Can't login to Passport w/2004

Up until today my Money 2004 has been working fine. Now
when attempting to start Money I get the following
error: "The sign-in attempt for (user email) was
unsuccessful. Please try your sign-in name and password
again." I am able to sign in to the Passport in IE with
no problem. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
0
hopson (1)
10/7/2004 11:54:25 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

I also had this problem.  It resolved when I logged out of passport within
IE then signed in on money.
Good luck.

"Hopson Arceneaux" <hopson@eatel.net> wrote in message
> Up until today my Money 2004 has been working fine. Now
> when attempting to start Money I get the following
> error: "The sign-in attempt for (user email) was
> unsuccessful. Please try your sign-in name and password
> again." I am able to sign in to the Passport in IE with
> no problem. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

0
ddavis1 (1)
10/8/2004 9:23:52 PM
use the passport features. My cable modem was down, so I
logged on w/o using the passport, and now I can't open my
money files. It says that my id is incorrect. Did you
find a solution? The help I was able to find on MSN said
I was out of luck.
0
anonymous (74718)

OWA Login #8
I am having a problem with the OWA login. I have it all set up with a slash "\" in the domain field. I can log in with the username and password under Firefox with no problems. But, when I try to use IE, it continues to ask for login information. The username and password is not working. What do I have set wrong? Thanks for any help you can offer me. Jeff Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote: >I am having a problem with the OWA login. I have it all set up with a >slash "\" in the domain field. I can log in with the username and >password u...

Exchange 2003 Domain Seperate from User Login Domain
DomainA = Windows 2000, one domain & DC. Users log into this one DomainB = Windows Server 2003, one domain & DC. Outlook is pointed to this one for mail *This is was setup this way to keep things seperate and to not modify the existing Windows 2000 domain Of course the users have to always type in their password to load up Outlook, because the Exchange domain is different from the domain that they log into Windows with. Besides this annoyance, any other problems that I could run into Thank you ....D Yes, if you have a password expiry policy on your 2003 domain the users may not b...

using Outlook to manage & share contacts some w/o email or fax num
We just started using Office 2003. We would like to use Outlook to manage all the contacts for a small insurance office, including many that are mail/phone only with no fax or email. I have input all our clients, but when my boss uses Outlook calendar or contacts, only those contacts w/ email addresses or faxes are accessible. He needs to be able to keep clients with no email in the same database as clients etc with email (for mailing, among other things). Also, he would like to be able to use calendar to schedule an appointment AND have that person's contact info show up on the cale...

Editing budget causing Money 2004 to crash
Every time I try to edit my budget, Money 2004 crashes. Also, in the Debt Reduction Planner, Money 2004 seems to think I'm making an upcoming large one-time payment--even though I'm not. I can find no reference to this payment. Any suggestions on how to proceed? I have since run the SALV.EXE repair utility, Level 2. The log file indicates that about two dozen transactions were fixed; nothing of apparent consequence. Editing the budget still causes a crash. The unknown upcoming large one-time debt payment is still present, also. "Stan" <Stan@PreventSpam> wrote in me...

Is user login ?
How can I check from service if user is logged to system? ...

background color prints w/ dark edge
Hi everyone, I am trying to print out my new brochures and am running into a little glitch that HP seems to think is a problem with Microsoft Publisher. Perhpas you can help... I used a color background under the title and on the print preview it looks great. When I print the page out though, the left border of the text box prints out a darker shade. Things I have tried: Made sure I did not have a border selected Deleted the text box and created a new one (you never know!) Checked to see if I had all the latest updates from HP and Publisher I use Microsoft XP Small Business which ca...

MS Money freezes at login
Hi, I've been using MS Money for about 4 years now and I have been using MS Money 2007 for over a year now but suddenly it is freezing every time I try to logon. It takes up about 97-100% of cpu which forces me to close it using task manager. I don't know why it is suddenly acting like this. I have tried reinstalling it with no luck. I normally synchronize my money files with my pocket pc using sbf finance pocket version (since money no longer offers pocket pc synchronization). Recently my pocket pc crashed so I had to reinstall all of its programs and it seems like that is whe...

