Cannot delete example names Amy and Charlie from MONEY2003

Cannot delete name from IRA name list.  Example names
Charlie and Amy cannot be deleted.  Where do I delete them.
Already changed personal information and saved.  Charlie
and Amy no longer in personal information but still show
in IRA retirement investment drop down window for
assigning owners name to IRA.

HELPPP!!!!!
0
anonymous (74722)
1/21/2004 4:19:22 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Create a new file rather than modifying the Sample.   File, New, New File.

"AmyCharlie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Cannot delete name from IRA name list.  Example names
> Charlie and Amy cannot be deleted.  Where do I delete them.
> Already changed personal information and saved.  Charlie
> and Amy no longer in personal information but still show
> in IRA retirement investment drop down window for
> assigning owners name to IRA.
>
> HELPPP!!!!!

0
bjclarinet (489)

access control name from the sub
I have several same controls on the form like spin buton. Because it runs exactly same logic, but its name, I would like to have one even code called by all the controls. I need to know the name of the controls to do some actions. I tried to use name, but it gives me the name of the form. I tried self but VBA does not recognize it. How can I access the control name from its events? Your information is great appreciated, Multiple controls cannot share the save event procedure; however, you can do what you want easily. Since you have a form and a subform to deal with, my suggestion would...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Referring to Names #2
Hi Frank I'm looking for something that's easy to copy across. Say column A contains an alpha and columns B to X contain variou numerical values with range created names of Bdata to Xdata. I'm wondering if there is any way of writing the formul Sumif(Alpha,A,Bdata) by referring Bdata to a cell reference instead o using the term "Bdata" itself, so that I can change the cell and brin up the relevant result. Hope this makes sense Timmy Ma -- Timmy Mac ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Timmy Mac1's Profile: http://www.excelfo...

How can I make 100's of different name tags with publisher ?
I have 100's of names to enter for namebadges. 2 problems I ran into. One, the avery label I'm using seems right but it doesn't print correctly on the name badge. Consequently, half of the badges are not printed correctly. Two, I hear that I should be able to make a table of the names and put them into the publisher program. Any ideas? Make sure both your page setup and printer are set for the size paper you're using. Use mail merge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Andrea E" <Andrea E@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0544...

GP 9 BR, problem setting up named printer
Perhaps I'm not doing something correctly...what I want to do is allow the users to select whatever printer they want. Some of them use local printers for checks, but I need to allow them to print reports to one or more of the network copier/printers. It appears I have to set a printer for System and Company before I can set anything else to Manual. If I do this for anyone who isn't an administrator, when they attempt to log in to GP (even on my PC as well as theirs, on which I tested a users' login), they receive "You don't have security privileges to open this w...

Edit named range reference
Hope you understand my terminology I have a number of named ranges that I use a formula for in the "Refers to" field. The formula is actually larger than the space allowed in this field and so the end of the formula is not visible when I want to edit it. My problem is if I want to edit this field, I cannot move to the end of the formula. The moment I start moving it inserts other cell references. Is there a quick key or function key which allows me to edit this. Hope this makes sense When you select the formula, hit F2, and you can move about the formula at will without corrupt...

Delete macros

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

When I search this group w/my user name nothing from 2010 comes up
Why aren't 2010 questions coming up in search? Try clicking on your own name, this opens your profile pop-up. In the pop-up, click on "Recent posts by this user". I just tried it and it displayed a couple of your 2010 posts somewhere further down in the listing. -- Max Singapore --- "Meenie" wrote: > Why aren't 2010 questions coming up in search? The web interface for this newsgroup doesn't work so well. You could access the newsgroup directly using a newsreader instead at this address news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.excel.mi...

Deleting an email

Network User Name Link On Forms
We run on a novell network. Most of our office databases/documents hav a field for Name, or Initials. We want to link the excel forms to th user name and/or initals so the fields are filled in every tim automatically. We created a user id file, and placed it on a couple of machines Problem is, when linking to it, databases show every field belonging t that specific user. We want it to the run the link formula, plug in the user name, and the make it text so that it stays in the database showing the user tha assigned the field. Should we link to a file on each users hard drive? Should we l...

Customer / Item Table Name
What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database? Thanks in advance! Can you please clarify? Are you looking the Historical Sales Transactions table.? "Banner" wrote: > What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database? Thanks in > advance! I think you're looking for the Sales Customer Item Cross Reference Table which is SOP60300 You may be looking for SOP60300. "Banner" wrote: > What is the name of the Customer / Item Table in the database? Thanks in > advance! That's it, thanks! Bryan "VGrinam" wrot...

Printing name at top of email
Please help. In my office we typicaly have several e-mail addresses coming into our Microsoft Outlook. When we print out e-mails, it has our name at top in bold print. We would like to find a setting to elimanate the name at top, but not the to and from addresses. Any help would be appreciated. Tara "Tara" <tjftx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a79201c3eb6c$f4988f20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Please help. > In my office we typicaly have several e-mail addresses > coming into our Microsoft Outlook. When we print out > e-mails, it has our name at top in bold print. We w...

#Deleted

outlook deletes inbox mail
On about three occaisions, my computer has restarted itself while Outlook Express, and sometimes other applications have been open, without my prompting it to do so. Upon rebooting, my Outlook inbox messages are completely wiped out, however, my sent folders and deleted messages, address book, ect. remain the same, and with no data lost. Can someone tell me what has happened, or perhaps how I can recover these lost emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, C.C. Outlook or Outlook Express? If Outlook Express and you search your drive (use advanced option for hidden f...