Cannot Sign-in to Money 2003

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Passport sign-in unsuccessful SOLUTION!!!
ok, i was getting the sign-in unsuccessful error that many money users seem to be having. after doing an extensive search here on google groups and did all suggested solutions it still wasn't working - so what i did was to go to C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\ and delete the Money folder with all its subfolders (there was \12.0\something with xml files in them). after that passport sign-in worked like a charm. hope this helps anyone who has the problem Thank you for your helpful tip. It did work on my computer as well. I was so anno...

MS Money 2004 Delux
Hi, I am planning to download trial version of the Money 2004 delux and use it for 60 days. My question is, before 60 days, If I buy Money 2004 delux from local vendor and load it, can I use the previously set up (in Trial version) data? Thanks Yes. If you do decide to buy the retail version, please buy a CD and don't download. It makes life so much easier were you to have a hard disk crash. Note also that if you decide not to buy M2004 your file cannot be read in earlier versions (assuming you are already a Money user). -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips &...

OUTLOOK 2003 SHORTCUT
Can anyone tell me how to get the shortcut icon to open the application from the Office 2000 shortcut toolbar? Pentium 4; 512K ram; Windows XP Pro; Office 2000. Point the shortcut to the Outlook 2003 executable. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: BUD <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Can anyone tell me how to get the shortcut icon to open | the application from the Office 2000 shortcut toolbar? | | Pentium 4; 512K ram; Windows XP Pro; Office 2000. ...

Access Rights in Exchange 2003 for Backup
Hi I am running Small Business Server 2003 and wish to use NTBACKUP to perform a differential backup of my Exchange 2003. However, any use of the backup utility when logged in as Administrator results in the backup log showing that the Information store is either 'invalid drive or you do not have access'. I assume that this is some default security setting in 2003 as everything is fine on any 2000 SBS I try I note that the permissions on the server in Exchange Management show a 'deny' to Administrator (among others) for 'Recieve As' and 'Send As' which are inh...

Win7, IE8, CRM, Outlook, IFD, self-signed cert, certificate error
Strange problem - I've got CRM 4.0 running with IFD. IFD works fine from Internet Explorer. There is a self-signed certificate. In IE, IFD & the self-signed cert works fine, either with a warning or if the cert is installed to the local PC, with no warning. In Outlook, IFD has been working fine for many months. I've just noticed a a few Windows 7 clients that the Outlook client fails with invalid certificate errors. The client loads fine and integrates the Outlook navigation interface, but if the user tries to open any CRM item, gets a 'navigation blocked' error. ...

Word 2007 Fill-in forms not working for Word 2003 users
I created a form with fill-in capabilities. It works fine for 2007 users, but Word 2003 users cannot even click on the fill-in boxes. I tried saving the document as 2007 w/2003 compatibility, and I also tried saving the document as a Word 2003 doc...but it still doesn't work. Any idea what is happening and what I should do? If you used content controls, then you will have to redo the form, as they were added in Word 2007 and are not backward-compatible. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Bx...

Money 2003 problem #2
I started reconciling bank account and clicked postpone so I could finish later. When I went back to finish, I get an error message that says <AC206> is not a valid interest amount. Since I clicked postpone and I had already entered the interest amount, now that box is dim and I can't change the <AC206> that's in there. In other words, how do I continue reconciling after clicking postpone? You should have a transaction in the register for the interest. Can you delete that outside of the balancing function? "Anna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

Running Money 97 on XP Home
Tried to load Money 97 onto new computer using XP Home and it won't work. Does anybody know the fix for the problem or do I have to update to later version. Thanks I've had 97 running on XP. What error do you get? If you get an error that it only runs on Windows 98 or something like that, just ignore and install anyway and it should work. "Peter Taylor" <alseason@ozconnect.net> wrote in message news:061a01c3912e$bcf26070$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Tried to load Money 97 onto new computer using XP Home and > it won't work. Does anybody know the fix for the pro...

