beedb666e1d7a29b/f2df993ded867dd4?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=form+by+name#f2df993ded867dd4 Thanks a lot in advance Regards' Joe If you are talking about a VBA user from in VBA window press F4 (View properties window) and click on the control....

Microsoft Money Printing
After I "upgraded" to Quicken Personal Plus 2002SE I found I could no longer print with colour in reports. Putting this down to my ancient printer and driver troubles I grizzled a bit but carried on. Recently I "upgraded" to Quicken Personal Plus 2004, which wasn't worth the money and still wouldn't print in colour. I just bought a HP multi-function printer (brilliant hardware with truly atrocious software). To get it working proerly I had to rebuild my Win2K PC from scratch, which of course led me into the Quicken re-registration minefield. After finally getting Q...

Access2k3 Application works under XP, fails under Windows 2000
SCENARIO: Application originally developed in Access 97 several years ago. Worked with no problem until recent change from Novell to Active Directory. PROBLEM: Application was converted from Access 97 to Access 2003. It WORKS on machines running Windows XP It FAILS on machines running Windows 2000 as below: In the Form_Load event of one of the forms (which contains a number of subforms) the following lines appear: Forms![frmPartDetails]![fsubNHA_Details].Form.RecordSource = "qryPart_Details_frm_NHA" Forms![frmPartDetails]! [fsubEndUnit_Details].Form.Rec...

Losing it
Here's the background: Under Page Setup: Layout is set as Booklet - Page Size 4.5"x11" - Portrait. Printer and Paper are set as Paer Size: Custom (4.5x11) and Source (Bypass Tray) Orientation - Portrait. I'm using a Konica Minolta C450 printer. It duplexes and folds. I can't figure out it it is the printer settings or the publisher settings that are off. Any suggestions would help as I have to fix this to mass print tomorrow. lmfkaty wrote: > Here's the background: > Under Page Setup: Layout is set as Booklet - Page Size 4.5"x11"...

Combine 2 Money files into 1
I'm wondering if there is any way to combine 2 seperate files into one file. The only way that I can see to do it is to export thr accounts into QIf then import thrm back in. The only disadvantage to that is that i can't export any Loans and liability accounts. I'm running Money 2004 Thanks for the Help In addition When I import the QIF files it throws off the total amounts in the accounts >-----Original Message----- >I'm wondering if there is any way to combine 2 seperate >files into one file. The only way that I can see to do >it is to export thr ac...

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

Price History Chart
The data is here in Price History, why can't Money chart it for me? Am I missing something? for Money 2004? The default chart only shows a fixed time. If you right click and add the chart to your favorites, you should be able to customize the date range. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially i...

Message size limit in Exchange 2003 doesn't seem to work properly
I noticed today that one of my users has a very large mailbox size (>300mb). On inspection I found that she had tried to send a message with an attachment of 132mb to one of her collegues. That obviously didn't work because of the default message size of 10 mb all our users are subjected to. Nonetheless Exchange stored the attachment twice, once in the sent items folder and once in the non delivery notice adding 264 mb to het mailbox! I have seen this on the production server, the test server does the same thing. Is this a bug, or have I missed something? Setting a message size limit ...

How to get the text from another window?
hi,all For example, In MSDN help program, there are many items in the left list box when you type whatever key word. Can I get these itmes' text in anohter program? I did a test, put a CListBox in a dialog and then , in another program, get the handle of this list box and use list.Attach(handle) , then you can get all text by the list. But in msdn help program, it is not a CListBox, how to do that? Is possible? Thanks What exactly do you mean by the MSDN list box? Are you talking about the part of the Index where the topics are listed? -- Alec S. alec <@> synetech &l...

how do i get a signature from someone recieving an attachment
how do i get signature on an attachment from someone i sent it to mjc184 wrote: > how do i get signature on an attachment from someone i sent it to Get them to print it out, sign it, scan it and send it back. Or use snail mail. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings http://www.lbetoolbox.com - De-Duplicates MS Outlook http://www.repeatmail.com - schedule mass individual emails Do you mean a delivery receipt or a read receipt or do you mean something else? "mjc184" &...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

Customize Outlook Today Won't Work
When I click on the icon "Customize Outlook Today" on my Outlook Today page, nothing happens. Normally I should be taken to a page where I can change the layout or theme of my Outlook Today page. I have Outlook 2000 on a maching running Windows XP Professional. According to Article 820575, you would have had to install critical update 813489 (Q813489) for this problem to occur. I'm having same problem --Customize outlook today link doesn't work but i've installed only sp1, Q810847, Q813951, Q818529, AND Q330994 for Microsoft Internet Explorer. Would it still ...

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.
I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the setting. Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an updated driver for the printer. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the > setting. =A0 ...

Sync Microsoft Money Reminders to Outlook
Is it possible to synchronize the Microsoft Money Reminders (current version) with Microsoft Outlook and have those reminders populate automatically? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Thorin wrote: >Is it possible to synchronize the Microsoft Money Reminders (current version) >with Microsoft Outlook and have those reminders populate automatically? No, Money does not have that ability. ...

