Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

I've set up a 401(k)accont. I transfer contribiltions to
this 401(k)account from each paycheck. When I go to the 401
(k) account view, it shows all the informations such as
transections and the account vallue ect., EXCEPT the total
contribiltion. I want to know not only what my 401(k)
vallue is, but how much money I have contribilt total or
over a period of time as well. I find no place to see it.
Anybody can help? I'm using Money2002 and 2004 Trial
Verstion. Thanks a lot!
0
mxu (3)
9/18/2003 7:23:18 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

401 hell!
We have a 3gb HQ db with 6 stores. Whenever a 401 needs to send a large amount of data to HQ, the following happens: HQ spikes all 8 CPUs at 100% for about 40 minutes then completes Store HQ client times out, never registers that the 401 completed Next time the store connects, same thing happens again until I delete the 401 in question. This is a major problem, because when we do a physical inventory, we need to do all sorts of gyrations to ensure that the data is uploaded and the offending 401 is then removed. It's really not all that much data, what is it with the RMS db design t...

Bringing sub totals from Sub Report to Main Report
I've read posts that come close to solving this but I can't get it to work. I simply have a report that reports on towns, the farmers that live in that town and the acres they grow of different crops. I want to summarize the total acres that each farmer grows and the total acres of each town. ---TOWN ONE----------------------------------------- --------FARMER1-------------------------------------- -------------WHEAT 100 Acres------ -------------CORN 300 Acres------ -----------------FARMER1 ACRES 400 Acres------ --------FARMER2--------...

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn�es ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

YTD Totals
I have a spreadsheet table that lists each month and the totals at the end for the past 5 years. Is there a simple formula to put in to give me the YTD increase or decrease. The formulas I have tried give me incorrect totals. What formulas are you trying? It is a simple Current YTD - whatever Prior YTD you are comparing it to = increase or decrease "Judy" <Judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70CC1906-B7C9-4516-A410-42BD57028F71@microsoft.com... : I have a spreadsheet table that lists each month and the totals at the end : for the past 5 years. Is ther...

Totalling Yes or No Answers
Can someone email me a small sample database that reflects a yes or no answer to a group. like if i want to know how many 35, 36, 40 yr olds are married, which is answered by a yes or no. Can some one help Please Email belczyk@gmail.com How do you want to do this, in a query, on a report? Steve "belczyk@gmail.com" wrote: > Can someone email me a small sample database that reflects a yes or no > answer to a group. like if i want to know how many 35, 36, 40 yr olds > are married, which is answered by a yes or no. > > Can some one help > > Please > &...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

Account totals missing in Portfolio Manager after switch to Money
When I switched from Money 2005 to Money 2006, somr of my investments no longer have a Total Account Value. The line is just blank. This leads to an incorrect total at the bottom of the page. How can I get Money to calculate the totals accurately? ...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...

E12 unable to see storage groups through EX MMC
We've been running E12 in a test environment for about 1 month and just today ran into a situation where the storage groups for a server are no longer visible from the console on that machine. If we view the server from a console on a different EX server we see all storage groups and stores. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks can you list the storage groups and stores from the shell (EMS) on that server? did you try restarting EMC? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- &quo...

Nice seeing all of you hopefully I see you in the other forum
really I just wanted to get the last post in prior to it closing today :) ...

How do I get the total of a range of cells that are in another she
I have two sheets in the workbook and I need to get the total of a range in sheet1 into a table on sheet2. How do I go about this? something like =sum(sheet2!$a$1:$a$5) note the ! after the sheet name bobf -- bob777 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bob777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487937 ...

Can I see My Calendar as others see it
Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? no. Your permission levels are greater. Why do you want to be able to? -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia .. "laurelpowellcochrane" <laurelpowellcochrane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46AD6AD8-5B97-4D06-9F73-2D212B626E05@microsoft.com... > Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? ...

Totaling Sums for Price and COMM
I am trying to find a way to total Sums for two Fields, Price and COMM. This must be an easy fix, just haven’t done this in a while and I think I forgot a step. In my Report, I have the following: Page Header, I have TDATE (for TradeDate), CUST (for Customer), B/S (Buy/Sell), C/P (for Call/Put), Quantity, Symbol, Price, and COMM. In CUST Header, I have CUST In Detail, I have TDATE, CUST, B/S, C/P, Quantity, Symbol, Price, and COMM. In TDATE Footer, I have =Sum([Quantity]), =Sum([Price]) =Sum([COMM]) Now, I’m trying to figure out how to sum those last two values; Sum all ...