EXCEL & OUTLOOK 2003
Hi all I generate mail items from Excel (VBA) . MS Outlook's feedback is something like "Some user is trying to get the access to your address book ..." . How to disable this feedback ? Thanks Fero See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to = the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later = versions. Disabling the prompts on the client is not an option. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookc...

Date in cell shows as pound signs
Using Excel 2000. I have pre-formated worksheets in which the date columns are formatted to show the date style as 12-Nov-03. All worked fine until yesterday when the entries began to show up as pound signs. When I look at the formatting for the cell, it appears to be formatted correctly. I have checked with entries entered before yesterday and the formatting appears the same. My knowledge of the program is fairly rudimentary but I thought I could do the basic cell formatting by clicking Format, Cells, Number, Catagory - Date, etc. What am I missing here? Most grateful for your help....

Money 2005
I updated to Money 2005. I have been using Money "forever". In Money 2005 it seems like I'm seeing a lot more very old closed positions when I turn on the "Show Closed Positions" option in Portfolio. Am I imaging this? Is there some way to control what is shown? In microsoft.public.money, Ken wrote: >I updated to Money 2005. I have been using Money "forever". In Money 2005 >it seems like I'm seeing a lot more very old closed positions when I turn on >the "Show Closed Positions" option in Portfolio. I suspect you meant to...

how to eliminate ####sign and shortcut signs..
ie1: For instance keyed in 11111111111 in the cell, endup displaying 1.111111E+17 Qns: How to display my desired data which is '11111111111'. ie2: Intend to key '111,112,113....120' on cell, given 'pre-adjusted' column and numbers continue on next row below and next. Given '111,112....120' taken up 3rows and able to fill ideally,without the outcome shown ###### sign. 'Resize' column/row adviced, i just wanted the numbers to fill in my pre-adjusted field Preformat that cell as Text or start your entry with a leading apostrophe: '123,123,123,12...

how do I create a macro of text in Outlook 2003?
I need to insert a short sentence in many of my emails in the subject line. I tried looking into creating a Macro via the Outlook Help instructions, but I don't know how to write code. It seems that 2007 has quickstarts for this purpose, but can anyone tell me how to do it in Outlook 2003? the term is QuickParts http://www.timeatlas.com/Email/Outlook/Reusing_Outlook_Text_and_Images Marie wrote: > I need to insert a short sentence in many of my emails in the subject line. > I tried looking into creating a Macro via the Outlook Help instructions, but > I don...

Can't get my Money to work!!!!
Greetings! Can someone please help me with this...one day my Money 2003 Deluxe is working...the next morning I try to log on and I get this exception error: 0xE06D7363. I've uninstalled and installed Money numerous times and still get the same exception error. Does anyone know what this is and what I need to do to fix it? I'm lost without this program ;( AC Have you uninstalled both bits of 2003 - Money itself and the system pack? Try installing Money in another folder too. Which version of Windows are you using? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support...

Money07 Sign In
Help, UG from 04 to 07 Deluxe, want to use file with standard password. Unable to open file keeps asking for email ad password, have-not used passport... tried singing in 04 setting up passport but no luck. I thought I saw a workaround somewhere. In microsoft.public.money, PapaFrank wrote: >Help, UG from 04 to 07 Deluxe, want to use file with standard password. >Unable to open file keeps asking for email ad password, have-not used >passport... tried singing in 04 setting up passport but no luck. > >I thought I saw a workaround somewhere. > > Try closing Money. ...

Running Outlook 2003 Minimized
I put a shortcut to Outlook 2003 in each users startup folder. I set the properties to run minimized. It works for all my users except one. No matter what I do I can't seem to get it to run minimized for this user. I can make it run maximized but it won run minimized. It just opens as normal when it is set to minimize. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA Steve ...

