Cannot enter MS Money 2003 on my computer

I thought I knew the password to my MS Money 2003 program but now the
password will not work.  I was away for four months and when I returned I
could not access MS Money.  I use MS Money to transfer my bank activities
since my bank only keeps accounts back to the last 6 months.
I get an error message that my password is wrong or password does not match
the user name.
While I was away I did have a hotmail account open to handle email sent to
me.  I also did register for  .Net Passport  (which I never used) long ago.
Now the MS Money screen says the sign-in information is the same as my .Net
Passport.  Since I had long forgotten signing up for .Net Passport I went to
the Passport  Web page and changed my password.
However when I went back to MS Money the new password did not work and I
still cannot access my MS Money 2003  on my computer.
Frank C.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Spam to Junk E-mail folder in Exchange 2003
I have a F-secure spam control installed on my exchange 2003 server. I set the spam filtering level to 5. Because I use outlook 2000, I used OWA and turned on the Filter Junk E-mail under privacy and junk e-mail prevention. Now all mail that is marked as a spam automatic moves to users Junk E-mail folder. But when I set the spam filter level to 4 not all mail is moved to Junk E-mail folder. Mail that is marked with level 4 "X-Spam-Status: YES, hits=4 required=4" is moved to users inbox and not to Junk folder Mail that is marked with level 5-9 is still moved to users Junk fold...

Exchange 2003 AD Properties not Showing up in W2k Domain ADUC.
We are running a test migration from 5.5 to 2k3. After running the install (incl. the forest prep, domin prep and all other checklists), the Exchange tabs do not show up in our Windows 2000 DC for user properties. They do if we are on the Exchange 2003 box running the Active Directory User and Computers. I imagine if we were on a W2k3 domain, this would've populated the DC ADUC settings...? Are we missing a step to allow these Exchange user property tabs to show up on the Windows 2000 Server DC's? Thx in advance... On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:07:03 -0700, jason <jason@discussions...

Import XHTML into Word 2003
Hi, I hope someone can help out on this or sheering me to the right direction. We are currently develop a c# application that will automatically generate Word Doc. The application will pull data from database and then through Tidy format the data into VALID XHTML. And then, we take the XHTML, parse it, then using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word to generate the word doc on the fly. So our problem is that, the algorithm we use the parse the data is not correct, and the program may crashed if it parsing not correctly (it get into an infinite loop). We are trying to finding a better solutio...

images don't appear in publisher 2003
Trying to view publisher newsletter on my new computer and when I open no graphics are there.. just empty spaces. Both computers are xp and using publisher 2003. Files with missing graphics are 2002. They open fine on old computer with 2003 but not new computer. When I go into graphic manager I can see the photos but can't get them back into file. Any one's help would be appreciated! Go up top to VIEW Go to PICTURES A window will open - PICTURE DISPLAY. Which button is checked....HIDE PICTURES?? ezwez wrote: > Trying to view publisher newsletter on my new computer and whe...

Exchange server using Office 2003 and Vista
I'm trying to connect to my corportate email through Outlook 2003 using exchange server. The instructions that were provided to me are for PCs running Windows XP and Outlook 2003. I can't complete the setup because I don't have some of the icons listed in the instructions. I think it is because of my OS. I am running: Windows Vista Home Premium (64 Bit) Office 2003 Professional Is there a way to setup up Office 2003 to connect using exchange server in the Vista Home Premium or is this ANOTHER feature not available? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ...

Outlook 2003 on VISTA with Exchange 5.5
Hi all! I have a new laptop running Vista Home Premium, and Office 2003. It's in an office situation with a 5.5 Exchange Server. Now I know Outlook 2007 isn't compatible with 5.5, but I've never had issues with Outlook 2003. When I try to get it to connect, the "Check Names" button gets me a username/password prompt, and no matter what I enter there, it won't take it, and I can get no further. I've tried using DOMAIN\user - no difference. Additional info (if it helps): It's still an NT4 Domain. The Vista machine can't join the domain (Home premium...