How do I copy an outline w/ subtotals & paste just the subtotals
I have a worksheet with data that has a group and outline in it. The group and outline rolls up so that the groups contain subtotals. I want to copy the subtotals from the group and outline and paste them into another worksheet with just the subtotals (not with the rest of the rolled up data). I cannot copy and paste just the subtotals, the data expands everytime I paste it. Use those outlining symbols to show just what you want to copy. Then select that range edit|goto|special visible cells only copy and paste to the new location. av wrote: > > I have a worksheet with data ...

Userform w/ComboBox
I have posted this question prior so I thought I would retry. I have created a Userform that has a Combobox with various pull-down items. Currently the user can change the default value and when they select a value from the pull down they can change that also. Is there a way to protect the selections in the combobox? I tried the locking property but with no success. Also, I have two selections in the pull-down (they are dashed lines used for separating groups of options) that I would not like the user to be able to select. Is there a way to control that also? Thank you. Kind rega...

Problems w/ TNEF sec.patch to Exch55? (KB894689, MS06-003)
I was suprised to see MS issue a patch for Exch55 at this late stage. So I figure it must be truly critical. Still, with an Exch55sp4 system that's been running stabily for years, I'm pausing for another day or so before I install this patch (to mapi32.dll, mdbmsg.dll, store.exe!) in order to ask this question... Has anyone had any bad experiences applying this patch to Exch55sp4? Any reason not to apply right away? TIA, Rich On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:29:25 -0500, "Rich Roller" <rich@*REMOVE-THIS*r2c.com> wrote: >I was suprised to see MS issue a patch for...

Money 2004 Standard acting up
Suddenly I cannot enter any new transactions into 2004 Standard Edition. When I enter a new bill under the "Bills & Deposits" pulldown and click on the OK button, nothing happens. When I enter it as a new check and try to save it with the Enter button, I get an Info popup that says: "This transaction cannot be entered." though I used to be able to before. Anybody knows how to get out of this? Thanks, Rudy Try a repair on the file. The option is on the File-> menu -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft....

How to Login
Hi To All, My application is jest create login id and password and store it in a file and using that id and password jest i have to login.For that I created one login dialog box before login iam creating a account means id and password which is storing in a file.It is running and storing in a file which i given as id and password. My problem is when iam using that id and pwd to enter it is taking as string and showing invalid. ...

Microsoft Money 2004
When will Microsoft Money 2004 be released? Thanks Depends on who you ask and where you check, but it should be next week between the 14th and the 17th. >-----Original Message----- >When will Microsoft Money 2004 be released? > >Thanks >. > I heard July 14 but I am not positive. Also considering the absolut lack of any kind of advertising by MS I am afraid there is really nothing interesting about it. Unless a last moment surprise I am skipping this release. Regards Stefano "Mike" <Meagherm@cox.net> wrote in message news:006601c3467a$6348dda0$3501280a@phx....

Is there an Update on the Login Issue???
Haven't seen an update in many hours. Any news??? I need to run my financial life!!! >-----Original Message----- >Haven't seen an update in many hours. Any news??? I >need to run my financial life!!! >. >Me either. I can't believe it. I'v ben using Money for more than five years and never happen to me anything like this ...

Issues w/ v3c release
I've install MS CRM v3c, on Vista w/ Office 2207. Everything seems to work find except when I select the "view regarding" or "view in CRM" in the task w/in Outlook it opens up the web page "http://crm//_root/stage.aspx" which doesn't pull up the regarding contact information. From within the Outlook task it will show the correct Contact but cannot pull up an IE page with the CRM data loaded. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Restore from .NET passport???
Hey there. I was wondering if it is at all possible to restore data from my ..NET passport account. The file was associated with a Money 2005 data file I had created (but evidently did not back up) before I reformatted my hard drive. This file contains all of my company's financial data for the past four years. I would hate to have lost it. Please tell me this IS possible. Still hopeful, Summarah In microsoft.public.money, Summarah wrote: >Hey there. I was wondering if it is at all possible to restore data from my >.NET passport account. The file was associated with a Money 2...

