Cannot read online user's guide to money 2004

I am not able to read the online user's guide for 2004 at
the money/support website. The manual appears to be in
javascript.  I click the link and nothing happens.  I can
read the normal weblink below it.  What should I do?
0
bklaun (1)
9/20/2003 12:25:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Online banking in Australia
I have Money 2005 standard edition but I cannot setup for online banking. For some reason or other I can only access a group of banks in South America and none in Australia. Any suggestions? I assume you chose 'Australia' when installing the program? As far as I know, online banking in Australia is a bit like what we have in the UK - limited to you downloading from the banks' website and then importing into Money. You'll still be able to do that. You won't have though, automated banking from within Money -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.or...

Why does Money hide my account numbers?
I am trying to review my credit report and there is one item on there that doesn't look right, and must be at least 6 years old. My credit reporting agency shows me all but the last 4 digits of the account. Money, on the other hand, shows me only the last 4 digits. Worthless. I can understand if some people are paranoid and don't want someone looking over their shoulder at account numbers, but if that is the case, make everything XXXXX on the screen because they can see your balances too! Is anyone really served by this decision the Money team made? Oh well, back to opening each clos...

What will happen when i disable a user?
Dear all, Some of our crm users leave the company. Now, as an administrator i want to disable their user account. Is it OK if i disable them? I mean what will happen to the records, entity, and workflow owned by him/her? will it cause system crash or something? Thank before Regards, Dolfi All records assigned to the user will remain to the same users. If other users have sufficient permission they should still be able to access them. There is an option in the user detail form (actions > reasign records). Workflow which have been started by a user which is now disabled may fail ...

Help Desk Read Only Administration
How can I give our help desk the ability to: 1. View mail queue 2. View mailbox sizes, limits 3. Not give them the ability to midify storage limits - this is given with a simple admin console install - not good! I assigned the view only delegation but have found its not granular enough. Per a tech net article, it seems I may have to manually assign all these rights? "In some cases, the Exchange Administration Delegation Wizard does not provide enough granularity for assigning security permissions. Therefore, for individual objects within Exchange, you can modify the settings on th...

Can mark unread email as "read"
My Outlook 2000 mailbox (connecting to a Exchange 5.5 Server) displays two unread mail items, but all items have been read. Marking all items as read does not unmark them. Any ideas? Doesn't help. The unread message shows up and cannot be marked "read". "Cris Spencer" <Outlooktech@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#12FBGjUDHA.1052@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > View, current view, Unread messages? > > > "Spin" <spin@spin.com> wrote in message > news:bfpipi$hpdjh$1@ID-156865.news.uni-berlin.de... > > My Outlook 2000 mailbox ...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...

Path to user's desktop
I want to have an app default to saving its data files to the desktop if the user doesn't specify otherwise, or specifies a non-writable location. Is there a function or recommended registry entry that provides the path to the user's desktop? I found what looks like a what I want in the registry, fully spelled out in a REG_SZ: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders. The "Desktop" value contains "C:\Documents and Settings\myusername\Desktop", which is my current desktop folder. It also is available as a REG_EXPAN...

Delivery status notification not sent to external users
When external users send messages with the "Request Delivery Receipt.." option, the message is delivered successfully, but a DSN success message is not sent back to the sender. Delivery receipts are generated correctly on messages sent between internal users. External users do recieve NDR's for mail that is mis-addressed and also receive read receipts correctly. Under Global Settings, Internet Message Formats, Default format (that is the only format), Advanced tab, I've selected the Allow Delivery Reports option. I've tried toggling the settings on this tab in b...

Add new user in CRM 3.0
On a new system, using the web interface to add a new user, ust after putting in domain\username I get the message "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system admnistrator" - no info from AD is displayed. Using the Deployment Manager, I never manage to get any domains or users listed. This leaves me unable to add users at all.. Single Domain: Win2003 with AD. SQL 2005 Svr SP1 Any help would be appreciated.. You might go to the web.config file in the CRM root folder and set remote errors to Off so you can get an informative error message. -- Matt Wittema...