HELP! I can't install office 2003
My computer was repaired & hard drive was cleaned. I'm trying to (re) install Office 2003 on the same computer with the CD that I got when I bought it. The CD doesn't open, so I opened it from the control panel. Went to SETUP. Office 2003 is supposedly installed, but it doesn't work. Nor did anything ask me for the product license key (which I have). Help! How do I install Office 2003? Search for Winword.exe, what is the resulting path? If you double click winword does Word start? "Marlene41" <Marlene41@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

How to do a global search and replace of a font in a Pub 2003 file
I have a long document given to me with text boxes that were not created using Font Schemes. Everywhere there is Times New Roman, I have to change it to another font. This is so easy in Word, but I can't figure it out in Publisher. Help! When you apply a font scheme to a text box, all the text boxes should change. On the toolbar, Format, Font Schemes. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "srhamm" <srhamm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CF4DA6A-52FA-43F7-84F2-4513CCCD6E99@microsoft.com... > I have a long document given to me with...

Exchange 2003 SP2 static firewall ports
I am running Exchange 2003 SP2 and have used the Microsoft KB 270836 to set the static ports for Exchange communication through a firewall. However, after making the noted registry entries there is still a port which changes every time I reboot the server. I have assigned ports 14000, 14001, 14002 and 14003 in the registry for static ports to be used. They were each entered as a Decimal entry. "Rob P." wrote: > I am running Exchange 2003 SP2 and have used the Microsoft KB 270836 to set > the static ports for Exchange communication through a firewall. However, &...

Strange Files in My Documents Created by Outlook 2003
Every email that Outlook receives writes a text file in the My Documents folder. These files contain the complete email text that with all the tags such as 'received' and 'from'. Also, These files begin with the letter s and both the name and extension appear to be generated sequences. We are getting a ton of these files. It doesn't happen to all our users still we can't find the triger for this condition. Thanks in advance. John JKHarris <jkharris0@gmail.com> wrote: > Every email that Outlook receives writes a text file in the My > Documents folder...

MS Word 07: Creating a doc. w/ different layouts, formats, etc...
Hello. How can I get a specific background color to appear on only 2 pages of a document in MS Word 2007??? I have to make a portfolio of all the assignments I've done throughout the semester and e-mail it to the professor. She wants everything to be in a certain order. The portfolio will have news releases, brochures, flyers, etc... in it. My biggest problem right now is the brochure: I think I've figured out how to create 3 columns on only 2 pages. For some reason the border wants to be on 3 pages instead of 2. I can't believe I'm having so much troub...

Access Runtime 2003 : You are about to delete records message
I've just made a runtime version of my database and the user is being prompted to confirm record changes/deletes. In my frontend the confirm Record Changes, Document deletions and action queries are all unchecked. It's only the runtime user being prompted. How do I stop the confirm prompts from showing in the runtime version? Thanks As a general design rule, I always used: currentdb.Execute "name of query or sql goes here" The above does not prompt for confirmations. You likely using docmd.RunSql, so you have go: docmd.SetWarmings False ..... you runsql code ...

How do I get my CD into MS Publisher so I can work on the content
I jsut purchased MS Publisher 2003. How do I connect Publisher to my CD I received and is in my CD drive. What CD did you receive? Work on the content of what?...the CD? What's on the CD? If you mean you have a Pub file on the CD, copy it to your hardrive, then check the properties of the file to make sure it's not Read Only...if it is change it. Then work on the file in Publisher Just guessing here...if that's not what you mean please clarify. "JoAnn @CCI" <JoAnn @CCI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B742F41D-E267-437D-BEC4-25F54E46AA2C@...

2003 files not looking right in 2007
I opened a brochure in 2007 I just completed last week using 2003. Whew, it was a mess. Spacing wrong etc. I went to another computer and using 2003 opened it and it was fine. Why is this? I have to almost redo the whole brochure if I am going to use it in 2007. Am I missing something. Thanks Different printer? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C260E80A-0B9E-4965-AFFB-8DB24DF05B32@microsoft.com... >I opened a brochure in 200...

CRM 3.0 on a SBS 2003
I recently installed the above on a new server running SBS 2003 Premium Edition using the default installation. I have two issues. First the account for vendors is not created and I cannot access system settings. Second occurs when I try to run repair for the CD. I received the following error: An Existing SQL Server Reporting Services Server Cannot Be Found Cause Setup cannot find the specified existing SQL Server Reporting Services Server. The following are possible causes for this failure: • Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server is not installed on the specified computer....

Exchange 2003 Offline Address Book
hello everyone, i hope someone can help me here, i have a problem with exchange 2003. mail comes in and out fine. exchange server is in production and everythng is ok from a "mail" point-of-view. my problems reside with collaboration tools. 1. when a user creates an appointment and wants to invite other attendees, the free/busy information is unavailable (for everyone except self) 2. outlook 2003 users frequently get a 0X8004010F error when downloading the offline address book. i can sympathize with that, because i know that there is NO offline address list, and i cannot create o...

