Cannot view downloaded transactions #2

I have used Money successfully for years but just
recently have had problems viewing downloaded
transactions.  Any ideas???

I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it.  That did
not solve the problem apparently because the problem lies
in the details of my file.

I did run into a file that would not download due "to an
error with your program" (Money).  I had downloaded from
this site many times before.  It seems that this current
problem has started since that day.  I get the notice
that my download was successful and it tells me how many
items to review.  I JUST CAN'T SEE THEM!

Does anyone know what to do?

Cheryl

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

can't open file #2
I created publisher 2000 files on a windows98 SE COMPUTER. I saved the files to disk. Just got a new Vista computer. I installed the publisher 2000 on the new computer. The disk shows the files but publisher says it cannot open them. Any hints? thanks -- joy artisan lampwork beads and jewelry http://wildorchidpotteryandart.com Try copying the saved files from the disk to the hard drive on your new computer and opening them from there. Bruce "wildorchid" wrote: > I created publisher 2000 files on a windows98 SE COMPUTER. I saved the files > to disk. Just got a new Vis...

Require Sales Force Automation (SFA) Software #2
We are basically a Logistics company and looking for SFA(Sales Force Automation Software)through which our sales team can co-ordinate with each other and update the database from different places also view more information http://www.fibre2fashion.com/software-solutions/knowmore.aspx?inquiryid=462. ...

Money 2007. Transaction Download and Bill Summary Tool Conflict
I think I'm looking for some best practice advice on the use of MS Money. Currently using Money 2007. I bank and billpay with NetBank. I use the Money Bill Summary tool to schedule reoccurring payments and transfers, but I make these payments using the Bill Pay feature of my bank's website. When I run the Money Update Online Information tool to download cleared transactions, it does not match the Netbank payments and transfers with the Bill Summary tool ledger entries. This results in duplicate entries. I could stop using the Bill Summary tool, but I would still have the prob...

Investments #2
I am evaluating Money 2004 and was wondering if there was a way to track my gold and silver bullion acquisions and auto update pricing like you can for stocks In microsoft.public.money, DKAllen wrote: >I am evaluating Money 2004 and was wondering if there was >a way to track my gold and silver bullion acquisions and >auto update pricing like you can for stocks No. ...

Installing Outlook beta 2
I have a PC with Office 97 and Office 2000 installed. I only really use the MS Access elements of each Office version but they must stay on there. If I install the Office 2003 beta, can I keep these earlier versions of MS Access on there? I seem to recall that the beta CD doesn't make it so easy to keep earlier Office versions on there. I am only looking to have Outlook 2003 from the Office 2003 beta. That is all my need. Regards, Jon There's no Office 2003 beta that I know of - it's Outlook only. Jon wrote: > I have a PC with Office 97 and Office 2000 installed. I only r...

2 personal folder listings and duplicates
Hi. When I have Outlook open at home, when I have the Mail selected, it shows Favorite Folders and All Mail Folders. Under All Mail folders it shows two seperate Personal Folders and the contents appear the same. When I view my Contacts, it shows things twice: Contacts Contacts in Personal Folders FriendEmail FriendEmail in Personal Folders ToDo ToDo in Personal Folders etc..... How can I get rid of the other Personal Folders entry and the duplicate entries in my contacts? Thanks. Bryce. ...

View Webpage

Background color #2
Is there any way to change the background color of the pages I'm working on in Publ 2003 - not for printing, but just for the background while I'm working on the pages? The glare of the white screen bothers my eyes. I have everything changed through properties for windows, desktop, etc., etc. But, I can't figure out if there is a way to change the color in applications - including Publisher, Word, Excel. Any suggestions? Donna in Idaho. This is done thru your main Windows properties dialog box. Right click on a blank area of your desktop. Select Properties. Select App...

user mailboxes #2
I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory but the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are still in the mailbox store and they are not X out how do i purge them then? have you run the Clean up agent? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "scripttron75" <scripttron75@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC8EA3C3-175C-48ED-9BDA-3C805A792691@microsoft.com... >I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory >but > the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are ...

Forms in two differant views

Emailing a worksheet #2
Using Excel 2003, every time I email a worksheet (by clicking on the "Email" icon ) the receipant losses all the formating and makes it impossible to decifer. I want the receipant, who may not have Excel loaded, to see the actual worksheet (including lines/boxes) in the body of the email itself. Is there any way? Thanks, Craig ...

Cannot see public Folders #2
I am using Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 and unable to view the Public Folders, can anyone specify what all rights need to be given in order that I can view the Public Folders. Thanks and Regards, Rajitha. ...

Excel Error #2
"Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type." I receive this error whenever i click insert chart in all office applications even within excel itself. Tried disabling Norton Internet Security 2007, problem persists. Tried running Diagnostics, problem persists. Any solutions? Version of Excel? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "kwpang1" <kwpang1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7458A216-6...

Default dictionary #2
I use Outlook at work and I have set the default dictionary to English UK but invariably it reverts to English USA and I have to manually make it UK again. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I need to do to make it stay as UK. The default editor is Word and I wonder if that is the problem as in there is a setting for Default Language but that seems to still hold USA instead of UK so I think this is where my problem lies. I don't have the same problem on my laptop at home, the default for Word stays as UK but I use OE for email. -- Lynn Please remove spamtrap if replyi...

Forcing a view to be the active view

[ANN] Office 2004 update 11.2.3
Hi All, The Office 11.2.3 update is out :-) http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/d ownload/office2004/Office2004_11.2.3.xml&secid=4&ssid=29&flgnosysreq=Tru e Time to update... You can either grab it thorough the link I gave (but it goes over several lines which is sometimes a pain) or use the Check for updates command in the Help menu of any Office app. The update is available in multiple languages. The release notes on the page I cited are rather extensive, Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) ...

Coustom view

Quicken'04 to Money (Trial) did not transfer any transactions or balances
After going thru the install, and conversion of Q'04 to Money, Money re-created all the accounts, and on the confirmation dialogue box it reported(correctly ) the account balances that it would import. However, none of the transactions showed up, and all the account balances are equal to zero. I imported the data file, as well as attempted to bring in the QIF(but shouldn't have had to). Got an error message. Any suggestions? Pierre Since M04 doesn't support conversion of Q04 files, I'm surprised you got anything. "Yippy" <yippy@snippy.net> wrote in mes...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Net 1.1/2.0 and authentication against oracle
Hello, I'm using two .net applications one in "1.1" et the second in "2.0". VB.net is the used language We have an oracle database with accounts and password. I use the Microsoft provider. I would like to activate authentication form against Oracle. Not to create a new table with my users but check directly in oracle for users. Do someone know how to do it or an Howto ? thanks a lot fabrice ...