Assign email from queue to group of users using workflow
Here is what I am trying to do: 1. Email comes into queue (customer service) 2. Workflow assigns email to personal queue of a representative based on either round-robin or whoever has least in their personal queue. I cant seem to figure out either and was looking for a bit of a nudge in the right direction. ...

Another user can't email us -- can't tell if it's b/c his system or ours...
Can anyone help me to decipher this NDR? This certain user from another company has been trying to email three people here a very small word document (it's three attachments -- each one about 56kb big). I don't have any email quotas for sending and receiving on any of my users. And, I was successfully able to email person1, person2, and person3 a very large (6MB) attachment from my gmail.com account. So.... can anyone tell where the issue lies? Thanks, Blake -----Original Message----- From: ABillig@fdfsfd.com] [mailto:ABillig@fdfsfd.com] Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 ...

microsoft money plus home & business trial. v 17.0.150.727
im having issues accessing my file. i used windows live to access my money file which saved email address & password. I went to dallas for 2 days now its asking for a money password which i did not setup. what should i do? See http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx MS may well be doing server work that affects logins. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "moneymakingmoneyman" <mon...

how to print a blank invoice in money 2004?
ok there has got to be a way to print a blank invoice in money 2004 right? the program would be useless to most people if you can't print a blank one for the service call away from your desk so please if you have done this show me how I,m new at this thanks jim I don't think you can without first designating a customer. And then, MSMo won't let you print an invoice without adding at least one item. I would suggest you greate a invoice in Excel, powerpoint or word to take with you -- or better yet stop in Staples a buy a bunch of blank invoices for a couple of bucks. &g...

"How does Money Get These Numbers?"
Hi! I know that there's a link to a rather vague answer for the above question in Microsoft Money, when it comes to how Money calculates existing data to crunch trended/budgeted items or spread a trended budget item across the cash forecast graph. The help entry shrugs it off like "Money uses your existing data." Duh. Does anyone have ideas of EXACTLY how Money totals and divides your existing budget items to create a budget entry? Does it add the value up and total by the number of months you've recorded? (My experiments don't line up close enough for me to be sure that...

READ ONLY FILE IN USE BY ME!
Please help! Everytime I open up a file it says that the file is in use by me! I know I don't have it open already. Thanks! I don't know what causes that (I suspect it has something to do with computer crashes), but when it happens to a coworker...I contact our network admins and have them bounce that person off the file. Then all is well again. Hopefully, that will work for you, too. -- Regards, Ron Excel stores in Windows\Temp(win98) folder a copy(s) of any file that is open. Sometimes this *.tmp file is not deleted from the Temp folder when you close out Excel(maybe a ...

Automatic marking messages read
I am using Outlook XP. How do I change the amount of time I have to look at a message in my inbox before Outlook automatically marks it as read? I know how to mark it as read manually. Daniel L Newhouse <danielnewhouse@bellsouth.net> wrote: > I am using Outlook XP. How do I change the amount of time I have to > look at a message in my inbox before Outlook automatically marks it > as read? Tools>Options>Other>Reading Pane >I know how to mark it as read manually. Edit>Mark as Read. You would do well to peruse your menus and options and to read the Help th...

user quota is exceeded
I can't get my email on outlook 2002 it says user quota is exceeded.. any help would be nice "rahman abdul" <rahmany@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:098f01c366d6$f305e470$a301280a@phx.gbl > I can't get my email on outlook 2002 it says user quota > is exceeded.. > any help would be nice That means you are using Exchange as your mail server (be sure to mention such important details). You are allocated a fixed amount of disk space for your mailbox. You've been saving way too much in your mailbox. Delete the garbage and start using AutoArchive to move s...