How do I count words line by line and see them on the left colum?
I need to have a cumulative line-by-line word count, reflected within my document, on the left hand side. Word does not provide any built-in way to do this, and I don't believe it would be feasible even with fields or macros. You would have to do it manually. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "MimiT" <MimiT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64BF758E-FB7F-4BC6-ACD1-250043456C8F@microsoft.com... >I need to have a cumulative line-by-line word count, reflected within m...

Cannot see posts again
My posts from the Ng do not appear on the NG. I have to go to google groups to look them up. Cumbersome. How can I solve the problem? TIA This newsgroup ? Is WLM configured to use newsgroup community features(if so disable it) Are any of the missing messages present in the Storage folders/Recovered = items folders(and appearing as if sent to you instead of=20 the newsgroup)? -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Ben Stevenson" wrote in message = news:u3f9tyRNLHA.4288@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... My posts from the Ng do not appear on the NG. I have to go to google = grou...

Moved Outlook Express folders to new machine, but cannot see them
Here's what I've done, copied all the .dbx folders from old machine to disk, copied them to desktop of new machine. Opened new account/ new Outlook Express on new machine. Then selected File, Import, Messages, chose OE 6, imported by browsing to the desktop folder I created..I've even received the message"YOUR DATA FROM MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 WAS SUCCESSFULLY IMPORTED".. but I still cannot see them within OE.... I have also tried the move by physically copy & pasting the .dbx folders into the 'identities folder' and pointing the store to it and can't ...

how do I keep a running total of my bills?
I am trying to make a spreadsheet with my monthly bills and don't know how to get a running total can someone please help me? Thank You TEK use this in b2 & copy down =SUM($A$1:A2) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "TEK" <TEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2FBD515-4215-4CFE-A225-571665FC326C@microsoft.com... > I am trying to make a spreadsheet with my monthly bills and do...

Co-worker sees pictures on top of text
I have a Word 2003 document with many pictures inserted. On my computer the text wraps around the pictures. When a co-worker opens the same document the pictures are on top of the text. What setting could be different? Got It! Renamed Normal.dot and let Word recreate Normal.dot. Seems Ok now. "Lee Zard" wrote: > I have a Word 2003 document with many pictures inserted. On my computer the > text wraps around the pictures. When a co-worker opens the same document the > pictures are on top of the text. What setting could be different? ...

Cannot see typing when composing
When typing text into the text field of a new email in Outlook, I can see the cursor moving, but no letters appear. When I misspell or introduce a typo error, the spell checker underlines the invisible word. The text body has a very faint grid as a background. Please help! J ...

Can't see Credit Card / Transfer category in drop down
I am trying to categorize my account transfers using a non expense/income category. The user guide suggests that I use the Credit Card / Transfer category below the Payee field but the category is not in the drop down. I am using Essential Register. What can I do so these transfers don't get recorded as expenses? "JWH17" <JWH17@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F05F8A8-9783-452A-8B14-EC38CAD64D15@microsoft.com... >I am trying to categorize my account transfers using a non >expense/income > category. The user guide suggests that I use the ...

See each of the steping through few rows to see how data gets appe
Hi, I have the stored proceure as bdlow. However I would like to watch how each of the rows is getting inserted to the table Is there any print statement or anything else that will let me see the insertion? Any help is appreciated. Thanks CODE: ALTER procedure machine_hrs_sp AS declare @test table (machine varchar(25), plan_date datetime, plan_hrs int) declare @machines table (machine varchar(25)) insert @machines select '01' union all select '02' declare @days int set @days=0 while (@days < 365) begin insert @test select machine,dateadd(dd,@...

Exchange 2007
I've been running the Exchange 2007 evaluation. On one of my configurations my messages weren't getting through so I tried to look at the mailbox size and the users connected. And I can't find how to do this in the graphical admin interface. I've asked some of my collegues and they don't know how to do it either. Am I missing something here? One of the first things I do on when arriving on a customer site is to check out the list of mailboxes and who is connected and I can't figure out how to do it on Exchange 2007. powershell get-mailboxstatistics will get y...