"Sign-in Info could not be verified"
I'm getting this error message when I try to log on...I can only work offline, which isn't very helpful. I have Money 2006 Premium. How can I sign on??? Thanks for any help. ...

Money 2007 Deluxe and Vista (Beta 2)
After having significant problems trying to get Money 2006 to run properly in Vista, I decided to upgrade to 2007 yesterday. Now I can't get the install program to run. After a successful download, the installer fires off and imediately returns the message: "This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please re-install it." I'm sure that the hard drive is fine and there isn't a virus. Any suggestions? I saw elsewhere a suggestion to try XP SP2 compatibility mode. That doesn't seem to work either. Thanks! TC I...

transfer outlook 2003 messages to new Vista PC
I have exported my outlook folders on my original XP PC to backup.pst and copied that folder onto my Vista PC. The copied file has no access limitations visible in properties. But, when I attempt to import it into my outlook 2003 on my Vista PC, I get a Microsoft Outlook Message "File Access Denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file C:\Users\(me)\Appdata\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Backup.pst". It makes no difference where the file is - I get the same access denied problem. Please advise how to resolve this Thanks in anticipation Warren Warren Marshall...

trended items in cash flow
I'm having the opposite problem as most - i can not get money 2007 to allow me to forecast cash flow from advanced budget - only bills/deposits and past trends...please help ...

Outlook 2002/2003 Registry Problems
I was using outlook 2002 on a network. I was setting up personal folder for a local maching (OS-Windows2000). Whenever I go to Tools/E-mail Accounts, I get a Error MSG "The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem." I have uninstalled outlook 2002 and reinstalled. I even upgraded to Office 2003 with the same error. Whenever I attempt to access 'email accounts' or 'data files' buttons, nothing happens. Any ideas? ...

any way to bypass 'sign in' and just work offline by default?
Hi, Im using Money 2006. would anyone know any way to bypass the 'sign in' page when you start up Money 2006, so it just works offline by default? any help most appreciated! cheers, Peter PWalker wrote: > Hi, Im using Money 2006. > > would anyone know any way to bypass the 'sign in' page when you start up > Money 2006, so it just works offline by default? Remove the passport using File: Password Manager, but that means you can't sync with MSN or with banks that don't support direct connections with Money. If you use online (not web) banking, many b...

Excel 2003 document post to web is appending
I am using VBA code in a 2003 Excel spreadsheet. I just upgraded the computer to Office 2003 (not 97). Now when I post with HTMLConvert, it appends instead of replacing the contents of the page. I deleted the object and then posted and of course it’s OK – the next day when I run the daily update, it appends. How can I make this code just replace the current data??? Here is my code: 'save Daily Safety Stats as html format on Safety Web Page Set rngRangeToHTML = Worksheets(strMonth).Range(strRange) iResult = htmlconvert(rangeandcharttoconvert:=rngRangeToHTML, _ ...

Money update
I just started using M2002. I am getting used to it. I discovered a disk (came with the computer) for Money 2004 that I didn't realize I had. Is there any advantage to upgrading to 2004? If I install 2004, would 2004 read my 2002 files? No tremendous ones, though M04 is generally a better release for many people than M02 and is also marginally faster for many people. It should, with provisos like the versions are both for the same locale. "Michael Israel" <mbi24@spamlessoptonline.net> wrote in message news:%fNZc.45619$Es2.20004351@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net... >I...

Exchange 2003 with win2k domain controllers.
Do I have to upgrade my ADC domain controllers to Window 2003 server before bringing in an exchange 2003 box? I have a current Exchange 2000 box, but want to retire it by doing a "swing" upgrade. I have licenses for win 2003 server for the ADC domain controllers but would like to put in the exchange server first. I know I have to install the exchange adc for the domain controllers and I did, but the Exchange 2k3 box won't install saying that the adc isn't on the dc box. Rob Did you run /forestprep and /domainprep??? The ADC on E2k box has to be upgraded to the E2k3 vers...