Restored GP 8.0 from server crash, users can't log in and SA oddit
The server that hosts GP 8.0 crashed, we had a backup and restored it. Upon boot SQL 2000 was giving us issues, we had to reinstall it to get it running again. The GP 8.0 DB's were reattached. I can see the users in their respective DB's from Enterprise Manager but when I attempt to log in as said users, it gives the dreaded: "Your SQL Server login record is not a valid user record in Great Plains. Enter a different login, or contact your Great Plains system administrator." Right now the only account that lets me on is the SA but even so, whenever I attempt to do ...

Money 2004 smrtinet.ini
I have Money Small Business 2004. When I try to download updates for Money, the updates fail most of the time. The error is like this, "Money encountered an error processing the download file SMRTINET.INI". >> what is the cause of this error? >> Has anyone else seen this? Thanks, J H In microsoft.public.money, Home User wrote: >I have Money Small Business 2004. When I try to download updates for Money, >the updates >fail most of the time. The error is like this, "Money encountered an error >processing the download >file SMRTINET.INI". I...

Users external email addresses
On an Exchange 2003, I have a couple of users that have other SMTP addresses that were added manually. Usually you get your rules from 2003 RUS, but there is some users that have 2 or 3 email addresses assigned to their user account because they were added manually. How can I go about running some type of find to see what are the different email addresses that other users are publishing. I do not want to go one by one and go to email address tab on the user account and search for these type of users. Thanks in advance. On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:57:01 -0800, Vic <Vic@discussions.microsof...

Reading and writing GIF and PNG image files?
Is there any standard built-in way to do this in Visual C++? I would guess the most "standard" way would be the CImage class: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bwea7by5(VS.80).aspx http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/com-tech/atl/graphics/article.php/c3597/ but there are certainly a lot of other ways: http://www.codeproject.com/bitmap/cximage.asp http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/10/c/ Tom "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote in message news:dY0%h.33133$OT4.16136@newsfe19.lga... > Is there any standard built-in way to do this in Visual C++...

10,000+ Website Hits/Day = Making Money!!
Are you looking for an inexpensive way to increase traffic to your website? Then, how about Free? Join the thousands who are participating and watching their site visits soar!! Banner explode members receive as many as 10,000 visits per day. One webmaster from Arkansas gets an average of 15,000 visits per day to his personal music home page. The system is very simple which is why it produces such great results. This is free and open to all sites profit or not. By displaying a total of 5 banners on your web page, in a few months you will have your banner displayed on a minimum of 50,000 web p...

Urgent: Exchange 2003 user missing emails...
Hi there. SBS, Exchange 2003. One user seems to be missing items from his inbox from a certain date period. He logs into multiple computers, I have checked the usual things such as local PST's, Archive Folders, Views and Recover Deleted Items to no avail. There is a backup on the server, is this the best way to go about recovering the items? http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid43_gci969555,00.html Anything else I can try? Anyone know where these messages could have gone? Thanks for your time. Colin. You could use a Recovery Storage Group and Exmerge to g...

Money 2006 expiring; what to upgrade to?
Well, my Money 2006 online features are expiring soon. Today I decided to download the 60 day trial of Money Essentials. It seems to have all the features I need. After installing, it won't open (or upgrade) my 2006 money file. "Money Essentials is unable to open files from others versions of Money." Is the a limitations of the trial (although it says the trial is not crippled in anyway)? What do I need to purchase to continue using my money file? I see Essentials only comes with 1-yr online features. Plus Deluxe has 2-yr. I don't see a trial of Plus Deluxe. PS...

Money 2005 open a MSN file in MONEY
I would like to use Money 2005 to open a portfolio file that was created while using the msn website. How can I do this? In microsoft.public.money, Helixal wrote: >I would like to use Money 2005 to open a portfolio file that was created >while using the msn website. How can I do this? That is not going to happen with Money 2005. It may be possible with later versions of Money; I have not tried it. I am interested in this approach since I have not been able to get Money 2005 to sync to my portfolio on the msn website. In a round about way I am able to update prices, but I am no...