Cannot edit check numbers in Microsoft Money 2005

I automatically downloaded my checking information from my bank, but my
checking account did not import with any check numbers nor will it
allow you to add/edit them.  Can you add/edit check numbers on
downloaded checking accounts in Microsoft Money 2005?
Rob

0
robpw1 (3)
1/15/2005 7:53:48 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, robpw1@gmail.com wrote:

>I automatically downloaded my checking information from my bank, but my
>checking account did not import with any check numbers nor will it
>allow you to add/edit them.  Can you add/edit check numbers on
>downloaded checking accounts in Microsoft Money 2005?

I can do so. I don't know why you cannot.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
1/15/2005 8:15:39 PM
I am trying it from MS Money...it actually only lets me change the
categories.  I think I have the same problem in Microsoft Money 2005 as
well.  I will check when I get home.
I think using the Yodlee download from my bank is the culprit.  The
check numbers came in fine if I went to the bank web site, logged in
and imported the MS Money file.
I thought Yodlee would do the same thing but it is missing the check
numbers and I can't change them.

0
robpw1 (3)
1/15/2005 8:32:46 PM
I do nto know which Bank you are refering to, but the Bank of America -
Yodlee connection does not download check numbers and if one adds them
after the download they will no longer match and will be downloaded
again.  This has been reported.  Even the OnYodlee site does not show
check numbers.

Art  McClinton

Rob W wrote:

> I am trying it from MS Money...it actually only lets me change the
> categories.  I think I have the same problem in Microsoft Money 2005 as
> well.  I will check when I get home.
> I think using the Yodlee download from my bank is the culprit.  The
> check numbers came in fine if I went to the bank web site, logged in
> and imported the MS Money file.
> I thought Yodlee would do the same thing but it is missing the check
> numbers and I can't change them.

0
art4580 (318)

Money 2004 Premium Loading
Newly acquired 2004, presently using Money 2000 on XP. Would prefer to load 2004 using a new start date and account balances, payees, etc. Should I (can I?)unload 2000 to prevent file corruption and then start 2004? Learned suggestions very much appreciated! In microsoft.public.money, fkiinc anonymous@earthlink.net wrote: >Newly acquired 2004, presently using Money 2000 on XP. >Would prefer to load 2004 using a new start date and >account balances, payees, etc. Should I (can I?)unload >2000 to prevent file corruption and then start 2004? >Learned suggestions very muc...

editting auto recovery

maximum number of songs per playlist in wmp 11
anyone?, it seems to be 10.001, but i want more...How? Are you sure that this is WMP 11? Windows XP or Vista? How exactly are you creating the playlist? I can create a playlist with almost 3.000 songs here just fine, on WMP 11 (XP). Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk On 22/05/2010 12:57, reinds wrote: > anyone?, it seems to be 10.001, but i want more...How? ...

BOM & Edit List

Display Knowledge Base object in Microsoft CRM 3.0 Outlook Client
I am trying to display the KB object in CRM according to the following article: http://www.workopia.com/howto/DisplayKnowledgeBaseOutlookClient.htm I found another note to the above link that states there are two entries that needed to be modified and I made them both. But have still had no luck. Does anyone know how to make this work? TIA Larry ...

Analysis Cubes SQL 2005 server
Hi there I have installed Analysis Cubes SQL 2005 firstly without SP2 and then with SP2. The install is successful and I created a job to run daily at 3am. I tested the job by executing it manually and it run without any problems. It runs for 5 companies including TWO. When I analyse the data in the GPDynamcisWarehouse tables, all the data for all the companies exist in the GLAccountMaster, but in the sales tables it shows only the TWO data. Why does this happen Regards Robin ...

Cells only accept 15 numbers.
Can anyone tell me how to make Excel accept more than 15 numbers in a cell. Every time I enter my Credit Card # in a cell, it always turns the last numeral to zero, regardless of what I enter as the last numeral. I tried creating a custom format of 0000-0000-0000-0000 for the cell but it still turns the last numeral to zero. Cheers Michael Precede the entry with an apostrophe or per-format cell as text -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Michael" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12b5f01c3f688$a58221e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how ...

runtime error when starting money 2003 or 2004..
I tried to upgrade from 2003 standard to 2004 deluxe. Installation finished without problems or messages but when I tried to open Money 2004 I got a C++ runtime error "this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information". I decided to go back to 2003 but got the same message ("runtime error. Abnormal program termination")!! Even document 305254 in the knowledgebase couldn't help. Any ideas? If that MS KB article doesn't work for you... Try re-registering the ...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

Nedd help with the simplest thing with the check box
I'm trying to do the simplest thing (and have wanted to for years) with a check box - stick it -in- a cell just so I can check or uncheck it. Of course, it will be even better if I can get the rest of the worksheet to read a 1/0 or true/false from this box; but I'm using office 2000 and it says nothing useful. I pull the box out of the form toolbar, but it's a floating object like a chart. And that's all the reference I can find in Officer 2000. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. -- Zubbus ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Z...

Money 2005 Statement Downloads
I have 2 accounts at the same financial institution and when I download my account information both downloads go into the same account in Money. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I use Money 2002 so I don't know the precise steps but I think this will do it. Go into Online Services Manager and click Modify Services for the account in question, then follow the onscreen steps to re-setup online services. A screen will appear where you assign each downloaded account to the correct account in Money. It sounds like you now have both online accounts assigned to the same a...

Change number in Text Box in Excel
Need to change the number in Text Box in Excel. For example; (Text Box 209). I want to change that number to (Text Box 1). In fact I would like to sequence the Text Box numbers form 1 to 160. Can you help? You can name a textbox (created with the drawing toolbar) the same way you can name a cell. Just select it, then do what's demonstrated here: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/named_ranges_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Jerry Dyben" <Jerry Dyben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E555C29-787F-4DAF-8B61-1533...

Separate Personal and Business accounts in Money Plus?
I'm evaluating MS Money Plus Home and Business. Is there any way to separate my personal and business accounts? When viewing my Account List, it shows the totals of both my personal and business accounts which makes it difficult to determine the true values of each. Is there a way to add a tab for Personal and Business? If the solution is to make separate files, do both my personal.mny and business.mny accounts get updated automatically in the background? I think that was a feature -- automatically update account info every 24hours such as my bank, credit card, etc accounts so I do...

help on error checking (basic)
im a newbie to this excel programing.. currently..i use the function to sum up cells.. However i need to do error checking...if the sum of A1 and A2 is more than 1..it will not allow A2 to input the number. how to do that? thanks in advance! -- forevercalz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ forevercalz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28931 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486754 Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const WS_RANGE As Str...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...

Quicken R 5 update : Money converter handles long transaction memo's (no truncation) better
Dick .. I posted this in an older thread and I am not sure you will ever see it. In the post you indicated that memo's was a show stopper for you so I am posting this again in a new thread in hopes that you see it. Dick ... with the new R 5 release of Quicken one of the updates to the converter is that Memos in Money that are longer than 64 characters are copied in full to a NOTE in the Quicken transaction. The memo is still truncated in Quicken memo but if you review the note you see the complete/full Money Memo. I have validated this somewhat in the new R5 release...