Canadian Banks- Scotia Bank

I've just installed Money 2004 and on the list of
available banks, I can't see Scotia Bank.  Is it
registered under another name, because every other bank
in Canada is there?
How can I find it?

Thanks
0
anonymous (74717)
4/1/2004 2:37:59 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Having same problem but with Royal Bank.  You say all
other Canadian banks are listed, but I can't find Royal
Bank or RBC Financial Group.

Trying to get help on this hard as the banks just tell
you it's a Money issue.

Keep on trying.  If I find anything I'll post an update.

0
anonymous (74717)
4/20/2004 11:36:23 PM
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:36:23 -0700, "Puzzled in Moncton"

>Having same problem but with Royal Bank.  You say all
>other Canadian banks are listed, but I can't find Royal
>Bank or RBC Financial Group.
>
>Trying to get help on this hard as the banks just tell
>you it's a Money issue.
>
>Keep on trying.  If I find anything I'll post an update.

Most (if not all) Canadian financial institutions do not provide 2-way
direct financial banking like those offered in the U.S.  They allow only
for the manual downloading of account details.  This not a complete list.
Check your financial institution's website (often under Online Banking or
search for Microsoft Money) or call them to see if they allow clients to
manually download account transactions.

The following is a list of some of the bigger financial institutions in
Canada that allow manual downloading of account transactions:

- American Express Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- CIBC
- Citibank Canada
- Citizens Bank of Canada
- HEPCOE CCU
- HSBC Canada
- Investors Group - Solutions Bank
- Laurentian Bank/Banque Laurentienne du Canada
- Manulife Bank of Canada
- National Bank of Canada/Banque Nationale du Canada
- President's Choice Financial
- Royal Bank of Canada
- TD CanadaTrust/TD Bank

The following do not support Money:
- Scotiabank (but it does allow you to download a QIF file apparently)

Questionable:
- ING Direct (on the Money list, the link directs us to the site but the
site doesn't mention PFM programs anywhere)
0
levack1 (7)

Money 2004 Canadian
I got an new Dell LT and it had Money 2004 installed. I did setup my accounts there and everything was working for me until I started my RRSP accounts. I found out that everything was designed for the US (TAX-Accounting system). I am looking every where but I can't find a Money 2004 Canadian version. Can I use the same license to just convert to the canadian version of the software? I don't really need the US one. Thanks Ard M In microsoft.public.money, Ard Mandija wrote: >I got an new Dell LT and it had Money 2004 installed. I >did setup my accounts there and everythi...

Bank One Bill Pay
Hi, Money 2004 seems to recognize Bank One Bill Pay. Does anyone know if I can pay bills inside Money using Bank One Bill Pay service? Thanks, Geoffrey ...

I am providing services to transfer money through my bank account.
I am providing services to transfer money through my bank account.Low percentage,currency USD,EUR. All bank transfer operations and Wester Union,Money Gram transfer.Confidentiality, honesty, quickness! My e-mail pashtet1978a@hotmail.com Paul Oh yeah, I'm going to rush out and trust my money to a spammer! -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Paul" <> wrote in message news:%23QLZ3CE$KHA.1700@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I am providing services to transfer money through my bank account.Low &g...

Converting Money 2000 Canadian to Money 2006 Canadian
Hi, Can anyone confirm that such a conversion is possible? I was hoping to convert to Money 2007 but was unsuccessful. I'll live with Money 2006 Canadian but I want to ensure the conversion is possible first. I don't want to drop the money on it to find out it doesn't work. Thanks in advance, In microsoft.public.money, smurfgun wrote: > >Can anyone confirm that such a conversion is possible? I was hoping to >convert to Money 2007 but was unsuccessful. I'll live with Money 2006 >Canadian but I want to ensure the conversion is possible first. I don'...

Integrate direct deposit from Cdn Payroll to Bank Rec
Integrate direct deposit transactions from Cdn payroll to the bank rec module so that cashbook entries are automatically created in the bank rec module just as cheque transactions do. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssol...

