Can't Sign-In To My Bank With MS Money 2006; Need A Little Help Please!!

I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to
have the following:
User Name, Random Security Question and then Password.
With the instruction the bank gave me MS Money 2006 only required the
mail two Login: User Name and Password but after talking with them
they can't seem to fix the problem.
Any ideas as to how to fix this?
You help Greatly Appreciated!!
Blue Angel
0
Blue
7/9/2006 5:27:11 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Blue Angel wrote:

>I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to
>have the following:
>User Name, Random Security Question and then Password.
>With the instruction the bank gave me MS Money 2006 only required the
>mail two Login: User Name and Password but after talking with them
>they can't seem to fix the problem.
>Any ideas as to how to fix this?
>You help Greatly Appreciated!!

Would you like help finding a different bank, or what?

If not, you might want to name the bank.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
7/9/2006 6:40:41 PM
Please check on the Banks site after logging in that you accept the New terms
of using Microsoft Money. It seems the Bank of America now charges for using
Microsoft Money after 3 months of Free Trial.

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Blue Angel wrote:
>
> >I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to
> >have the following:
> >User Name, Random Security Question and then Password.
> >With the instruction the bank gave me MS Money 2006 only required the
> >mail two Login: User Name and Password but after talking with them
> >they can't seem to fix the problem.
> >Any ideas as to how to fix this?
> >You help Greatly Appreciated!!
>
> Would you like help finding a different bank, or what?
>
> If not, you might want to name the bank.

0
Visitor (2)

Passport sign-in unsuccessful SOLUTION!!!
ok, i was getting the sign-in unsuccessful error that many money users seem to be having. after doing an extensive search here on google groups and did all suggested solutions it still wasn't working - so what i did was to go to C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\ and delete the Money folder with all its subfolders (there was \12.0\something with xml files in them). after that passport sign-in worked like a charm. hope this helps anyone who has the problem Thank you for your helpful tip. It did work on my computer as well. I was so anno...

Help With CD Label Design In Publisher
Can anyone point me to a (I suppose) downloadable template to create a CD label in Publisher 2003? I'm looking for: 1) A label template where I can adjust the position of the CD Label to match the sticky labels that I use. 2) A template where the text on the CD wraps (internally) to the curve of the CD. Thanks to all who are able to help me on this. Gary Clarke -- It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. "Gary Clarke" <clarke7052@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:...

bank transaction entry & integration manager
I download into excel daily bank transactions for multiple checkbook ID's. Currently, I have a simple workbook that uses lookup tables to assign data for the integration fields. Many of the line items could be grouped as like items in each checkbook. It would cut down on the volume of entries hitting my GL if I could figure this out. I've heard the idea of indexing mentioned but I'm not sure how to set it up. Can someone get me started in the right direction? Thanks ...

Please help! I can't believe this is so difficult:-)
Hi all I'm a newbie here and would really appreciate a bit of help. It will take about a nanosecond for the person who knows the answer! I've attached a simple spreadsheet with 2 worksheets. In ws1 there is some sales data, in 7 columns. One of these is a calendar month/year. eg June-05. That is the month in which an invoice is to be raised. Let's assume that ws2 is to be the invoicing month of, say Sep-05. All I want is to have it so that, when I enter a sales record in ws1, and the invoicing month happens to be Sep 05, it automatically copies all of the 7 columns of data, fo...

MS Money 2004 Delux
Hi, I am planning to download trial version of the Money 2004 delux and use it for 60 days. My question is, before 60 days, If I buy Money 2004 delux from local vendor and load it, can I use the previously set up (in Trial version) data? Thanks Yes. If you do decide to buy the retail version, please buy a CD and don't download. It makes life so much easier were you to have a hard disk crash. Note also that if you decide not to buy M2004 your file cannot be read in earlier versions (assuming you are already a Money user). -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips &...

MS CRM 4
Hi, We're using MS CRM 4.0. When we try to import customizations for a custom entity we keep getting the following error "Either the file could not be uploaded or import failed". It also says "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it." We have already spent many hours trying to solve this, but without any success. Please help !!! Hi, This error typically comes when format of customization file is not proper. Can you please provide me more details. Please tell the details about system from which you have exporte...