Hiding Accounts in Money 2003
Is there any way to hide an account in Money 2003? I'm trying to control my spending a little by allowing my direct deposit hourly wages to go into one checking account, while I deposit tips into a different account. I'd like to hide my hourly wage account from the list of bank accounts on the Account List page. Out of sight, out of mind. I usually look at the bottom line. If I see $1500 there, I think to myself, "Oh wow. I think I'll go to the movies". Of course, $1450 of that might be in my wage account, leaving only $50 in my tip account. Thanks for any help, D...

Excel 2003 hyperlink problem. #2
I use a Excel sheet that was created oin Excel 2000. I created a hyperlink to a jpg. file that is stored in a local folder. When clicked the hyperlink displayes the photo using a image viewer. My MIS guys installed MS Office 2003 a few weeks ago. Now when I create a hyperlink, the link doesn't work. The link looks the same as the old ones that do work but they just dont work. When I create a new sheet and add a hyperlink, when clicked, i get a meggage warning about clicking on hyperlinks from sources not trusted. then the link works. Seems that Excel 2003 might not link to create hyper...

Excel 2003 Backup Files
Can I hide the Excel 2003 bakcup files (.xlb) so that they do NOT appear in the File > Open Box? You mean *.xlk? I'm not sure you can ever get it to ignore them. But you could just show what you want. So the file|open dialog. Type this in the filename box: *.xls and hit enter. It's an extra step, but it's not too difficult. You could even specify more in that string: *book*.xls to show only those *.xls files that have book in their names. IMTA1 wrote: > > Can I hide the Excel 2003 bakcup files (.xlb) so that they do NOT appear in > the File > Open Box? -...

Look at this corrective pack from the MS
--ybeopqbwcqnske Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wsiyzamyfhqtrx"; type="multipart/alternative" --wsiyzamyfhqtrx Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hppyhgpjnjddsfx" --hppyhgpjnjddsfx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now ...

reduce the size of Exchange 2003 database questions please.
Running Exchange 2003 and Windows Server 2003 enterprise My exchange database keeps growing and growing. I’m regularly running maintenance jobs, purging mailboxes and figuring out ways to shrink the database. Can someone explain to me why the database grows when I’m stilling removing mailboxes as needed and doing maintenace? I know I can run eseutil to shrink and defrag the database but I hear a lot of horror stories about running this tool. Another alternative but I want to ask the experts about is what if I decided to create another blank database and move all the mailboxes to ...

converting old money files to money 2004
I just got a new computer with money 2004 on it. I've used money 99 for years and want to upload or convert all of my files. Is this possible? Yes. But there are certain things you need to be aware of. The old version and new version must be versions for the same locale. (I.e., no M99 UK -> M04 US.) M05 should be out Real Soon Now. M04 will probably be MUCH SLOWER than M99 and the file size will grow marginally. For whatever reason(s), some old files have problems upgrading. Some of these can be solved, some not. There is a trial version of M04 available at http://www.microsoft.co...

Can I include the timezone in the savedate field in MS-Word?
Can I include the timezone in the savedate field in MS-Word? For example, i'd like the result of the savedate field to be: mm/dd/yyyy 01:00 PM EST Either simply type EST after the field or use a switch \@ "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm AM/PM 'EST'" -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>...

Junkmail Folder and Use of Rule [Outlook 2003]
I want to be able to use the Junkmail Folder (enabled) AND use a Rule to pick up any messages whose subjects contain "[SPAM]" (my mail-provider) adds that to those messages that tripped other filters/rules. I have 4 other rules to sort messages bound for other accounts (moved to their own inbox folders). When a message that comes in marked with Subject Spam is also caught with Junkmail -- it copies it to Junkmail but also leaves it in the inbox folder. But if I run the specific rule, it then moves it to Junkmail. What do I need to do? ...

OUTLOOK 2003 & sending error
It seems that my Outlook 2003 (standard edition) is trying to send a Return reciept from a google mail account, but it never goes thru. I've tried to find this return reciept in the outbox but there's nothing there. Anyone know of a way to correct this situation? -- "There Are No Stupid Questions.... ,,,just un-informed people attempting to make informed decisions" The Lurch <lurchkida@bellsouth.net> wrote: > It seems that my Outlook 2003 (standard edition) is trying to send a > Return reciept from a google mail account, but it nev...