Money 2004 upgrade
I have 2 questions for anyone who has upgraded from Deluxe 2003 to Deluxe 2004. 1) If I upgrade from Money 2003 Deluxe to Money 2004 deluxe, can I continiue my online BP using the same account info or do I have to start a new BP service? If a new one is not required, does the software walk you through the process at setup time? 2)If I look at the Money comparision chart: http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/comparison.asp It says you get 3 years online services for Money Deluxe. Is this correct? Because here it says you only get 1 year: http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/services.a...

Outlook 2003 indicates unread items at Win XP login
Underneath the Windows XP login icon is a meassage that indicates that I have 10 unread messages. After loggin in and going to Outlook 2003 - i do not see any unread messages.... This is an ugrade from Office XP to 2003. Any ides of how to correct this reporting error? ...

merge w/filemaker pro
I upgraded to Word 2004 for Mac so that I could do mail merges with Filemaker Pro 7 databases, but when I try to select the data source from the data merge manager, it won't let me select the Filemaker databases. Any advice would be appreciated. That's a known issue. FileMaker 7 creates databases in a different structure than previous versions, and as a result Word, which was designed for use with FileMaker 6 and earlier, cannot read the databases. There is no workaround at the moment other than not working with a FileMaker 7 database. Your request here for FileMaker 7 support ...

Login failes
Has anyone received an answer on how to get into money 2004 yet? I really would like to see what balance I have. Called help line, was told 2004 is no longer supported by MSN. I have been told many thing by the "technichians", none of which are correct. They don't seem to care and are opening themselves to bad PR and possible legal action. If you look at my posts in UK Money 2004 login fails you will see I can demonstrate that it is nothing wrong with our PC's (caching etc) It has to do with the Money web page updates on Dec 17th that locked us all out of our d...

OWA form login to Exchange 2000
Hi all! Does anyone know how to use a webpage form login to Exchange 2000 OWA rather than the popup login box that appears? I've looked around for a solution but came up empty. I'm sure there has to be a way, right? "Keith Walsh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all! >Does anyone know how to use a webpage form login to Exchange 2000 OWA rather than the popup login box that appears? I've looked around for a solution but came up empty. I'm sure there has to be a way, right? I haven't seen a commercial or freeware one around. I supp...

delay of login
hi when every i try to login on the CRM (web interface ) server it take few mins to logon after giving the user name and password. i have never seen the crm server acting so slow . please let me know what to do First off, why do you have a logon prompt? That means you're not logging onto the domain,.....try joining the client machine to the domain and login as an AD/CRM user......... Second, open up task manager on the SQL server and see what sort of load its taking.....maybe you don't have enough memory/cpu power? -Gary "jan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

exchange 2k3 ssl+fba fails vs no ssl login ok
good morning i am in trouble !! i have reset the exchange 2k3 strucuture in iis and now this is the situation : if i enforce ssl, opening https://myserver/exchange goes to the standard login page but the credentials are not accepted withou ssl, i get a standard browser pop for credentials and the login is validated how can i fix this ? thank you Pedro Leite From Portugal With SBS 2003 its best to let the CEICW setup OWA etc. and not try to do it manually. "Pedro M. Leite" <pleite@cimbo.com> wrote in message news:O4yc5LzXHHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > good mornin...

Set up passport
Having trouble registering. Registered before and now need to change both email address and password. I keep getting sent arouind in circles. Help me please!! ...

Outlook stops checking email w/ "Enter Password" prompt?
Howdy, I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Professional system. My system is connected to the Internet using DSL going through a Linksys router. I have Outlook configured to check several pop3 email accounts every 15 minutes. I'm checking my DSL email account and 2 yahoo.com accounts. The Problem: Several times a day, I'll check my machine and see that there's an Outlook window displayed asking for the password to one of my Yahoo accounts with a check box to save the password. These passwords are already saved and they work, for example, if I hit cancel and the Send and R...