Money 2007 sync issue
I remember see other complaints about this but do not remember seeing a solution. I am running Money 2007 on XP Home Media edition. Both are at the latest SP level. All of my downloads are direct (I do not have MSN password on the system). When I perform an update I notice the following behavior. 1) After the updating now spinning icon stops (and today it stopped and I waited 15 minutes); the first account that I attempt to accept a transaction I am notified that I can not at the present time. All I need to do is back arrow to the original page and come back into the account at try a...

10,000+ Website Hits/Day = Making Money!!
Are you looking for an inexpensive way to increase traffic to your website? Then, how about Free? Join the thousands who are participating and watching their site visits soar!! Banner explode members receive as many as 10,000 visits per day. One webmaster from Arkansas gets an average of 15,000 visits per day to his personal music home page. The system is very simple which is why it produces such great results. This is free and open to all sites profit or not. By displaying a total of 5 banners on your web page, in a few months you will have your banner displayed on a minimum of 50,000 web p...

m_hWnd getting lost its value in OnKillActive() function of Property Page.
Hi, I am doing an application on property sheet.I have added an 4 property pages containing some controls on each page, to the property sheet and the application is running fine. I have used an API ---> OnKillActive() to get the control values and put into the structure( which i have defined). But the problem is, the m_hWnd is getting zero within the OnKillActive() function. This is happening only propertypage3 -OnKillActive() not in others.Even i haven't found any compile time or run time errors in the code. Can you just tell me what might be the reason for m_hWnd to become zero...

Forgot password in Money 2004
I forgot my password in Money 2004. I removed the program and deleted all the files and the folder and the installed 2004 from the CD. When it was complete I started the program and it immediatley asked for the password again. I thought that by starting over I would have at least been able to open up Money. Anyone know a solution? Thanks. The password is held on the .mny file. There are commercial password cracker services out there but they cost big bucks. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-...

STILL CANNOT GET IN TO MS MONEY 2004
I tried the money key fix, and I STILL cannot get into my MS Money! I am quite frustrated. It has now been 4 days. I have email "mnyngsup@microsoft.com" twice. No reply. After I ran the key fix, it said I should be able to get in and disable and enable the passport. PLEASE help! Thanks Robert rmfrank@usa.net More Detail about my issue. Maybe I can shed some light so someone can assist: Since I have been using Money for so long, I was not sure of my username. I have two Hotmail passports. The one I tried first was (rmfrank@hotmail.com). The msg that cam up after...

Cant get Money to work
when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote: >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on? On De...

Send/Receive does not work Outlook 2002
I recently deleted and replaced my email account. The settings are exactly right. Test works perfectly. However send/receive does not work, so I can't sent or receive emails. What do I do? What sort of mail account do you have? Are you getting an error message? If so, what is it? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Geoffrey Gladstein" <geoffgla@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:y5Cub.10046$Wy4.39@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net... > I recently deleted and replaced my emai...

How do I get a list of data on one sheet into the form on the fir.
I have a timecard form on the first tab of a workbook & the various employee crew combinations on each of the subsequent tabs (each crew on a seperate tab). How do I format the for to get the employee name info from the individual crew tab required? Let me clarify my question - I am trying to use the first tab (the form) as a constant form & just change the employees names in that specific field based on the crew I want to generate the timesheet for. The crew lists are on the sugsequent tabs. I would like to be able to select the crew & print the form with only those emp...

from exchange machine i cant telnet to 25
all machine on customer lan are connecting to exchange server to post mail. when logged into the exchange server i launch cmd prompt and "telnet 192.168.0.10 25" and cant connect to smtp service (i.e from machine that host SMTP so network routing not involved) - netstat -na shows me port 25 is listening - simple mail transfer protocol is running as a service - sending mail via outlook on this server works and also show me a log on my exchange server that it coming from this servers public ip - default smtp virtual server, outbound security set at ANON. - default smtp virtua...

Where can I get MS Money software?
I have been trying to buy the latest verions of MS Money Plus, but can't find it at Office Depot or Staples, the places where I have bought the software in the past. I'd rather own the disc -- not download it. Any ideas? Thanks. Microsoft provided information to the community earlier in the summer that indicated they were no longer producing retail packages of Money Plus and were converting exclusively to online/download distribution for Money applicaiton software. You may find a retail package still in the channel somewhere. It's hard to say where that might be. Bu...

How do I get rid of the box called "enter Network Password'?
each time I open Outlook, the Enter Network Passwork box pops up and will not go away. I do not know my password to get rid of the box. I have typed all of the passwords I can think of but no success. What do I need to Do? I can not use outlook with the box popping up every 1/2 second. Make sure you have the right passsword? -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Beckiboo" <Beckiboo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:770EB7F5-697F-45E3-BB7F-B74F3E5ACD20@microsoft.com... > each time I open Outlook, the Enter Network Passwork box pops up and will > not > go away. I...