Money 2006 and connection issues to Bank of America
Howdy all! I have a really wierd one with my checking accounts into BoA. The setup is all correct and have been using the online synch ability for months. Strangely in the last few weeks the online connection is beginning to have a problem. Basically I set it to synch, usually in the morning (PST) and it will fail anywhere between 2-6 times in a row before it will finally connect and download data. Once it works, it seems to work fine for the rest of the day. I recognize this possibly could be something with BoA and not Money, but I thought I would ask here for advice. Thanks! Ha...

Canadian Payroll report
After the July 2010 update we have 1 report that wont run. "Report dictionary not loaded" I renamed recreated...and import all modified reports.... all reports run except one "Current WBC" modified or not??? Anyone else experience this?? Tami ...

canadian banks?
Is it possible to include canadian banks ibn the canadian edition of money 2004? ...

Cashbook Management Bank reconciliation
Hi. We are using Bank management Module.All the transactions had been posted through this module.We have entered the last reconciled amount and the date in the checkbook master. on Reconcile transaction, the statement balance field remains disabled.when we click the transaction button,the balances display but there are no transactions displayed to select for reconciliation. The reconciliation date and include transaction dates are the current dates. Please help me to sort this issue. Kind regards. ...

Bank Transaction Entry
Hi, A Bank Transaction was entered as an increase adjsutment and it was reconciled. The user then realized that it should have been invoiced to a customer. How can I void the increase adjustment transaction and do a correct transaction? Thanks, Victor Unapply the item in the Reconciliation, void the transaction in Bank Transaction, enter the new transaction, re reconcile "vloveira" <vloveira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:968E9C78-799E-4467-8C5B-E398D4498D58@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > A Bank Transaction was entered as an increase adjsutme...

Sync QuickBooks 2010 Canadian version with Microsoft CRM
Anyone know of a product/service that will synchronize QB 2010 (Canadian version) with CRM Online? TIA, Len -- Len Kamerman Hero Technical Solutions Inc. 800-260-2243 x706 www.yourcrmhero.com Hi Len! Define "synchronize" better, please... What do you want it to do? Lon "Len Kamerman" <lkamerman@herotechnical.com> wrote in message news:CF818B53-F7D7-4E81-8E57-CF488E447428@microsoft.com... > Anyone know of a product/service that will synchronize QB 2010 (Canadian > version) with CRM Online? > > TIA, > Len > > -- > Len Kamerman >...

Where are the Canadian banks?
I just bought Money 2004 Canadian version and can't find mine or any other Canadian banks for the online services? Any ideas? Why would they put out a Canadian version that can't access any Canadian information? ...

Where's my bank? Money 2002
On it's website, my bank, has all the information for downloading to Money, but they are not listed in Money 2002's banks list. They are listed on the Financial Institutions Online page but I'm not sure how to get that info into the money program. I have tried setting up my accounts according to the instructions but I'm hitting a brick wall. Any help I can get will be GREATLY appreciated. marilyn In microsoft.public.money, marilyn wrote: >On it's website, my bank, has all the information for >downloading to Money, but they are not listed in Money >20...

2 accts from 1 bank in separate files?
Hi! I am new to money. I am using the 2006 trial version. I have a personal acct as well as a joint acct with my husband at the same bank. I am trying to use money for my joint account, but it when it connected to my bank to download info, it also dowloaded my personal account. Now both accounts are in th same file, so it is impossible to generate a report that just looks at our joint account. Does this make sense? Anyway, I read a previous post that suggested creating a new file for the other account. How do I do this if the account is already in one money file? Am I supposed to go ...

Updating Canadian securities with pocket pc for money
Hello. I am using Money 2004. The desktop version updates the prices of my securities with no problem. I downloaded money 2004 for Pocket pc. When I update the price of my securities on the pocket pc, weird things happen... 1. The list of investments shows an investments saying invalid symbol with a bunch of square characters underneth. When I scroll down the list and then back up, the squares disappear and I get a market value. But this market value gets repeated for many of the investments. 2. When an investment does not say invalid symbol, it shows the correct quantity but the shar...