What Is Ms Excel Used For & How do I use It ?
I havent a clue about excel, I need someone to give me a crash course on this please !!! Start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excel_spreadsheet *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "Liz" wrote: > I havent a clue about excel, I need someone to give me a crash course on this > please !!! Liz Some tutorial sites for basics of Excel........ http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/CR061831141033.aspx Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:02:01 -0700, Liz <Liz@di...

I want to use my old backup (floppy) of Money 2001..
I would like to use my backup floppy of M2001 on my new PC with XP, so I can start using it, and it won't work or convert this file. What do I need to do? I do not want to have top re-enter all the info from the last several years-am I out-of luck?.... We need some more information to give you a good answer. What version of Money is on your new PC? What, exactly, are you trying to do to restore the data from the floppy? The floppy has a .MBF backup file from M01? There's just one floppy? What messages, exactly, are you getting?!? "Jerry D" <anonymous@discussions.m...

Win7, IE8, CRM, Outlook, IFD, self-signed cert, certificate error
Strange problem - I've got CRM 4.0 running with IFD. IFD works fine from Internet Explorer. There is a self-signed certificate. In IE, IFD & the self-signed cert works fine, either with a warning or if the cert is installed to the local PC, with no warning. In Outlook, IFD has been working fine for many months. I've just noticed a a few Windows 7 clients that the Outlook client fails with invalid certificate errors. The client loads fine and integrates the Outlook navigation interface, but if the user tries to open any CRM item, gets a 'navigation blocked' error. ...

Money 2003 problem #2
I started reconciling bank account and clicked postpone so I could finish later. When I went back to finish, I get an error message that says <AC206> is not a valid interest amount. Since I clicked postpone and I had already entered the interest amount, now that box is dim and I can't change the <AC206> that's in there. In other words, how do I continue reconciling after clicking postpone? You should have a transaction in the register for the interest. Can you delete that outside of the balancing function? "Anna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

Money Plus Deluxe Free Trial Download
I may be blind but when I attempt to download a free trial of Money Plus Deluxe I end up at a simtel.net site and I'll be darned if I can find the download there. Anyone have a link? Thanks, Al http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d7e321d1-3965-46aa-87e2-8f4259e63b63&DisplayLang=en -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Al...

Adding new account to same bank
In Money, I have an checking account set up for a particular bank. I have since opened a new credit card account with the same bank. When I try add this account via. Account List- Add a New account - Choose account type (select credit card) - (Choose the bank) - I get the message "Your account list already contains accounts with (particular banks name). After Money updates your accounts, review the account list to see if it shows duplicate copies of any accounts... click "OK". If I click OK Money changes the exiting accounts type to a credit card account instead of adding...

help needed on multiple option buttons
Hi, I am trying to use option buttons in a few different locations in Excel. In one cell i want three options and three different buttons. In another locations, two options with their own two buttons. However, the 5 buttons act as 5 linked options, so i can only have one or another button selected at a time. I would like one of the first three selected and one of the next two and so on. Can anybody help me work out how to resolve this. Thanks, If you used optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, put a nice groupbox (also from the forms toolbar) around each group. If you use optionbuttons ...

Money 2005
I updated to Money 2005. I have been using Money "forever". In Money 2005 it seems like I'm seeing a lot more very old closed positions when I turn on the "Show Closed Positions" option in Portfolio. Am I imaging this? Is there some way to control what is shown? In microsoft.public.money, Ken wrote: >I updated to Money 2005. I have been using Money "forever". In Money 2005 >it seems like I'm seeing a lot more very old closed positions when I turn on >the "Show Closed Positions" option in Portfolio. I suspect you meant to...

Date in cell shows as pound signs
Using Excel 2000. I have pre-formated worksheets in which the date columns are formatted to show the date style as 12-Nov-03. All worked fine until yesterday when the entries began to show up as pound signs. When I look at the formatting for the cell, it appears to be formatted correctly. I have checked with entries entered before yesterday and the formatting appears the same. My knowledge of the program is fairly rudimentary but I thought I could do the basic cell formatting by clicking Format, Cells, Number, Catagory - Date, etc. What am I missing here? Most grateful for your help....

how to eliminate ####sign and shortcut signs..
ie1: For instance keyed in 11111111111 in the cell, endup displaying 1.111111E+17 Qns: How to display my desired data which is '11111111111'. ie2: Intend to key '111,112,113....120' on cell, given 'pre-adjusted' column and numbers continue on next row below and next. Given '111,112....120' taken up 3rows and able to fill ideally,without the outcome shown ###### sign. 'Resize' column/row adviced, i just wanted the numbers to fill in my pre-adjusted field Preformat that cell as Text or start your entry with a leading apostrophe: '123,123,123,12...

Can't get my Money to work!!!!
Greetings! Can someone please help me with this...one day my Money 2003 Deluxe is working...the next morning I try to log on and I get this exception error: 0xE06D7363. I've uninstalled and installed Money numerous times and still get the same exception error. Does anyone know what this is and what I need to do to fix it? I'm lost without this program ;( AC Have you uninstalled both bits of 2003 - Money itself and the system pack? Try installing Money in another folder too. Which version of Windows are you using? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support...

CRM 4.0 Desktop Client
Hello everyone! I installed a brandnew MS CRM 4.0 System Enterprise and a brandnew XP Pro Client with Office 2007 installed. On this xp client I then installed the CRM 4.0 Outlook client. Everyting seems fine, Outlook starts without any problems. I then configured a new Data Group which should synchronize some contacts. I enabled this Data Group. When I try to synchronize Outlook with CRM, my Outlook reports an error and closes in the middle of the synchronization process. I then first disabled the Data Group, but still get the same error when trying to synchronize and also the CRM cli...

Can't remove MS Office Test Drive
I can't seem to remove test drive. I have seen some previous posts, so I tried to Repair disk Permissions first, then ran Remove Office from the folder called Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive. It searches for files to remove, but the results are blank, and all it will do is Quit. The folder is in my Applications, and has size of 330 MB. I am running OS 10.4.8 on MacBook. Problems started when I mistakenly dragged my app's from my old eMac onto my new MacBook, instead of installing them from CD. I was able to remove the main MS Office 2004 folder (by running Remove Office from its ...

Money07 Sign In
Help, UG from 04 to 07 Deluxe, want to use file with standard password. Unable to open file keeps asking for email ad password, have-not used passport... tried singing in 04 setting up passport but no luck. I thought I saw a workaround somewhere. In microsoft.public.money, PapaFrank wrote: >Help, UG from 04 to 07 Deluxe, want to use file with standard password. >Unable to open file keeps asking for email ad password, have-not used >passport... tried singing in 04 setting up passport but no luck. > >I thought I saw a workaround somewhere. > > Try closing Money. ...

sumifs help

Money 2007 Deluxe and Vista (Beta 2)
After having significant problems trying to get Money 2006 to run properly in Vista, I decided to upgrade to 2007 yesterday. Now I can't get the install program to run. After a successful download, the installer fires off and imediately returns the message: "This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please re-install it." I'm sure that the hard drive is fine and there isn't a virus. Any suggestions? I saw elsewhere a suggestion to try XP SP2 compatibility mode. That doesn't seem to work either. Thanks! TC I...

"Sign-in Info could not be verified"
I'm getting this error message when I try to log on...I can only work offline, which isn't very helpful. I have Money 2006 Premium. How can I sign on??? Thanks for any help. ...

Displaying text but the cell needs a numeric value??
Hi guys I,m trying to design a rota for work and have very little exce knowledge, so I hope you can help. What I want to do is the following..... The Rota has a key which describes the different shifts etc Evening 4pm - 10pm Afternoon 2pm - 10pm What I want is to display the key as "E" for the evening shift but have an underlying value of 6 to use i equations. Then I could copy this to every evening shift slot. I hope that makes sense to someone, and I hope you can help. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Format>Cells>Number>Custom "E...

Money update
I just started using M2002. I am getting used to it. I discovered a disk (came with the computer) for Money 2004 that I didn't realize I had. Is there any advantage to upgrading to 2004? If I install 2004, would 2004 read my 2002 files? No tremendous ones, though M04 is generally a better release for many people than M02 and is also marginally faster for many people. It should, with provisos like the versions are both for the same locale. "Michael Israel" <mbi24@spamlessoptonline.net> wrote in message news:%fNZc.45619$Es2.20004351@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net... >I...