Canadian Currency format
I want to display a C in front of my monetary values to indicate Canadian currency. Can I do this WITHOUT creating a custom format? ie. Is it not a built in format option? Lynn, If you format a cell using Format - Cells - Number Custom you can easily copy it to other cells with the Format Painter (standard toolbar). Or we can give you a macro which you can activate with a custom button or a keyboard shortcut to accomplish it. I don't know what it's supposed to look like with that C, but if you give some examples, we can give you some format codes. One approach would be to first...

integration manager question (Bank transaction entry)
Hello there I need to import into GP from IM a set of bank transactions entries, but I have 2 questions: - Usually when you enter bank transaction entries, and post it an audit trail number gets genrated. I am wondering if in IM I can get that number as an output into a file or something ? - if I bring in bank transactions entries, usually from the user interface there is only 2 options (Clear or Post)in the bank transaction entry. does it mean that when I bring in the entries from IM it will do the same action as post ? just checking ! I think I can help you with part of...

Canadian download
Hi, I posted this same question Sept 13 and I cannot open the messages anymore, even the new ones that I have not looked at so sorry but I need to repost my question. I bought the Cdn version of MM 2004 so that I can directly download into Money 2004 but there seems that there are no Canadian banks that have allowable download capabilitities (even though my credit union has a download to microsoft money capability) it will not let me do that. The only way that I have been able to download is to save it to a disk and open it as an .ofc file. I was able to do this with my old MM pro...

Canadian Payroll #2
Couple of problems that we are facing with Canadian Payroll, wonder if someone can help us: 1. We were unable to find any cheque form which include advise. We can see such a form in US Payroll but not in Cdn Payroll. There are three forms for Canadian Payroll, all of them say see advise for details. 2. The employee count is incorrect on our machine. There are no companies with the employees set except for Frabricam and it still says that the total number of employees allowed has exceeded. 3. When we backup the data from clients machine and restore on our machine, the control settings ...

exchange rate in bank transfare
we have many currencies in our company & all of them have exchange rate every time we make a TRX in the bank transfer from bank to another the popup MSG come & say you must choose a valid exchange rate, even we choose a valid one the MSG appear again and ask for valid exchange rate & so on…. Please advice me. Note: when we making a TRX in the the other bank TRX & the system ask about the exchange rate we choose it & the system accept it without any errors. ...

canadian payroll
I was wondering if you are working on a solution for the web ROE that HRDC is using.HRDC is going to stop support for the Laser ROE and recommends or clients tp use the web ROE.We do have several client that will need this feature. We tried to upload the data but the format is wrong.Leaving our clients to manually hand write ROEs.Thanks, Thargelia G Romero ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the b...

Canadian version??
I just bought MS Money 2004 the "Canadian" version, however all of the banks that are listed in the program and that can be accessed are American, as well most other things are American (spelling, the way that a debit card works in the US as opposed to Canada, ie: more like a cheque). Can anyone tell me what is Canadian about this version or did I get the wrong one? Thanks. Susie in BC In microsoft.public.money, Susan wrote: > Can anyone tell me what is Canadian about this >version or did I get the wrong one? The basis for stocks will be the average basis rather tha...

field mapping for bank download
when I download my transaction information from the bank (First Internet Bank of Indiana) the 'Pay To' field is blank and the information appears in the 'Memo' field. Is there a way to correct this, without changing each transaction? The bank cust. serv. is not much help. Anyone else have issues? jd In microsoft.public.money, JD Davis wrote: >when I download my transaction information from the bank (First Internet >Bank of Indiana) the 'Pay To' field is blank and the information appears in >the 'Memo' field. Is there a way to correct this, with...

Link Projects to Canadian Payroll
The access list for our projects only links to the list of American employees & not to our Canadian Payroll master employee list. Can this be changed or do we have to carry two lists? Canadian Payroll should link to Projects, thats the entire point of a Project. ...

Bank of America Customers
For all of you that are as frustrated as me at BofA for screwing up the way they list Payees please log onto your account and send a message to their customer service department. Here is copy of message I sent them earlier today. Maybe if they get enough complaints they will get off their behinds and do something about it. thx. About 6 months ago BofA changed the format of how Payees are shown on downloaded statements. So now when we download the statement into MS Money or Quicken the Payee shows up as: "INTERLINK NETWORK TRANS 0334139 ON 06-09 CUSTOMER 9663633400" It does n...